It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

by Joe Jordan and the CE4 Research Group

What causes someone to have an abduction experience?
This is a question that secular researchers do not have an answer for to this day.
But we at CE4 Research Group have found through our research that people can have this experience because of one of three reasons or a combination of these reasons:

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of a generational cycle or generational curse. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.

The 3 causes of the abduction experience
Alien Abductions Stop In the Name of Jesus (100 Testimonies)
The Delusion Resistance (David Ruffino)
"UNHOLY COMMUNION" SLIDE SHOW PDF
Joe Jordan — Stopping Alien Abductions (Podcast)
Unholy Communion Video Series

Unholy Communion

The Unwanted Piece of the UFO Puzzle

Unholy Communion: Casualties of a Cosmic War

Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

They have created physical bodies through genetic manipulation. I believe what people say that the Greys are in a way organic robots. The government and the Nazi's both utilized this information to mind control human beings. It has to do with harmonic frequency and the soul's ability to maintain its magnetic field. The human mind and the soul is a lot more complex than we understand.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you again for these.

I will check them out.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

After careful study by me and my team of experts, our conclusion on a base of 94.4% of conclusive truthfulness.

1. You were not abducted by the aliens.100% fact.
2. They was not demons.100% fact
3. The aliens were not the grays/ reptilian race/grays/alien with scales.100% fact
4. Based on our assumption of what happened to you, on a scale of 96.5% truthfulness with out all the extra stuff.

I felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego

5. You were implanted by the triangle race of aliens that fly on the back of your dollar bill… as the eye above the pyramid. You were implanted by the same race of birds that are also on the back of your dollar bill as the American eagle, but it’s really the harpy eagle. The same race that flew above the earth and was sculptured into ‘GREAT PYRAMIDS’ as they looked up and saw what they thought was God. Final conclusions…96.3% on accuracy and 13% on truthfulness…because we couldn’t come to common ground to know if the op is telling the truth. PS. I gave you a 98.6% on truthfulness so FORGET what they say.
FINAL ANALYSIS AFTER 2 HOURS OF DELIBERATING

TextI felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego

6. You have been implanted, and as you were being implanted, you woke up.
When you woke up, the one implanting you called for help, as this is a situation that has happened a lot.

SIDE NOTE. (When the brain comes into a NEW situation that its unfamiliar with ,the body tends to tantrum to a point of violent body shakes)

As your eyes woke up through the sense of seeing ,your body was paralyed through the sense of touch, so it reacted to a point in which the *&*&*^^needed help to put you back to sleep and finish the procedure, as one was a look out at the time in which your body went into a violent Convulsions at the time you were being implanted.

, let me no through a pm.

Not all of us thought your storie was bs
i did.
2 Out of ten so what ! Who have you ever known to use Thats why we shared this info with you.

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: Security reasons

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

What team ? What ? Are you playing around ?

That's not funny.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

The ALIEN team perhaps?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

To really get personnel and upfront.
It is a war going on; a war with humans who love the triangle race of aliens and will help them implant the world, and it is another group that helps the government along with the reptilians to stop them from implanting you.
Simple as that, one group implants humans and another group takes the implants out of you. How ever big it got past 1997, is beyond my recognition.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

The ALIEN team perhaps?

Never,by the rules i can never reply or say somthing if its not on a scale of 99.8% truthfulness,and even before i say somthing it has to go through 2 more people,so no im not by 100% in al honesty playing around.

'dont no dont say' is our policy...Period !

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

How do I send PM's on this thing ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

GREAT VIDEO to WAKE PEOPLE UP!

"This is the most concise, elaborate,and precise explanation of the relationship between UFOs, Aliens, and Demons on youtube..... I totally agree with this documentary!"

MegaHottube 3 months ago 11

It is two hours long, so just open it in a separate browser tab and listen while you surf!

Make SURE to check out Cathy O'Brien @ the 45 min. point (similar part @55min.):

MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL

"I'm not saying that there's no such thing as aliens – that would be foolish of me. But what I am saying is that it was my experience that these were people claiming to be aliens.

If there is a reality out there pertaining to any alien influence, we need to sort out the government misinformation and disinformation and mind-manipulation techniques that they are using. I know for a fact that the plan is to make all of us feel totally helpless; that what's happening is beyond our realm to affect because we've been taken over by aliens, that our Independence Day is dawning. So beware of that.

