It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying kids : Making The Bus Monitor Cry (video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Iam with you on this one Ben81.

Theese little "F"n Monsters ought to be left to rip each other to pieces. Not some poor old woman.

No respect for you elders even if they are there for you protection.

I wonder if the older woman was of the same ethnic group things would have been different?
Not pulling the race card but would a woman of the same ethnic group have smacked the first little bastard that opened his mouth to her like that? Iam just saying are most white people to pacifist and civilized for their own good?

Either way the kids are not trained in the least to respect older people.

I hold the door open for people and so many seniors say they do not see much of that anymore. it is saddening to see how far we have devolved as a species.

Like a pack of wolves attacking the week or aged we are now. I hope they all recieve the same treatment they gave others and the sooner the better. little jackals and heynas

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That is one of the most disgusting, vile videos I've ever watched.
I knew I didn't want to see it before I clicked the link. I couldnt watch past when she started to cry.
Gutwrenching, utterly sickening to see such weak little cowards using 'pack mentality' to be strong.

I only wish she had someone/son/friend on speedial to get on the bus while this was happening.
I wish someone had had the courage to stand up for her.
& I really wish we can see the video of these same kids getting the same treatment done to them.

God help us all.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by salamanda

As horrible as this was I dont think the kids or the parents names should be posted.

Also I dont hink it is the job of the school to teach morality that is the parents job.

Yes the kids were compleetly out of line and should be punished and made to personally appoligize to th lady.

But they should not be opened to personal attacks by disclosing their names, or else we reinforce the same group think or wolf pack behavior they are guilty of.

Shame used to be punishment enough. Not sure it still exists.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Ben81

Video Camera and recording on all school buses!! This was horrible!! No wonder my children didnt want to ride the Bus.

When i was a kid i remember riding more on the front
because i knew bullies where in the back .. and were not my kind of people at all
my first yrs in highschool was hell
especially when you have been living with the nuns
each week for schooling for the last 3 yrs wearing the same uniform each day
i could handle bullies before that and was a real little energetic clown
always joking around not being intimidated by anyone

My parent and i moved to another house in another town..
had to switch school in the middle of the yrs

and no more places in normal class at the public highschool
so i was put inside a special class with the big boys

people sniffing coke right beside me on the desk and this was grade 7 .. wth
the school had many big fights that resulted in a lot of blood and bullying
i even had one time a knife put directly on my throat
i wasnt scare i remember i stayed very calm
looked at him in the eyes wondering wtf could he wants
bringing a knife to the school during diner ..
at the end he told me he wanted to scare me thats it
so my first yrs in highschool was quite a bitch

had to addapt and change my angel like behavior to integrates and make my place
hard when you are a litttle blondish kid with blue eyes and no facial hair yet

many had big pinch already in the class and were twice my size

the last 3 yrs of highschool were better made more friends there

bullies are young mentaly unstable kids that need to bully to build their ego
funny how things change .. saw back one time a big bully from old school in a job i worked
we talked like hey wasup and became friend at the job
people do change .. i dont think it was because i was more tall then him now

I learned from this experience .. to always fight bullies
my last job someone was always calling another collegue a big fat a$$
my reaction was looking at him like wtf dude
each time i told him my thoughs about the insults .. it was like the third time already

To conclude this long resume about bullies
its our duty and the right thing to do to make people learn how to respect each others
i will always fight bullies .. and violence is not the solution
depending if i see someone raping or hurting someone
only then i will take physical action

Thats why when i see a bully i can recognize a bully
Israel and the US regime are bullies

edit on 6/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Warning .. Bullying kids at their best

Bullying at school his not new .. but these kids have no heart
it is a sad reality that many childrens and adults are suffering each day.. all yrs long
This is the deadliest form of psychological torture until the victims become desperated
to a point where many think of suicide .. it happened before and will still happen

How do you think this poor lady emotion state will be when she return home
she will probably cry all the night ..
hope she is strong to know bullies are not normal people but mentally unstable
showing such disrespect to a elder ..
many would like to slap those little crap .. me first
but it is not the way

Spoiled kids of today have no mercy
she didnt diserve to be treated with such hatred .. what the world has become ?
and what it will become if this doesnt stop
edit on 6/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I got through about 35 seconds. I know how we all want to wash our hands of seeing that, and knowing that it happens every day, not only to children, but to adults, who should know better how to deal with it. These are the kids that my friends are dying for in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Because this video went viral, she going to wind up collecting some sizeable donations from different internet groups. I seen one had amassed around 30k.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Aaaah nice video the future looks very bright indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You can round these kids up and take to that scare program were they take them to jail and let the cons scare the crap out of them to give them a dose of reality.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
CNN UPDATE:

Students taunted Karen Klein, 68, with a stream of profanity, insults, jeers and physical ridicule. Some boys demand to know her address, saying they want to come to her house to perform sexual acts and steal from her. Another said, "you're so fat."
One comment from a boy aboard the bus was especially painful. He told her that she does not have family because "they all killed themselves because they didn't want to be near you." Klein's oldest son took his own life 10 years ago, according to CNN affiliate WHAM.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That is a terrible twist, feel very sorry for the poor woman. Hopefully she can use the money raised to find peace and happiness away from those brats.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You know what? I wish this video ended like a video I saw a while back, either on a bus or a subway. some young punk is on the bus causing a problem, acting like a douche, and some old man, I mean someones grandfather, lays into the kid and pwns him, then tosses him off the bus, pretty sure it was a bus...

