It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women should not be allowed to own vehicles until they can learn to respect other peoples

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Interesting to me that the fact this person was female was what you chose to focus your angst on.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Do you realize it is you that sounds shallow and materialistic?

What's the matter, are you pissed off she stole that rich man in town for herself?
Jealous much?

I guess we know who the people are in this thread that would damage other peoples property and simply go on with their lives unaware of how it might effect other people. Please do me a favor and never come near anything I own thanks..
edit on 18-6-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Did you get a plate number?

She damaged your car and split.

Hit & Run.

I just read the rest of the thread and want to say I agree with your feelings about the effort you've put into your vehicle, but not with your comments against women.

There are men out there who are just as careless.
edit on 6/18/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Whatever.

edit on 18-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And that is why you get so angry about a few dings on a stupid machine. There's a big difference between minor cosmetic troubles and things that genuinely make it harder to use.

A scratch on the tv screen obstructs watching it, and in some fussy models can cause trouble with the tv as a whole.

A broken guitar is completely unusable.

Big difference.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Dear ops
Which gender has a higher insurance when under 25

why?

yep.
This is your hole you dug though, so enjoy lying in it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's just a car! What exactly would you have said to her if you could have walked up to her? What did you expect her to do...repaint your car
If a few dents in your car gets you this riled up...maybe you have bigger problems then a dinged car.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So my husband takes one look at this photo and says, "must have been a girl driving". I mean, what the heck? Why do men always jump right to this conclusion? Why is it men think women can't drive?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You know, saturday i seen a girl back into another car, in a parking, because they were obviously distracted by my beauty, or probably because they are just women.

after this i went to the mall, a women almost bump my side, but since im a great jedi, and can read the future easy, i dodged her with just going on the side and hold the horn down until the bitch wake the # up.

then today a girl almost back into my car, when i was leaving work in the university parking, i hold the #ing horn when my spider sense beeped, she didnt even say sorry, or thank you and after this leaving the university campus, a bitch break for nothing and i almost ram into her, but yet again spider/jedi sense saved the day...

this happen to me monthly i dodge many car crash, seriously womens, it is always women, always, i never dodged a guy, girls shouldnt be allowed to drive until they can proove they can.

i ride a honda civic 2006 si, with nices rims, dropped coils and everything, i dont want them to # my car, but i must drive for 48494949 persons on the road at same time because people are too stupid...

what we need to do is remove all the symbols, warnings, panels and everything, and the stupid people will just all die the same day and the problem will solve itself...

It is getting ridiculous, with all the technologgy we get everyday people are more and more distracted.

Also i drive manual, i can change my song on my iphone, check to remove a eyelash that is annoying me, while pressing other people to move from my left side of the road because they too slow, yet i dodge car crash all year long. some people aren't meant to drive...

my only crash was because a stupid old hag 70years old ++ break in the middle of a intersection on a yellow light, I would pass on this yellow light and the guy behind me too, but she decide to break like crazy, tire smoke and all. her car had nothing but a small scratch but my old civic front was destroyed... only 650$ repairs not bad 1 crash in 16 years...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Passed a few kidney stones.

Hurt so bad.

I wanted to die.

I'm a guy.

Googled it.

More painful than giving birth.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

Have you given birth recently?
Childbirth is equivalent to sciatic nerve pain or abscess teeth not kidney stones.
Didn't seem to bother Phil Philips much. Google it

edit on 18-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

I'm sad to see we've exported our poor educational system to Canada.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
It's just a car! What exactly would you have said to her if you could have walked up to her? What did you expect her to do...repaint your car
If a few dents in your car gets you this riled up...maybe you have bigger problems then a dinged car.

you have obviously never had to make payments to a car same goes for the poster that said why be so materialistic.

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It's sad that you are so materialistic that you care so deeply about a few scratches on your car door.

How about show some respect to another humanbeing? I think its sad you wouldn't care. Let people walk over you all you want. Or your just young and haven't been in the real world yet
It may have just been 1 scratch but its the principle of the matter. She ran off with out the courtesy of saying sorry and arranging to get it fixed or give insurance info. You see thats what adults do.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Actually, it was written in a medical journal that kidney stones are more painful than heart attacks and childbirth.

