It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC4 News Amazing Footage of a UFO sighting over Utah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why does almost every UFO video actuate lights in the sky with UFO's? Would UFO's revel themselves so easily with lights? Are you kidding? Of course not, you don't see a modern steathplane flashing like a Christmas tree. This UFO belief is about the same as any religion, to distract you from what's really going on. Instead of looking at videos with no evidence at all, and most of them are fakes, I would suggest reading about the Bilderbergs, and how Rand Paul sold out to Romney. (and became a bilderberg bitch himself)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Yeah, yeah, the Bilderbergs, N.W.O. and UFOs, there is a connection there somewhere.

And not all UFO sightings are lights in the sky mate and even if they were, you shouldn't assume that UFOs don't need lights for a number of reasons, but one of the main possibilities is that they are connected to the method of propulsion they use.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Not .. ET

Not ... even slightly impressive

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think it's helium balloons

He is military and the other witness' husband makes military flares.
Both saying they have military experience and would know more than the general public, makes it ET ?

Obviously he is the one who submitted it as a news tip to this station. not that being an attention seeker means what he filmed wasn't ET.

I just see lights in the sky that I see all the time when I look up.

With no reference point, there's no telling how far away it was for no sound to be heard. With them talking over the video, I also don't know if he just muted the sound of planes.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Unless the military wanted it to be seen. These things have been popping up world wide, and it could be all to set up a fake world invasion to create a one country world (just a thought, not a belief that it will happen). Like in old science fiction books where an alien invasion was the only thing that could truly unite mankind, but only books like 1984 ever explored what could happen if only a few ruled the world.

Anyway, nice find OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Looks stupid to me

AMAZING FOOTAGE is a bit of a stretch...amazing if you have never witnessed light before
edit on 21-6-2012 by Hudson88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by SpearMint
That's very strange but I don't see anything that suggests it's not something to do with humans. Also, just because someone was in the military does not mean they can exclude military technology. It could very well be a confidential military test of some sort.

Valid point, however the military don't tend to test secret operations in populated areas, would kind of defeat the purpose of the operation

Unless they are testing how a populated area react to it...!

edit on 21-6-2012 by McGinty because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Gortex hit the nail on the head.

Got I hate hoaxers, the least we can do is expose them I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i believe in ufos but its possible that those are flares and chaff from a standard military exercise..but I am not 100% sure about that.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Looks to me like those lanterns....perhaps they have been doctored with material that flares.. Good fim though.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What the hell, this ufo report was from about a year ago. They're recycling this on the news now because they have nothing else to report?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well duh, look, how many reports coming from the US and how many from elsewhere. You have too many parachutists, hoaxers, military activity. Plus rich imagination and hallucination.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

post by Imtor
AMERICA, WHY U ONLY SEE UFOS???? TV obsession much? How many are the UFO cases in Americas compared to the rest of the continents, ratio 100:1 for America?

Maybe you should check your facts before making unsubstantiated claims , UFO sightings happen all over the world and have done for decades if not centuries .
World UFO Sightings Maps

edit on 21-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add s

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Well we used to! , Bonnybridge wich was 5 miles away from my home town of Grangemouth was the UFO hot spot for the whole of Europe at one point !

I remember attending the UFO convention and public discussion on the UFO's at bonnybridge with my parents it was very intersting and some amateur photographers took pictures as well.

Some of the photos are quite compelling .

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This thread makes me want to present this .. if you've not seen it..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The white stobe like one looks like the thing that wizzed by my house about 10 years ago. Pretty cool to see it on video. The nest mornig there was 3 military helicopter flying in a formation following the path of the UFO. Too bad I couldn't get it on film.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Why does almost every UFO video actuate lights in the sky with UFO's? Would UFO's revel themselves so easily with lights?

That has always been my thought...if you wanted to sneak around a neighborhood in your car, wouldn't you turn the headlights off? Lights linked to propulsion? Maybe. I'm dubious.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrishJihad

But yeah I guess its easier to say flares, Chinese lanterns, etc than to admit you don't know what it is. So many expert debunkers on here......lol.

That statement makes you the expert, huh? You barely have the required posts to private message others. Instead of putting in work and earning some (respect), just pass go and debunk the debunkers on a website known for its analytical skill.

From one member to a newbie, show what you can prove instead of discrediting others who have put in the time and effort. Then I might look and credit you for posting something relevant to the search for truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yep mini ...... most of us have probably seen that at least 5 times.

And to be honest..... as much as I respect Mr. DeGrasse, I have to say he's just being a dick in that clip.

He's rather condescending about UFO witnesses and he also makes some bold claims that just can't be verified.

There are plenty of amateur astronomers who do see and report UFOs.

Also.... I bet if you asked him about UFOs in a private room that had no cameras... then he might give a different answer. He's kinda like Carl Sagan.... He distances himself from the UFO crowd so he can keep his Career and respect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join