It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want 110% proof of ghosts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I feel your pain, I have been investigating the phenomena for ten years now. Yes I have experianced some strange events, and I myself have had two strange experiances that lead me to believe that something IS going on, but I have never had 110% proof, and I am not sure we will ever get it. I have come to the conclusion that we will only ever find out the truth, when we ourselves pass over to the next realm.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Err.. Nobody can prove to you if Ghosts are real or not because every theory can be disproved.

The only way you will get '110% proof' of the existence of other entities is if you experience it yourself.
You can argue all day and night about proving whether its real or not but only you can choose to believe it or not.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

sorry, but could you please give the exact time "it" appears (minute:seconds) ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

i don't have proof, but some "maybe" examples. take a look: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
But what is the science behind them? I don't want illogical answers.

There is no science. I've always wanted to know how/why ghosts have clothes.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

This question comes up over and over again and to be honest I don't think there is any mystery surrounding it (if of course ghosts are a real phenomena) because generally people die wearing clothes, are buried wearing clothes etc and as many people have theorised that a ghost is an earthbound spirit, then it would stand to reason that the "ghost" would be "dressed" in the clothing that they associated themselves with when they were alive, and there doesn't seem to be any accounts of ghosts wearing different clothes at different times, in fact most often that is what attracts people's attention to ghosts as their clothing is out of place or unusual e.g monks habits, victorian clothing etc,

To the OP, as others have said, until you have seen, felt experienced something, there is probably nothing that will make you believe, though there are some good pics out there, and if you search through ATS there are a number of threads here with all of the good pics. Stories as well, I started a thread on the ghosts of flight 401 some time back, a fascintating story with some very credible witnesses, no pics though.

But having had experiences myself in a house I used to live in, witnessed by many other people, I can state with 100% that there are phenomena around us that cannot be explained rationally or logically.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So far every video, picture or books I've read are all fake. I myself have never seen a ghost which is making me think that maybe they aren't real. How do I know that some of you aren't mentally ill? I really wish a ghost or alien would pop in front of me right now and stop with these childish games if they do in fact exist.

You know the old saying....you can want in one hand, and crap in the other....see which fills up first.

My suggestion: if you want this proof so bad, go find it. Asking others to do the work for you to make you a believer is moot and a waste of air.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Another good question is why ghosts seem to hide in dark basements, attics, and only want to come out at night. The reason is because we as human beings are afraid of the dark and afraid of the unknown. Because, say you die and become a ghost, are you really gonna hang out in a basement? Or near your grave?

At least for me, if I was an ectoplasmic entity floating around, going through walls, etc I'd want to be as active as possible and have fun, not hide in a corner of someone's attic. It'd be like having cheat-codes enabled in a video game, suddenly you'd be able to get into concerts and movies for free, spy on anyone you wanted including celebrities, and presumably pal around doing those things with other ghosts.

Why would anyone hang around the places that ghosts supposedly hang around? Unless the implication is that as a ghost you have no choice on where to go and what to do and are just trapped wandering around dumpy boring places, in which case what a downright crappy afterlife, who would want to believe in that?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Maybe you have different priorities when you're dead and getting to see gigs for free is not so high on the agenda

Yet again another theory about ghosts is that they have unfinished business or have died in torment etc, so maybe lots of eathbound spirits died in basements or attics and that's just where they hang out, because they are bound to that place? And of course there are many ghost sightings in various locations outside and in, so not all restricted to dark, scary places in buildings.

The night time thing is another much theorised phenomena and it's believed that the hours between 3am and 5am are particularly notorious for ghosts, I remember reading somewhere (sorry can't remember where) that atmospheric conditions may play a part in that and have the effect of "thinning the veil" so to speak making encounters with the paranormal more likely. Of course there is the other suggestion that the dark has an effect on the human psyche and that we are just more susceptible to these things in these conditions.

My experiences in the house I used to live in could happen day or night though, so have no definitive answer on that.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

It appears at 0:38 you tube time, or 02:57:13 on the camera time. It is a "ghost" spirit leech that is seen near the head of the bed, on my head, which causes my to stir after it's first attack. watch the area box that I added from youtube.