Understand that those criminals have been keeping information and technology from us under the blanket of National Security. They are 25 years ahead of us at least technologically. Can you imagine what they've got now? What's happened that you are aware of in the last 25 years? Microwave ovens, we've got computerisation, and they've had access to all of that to continue their own advancements. They are way ahead. So when they say, 'It's aliens, it's aliens', and they show us some incredible technology, don't fall into the trap of feeling totally helpless, that this is beyond our realm to affect.'"

MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL

The Real Story Behind Aliens & Ufos

Compiles lots of modern photos and video footage with records and drawings of ancient aliens left by our ancestors.

So why all the mystery about who the Aliens are? All of the records and evidence point to the truth that they are the NEPHILIM races described in the Bible as hybrid human species derived from fallen angels mating with human women.................

Genesis 6:2.....That the sons of God ( meaning fallen angels, those who followed Satan in rebellion against God ) saw the daughters ( meaning women of the earth ) of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The records indicate that the offspring produced several different gentile races. Some were giants / titans, some were reptilian, some had extra arms and 6 fingers, hair covered humanoids like Esau...

And we even see evidence of this remaining in our human gene pool on recessive genes... giantism is called acromegaly now... humans born with 6 fingers are called polydactyl ... humans born covered with hair are diagnosed with hypertrichosis... on and on...

As for the hybrid alien races that survived with their technology thousands of years ahead, we see them too. Esaus hair-covered humanoid decendants in the mountains are called bigfoot... And over 20 witnesses in a Russian park (including policemen, school children, a janitor... all walks of life) saw a craft land and 3 giants over 9 feet tall stepped out into clear view.

So the aliens are not just "little green men" but many diverse races of gentile humanoids that have inhabited this planet as long as humans have.

They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

How do I send PM's on this thing ?

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: i forgot

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I see it. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I see it. Thanks.

i would like to ask one important question.
Do you sleep by the fan, can you go to sleep with out the sound of a fan?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well PERHAPS some (or all) what we refer to is "aliens" are demons. How could they travel light years? How could they walk through walls? How can they communicate with talking? How can they stop us from moving or reacting? I have always thought there is something rather nonsensical about them. I truly believe there is life, perhaps a plethora of life out there, but there feels like something sinister about MUCH OF THE ABDUCTIONS I have read.
Could this be a lucid dream or something along that line? Sure. I just really feel we need to know our enemies. If they were dimensional beings with all the millions of years of evolving technology, I think contact would have happened by now. God knows we could use some intelligent intervention.
Anyway, interesting read O.P.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Its because the ET's really are interdimensional, they are spiritual, and they are demonic. Jesus is literally above every power and principality. The reason the entities are able to do what they do is from you opening doorways in your life, primarily through what the Bible calls, infirmity in your life, objects in your home, ect. Yes you do have authority over them, but the only way that you are going to handle it in the appropriate manner is through the Lord.

Only people that have never had an experience would say that its not true, because the devil works in subtle ways there are literally layers and layers to the deception, they have had a lot of time to perfect their technique.

The Lord simply does not stand for it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

If they were interdimensional, then they wouldn't be ETs...
I don't even...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

GREAT VIDEO to WAKE PEOPLE UP!

The Real Story Behind Aliens & Ufos

Compiles lots of modern photos and video footage with records and drawings of ancient aliens left by our ancestors.

So why all the mystery about who the Aliens are? All of the records and evidence point to the truth that they are the NEPHILIM races described in the Bible as hybrid human species derived from fallen angels mating with human women.................

Genesis 6:2.....That the sons of God ( meaning fallen angels, those who followed Satan in rebellion against God ) saw the daughters ( meaning women of the earth ) of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The records indicate that the offspring produced several different gentile races. Some were giants / titans, some were reptilian, some had extra arms and 6 fingers, hair covered humanoids like Esau...

And we even see evidence of this remaining in our human gene pool on recessive genes... giantism is called acromegaly now... humans born with 6 fingers are called polydactyl ... humans born covered with hair are diagnosed with hypertrichosis... on and on...

As for the hybrid alien races that survived with their technology thousands of years ahead, we see them too. Esaus hair-covered humanoid decendants in the mountains are called bigfoot... And over 20 witnesses in a Russian park (including policemen, school children, a janitor... all walks of life) saw a craft land and 3 giants over 9 feet tall stepped out into clear view.

So the aliens are not just "little green men" but many diverse races of gentile humanoids that have inhabited this planet as long as humans have.

They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

So now you are saying not only were the beings from OPs account NOT aliens from another planet, but that they are BOTH inter dimensional AND live under the earth. NOT ONLY that, but that everyone who does not know who Jesus is, or does not invoke his name during a visitation is f****ed.