That old lady should have smacked those kids upside the head with their cellphones.

Disgusting, and yes, I do blame the kids too, I was their age, I had respect for my elders and certainly wouldn't enjoy making an old lady cry. I never, ever, acted in such a way, and I was a bad kid! I stole, I lied, I cheated, I drank, I smoked, I did drugs, I had teenage sex...

Yet I never once found myself acting anything even close to that.

Why the bus driver didn't stop is beyond me, but sadly, if they did, both would lose their jobs as the children's parents would sue the school district.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

These are the kids that my friends are dying for in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't worry, with the meat grinder that is Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and soon to be Syria and Iran, those kids will be boots on the ground in a few short years anyways.

On that note, is this by design? Not the bullying, that's just a fact of the screwed up society we live in. But I mean the fact that the economy is tanked and basically all sectors of industry are feeling the burn and cutting back, unemployment is up, tuition is up, options are down...

But the military, oh boy, they will give you a home, 3 squares a day, pay for your education.....

Maybe that's the design? Maybe this downfall of civility we are witnessing plays into the fact that perpetual war is the future.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Double posted somehow.....
edit on 21-6-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: Double posted somehow.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

From the woman herself:

Klein said she hopes the spectacle "might help other people." And, she said, she hopes that these children "get their share of someone bullying them."

"I hope what goes around comes around," she said.

Gotta say, I agree with her... (1)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is what happens in a permissive society where "the precious little darlings" have all the rights and adults have NONE! I am sick and tired of the bleeding-heart liberal BS that produces a school atmosphere where children are pampered in order to build their "self-esteem" but no effort is made to teach them respect or consideration for others, or the ability to take constructive criticism.

Then you have parents who enable these unbearable brats by refusing to acknowledge their wrongdoing, or making excuses for their worst behavior.

If any of those where my kids they would be writing a letter of apology and also have a youtube video up apologizing for their actions along with a very strict grounding.

My 15 y/o son who is almost 5"10 and 200 + lbs is respectful and brought up to know bullying is wrong and not to pick on people weaker or smaller than you because their is always a bigger fish in the pond to return the favor.

If he had been on that bus and didn't speak up or set those terds straight I would have been disappointed in him as well.
edit on 21-6-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

One comment from a boy aboard the bus was especially painful. He told her that she does not have family because "they all killed themselves because they didn't want to be near you." Klein's oldest son took his own life 10 years ago, according to CNN affiliate WHAM.

OH dear, that's horrible,

Violence against these kids is not the answer though.

They are a product of their environment, the internet doesn't help.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Now it's at about $165,000 and growing.She is getting some significant airtime,too on various shows and she's gonna get a great and much needed/deserved vacation.I am 47 years old and I cannot IMAGINE even THINKING about treating really ANYONE this way--much less an elder and an authority figure--it boggles my mind!

I am glad that this is getting the attention it deserves.Last I heard,there is also a group akin to "anonymous" or something like social vigilantes that found alot of these bullies' Facebook profiles and are retaliating.Live by the sword--die by the sword.Makes me wonder if their parents taught them any manners or anything about respect...utterly DESPICABLE!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

From the woman herself:

Klein said she hopes the spectacle "might help other people." And, she said, she hopes that these children "get their share of someone bullying them."

"I hope what goes around comes around," she said.

Gotta say, I agree with her... (1)

Looks like it came around.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Like a lot of you, this video really angered me. These days I'm not sure what the solution to this type of behavior should be. If parents beat the kids for it, they lose custody of the kids and they go into a system that exacerbates the problem. Although I believe the father of the Asian boy should take him over his knee in front of his friends and paddle his ass until he cries.

But I was raised old school like that. I'm 28, my generation is among the last of a dying breed of kids who lived in fear of the hand of elders coming across our faces. As I went through school, I noticed a trend that every grade below me seemed to behave worse and worse. If this is the result of that trend, I fear what's to come.

I wonder if schools started an anti-bullying boot camp, if that would deter some of these kids? Each county could have a 2 day boot camp made mandatory for kids who are problem offenders. Then those kids can go through hell as they get bullied for two days by a drill sergeant reminiscent of Full Metal Jacket.

Well maybe not exactly like Full Metal Jacket, but you get the point.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Never fear there will Bully Laws soon in our Nanny culture. I am not saying that is right I was bullied in school, heck I still am in some degree at work. But all this talk of bullies feels like an agenda to me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join