Sirric

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

ah, now i saw it. thanks. it does look really strange. did you you have other paranormal activity at your place ?
and what resolution is the original footage ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I am a paranormal investigator.
I want what you do.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Usually when someone wants proof beyond a reasonable doubt about something they go out and investigate some sites themselves, not ask someone to prove it to them via the internet. There is nothing that could be posted here that would convince anyone of anything they didn't want to believe.

Ask for locations near you that you could go get first hand experiences from to prove it to yourself. With this crowd you should have enough to start your own investigations in a matter of minutes.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would like to tell you about my experiences
but then again not..

I don't know why, but I don't really want to tell it to anyone, unless I speak with the person which I saw/heard it with.
Like, I won't make a thread about my own experiences, because why do others even care. Like, when I read another poster telling about his/hers story, I can only take it as a story. Not something I want to believe.

The only trick I can give you, if you want to see something.
Stay open minded. I was interested in all paranormal things out there when I was a kid, and grew away from it while I was 12-17, but it came back, but now I know how to react on certain things, and know that I need to take everything with a grain of salt, also the things I see/hear for myself and with friends.

As another poster said, you probably wont get it.
No offence, as I know many who don't get it. Or don't even give a sh*t about it

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have never seen a ghost but I am sure I have indirectly. To elaborate, my 4 year old son was eating breakfast around 6am one morning and was singing while doing so. I was washing dishes and listening to him, my back was to him as he sat at the table facing me. The entrance to the hallway was to his rear right and the house was dark and quiet. As I washed the dishes I suddenly noticed he was quiet so I turned around to see what he was up to since that was unusual. As soon as I turned to him I saw him staring up into what seemed like the hallway but I wasn't sure if it was closer than that or further into the hallway but it was clearly up as if someone was standing over him. I asked him if he was okay and he responded with "Daddy, why does that man keep looking at me?". My heart dropped into my stomach to come to grips with what he just told me. I always believed that it was possible that we could be visited by the deceased but never had any experiences myself until that moment. My son did not seem shaken at all about this experience, he just seemed curious. After he told me about the man I checked up and down the hallway looked from his angle and many other angles trying to see if it was a reflection or shadow or anything but I saw nothing. There wasn't anything that could have been mistaken for a man looking down at him. Freaky I tell ya, freaky.

The house we lived in at that time was built by a man that loved it, he lived there for years until he was too sick and died in hospital. He was very close with the neighbours, close enough that they were like family. I am sure it was him that visited us that day.

That's my true ghost story..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So far every video, picture or books I've read are all fake. I myself have never seen a ghost which is making me think that maybe they aren't real. How do I know that some of you aren't mentally ill? I really wish a ghost or alien would pop in front of me right now and stop with these childish games if they do in fact exist.

I saw one myself, he was in our house, an old man dressed like the 1800's he was not see through looked just like a real guy and disappeared . So what i want to know is not do they exist but what are they?

I just have a hard time thinking they are people who died and are staying in a place they lived or something. Wouldn't everyplace be crawling with them then?If there is an after life seems cruel that some stay and roam their former homes or places they frequented.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have never seen a ghost. And I didnt see anything in those videos.

I have stayed a few "haunted houses" here in town. Nothing.
Several years back me and a few friends went to a cave that supposedly no one could go in past 100 feet because it became "hard to breath" and "there felt like a HUGE pressure on my chest". We went in probably 500-750 ft. Stopped, enjoyed a drink from our water bottles and went further. Nothing. Then we left.

I wont say they dont exist, but I have never seen any evidence of them.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
All ghost experiences I've had (and I've had plenty) occur in a matter of 1-3 seconds and are for the most part unpredictable. I'd suggest, as people already have, to visit a place that is frequently haunted. It's a thing you cannot explain, it's there then gone in an instant, and it leaves you with chills and dumbfounded.

But as someone's already said, don't invite spirits into your home.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
ghosts are not real, who ever said they were? lol

most ghost cases are a result of old plumbing/leaking gas or waking dreams. The rest are liars; just people that want to make money by selling their books.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
ghosts are not real, who ever said they were? lol

most ghost cases are a result of old plumbing/leaking gas or waking dreams. The rest are liars; just people that want to make money by selling their books.

Link?

Ive had multiple experiences and am not out trying to make money on it. Care to try again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join