It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the postive ET 'Pleiadians', NAM be aware?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I have one guy, I feel as if he is Plieadian, who appears very old with a long white beard and a light blue robe.

I know of this particular being, having experienced him before. He is very wise, and have you noticed he doesn't really talk, and produce speech patterns, but uses telepathy to communicate. I have these "teachers." Three of them, all Pleiads, each is 10-12 feet tall. They are so lighted, when I am near them they must cloak themselves, and all appear to be wearing black robes. They come one at a time, and send Intel to me via telepathy, all in code. I have to decipher this later, and sometimes fail to get it all. I am being taught their universal language, and suspect others too are learning this way of communication.

Then they took me to Saturn, the rings of Saturn actually, and showed me a bustling metropolis and huge factories where they told me our moon was manufactured and then "towed" to it's current position.

I have seen Saturn, and Venus, and Neptune, and the many millions living on these worlds, in a higher dimension, of course. I have been told a race lives within the Sun, and that the sun is really a Stargate to another universe. I however heard a different story of who build and brought the Moon here. I know it solved the wobble problem Earth had, and made seasons possible. It has another purpose too, and that is to recorded every single word, thought, and action made by human beings on crystalline based computers and sent off to somewhere...unknown to me. I have seen the computer systems there, and there is no air supply. I think Greys run it, and maintain the systems, but I am not certain. I was there astrally, not physically, you understand. Humanity knows very little of what really goes on in their Universe, and many plain don't want to know, because they are afraid. Fear is a trap, and a prison. At lease a few are waking up, hope springs eternal!

This gentleman told me about a great scientist who we would refer to as "The Creator."

I was told this also, the name I was given is "First Creator." Asked about this Creator, I was told every being knows, but do not talk about it, worship it, or even speak of it unless asked.

I too laugh at the inferiors Christians call demons. They are nothing without human fear to energise them. For some of us, they dare not try anything. In all things, I walk without fear.
Love and Light to you. Auto

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by autowrench

Yeah, it's a wonderful gift. Such a great feeling of freedom and wonder we have been given. I wish the experience translated more easily. For some it seen like a scary hellish nightmare to imagine being outside the comfortable confines of their prison cell body.

Yeah.....if only I could just Stay there. The plain wonder is what entices me. I am like a child in a candy store when out. Except when I find myself some place I don't belong. I have been slammed back into my body before, and have had to physically crawl back in. To me it is like sinking into a septic tank. If only everyone could see this world as I see it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I really don't like to deal with generalities at all, you would need to explain these positions much further and with specifics. I hear people bandy around much vague allusions all the time and on closer inspection it doesn't pass mustard.

Most of the teachings of Jesus are absent from the Bible.

Who were the New Testament writers talking about then. What about the inspired writers proves unreliable? What makes your sources reliable?

The OT God is an impostor and a liar.

Please provide a few pieces of evidence of this, being an impostor and a liar

The biblical Jesus doesn't exist. The Jesus I know was a man, not a God.

What is your evidence for this, and who told you that? What is your evidence that the 4 gospels are based on BS?

I have been going slowly, over the past week or 2, through a book called 'The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus' by the world's best authority on the matter, Dr. Gary R. Habermas. He has collected a deluge of independent verifying evidence that confirms the biblical account, in the process confirming not only that Jesus was a real historical person but He also conquered death proving that he was God. The information that I am learning based on what can be confirmed from reality is a perfect example of the trustworthiness of the 'insights' one gets from loosening up the conscious control we have over our thoughts and opening up doorways into our mind of lying beings to imprint false thoughts and ideas.

Many of his teachings that are in the Bible are distorted.

Please list 8 for me as examples.
If the biblical Jesus doesn't exist how were they able to get any of His teachings then?

