It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want 110% proof of ghosts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoralOrel
I haven't read every comment in this thread. Forgive me if it's been pointed out...... but ghosts, images of ghosts and ghost stories never ask the question: why are they always (ghosts, of course ) in clothes? Do shirts, pants and shoes have a spirit as well?

Hi,

S&F
Yes clothes DO have a spirit - (all of "matter" has a "spirit") e.g. man made cloth and natural cotton, wool, hemp.

ALL earth, water, fire, wind have "spirit"! ALSO our "thoughts" are made completely out of "spirit"!

Ghosts wear clothes because GHOSTS bodies are made out of THE GHOSTS "THOUGHTS"!

The GHOST "REMEMBERING" THE "CLOTHES" IT WORE (or didn't wear)!

Take care.

edit on 22-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Alyssa

Come stay the night at my house by yourself and you will get your 110%.

Well that's definitely creeped me out...

That's why I said by her/himself so nobody would take it the wrong way, I guess perverted minds are unavoidable.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't know that we will ever have 100% proof of ghosts. Or, if we do, it wont be for a long time. We are far off from our current science understanding the nature of such phenomena, assuming, it is real.

Plus, science, does not really take such things all that seriously, yet. For the most part it remains largely unexplored by science. I do hope that changes though, because that is the way we will ever truly get a definitive answer.

Personally, I do believe in ghosts. I have had several experiences in my life and seen many things, which is why I now believe. Granted, I don't know exactly what they are, or why such a phenomenon exists, but, I have witnessed the phenomenon.

So maybe it is one of those things where you really do have to see it to believe. But either way, we wont know for sure, what it is, why it is, or anything else, until Science starts taking a more serious look at it.

Until that day, we can only really speculate.

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
So far every video, picture or books I've read are all fake. I myself have never seen a ghost which is making me think that maybe they aren't real. How do I know that some of you aren't mentally ill? I really wish a ghost or alien would pop in front of me right now and stop with these childish games if they do in fact exist.

Ouija boards are still commercially sold as novelty items and remain unrecognized by the general public (viewing Ouija as “a board game,” like Monopoly or Scrabble) as objects that offer solid invitations (invocations) to dark force entities to approach directly. Television shows with conjuring themes, i.e. Witch Season, Witch Hunter, Charmed, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Ghost Whisperer, Bewitched, compound the danger as they uniformly suggest to the viewing public that there is no real danger in witchcraft, wizardry and “ghost hunting.” But there is great spiritual and psychological dangers awaiting the unwitting in all of them.

These shows project a fake facade of entertainment and impart a false sense of safety.

The truth is down a long hall and somewhere else.

The Reality:

If you pay attention to the paranormal, it does indeed pay attention to you.

The truth about Dark Force entities is that even when one dabbles in the occult it can fully open to one, and demons drift in to feel that tacit unspoken permission. That occurs and then they feel that they own you.

One's life and mind suddenly and forever become a nightmarish battleground. These television shows wrongly create a sense of harmless fascination with the Dark Side and a false sense of honest experimentation with the Occult Dark Side because such open doors invite predatory, negative, bullying entities inside.

Which “Ghost Buster” can one successfully find in the Yellow Pages, at that point?

One can open doors that are not easily closed again.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So far every video, picture or books I've read are all fake. I myself have never seen a ghost which is making me think that maybe they aren't real. How do I know that some of you aren't mentally ill? I really wish a ghost or alien would pop in front of me right now and stop with these childish games if they do in fact exist.

Why is it important to anyone else that you personally have proof of anything at all?

Why do I care if you have proof that ghosts, or even the statue of liberty exists?

you seem to imply that it is others who need to prove to you, when in fact it is you that need to prove to yourself. Even more to the point, why is this even relevant to you at all? What difference would it actually make in your life to have "proof?"

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Some folks don't believe that love exists because they're incapable of loving anyone, even themselves. Hell, some people on this board don't even believe that reality is real, so what can anyone ever do to prove anything to someone who simply dismisses whatever is presented to them?

