It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women should not be allowed to own vehicles until they can learn to respect other peoples

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by libertytoall

Really man, if it was that important it should have never left the garage. Had you left it in its protected environment, it would not be dinged. The blame, could be on you, just as much as you are laying it on another. Things happen, they piss you off, you move on... Personal responsibility (it's not just for others)

It was parked in a safe place(so I thought). The problem is the driver, ALSO A WOMAN, decided to parallel park in the middle of the street with only 2 feet of space to open the doors. This wench should have never been so lazy and self centered that she felt she could just stand in the middle of the road right up against my car. Get a parking spot like everyone else.

You're saying basically it's my fault this poor excuse of a human being did this?? What you're saying is ludicrous!
edit on 18-6-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Hammering would be vandalism and cause more damage.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by violet
Do you realize it is you that sounds shallow and materialistic?

What's the matter, are you pissed off she stole that rich man in town for herself?
Jealous much?

I guess we know who the people are in this thread that would damage other peoples property and simply go on with their lives unaware of how it might effect other people. Please do me a favor and never come near anything I own thanks..

I don't intend to but if I did that to your car I absolutely would offer to pay. I'm not like that. In fact if I knew you personally I would offer to pay for her damage just to shut you up. I'm like that.

link   
I'm amazed at the number of people who don't give a s*** about the investment some people make in what they own. Some people only get one new car in their lives and others not even that.

Maybe you don't care that you drive a piece of crap car, but some people do.

We know who some of those women are now.

No wonder he hates you. Look at your rotten attitudes.

link   

What's the matter, are you pissed off she stole that rich man in town for herself?
Jealous much?

I guess we know who the people are in this thread that would damage other peoples property and simply go on with their lives unaware of how it might effect other people. Please do me a favor and never come near anything I own thanks..

I don't intend to but if I did that to your car I absolutely would offer to pay. I'm not like that. In fact if I knew you personally I would offer to pay for her damage just to shut you up. I'm like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This "women" could have easily been a member here, and ranted that man shouldn't have things, because they cant take care of them. When rich people have nice things they keep them "away" from possible damage.

The only difference I see here is that she thought her property was worth more then yours..... and in this case she was right! As she is not on the internet complaining about the male race, and looking for someone to coddle her. If I were a dealership and heard how you feel about a car, I would advice you on taking the bus!

NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Jealous much?

I'm sure if I damaged your Gucci purse you would be a raving lunatic. At least you would have the decency to make it right..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
This "women" could have easily been a member here, and ranted that man shouldn't have things, because they cant take care of them. When rich people have nice things they keep them "away" from possible damage.
NRE.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say?? I've done everything for two years to keep my car away from possible damage. If someone crashed into my car I'd be less angry than I am now because in this instance it was simply a blatant disregard for other people's property. It was not an accident.. It was self centered stupidity.

The only difference I see here is that she thought her property was worth more then yours..... and in this case she was right! As she is not on the internet complaining about the male race, and looking for someone to coddle her.

She didn't think her property was worth more and it may not have been worth more as a matter of fact. She simply doesn't give a flying crap about property in general. Especially if it's someone else's..

If I were a dealership and heard how you feel about a car, I would advice you on taking the bus!

Like I said I am an Auto Detailer and I use my vehicle for work. Having a perfect looking car is VERY IMPORTANT in my profession. How would I tow a trailer taking the bus??

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

How about you spend a day visiting a hospital ward for dinged up bodies of humans
You're going on and on about an auto body.
edit on 18-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

How about you spend a day visiting a hospital ward for dinged up bodies of humans
You're going on and on about an auto body. Really?

What on earth does that have to do with the conversation?? I'm onto your deflection techniques missy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Man, I'm sorry. Even women cannot STAND women who act like they're better than everybody else and just go on their merry way, as if you're dirt and don't count. They are self-centered and often not very bright and completely insensitive to other human beings. So, I understand.

And sure, it's not just women, but somehow they seem worse, with that flip of their hair and giving YOU the dirty look because they screwed up.

I hope you were able to fix it up properly. I do understand your frustration, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What on earth does that have to do with the conversation?? I'm onto your deflection techniques missy.

Ok and I'm onto you too.
It has everything to do with it. You are just so shallow and don't know it.
I'm attempting to show you some perspective, nothing more

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I really hope you enjoy that bus ride. It will be good time for you to do some self reflecting.

Thet sure will look funny towing the trailer.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You're saying basically it's my fault this poor excuse of a human being did this?? What you're saying is ludicrous!

I'm saying stuff happens. Our things don't operate in a bubble and some people are jerks. That's life, not a pretty part of it perhaps, but it is what it is. You move on or you don't. Some things are in your control, some aren't.

ETA: I never said I wouldn't be mad were I in your shoes, I would be. Not sure I'd blame an entire gender though...

edit on 18-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ok and I'm onto you too.
It has everything to do with it.