-------
There really isn't anything I seek out from a 'vision quest'. The only thing I haven't really sussed out fully is that I don't fully understand the motives of the Jesuits. They are very smart people and well versed on prophecy and scripture. They know they lose in the end and that God's kingdom isn't of this world so I don't know why they do it. All I can put it down to is perhaps self-induced brain-washing from various 'spiritual exercises' and 'mantras' they perform based on the teachings of Layola, which make them lose grip on reality and become obedient as 'dogs' (which is the kind of obedience they swear to in some oaths they take). Other than that nothing much takes my fancy, I will be having a good time over the next few weeks going through top young earth creationist Kent Hovind's Creation Seminar series. I listened to the 3rd one of his 7 part dvd series a coupe of days back on dinosaurs and it was awesome. The term dinosaurs has only been out since the 1850's, before that people knew then as 'dragons', so their is much truth to the medieval stories (the dinosaurs didn't die out millions of years ago), there has actually been heaps of reports on creatures that would be described as dinosaurs seen in various isolated (often swampy) parts of the world even over the past few decades. I thought it was very interesting!

edit on 25-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Now, you are showing your warrior side, and trying to engage me in a "war of words."

You have asked me to elaborate on my experiences with ET's and I have obliged. Now you want to pick it apart with words quoted from your bible, that I don't believe in.

This is your thread, started by you, attacking the New Age Movement, and specifically, any communication given by Pleaidians. You claim that Osirus and other gods are false gods and attempt to link a great conspiracy. Then, you demand proof that the god of the OT is an impostor and a liar, I ask you to prove that Krishna, Mithra, Odin, Zeus and Quetzalcoatl were not equals to your god.

The questionable authorship of your Bible is discussed ad nauseam here on ATS, in numerous literary works, and in blogs and websites all over the internet. I won't open that can of worms here.

But I will give you more than 8 + lies about the biblical Jesus, in my opinion, based on my discernment.

1)The real Jesus wasn't born of a virgin. That would negate his purpose of being an example of human expression, if he's not 100% human.
2) Jesus wasn't "tempted" in the desert, he was educated.
3) Jesus wasn't GOD, he was the son of man, who are all gods.
4) Jesus didn't tell people to "put their money in the bank to earn interest."
5) Jesus never taught to take up a sword against your brother, mother, sister, father, etc.
6) Jesus didn't die on the cross, he survived the crucifixion event.
7) Jesus didn't die for the sins of the world
8) God didn't need a human blood sacrifice, made to him, at the hands of an angry mob, crying out for murder.
9) Jesus did not rise from the dead
10) Jesus is not coming in a "rapture" event, taking some and leaving others behind

I could go on.

The universe if filled with life. There is a spiritual hierarchy. All ET's are not evil, some of them are here to guide and educate us. We are all spiritual beings and part of the whole, that is god.

You are welcome to your beliefs, and they are probably perfectly appropriate for you present spiritual development. You are a seeking soul, and that's a good thing. I have no desire to crush your beliefs, just relaying my own, in rebuttal to you assertion that ET's are evil.

There is nothing more to discuss here.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You are welcome to your beliefs, and they are probably perfectly appropriate for you present spiritual development. You are a seeking soul, and that's a good thing. I have no desire to crush your beliefs, just relaying my own, in rebuttal to you assertion that ET's are evil.

There is nothing more to discuss here.

I would wholeheartedly echo that, Windword. I can battle in a war of words like the next person, but I take offence to someone insulting those who have taught me many things, healed me on many occasions, and showed me things not of this world. I have never once seen what I would term as a purely evil ET. I have felt such love from some of these beings, and I am certain that a purely evil being such as the Christians believe in would have no such love within themselves.
I think all of this labelling stems from fear of the unknown. Fight, or Flight is built in the DNA of human beings, it has always been there. But to live a life in total fear of the unknown, and of learning that which my faith deems evil, is like living in a very small box of knowledge, ripe with those who would attract at any moment.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I really have no idea what you believe, on one hand you say

There is overwhelming scientific evidence that the oldest rocks on the Earth are 3.6 to 3.8 billion years old, that the oldest rocks on the Moon are 4.4 to 4.6 billion years old, and that the Earth, the Moon, and meteorites all formed about 4.5 to 4.6 billion years ago
To believe Mother Earth is but 8000 years old is absurd

then you say, concerning my assertion that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God:

Correction. Destroyed by Enki. Videos will not convince me at all when I have read of what scientists found there....melted rock, and rocks burned black on the top side only. The twin cities were destroyed by the same weapons that created the Sahara Desert, and destroyed ancient Sumer. The World's fist Nuclear War.
your post

And then in reply to this thread on S & G you say

As far as the Annunaki stories go, they used what they called "Great Weapons of Terror."