Human beings literally straddle the corporeal and eternal realms, but until you get to that point in your own existence when you're forced to confront this as a fact that you can't deny, you'll believe whatever you feel most comfortable believing. And you're free to do so.

No one is tasked with proving anything to you. No one is tasked with ensuring that you're not delusional either. You're responsible for however centered or completely lost you end up being, and good luck with getting it right. The funniest part of all of this is that every one of us thinks that we're pretty good at figuring things out, while very few of us agree about what's real. That means that most of us are completely self-deluded and will never have a clue as to just how delusional we are.

You want proof of ghosts? Ha! That's the least of your problems with reality. Especially if you're rock solid sure that you know what's what. That's a good indication that you're completely lost.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maybe you can come to Indonesia and be part of these show on tv, they would like to have foreign contestant for sure.
Maybe in a show just to stay a night with camera like this

Or become a mediator like this

Or go to this man house in Sumedang, ask mr Idu and challenge those creature in his house like him

Sure its looks so fake but you will know when you have your own experience like those people.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
we will never get proof, if you had proof there would be no need for faith

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dream on. Assurance that the supernatural world exists is the kind of thing that you can only achieve on your own, and even then you'll likely just explain your experiences away as hallucinations.

In my opinion, our physical reality is simply the range in which all of our senses can function. It's remarkably narrow. Machines designed to detect higher and lower sound and light waves widen that range, but not enough to include the entire scope of existence.
edit on 5-7-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

There is the old saying "curiosity killed the cat".

Be grateful that you have not experienced what many of us have experienced. Go looking for it and it will find you and play havoc on your life. There are hidden dangers beyond the veil - specifically a spiritual danger that goes beyond our full understanding.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Sadly, such a thing doesn't exist. Everyone here is telling fanciful tales. One night, a man is walking home from a pub, and he sees a shadow in an alley, cast by an old garbage can. A month later, the alleyway is haunted, and scores of eye witnesses are able to recount graphic account of encounters with the ghosts in the alley. Just the way humans are mentally.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes, of course anything can be explained.

But that doesn't mean it's the right explanation.

After all, just saying it's swamp gas over and over again doesn't mean it's swamp gas.

And proof doesn't matter to some. If they didn't want to believe dogs exist, and one bit them on the arse, they'd still deny it was a dog and say they sat on a board with some nails because to them it's impossible for dogs to exist.

Which is just sad.

It's fine if they don't want to believe that dogs exist, but they always tend to go further than that and somehow expect other people to believe them.

Which is even sadder.

Some people would deny it if their hair was on fire.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoralOrel
I haven't read every comment in this thread. Forgive me if it's been pointed out...... but ghosts, images of ghosts and ghost stories never ask the question: why are they always (ghosts, of course ) in clothes? Do shirts, pants and shoes have a spirit as well?

It is my understanding that ghosts project themselves how they want to be seen.

Anyways, to the OP, you won't find true, 100% irrefutable evidence. You can find some really convincing stuff, though. But if you are a hard ass skeptic you will write it off as being faked

You can experience things for yourself, though. There are tons of spooky haunted places in America, probably a lot where you live. Take a trip to one of those places at night, by yourself.

It sounds very cliche, but from my own experiences (and other peoples', as well as being a spiritual ideology), your fear will attract activity. Seriously, that's the real way to convince yourself, so I hope you muster the willpower to actually go and do it

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi OP

Someone has already asked as to why you want proof, but didn't see your reply, I am also curious....

Lets pretend that 5 minutes ago I provided you with what you personally consider to be 100% proof that 'ghosts' exist.

Now what?

Would knowledge that 'ghosts' exist lead you to believe in other things that you previosly doubted or that you think are connected to ghosts?

Does a need or want to believe in ghosts have a deeper meaning such as if ghosts exist then an 'afterlife', a 'Heaven' or a 'Hell', or other 'realms' or 'dimensions' must exist too?

Where is this need for proof coming from?

If you believe that 'ghosts' may possibly exist, (but you just haven't had the proof), what is your personal theory of what 'ghosts' are?