Am I following or...
edit on 21-6-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
In my case and most any real abduction case when the person was fully awake and perhaps even driving a vehicle, there is no opportunity to resist in body or mind.

1. Evidently you have not studied the topic very thoroughly.
2. Guy Malone's research is quite thorough on this issue.
www.ancientofdays.net...
www.alienresistance.org...
Worth checking out for anyone wanting to stop such goings on. I've met him and talked with him at length. I've viewed his extensive DVD's by his panel of experts as to what the critters are.
3. Further, he has 400+ cases in his files of just this sort.
4. I don't recall if the following case is from his files, or not. i don't think it is and I don't have the link handy.
The husband IIRC as he's drifting off to sleep notices a partially materializing figure but inexplicably goes on to sleep.
The next thing he knows, he's HOISTED upon a pole sort of something up his rectum a foot or 3 above his bed. He can't wake his sleeping wife next to him. There's the usual bug-eyed critters officiating. He quickly recalls something from his long neglected Christian Sunday School past and says something to the effect: "In the Name of Jesus, be gone! I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus."
The pole is so instantly withdrawn and the critters so instantly disapear that he falls to the bed with enough force to wake his wife.
5. As I've noted, Guy Malone has at least 400 such cases in his files.
6. Further, HE SURVEYED [color=6699FF]ALL--100% OF THE FAMOUS UFO RESEARCHERS
and asked them if they had such cases in their files. Everyone of them insisted on absolute anonymity on the issue and every one of them said yes, they had such cases in their files. They gave muddled reasons as to why they never mentioned them or wrote about them. He came away feeling there was a strict unspoken 'forbidden' label put on such information amongst such researchers.
7. Guy has helped families who've had abductions going on down through several generations stop them totally--never to suffer them again.

They have that absolute power over the human body that allows no quarter to sneak back with some sort of a "NO!" response. That method doesn't work against fellow humans in any situation and I doubt that the ETs are any more prone to getting a bulletin from god that would detern them either.

You are simply wrong. There's a book out about how to resist alien abductions that doesn't even get into authentic Christians applying the Name and Blood of Jesus to stop or prevent such. I don't recall the name off the top of my head and can't take the time at the moment to look it up. Evidently IF one can stir up enough rage, anger quickly enough, that will block the mind control and stop the abduction, too. But it has to be instantly at first hint of such goings on.

In fact, I would say that few if any abductions end early on in the "attempt" part because of something the intended victim said or did. I see no reason why religion can have a bearing on an abduction.

There's only two power centers. And satan's is infinitely weak compared to God's. However, he still has to submit to the authority and rules of the game as God has established them. You may not see such or believe such. However, THAT non-belief on your part does NOT alter the REALITIES involved in the least.
As the Bible says . . . at a future point in time, "Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of all."

But as I stated, a real abduction leaves the abductee totally powerless before they know that they have been taken over. So I must doubt your account as being actual. ETs don't just appear and lay a hand on your shoulder as you said was your experience.

I'm thoroughly skeptical that you have studied the full breadth of the phenomena very extensively. I'm even more skeptical that you have interviewed EVERY abductee/attempted abductee around the world for the last 60 years. So, such an adament assertion seems more than a little . . . ill-advised to absurd, to me. There's a general pattern, certainly. Yet there are countless exceptions to the general pattern.
And that does NOT even get into ways to stop such goings on. ONE such way is for authentic Christians and many times even folks who were 'merely' once authentic Christians--to--in a spiritual warfare way--apply the Name and Blood of Jesus in prayer, in declarations of authority in said situation.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I sleep with a fan because it's hot , but yes I can sleep without the sound of a fan

Why ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I had a similar experience around 13 years ago when I was 15. I was laying in bed watching x-files when I suddenly felt trapped in my body, paralyzed and every time I tried to move it hurt and there was only what I can describe as a high pitched noise to accompany the pain. I struggled to even move my eyes and when I did I saw a bald brown headed creature with large eyes looking at me through my bedroom doorway. After what seemed like 30 minutes I was able to 'break free' from the paralysis and as soon as I did my tv was on channel 00 with static, which with those old cable boxes we had then you couldn't go to 00. I was very sore and exhausted as well, like you stated. I finally settled with the sleep paralysis idea, but it was definitely something I will never forget. Still can't figure out the tv channel thing though, that will just stay a mystery.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Keep me in our prayers then.

Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join