A thousand and seven hundred and thirty-six was the count of Earth years then
...Enlil...
With fire and brimstones were they upheavaled

So your text box never mentions Sodom and Gomorrah and what happened to your earth ages of billions of years old (what dating methods are they using)?

God rained down upon these cities was so hot that it burned the limestone blocks that were used in the construction of the cities. The ash there today is composed of Calcium Sulfate and Calcium Carbonate which are by-products of the limestone and sulfur burning.
source

(limestone) Ca(CO)3 + (sulfur) S + heat energy = (Calcium sulfate) CaSO4

Can you blame it on a volcano?

The brimstone is composed of 96-98 percent sulfur, with trace amounts of magnesium which create an extremely high temperature burn. This is the only place on earth where you can find 96 percent pure monoclinic sulfur in a round ball. This brimstone is NOT from any type of geo-thermal activity as there is no evidence of such in the area, and geo-thermal sulfur nodules are only 40 percent pure sulfur and are of the rhombic type.

Lets see, the sulfur (brimstone) contained 15 to 30 times less impurities of that geo-thermal sulfur, was not even in the same chemical structure as geothermal occurring sulfur and fell on the targeted cities only.

This shows clearly that Enki didn't do it, and asteroid didn't do it, mother nature didn't do it, nuclear bombs didn't do it, and Elil never mentions that he did it either. So who is left and what account stands the scrutiny, nothing but the Bible account.

Doesn't these describe a mushroom cloud another characteristic of nuclear blast?

You are grasping at straws here, the physical evidence remaining shows that it wasn't. What is fused silicon or glass anyway, it is just superheated sand what could have been formed from the heat of the molten sulfur burning at a temperature 4000 degrees.

As it rained down, all the flammable objects in the city began to burn, and the heat from the burning sulfur began to build up over time. It has been estimated that temperatures of up to 4000 degrees would have been reached. source

Question: If God did it, then why doesn't God use do it again, to destroy the terrorists in the world? After all, God is no stranger to murder.

You know God did it, and he will do it again...

Revelation 19:19-20 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

then again after the 1000 years at the official Judgement of those not in the 'Book of Life'

Revelation 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Then people will be erased from existence, turned to ash, like the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah but this time both body and soul/spirit is erased permanently.

No doubt He will get the terrorists in due time but think practically on 'freewill' if everyone who instantly did something against the Divine Law was instantly zapped, this is not what life is about and it wouldn't work in practice. God is letting YOU know through physical evidence gently that He is there and the ultimate Judge, can end things whenever He wishes, and is able to control natural elements at will. You know that none of the other stories from ancient religions explains the physical evidence of the sulfur balls and cities of ash (calcium sulfate left) that attest solely to the God of the Bible. Anything else is a denial of the obvious.

Therefore, the first of my 13 assertions is not dismissed and therefore invalidates your paradigm, is this not so...
-------
Question for you:
When you 'Astral Project' do you have control over where you go. Lets say you have the thought of visiting a particular far flung galaxy no one has really heard of, you don't tell anybody you want to astral project there, you don't write down the name of the place or make any indication from your body language you want to travel there...if you were to try 'travel' there could you go whenever you wished or are you projected to places that you don't have control over what/where you see.

Why don't you astral project inside the Vatican secret chambers and do some spying, this this possible?

P.S I know there is 'nothing new' in my latest post on my NWO thread, I just gathered up basically the most pertinent info from my other posts to put together a reply for a separate thread called 'does god have a goal' in this forum section. I thought, why waste all the effort I have to gather up the relevant posts and sort them into a good order without posting to a new separate thread elsewhere. I have been posting too much and not getting into as much reading as I would like, so there is nothing 'new' (to you, but was I really going to have any impact on you from such a topic) but as you can tell from the response that basically most people have never heard of this kind of information before and put together in such a way. Seeing that the topic is going to be my main topic at ATS, expect me to cover it in many variations. So far the thread has gone pretty well at the NWO section, much better positive acceptance straight away than the 'pagan sun god thread'. It is the first time I actually made a thread with all that info posted up straight away though as the basis of the thread rather than revealed later on from questioning...don't be so hard lol

edit on 29-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

That's very interesting.