Please elaborate the connections. Bodies of human beings in the hospital are relevant to car damage because ___________?

I'm saying stuff happens. Our things don't live in a bubble and some people are jerks. That's life, not a pretty part of it perhaps, but it is what it is. You move on or you don't. Some things are in your control, some aren't.

Thank you that was much kinder than "it's your own fault." I know stuff happens and I will get over it eventually and move on but after it happened I just couldn't believe the mentality of this lady. And there are so damn many like her. I need to move away from this place.. They all think they're Ivana Trump but not even Ivana would be such a shallow disgrace of human nature.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Jealous much?

I'm sure if I damaged your Gucci purse you would be a raving lunatic. At least you would have the decency to make it right..

I don't have a gucci purse. What kind of purse do you have?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ok and I'm onto you too.
It has everything to do with it.

Please elaborate the connections. Bodies of human beings in the hospital are relevant to car damage because ___________?

I'm saying stuff happens. Our things don't live in a bubble and some people are jerks. That's life, not a pretty part of it perhaps, but it is what it is. You move on or you don't. Some things are in your control, some aren't.

Thank you that was much kinder than "it's your own fault." I know stuff happens and I will get over it eventually and move on but after it happened I just couldn't believe the mentality of this lady. And there are so damn many like her. I need to move away from this place.. They all think they're Ivana Trump but not even Ivana would be such a shallow disgrace of human nature.

I just explained the relevancy. If you don't get it, I can't help you out with that. Burn some rubber and use your brain... Think.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Passed a few kidney stones.

Hurt so bad.

I wanted to die.

I'm a guy.

Googled it.

More painful than giving birth.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

Have you given birth recently?
Childbirth is equivalent to sciatic nerve pain or abscess teeth not kidney stones.
Didn't seem to bother Phil Philips much. Google it

edit on 18-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Sorry but sciatic pain is nothing compared to giving birth. Childbirth is easily 50 times more painful. I had sciatic pain through the last 3 months of one of my pregnancies due to the positioning of my baby. I would have welcomed that pain over childbirth when I went into labor. Abscess tooth on the other hand, depending on the severity of it, I would say that I would rather go through childbirth but that it's not as bad just a different kind of pain. With childbirth you know it's going to end and result in something wonderful, tooth pain means a costly trip to the dentist or else there is no end, so that IMO makes it worse but not more painful.
I would imagine kidney stones would be the equivalent for a guy.

As for the OP If this is "like a show car" then why the heck do you drive it on a regular basis knowing these things can happen. If it is that freaking valuable that you get this bent out of shape over a couple of scratches, given the statistics of the chances of getting into an accident, I wouldn't pull it out of the garage anymore than I had to.
My neighbor might react the same way if his car got scratched. However, when he takes it to shows, he puts it in a trailer to transport it to shows. He doesn't take the risks. He has another vehicle he uses for transportation.

What I am trying to say is that if someone has something that valuable that they prize that much that they would get worked up over a couple of scratches, they keep it in a glass cases or in a safe or in the case of a vehicle in the garage.
If you have have something that is for everyday use you expect things to happen. Especially to cars, where accidents happen every day.

edit on 19-6-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
it's sad all the posters putting down the op
and all the sacrifices,ritual cleansings ,ablutions, prostrations and idolatrous fawning
performed in the service of one of the major Idols of this day and age,
to which millions of human sacrifices have been made

The Automobile

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

SHE HAS OFFENDED HIS GOD!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Why is it soccer mom rich women don't give a crap about anything but themselves.. I am an auto detailer by trade. I own a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara that I've babied for close to two years. There is not one blemish, scratch, chip etc.. Well that was until 30 minutes ago.. Some stupid lady opened her door into my car and left TWO chips in the side of my car. She saw me see her do this and when she did I made a cringing face. As I walked over to inspect my car she quickly jumped into her vehicle and drove off before I could get to her window to speak with her. This lady probably burns more money in a day than I do in a month. Why should selfish pieces of crap like her be allowed to own vehicles?? She really pissed me off tonight. I've spent YEARS parking at the farthest point in parking lots, washing my car three times a week, and have put countless layers of wax on it to keep it looking as best as possible and then this selfish b*tch comes around and ruins all two years of my effort and drives off with her smug self centered soulless attitude.

In my town there are THOUSANDS of females like this. What gives? How can people be so full of themselves in their own world? I say take their license away if they can't respect other peoples things. You want to destroy your own car, fine.. Respect others though..

Is it possible that you take way too much pride in something as irrelevant as a hunk of metal? A car is a thing that gets us from one place to the next. And, in those travels are millions of other cars doing the same thing.
To assume that your car WON'T get banged up is expecting way WAY too much.
edit on 6/18/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join