Interested in reading your reply, but of course the above questions can be answered by yourself without any need to state your answers publicly here, or anywhere!

I suppose its more important that you ask yourself these questions and try to find an answer than it is to reply to my or anyone elses post!

Hope you are well!

Gnobody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Seems a bit of strange thing to say "I want 110% proof that ghosts exists"- well I want $1000000, but Im unlikely to get it just cos I asked.

There are many interesting videos out there- you even had a good one posted on the first page by AzureSky- or you could go and watch some episodes of My Ghost Story- many interesting things caught there, but then, thats just video.

You ask "what is the science"- well, nobody knows at the moment, but the University of Edinburgh's Parapsychology department are doing some very interesting research- if you genuinely want this 'proof' you say you are seeking, and not just looking for attention, then maybe you should contact them. Heres a link to their website: www.koestler-parapsychology.psy.ed.ac.uk...

I have never seen a ghost myself,- I have 'felt' things- sudden drops in temperature for no reason, feelings of something in the room etc, and several people I know well and trust have seen things- one of them so solid and realistic that my friend stepped aside to allow what he thought was a real person to pass- only to have them vanish as they got along side.

I grew up in the ancient city of York in the UK- there have been settlements there for thousands of years, and buildings were just built on top of other buildings, so that whenever a building is demolished now, the archeologists rush in, as there is always the traces of Normans, Romans, Saxons & Vikings in layers underneath. One of the most famous ghost stories in York happened one night in the 1970's, where a nightwatchman and a policeman both saw and heard a group of Roman soldiers walk out of a wall in the crypt in York Minster where an archeological dig was taking place (used to have a Pagan Roman temple underneath) and disappear through the opposite wall. They said the soldiers didnt seem to notice them, but they were only visible from the knees upwards- the later found a Roman road about a calfs depth below floor height. I think these types of 'haunting' are like replays on a tape and are absorbed by the enviroment, then replayed when conditions are right- in this case, maybe set off by the disturbance of the grounds.

I could go on, but Im not going to do your research for you. I think there are many, many things we dont understand yet about the universe (time in particular), and science is still only a few hundred years old at best, so just because we dont understand it now, doesnt mean we never will- remember we had horses and gas light 100 years ago, and people then would have thought mobile phones and the internet were witchcraft.

Good luck on your quest for knowledge, OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've looking for a home for my picture. I'm thinking some people here may appreciate it.

Look at the curtain behind the amp on the floor.
Follow the brown stripe in the curtain up to the small orb on the left.
Look for the Orbmaster to the right of that small orb across the brown stripe.

Original pic

Zoomed in and lightened;

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The only way for anyone to be 110% sure of ghosts is to have an experience with them. You can't just see a picture or video and think 'oh ok I totally believe now.' You have to be there to really see and hear what they are capable of.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
The only way for anyone to be 110% sure of ghosts is to have an experience with them. You can't just see a picture or video and think 'oh ok I totally believe now.' You have to be there to really see and hear what they are capable of.

Exactly- think you just summed up in 2 lines what I waffled on about for a couple of paragraphs. Photos and video can be manipulated (or innocently change the way something really looks). However, I havent seen a ghost, but Im pretty sure (say 90%!!!) they exist in some form or other, but I have been convinced by speaking to people I trust, reading about the phenomena, as well as some video & photographs I have seen.

OP, have you thought about taking part in a paranormal investigation? Might be an idea if you are genuinely seeking proof............
edit on 29-7-2012 by Thunda because: addition

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sarge and Thunda:
My pic is of an Oracle or Shaman or Orbmaster or....whatever you want to call it. But if it is human, it has invisible powers. It is a human looking figure with some sort of energy crown. I can see at least '3 energy coils' coming from his 'crown' or 'head'. This is not a face in an orb (which I do believe to be spirits). Imo, this is 100% proof an unknown superhuman level. Which the OP asked for. If not, I would like to hear some opinions why...heck, I'd just love to hear other opinions on it. Peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Maybe, you should look at my sister without makeup. Then all your doubts about ghosts will vanish.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join