This past Christmas, when taking a run at the Pope for a certain deception, right here at ATS, I came under severe spiritual attack, that I managed somehow by the Grace of God to evade in the final analysis, but in the midst of it, when "push came to shove" I had an experience not unlike something referenced in Revelation where I heard a multitude exclaim like a collective cheer or roar "Babylon is fallen!", but there were many levels to it, inversions, where the truth is a lie is the truth is a lie, and so then again, it came again, this time after a collective groan "Babylon is fallen".

These things take place, when they occur from time to time, within the framework of something, in my own experience, that is much much more vast that a single star system or even a star cluster, and are universal in nature (Catholic btw means universal..), so when something, like a structured hierarchy of powers and principalities falls it REALLY falls right across the entire spectrum, and the whole breadth of the heavens bear witness to that fall.

I may have been psychotic I can't be certain, and some of my interpretations of what was happening to me could have been off, but I am pleased to report a double-falling of Babylon, and a double and quaruple binding of the evil one.

Part of the problem that I'd discovered was the idea that the exoteric hides the esoteric, and there are inversions, and double inversions wherein "Satan" is always seeking to overthrow the God of love who's throne cannot be usurped, so for a while, here and there, the devil is set loose, only to demonstrate, time and again, his untrustworthiness, and then he is bounded again ie: chained or boxed in (by the testimony and witnessing of the many and by many I mean many many many).

There are very deep issues here involving spiritual authority and rebellion against authority and who has the authority and where does it begin and end.

But if the universe bore witness to a fall, which fell and fell again, then that's good news as far as I can tell, and that's all I have to report.

Best Regards,

Your brother in Jesus Christ
NAM (of the appropriate variety)

edit on 29-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Personally, I think that the "powers and principalities" here on earth, all of which terminate at the Vatican in Rome, suffer from a deep cowardice who's motto is along the lines of "if you can't beat em, join em". It amounts to a betrayal however of the power, the binding power and supreme Lordship/Kingship of Jesus Christ, at the cross, and beyond. I have even detected, in my researching, a type of hatred and mockery of Jesus, in the upper hierarchy of the RCC, and a lot of symbolism, both hidden and in plain sight (like the broken cross) which would seek to demonize and bind him, or simply ridicule him, as sad and pathetic as that would be.

Who can repell the love of God though..? (OUCH!)

It is also a possibility, that the Pope in Rome, via occult practices and magic arts.. (that's Babylonian) holds the end of a long chain, making of the devil a type of obediant dog, and that's kind of amuzing, to a point..

There's definitely more going on than meets the eye, of that I am absolutely convinced and there is definitely something valid in the nature of the information presented by the OP.

Best Regards, (that's funny too!)

NAM (also amuzing)

The key is love. All the treasure, and the power, is in the LOVE of Jesus Christ and nothing can usurp it, of that he made absolutely certain, so if they are at enmity with Him, theirs is already a fools errand.

Unless the underlying motive involves a terror regarding the possibility of alien invasion.. that's also a possibility I've considered.

But why would they have such little faith - that's what I can't understand or get my head around.

edit on 29-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Allow me to try clarify a little bit with the type of symbolism "they" employ

"The Broken Sphere", Vatican Museum

But you see, the sword (which comes from the mouth of Christ) is a doubled edged sword, so it cuts both ways and "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" as they say.

So who's treasure was pilfered and how precisely was the wealth contained therein redistributed, that's the question.. right?