I only know this because I have kidney disease and read extensively about my disease.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by violet

Actually, it was written in a medical journal that kidney stones are more painful than heart attacks and childbirth.

I only know this because I have kidney disease and read extensively about my disease.

Thats true the pain is entense and lasts for days! and days after.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
For those saying it's just a car I hope you don't mind paying a few hundred or even thousand dollars when someone takes out a hammer and puts a few dents in yours.

Pissed off now? Why should you be? It's just a car!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by Neopan100

you have obviously never had to make payments to a car same goes for the poster that said why be so materialistic.

It's sad that you are so materialistic that you care so deeply about a few scratches on your car door.

How about show some respect to another humanbeing? I think its sad you wouldn't care. Let people walk over you all you want. Or your just young and haven't been in the real world yet
It may have just been 1 scratch but its the principle of the matter. She ran off with out the courtesy of saying sorry and arranging to get it fixed or give insurance info. You see thats what adults do.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Yes it was me who made the materialistic comment.
I stand by it.
Here's my point:
Somebody, somewhere right now has just had their entire body smashed into in a car wreck caused by a male driver. So you see it's all relative and I'm sorry, his post was shallow and hypocritical going on how she is self centered caring only about her flashy vehicle, assuming all women who seem well off got it from marrying into money. Saying no females should drive.

My dad cares about his car too much, parking st the far end of parking lots or next to shiny new ones, so they care. When he's visiting, he is constantly st the window checking nobody is bumping into it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

How about show some respect to another humanbeing?

The OP is not respectful towards half of the human race, which are women. And no, getting a couple scratches in your car is not a big deal...

I think its sad you wouldn't care. Let people walk over you all you want.

On world issues, cars getting scratched are on the 0 care list. What does that have to do with letting someone walk all over me?

Or your just young and haven't been in the real world yet

So you're old and you haven't realized people are jerks yet?

She ran off with out the courtesy of saying sorry and arranging to get it fixed or give insurance info. You see thats what adults do.

Yes, people are jerks, welcome to the real world. Cry me a river.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is monetary damage because THE CAR IS DAMAGED... There is also hundreds of hours of time I've spent keeping this car flawless(like a show car). How is it fair for one person to come along, do damage to the car, and then act as if it's no big deal?? Who the hell are you to judge?? Like I said my line of work is AUTO DETAILING and having a flawless car is NECESSARY.. Thanks to this b*tch I now will have to repaint the entire section at a body shop on MY OWN TAB.. Be out of a work vehicle for DAYS. That is not right!

reply to post by Bixxi3

How about show some respect to another humanbeing?

The OP is not respectful towards half of the human race, which are women. And no, getting a couple scratches in your car is not a big deal...

Yes it is a big deal, TO ME.. The world doesn't revolve around your opinions but when it's MY posession that's in question MY FEELINGS matter..

I think its sad you wouldn't care. Let people walk over you all you want.

On world issues, cars getting scratched are on the 0 care list. What does that have to do with letting someone walk all over me?

Or your just young and haven't been in the real world yet

So you're old and you haven't realized people are jerks yet?

She ran off with out the courtesy of saying sorry and arranging to get it fixed or give insurance info. You see thats what adults do.

Yes, people are jerks, welcome to the real world. Cry me a river.

You being one of them.

I'm sure the next time I detail my customers R8 or Lambo I could make a small scratch and they will say HEY IT'S OK BUDDY IT'S JUST A CAR!
edit on 18-6-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Really man, if it was that important it should have never left the garage. Had you left it in its protected environment, it would not be dinged. The blame, could be on you, just as much as you are laying it on another. Things happen, they piss you off, you move on... Personal responsibility (it's not just for others)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by violet

Thats true the pain is entense and lasts for days! and days after.

Oh well then my sincere apologies
It still doesn't change my mind worry about a small dent.
I'm sitting here in pain with my arm half hanging out of its socket, yanking on my shoulder blades, collar bone and rib cage. I have subluxation of the shouldlder. It makes me want to die too.
edit on 18-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join