It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC4 News Amazing Footage of a UFO sighting over Utah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've seen this exact same thing. It occurred off and on for nearly 2 whole years over my home town. One day I saw one of the orange lights fall into a swamp. It was a balloon with some kind of flare or fireworks attached.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
aliens

Yup, and testing the burn rate of the oxygen in the atmosphere. Get ready for this planet to flame into a sun.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well as I said, the possibility is there and with all the strange lights on different occasions, some goon is flying his balloons or we have alien invasion.

Although, I do believe in the possibility of alien life, on this occasion, I may have to go with the goon and his balloon.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, OP. S&F

I enjoyed watching it, but I won't be sticking around to listen to all the trolling that is to come. I know UFO's exist, and I don't need anyone's else's views trying to tell me they don't.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Ya .... I remember when this whole thing went down. It's all very fishy.

The guy who came forward seems legit enough and tinkers around with gadgets and what not ........ but

If he doesn't want people to get mad at him then he better reproduce the event very precisely.

The interview with him was extremely shady ..... he didn't want to show us his flares or plastic bags ...

Point being... he's less credible than the UFO witnesses.

Btw... a few of your links are broken in the post above.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think that aliens exist. Of course they exist. However, that does not mean that the lights we see in the sky are alien in origin. In all likelihood, the majority are hoaxes. I think this likely, because I really doubt, highly doubt, that alien's with advanced technology wouldn't have the capability to travel unnoticed.

I don't know all the answers, but, I know that much to be true.

I think if genuine UFOs from space are spotted more in America; it is because we are egotistical, dangerous, and armed. We don't care, we'll take the world with us, if it comes down to a dog fight. That's just the way it is. America has always been the big bully on the block. Every president is a hawkish war president in the US, because we won't let anyone forget it. If aliens exist, I'm sure that they are aware of it also. I'd be keeping an eye on us too.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Cool clip!

And no misguided retarded comment from Manhater either.

Bonus!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
No, I think it's because you spend too much money on military and therefore you see a lot of UFOs. Make your own conclusions whose is what u see

"Too much" is a matter of opinion. We have to spend enough money on useless aircraft to keep our tens of thousands of engineers and technicians well employed, or they'll find somebody else who will pay them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Breaking Unknown News!

Recent upgrade to chinese lanterns almost fools ATS!

These Utah variants displayed burning falling things!

WoW. Imagine that. Utah Lanterns that have burning falling things...

Now what could that be?

Edit: You know what else? You can always count on the media to show the ones that aren't real.
edit on 20-6-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow. So we have a well documented video. Ex airforce guy saying its no aircraft he is familiar with. Also says it definitely was not flares it was dropping.

However here comes the ATS Debunk brigade. First off why in the hell would the govt perform top secret exercises in a public place like that? It definitely was not flares. But all the know it all debunkers have 1000 flimsy explanations. Please stop making yourselves look stupid.

But yeah I guess its easier to say flares, Chinese lanterns, etc than to admit you don't know what it is. So many expert debunkers on here......lol.
edit on 20-6-2012 by TheIrishJihad because: add

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
yep no flares or sky divers

its chinese lanterns

Them chinese have made a fortune selling lanterns

Could be flares,nice find

lanterns flicker.
All though I do not think it is a craft. It looks to bright possibly a LED light.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
AMERICA, WHY U ONLY SEE UFOS???? TV obsession much? How many are the UFO cases in Americas compared to the rest of the continents, ratio 100:1 for America? That should tell you something - that the majority of UFOs are military due to the large presence or a lot of parachutists and gliders in the US!

Or because the majority of Americans are morons and ofc they do such Hellion balloon hoaxes more than in other continents? The video with the He balloons, looked like a real triangular UFO, now that is how deceiving these hoaxes can be.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Plenty of sightings ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! From my experience I would say that mexico has the most footage. All though I cant really say unless some one is willing to count all the reports. As you said allot of cases are parachutist and gliders, if you do not know what something is then to you its a UFO.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
this is part of the government program of systematic familiarization and desensitization

lots of UFO crap on the news like never before

big lie in 3...2...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Bingo. Looks like you hit the nail right on the head with this video. Those are some nice fireworks they got to fall down like that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This isn't "Amazing" .. it looks like something in tow on an air plane or something .. it's most likely mundane, as always seems to be the case.. I don't see how we can label it as "Amazing" since all it is are two red lights behind a blinking light.. there's a million terrestrial things it could be..

I never for the life of me understood how someone could rush to the most unlikely conclusions without first considering the most probable .. it makes little sense to me..

I saw a tv show recently on netflix, fact or fiction I think? and they tried to replicate a number of UFO sightings on the episodes and in at least two of them, when they did their testing it generated mass calls to local police stations reporting UFO's ... that tells you something =) .. in one case it was paratroopers with flares attached, in another it was an inflatable UFO tethered to a truck .. people see what they want to see and shows like that only prove it further.

We've seen the stories of people using UFO looking craft as advertisement or viral marketing as well .. in this day and age you really need some common sense and not be so quick to think "EEP! ALIENS!" ..

Being that this is night time and only a few lights are visible, it's just not amazing.. show me a day time photo of something that can't be rationally explained for some reason and I'll be more impressed, but even then it's often been explained eventually..
edit on 6/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

It's a modern religion... Peeps want to believe. Soon they will come and save us all!!

Sure, it's an UFO, but to automatically connect it to aliens is a bit far fetched to me. Just like God. I won't believe it until I see it/experience it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by IMSAM

Get a grip please, once again something that can't be explained gets ridiculed, you forgot swamp gas and weather balloon...

No! You forgot the geeses!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I haven't read all the comments yet, but I will...what gets me is how the first person to comment on this thread, is a negative ninny. It is as if you could not find anything else to read, to pique your interest in this whole entire ATS site, that you had to race to this thread just to say no. What in the world gives? I mean seriously, we all know that there are people everywhere who have to be the DebbieDowners of everything or anything, but you raced to this thread to say no?
I have a hard time looking at your re-actions at an angle that comes to a conclusion of "normal" behavior. If I see a thread that does not interest me, I do not read it, not at all. I sure do not think "I am going to race to that thread to say No;Not real:Faked;and whatever else that equates to"you know it all and the OP is dreaming" syndrome. Are you bored? Do you have a beef against the OP? Are you scared of it being the truth? And don't give me that deny ignorance cover-no body even had the chance to be ignorant before you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm with Swills for once. Judging by MUFON and YouTube alone, a majority are coming out of South America with plenty from the Middle East and Asia.

Y U NO SEE UFOS, EUROPE?!?!?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
That's very strange but I don't see anything that suggests it's not something to do with humans. Also, just because someone was in the military does not mean they can exclude military technology. It could very well be a confidential military test of some sort.

Hmmmm, could be. And it could be ALIENS just as well! It could be a lot of things but when some people try to dismiss so quickly, it raises a lot of suspicion as well!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Video looked boring. I like the CGIs better. I'm serious. I'ts like the difference between a claymation movie and the real thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join