Double binds, quadruple binds, it makes no difference to the Lord of Light and Love!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Oh God, how I love and admire your immaculate sense of humor and your great love, a boundless love which by it's very nature binds all hatred, envy, jealousy, strife and lust for power and thus binds the strong man allowing his whole house to be pilfered leaving nothing, except perhaps the giggle of a small child when all is said an done. Well done good Jesus Lord of Lords, for the restoration of our humor snd our charm at the devils expense, while those outside the city are left in tears and weeping and wailing and last but not least the gnashing of teeth.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I've never seen that "Broken Sphere" before. What's your take on it's symbolism? A prediction or a memory?

It looks like a devastating asteroid strike!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Broken Sphere

It's about: a "memory", an assumption, and a prediction, involving both a theft, and a loss of integrity (not neccessarily in that order), but it's boastful and so in its hubris and presumptuousness it's unaware of it's own blinspot according to the assumption that it makes, about the past (during the "good years" let us say), and it therefore terminates in a gale of laughter (but not by expectation) when the truth comes home to roost. It's a quadruple bind, quadrupled again by God, once fully "grokked" imho.

That's my take on it, but I can't really say much more.

edit on 30-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ha! I like the "blind spot" analogy.

BTW, always enjoy your posts!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

See my edit I made it even BETTER!

It's the funniest thing I ever posted here on ATS I think, for any who are able to unravel it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

DOUBLE STAR!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
But woe to those who are at the wrong end of the cosmic joke, when it comes, such that the only thing it can elicit from them, is a groan (and I don't mean because the joke is a "groaner" either). To them I would say this - that the invitation to laugh is continually re-extended, that's the good news. That they cannot bring themselves to do it, is the bad news.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Still pondering on that sphere. I wonder if it isn't some jab or reinforcement of the Islamic Kaaba.

This is at the World Trade Center, put in place after 911.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Re: Broken Sphere - the joke's on you.

For those who are curious about what I mean, about the humor of The Broken Sphere in the center of the courtyard of the Vatican Museum, and why that might be amuzing, I invite you to come on down the "Christian Rabbit Hole" mystery tour with me and go on a little journey into astonishing new territory, by reading the following threads below and putting all the puzzle pieces together. On the "wrong" side of the joke however, it represents in my opinion a rather disparaging comment on Jesus Christ and the efficacy of his Great Work (Magnum Opus).

1) The Life of Issa and the Gospels

2) Zoom+Scroll Leonardo da Vinci's Blasphemous Joke "The Last Supper" in High Res.

Nobody "hacked" this guy's "sphere" and neither was there a breakdown in integrity, either at the cross or on the other side of all the sorrow and suffering and strife, regardless of how much fun and enjoyment that may have resided there where it may be said that "the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being the more joy we can contain" and neither did Jesus "twin" at the cross, his true self or good-side "beamed up" while he, even as a master in disguise, after showing himself to a few friends and a croud, bolted, only to persue a hedonistic, sensuous life even to the point of debauchery or a loss of integrity.

edit on 30-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Still pondering on that sphere. I wonder if it isn't some jab or reinforcement of the Islamic Kaaba.

This is at the World Trade Center, put in place after 911.

That one represents the hope for a New World Order, a breaking with the past, and the start of something novel. It's a symbol of historical resurrection.

"...sacrificed, on the alter of freedom."
~ Rufold Giuliani, 9/11 Memorial Service, September 05 (or something like that)

9/11 is like a 3000 person cross erected as a replacement for the cross of Christ, only problem is that those sacrificed were not willingly done so, so it doesn't work, and you can't bend history to a lie.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I am interested and can see the correlation of the halo and the sphere, but you lost me here.

Nobody "hacked" this guy's "sphere" and neither was there a breakdown in integrity, either at the cross or on the other side of all the sorrow and suffering and strife, regardless of how much fun and enjoyment that may have resided there where it may be said that "the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being the more joy we can contain" and neither did Jesus "twin" at the cross, his true self or good-side "beamed up" while he, even as a master in disguise, after showing himself to a few friends and a croud, bolted, only to persue a hedonistic, sensuous life even to the point of debauchery or a loss of integrity.

That's one packed paragraph! Perhaps a run-on sentence or a thought out of control. But I can't follow..........

Can you slow down for me, so that I can follow?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join