It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the postive ET 'Pleiadians', NAM be aware?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is a classic example of masked (or hidden) names in these NAM channeled messages.

Here is the passage from the channeled message I will analysis to see what exactly comes from the 'Pleiadians'

The Pleiadians, other positive ET races and the Resistance Movement are closely monitoring the situation. The Cabal has until June 21st to publicly announce their surrender over the mass media. If they do so, the situation will take care of itself. If they don’t, the Pleiadians and the Resistance have plans that will begin to be implemented immediately. The exact execution of those plans depends to a certain level on the actions of the Positive Military group in the next few days. Cobra New Message, 6-17-12… “Pleiadians, Resistance Movement, and the Event

Summary: A group of positive ETs that are the Pleiadians are supposedly fighting against the 'Cabal' who is often described as trying to bring in the New World Order and are Satanic or Luciferian in belief. The question is can we rely on these Pleaidians or are they controlled opposition.
-------------
Lets explore this topic by finding some associations.

Medieval books of magic, or grimoires such as the Key of Solomon and the Lesser Key of Solomon not only identify the star systems Orion (Osiris) and Pleiades (Apollo) as the “home” of these powers, but applies great importance to the pentagram shape of the stars for binding and loosing their influence. Adept Rosicrucians and Freemasons have long used these magical texts—the Key of Solomon and the Lesser Key of Solomon—to do just that.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3103-3106).

This raises serious questions about what type of “divinely instituted” wisdom Hall had in mind for Amaruca/America, as part of the legitimate concern revolving around this disclosure stems from the fact that the Inca, Aztec, and Maya were either unquestionably gifted mathematicians and astronomers, or they really did receive advanced knowledge from someone or something. They measured the length of the solar year far more accurately than did the Europeans in their Gregorian calendar, and precisely oriented their sacred buildings and cities with stars and star clusters, particularly Pleiades and the Orion Nebula associated throughout the ancient Middle East with Osiris/Apollo/Nimrod.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3194-3199).

In those two passages we find a Pleiades and Orion association with the pagan sun gods Osiris/Apollo/Nimrod (note also with ancient American religion tens of thousands of human sacrifices we made to their 'winged-serpent god' each year)
-----------

On page 332 of her related work, Blavatsky explains that “Osiris” is this Lord of Justice who rules over the “Seven Luminous Ones” or seven stars that Wallace would later speak of and under which the United States would serve following the inauguration of the New World Order and the resurrection of Osiris/Apollo.[162] The other phrase, “Yes, the Chalice is filling” corresponds to Holy Grail teachings by Roerich concerning a mystical cup, called the “Chalice of Buddha” or sometimes “the Blessed One” which was (at least metaphorically) a vessel of knowledge to those who honored the messianic figure and which would be filled by the appearance of the King of the New World Order—Osiris/Apollo to Masons.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2380-2386).

Now we are given associations of Osiris/Apollo being crucial in the raising of the New World Order for the Masonic secret society

Once one understands the importance that these mystical keys hold in Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonic mysticism, and other mystery traditions, there can be (and is) but one reasonable interpretation for the connection in the Vatican and the seventy-two pentagrams at the base of the Apotheosis of Washington. These are there to bind and control the demons over the nations to honor the dedication made by early American Freemasons and certain Roman devotees for a New Atlantis and New World Order under the coming antichrist deity Osiris/Apollo.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3136-3140)
Associations of multiple secretive mystery schools linked with the Vatican and this linked with trying to invoke Osiris/Apollo as an anti-christ under the Vatican controlled NWO.

The Blazing Star (Pentagram) has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Egyptian Initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator."Alber Pike, "Morals and Dogma", p. 16-26

Now from the Mason book of inner teaching doctrine we find links of this Osiris with the symbol the All-Seeing Eye and that he calls himself the 'Creator'

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

We now are given associations of the 'all-seeing eye' being linked with the Great Seal of the illuminati and Freemasonry and of Horus linked in with the 'New Age' and of Aliester Crowley have some knowledge of this.

By the time I reached Bou Saâda and came to the twentieth Aethyr, I began to understand that these visions were, so to speak, cosmopolitan. They brought all systems of magical doctrine into harmonious relation. The symbolism of Asiatic cults; the ideas of the Cabbalists, Jewish and Greek; the arcana of the gnostics; the pagan pantheon, from Mithras to Mars; the mysteries of ancient Egypt; the initiations of Eleusis; Scandinavian saga; Celtic and Druidical ritual; Mexican and Polynesian traditions; the mysticism of Molinos no less than that of Islam, fell into their proper places without the slightest tendency to quarrel. The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law.

