It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the postive ET 'Pleiadians', NAM be aware?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You have to go on an investigative journey (and check into those links I provided) to decipher it, that's just the way it has to be, so no I can't say it explicitely or you'll lose the joy of discovery and the thrill of the laughter of new and profound sympathetic understanding with the actual historical person of Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I've already participated in or read the threads that you linked.

Please don't go that way, trying to save me, and teach me about Jesus, because I can't understand the writing style of the paragraph in question.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Ok sorry. To start with, the son of God is a sphere within a sphere, so a broken sphere represents either a break and enter or a loss of integrity either or or both. It's like the Vatican saying that they took it, and will take it again and again even via certain higher powers and principalities ie: "if you can't beat em, join em", because even Jesus lost the kingdom or was somehow hijacked in the process. It appears to be a statement, not of triumph, but of failure, and yet there it sits in the Vatican Museum, a broken sphere within a broken sphere, fully infiltrated you might say.

Hope that helps, sorry for the run-on sentence structure, but the info's there in the sentence. It's hard to follow though I realize, and I was just trying to make it fun, not lecture you or try to save you in the name of Jesus, but maybe try to invite you into humorous considerations in sympathy with the historical Jesus.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Still pondering te broken/infiltrated sphere. It may take awhile to absorb.............................

Thanks..:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I do realize that the NAM in the title refers to the "new age movement" and not to me personally, I just wanted to make that perfectly clear, so that no one get's the wrong impression..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
"The Broken Sphere", Vatican Museum

But you see, the sword (which comes from the mouth of Christ) is a doubled edged sword, so it cuts both ways and "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" as they say.

So who's treasure was pilfered and how precisely was the wealth contained therein redistributed, that's the question.. right?

Double binds, quadruple binds, it makes no difference to the Lord of Light and Love!

Understood in this frame of reference as a type of quadruple bind times x (re-applied by God as absolute awareness), the piece of art called "The Broken Sphere" in the middle of the Vatican Museum Courtyard, signifies the fall of Babylon, imho, and nothing less (groan..).

It represents therefore a redistribution of spiritual wealth, from those who think they have already, to those in need, that one and all might freely access the living life of the spirit of God without the possibility of conflict or of "stepping on toes" as we ascend a hiearchy of powers and principalities. It represents the victory of Christ when mirrored back, even though what it intends or may intent to represent could even be the opposite of that triumph.

I don't know about you, but I think this interpretation is pretty amuzing, insightful, and rather cutting (ie: good swordsmanship employing that doubled edged sword of Christ's).

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 2-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Out of fairness to the Vatican, the only other possible interpretation of "The Broken Sphere" is that of Jesus' rebirth "from above" or the breaking in of the spirit of the Absolute Godhead (Tao) from the outer sphere, to the inner.

However, having explored it's meaning and significance more fully, I think it represents a theft.

No shopping!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
No shopping!

No shopping!

Ha, that's absolutely hilarious! Sometimes I outdo myself, but that was just RICH (in more ways than one..?).

"You see? It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

And the crowd gathered were astonished (recognizing their attachments to stuff and in particular to money) and exclaimed "If that's the case, then who can be saved?!" to which he replied..

"By human resources alone, it is impossible, but for God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE."

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. Sorry for hijacking the thread and going off topic, but since we were talking about nefarious powers and principalities I figured what the hell, might as well grab a jousting stick and head straight into the breach!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I see contact claims as: if it's empowering us, giving real secrets to spiritual growth and encouraging us to take action and help each other than it might be true. We are here to grow love and evolve spiritually, it's not easy to consult our conscience and cleanse our flaws and become a better person. Jesus said many are called but few listen.

ALL contactees or faceless like Cobra Ishtar Antares or Tolec (christopher maynard)? type of 'sit and wait cause the aliens will save us' are lying in my opinion, specially if they are making money out of this. At least Alex Collier gave it all away for free and now is struggling, not to mention it seems the truth is not popular at all, very hard to swallow. People react badly to the real messengers, it always has been this way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join