These visions thus crystallized in dramatic form the theoretical conclusion which my studies of comparative religion had led me to adumbrate. The complexity of the whole vast subject resolved itself into shining simplicity, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the truth in terms of Time. I understood directly that the formula of Osiris necessarily assumed all sorts of apparently incompatible forms as it was applied to different conditions of race, climate and similar conditions. I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles.
Aliester Crowley 'Confessions' chapter 66. p.617, 618

We now see Crowley pointing out that all these various occult or pagan deities from various Mysteries are associated with Horus/Osiris and he is sovereign over them all.

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

Crowley now talks about his deity that he follows, associated with the Sun symbol and Apollo, 'Lord of Heaven' title, and yet was 'brought down into the dust' by 'his evil twin' (i.e thrown out of Heaven down onto the earth by Michael/Jesus)

Now we are getting to the business end of our little investigation here!
"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)
Here we have the Eye symbol now associated with Satan whom Crowley exalts above everything (just as Horus/Osiris is meant to be sovereign over all)

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

This symbolism as an amulet is probably the reason this type of All-Seeing Eye was used on this sign; whoever drew this picture knew Satanism very well, and used exactly the type of All-Seeing Eye occultists use as a protective amulet. A Satanist believes great protective power is in an amulet, and they do come in so many different shapes. An amulet is "a charm (as an ornament) often inscribed with a magic incantation or symbol to protect the wearer against evil or to aid him. A charmer is called an enchanter or magician." [Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 57

Confirmation from other sources that the All-Seeing Eye is directly linked with Satanism, Lucifer, Osiris and Horus

Add to wrap things up we will give the Bible the last say

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue he has the name Apollyon.
Note that Apollyon and Apollo can be used interchangeably. The Bible here is referencing the name of the head of the fallen angels down on this earth called Satan or the devil (or Lucifer).

Total Summary Here:
'ETs' that say they come from the Pleiades or Orion nebula are using coded language to say that they are really associated with the sun god Apollo/Nimrod/Horus/Osiris who is designated by occult sources and Biblical sources to be Satan (or one of the fallen angels under the banner of Satan). When you read channeled messages from these 'ETs' (rather, Inter-dimensional spirits) know that the 'sacred secret societies' they speak of are all associated with Luciferianism or Satanism so they are DEFINITELY NOT working towards bringing down any 'Cabal' whom is described as also being Luciferian or Satanic. The messages from the ETs are controlled opposition or fake opposition messages to give a false sense of security. Ben Fulford is spot on when he talks against the Vatican and the Jesuits as these guys are the top controller of the secret societies (which are anything but 'sacred') working towards bringing this totalitarian rule (ala like the Vatican in the Dark Ages) but this Satan presenting himself visibly in person under deception to be there represented head.

Is it any wonder David Spangler says that anyone who wishes to enter the New Age must take the Luciferian initiation! Instead of putting your trust in something that is only out to deceive you through a disguised, tarted up mystery, how about you put your trust in the book that called it accurately with prophetic writing from Revelation writing 1,900 years ago from the One true God who knows the end from the beginning and who gives his warnings to His children so that they may not be lost.
edit on 18-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Im sorry if this is common knowledge on ATS, but what are NAM Channels? I have never heard of them.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Pleiadians are fallen angels. Deception is their M.O.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblade93xx
Im sorry if this is common knowledge on ATS, but what are NAM Channels? I have never heard of them.

NAM = New Age Movement

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Again, no channeled messasge is an authority. If you want you can speak to them yourself. Beware of false beings claiming to be something that they are not though.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All this is basically what William Cooper "predicted" in Behold A Pale Horse. Not sure if he got every fact right, (no) but the overall story is pretty much spot on thus far. The Bible is also spot on. (And with few prophecies left to fulfill) All I want to know is who the real good guys are. FN deception I can't stand. There are some good people left on this rock.

Star and flag nice one OP. Oh, and prepare yourself for the onslaught..

Why does this keep coming to mind? This was deciphered from a crop circle so..

“Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING” (BELL SOUND)

The caps and punctuation were part of the code... I still think there is a hidden message, though I have no idea where to start. Surely some college kids would have come with something better to encode in a crop circle? IDK
edit on 18-6-2012 by rbnhd76 because: BOOM headshot! (too much BF3)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

millions of people follow these channelled messages who claim to be 'new age' and the content is strikingly similar, whether it is authentic new age or not, what can be seen is that large masses of people are being positioned for a great deception and to help usher in whoever this Vatican endorsed anti-christ will be
edit on 18-6-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

And you of course can prove this beyond any doubt? Personally, I think you do not know thing one about the Pleiads. Like the OP, you are making it up, or getting it from a Christian website. If you have proof, please post it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC
reply to post by arpgme

millions of people follow these channelled messages who claim to be 'new age' and the content is strikingly similar, whether it is authentic new age or not, what can be seen is that large masses of people are being positioned for a great deception and to help usher in whoever this Vatican endorsed anti-christ will be

These channelled messaged are not one bit different from a Christian who says Jesus or God talks to them. They do not know for sure who is doing the talking, they just guess? This thread is simply another attempt to convert all of ATS to the Cult of Christianity where God will save everyone provided they do as he says. I'm not buying it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Share your information instead of slandering....show what wisdom you can bring to the subject. All my threads are meant for discussion so we can all learn more

Not all of ATS, just those who seriously follow those particular messages and from the response on my previous thread there aren't too many around here that do or I am merely posting the subject in the wrong area.

Stump of with useful comments rather than calling this 'Cult' or whatever and yet presenting your defense of your opinion with no verified content

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

And you of course can prove this beyond any doubt? Personally, I think you do not know thing one about the Pleiads. Like the OP, you are making it up, or getting it from a Christian website. If you have proof, please post it.

Daniel chapter 2. And as Christ warned, so as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man. (Genesis 6)

"They" are mingling again... *tsk tsk*, Christ warned you 2000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

"They" are mingling again... *tsk tsk*, Christ warned you 2000 years ago.

Do you think Pleiadians are physically impregnating earth girls? I used to be a girl, I'm too old for seduction anymore, but out of curiosity, how would one know if they were being seduced by a Pleiadian?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Who said anyone was being "seduced"? Taken is a better term, (raped).

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Oh, ok. Is that what the Nephilim did? I was under the impression, maybe I got it from the "Book of Enoch," that the women were seduced.

Do you think that women are actually getting pregnant from aliens, in this case Pleiadians? Does the DNA in these children differ?

Do you think that these aliens project their being in to these bodies, or are these children given the same kind of soul as the rest of us by god? Doesn't God impart a soul to each of us? Do you think that aliens can interfere with the process of god's delivering souls to their human bodies?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Share your information instead of slandering....show what wisdom you can bring to the subject. All my threads are meant for discussion so we can all learn more

Not all of ATS, just those who seriously follow those particular messages and from the response on my previous thread there aren't too many around here that do or I am merely posting the subject in the wrong area.

Stump of with useful comments rather than calling this 'Cult' or whatever and yet presenting your defense of your opinion with no verified content

Friend, you have already done you own fair share of slandering, so don't go there. And what makes you think your opinion has "verified content," whatever that means, while mi own own has none? Isn't this EGO?
I have done this, plenty of times in many different forums in ATS, and what I get when I post anything about Aliens or ET Beings is met with nothing but ridicule from those who think like you, that the Bible is the ultimate truth and all other things, stories, history, evidence are all classified as "Myths," and all ETs are automatically "Demons." Just because I can see and hear things, and have a differing view on anything, I am automatically a Crowley follower, or a Satanist, of Demon possessed.....you see, friend? It gets rather tiring. I even asked you a series of questions, and what I got was rhetoric from what I suspect is an outside source, and a lot of group think. You talk and talk, and are a good talker, but can you prove what you are pushing here? How is your brand better than mine, or his, or hers? What makes your book more truthful than mine? What is it you think you know all about everything there is to know, and others no not thing one about it?
Any wisdom I would offer you in these way would be met with a stone wall defence of biblical dogmatic words, so what is the point? Doesn't you book say something about providing wisdom to certain beings?

I will offer a truce, provided you refrain from taking things I say in threads and making threads from them, and arguing me over and over on the same points.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

This thread initial post content represents maybe maybe 50% of the information I would include in just the 'New Age' aspect of a new thread which will cover: Secret Societies and their history/ New Age/New World order/Bible prophecy/Vatican history/End times deception/pagan sun god throughout history and perhaps a few other minor things to give someone basically the major pieces of the puzzle put altogether and see everything in context. Because every aspect is not detailed in this thread then perhaps it isn't as verified as it could be. The content is good enough though to provoke some discussions and the sources of the quotes are of decent authority.

When you said you studied Golden Dawn and O.T.O I jumped to conclusions about you and Crowley, by mistake.

Unfortunately, from a Christian's point of view when we known that all the Aliens/ETs head for the hills and even end their abductions part way through when believer's calls on the name of Jesus (as outlined in the CE4 testimonies) and we also know that none of the other intelligent life in the created worlds would visit us because we are the only fallen planet in the universe then we know that these 'ETs' are not ETs. The only things of advanced intellect that we might have some interaction with are either God's angels or the fallen angels. You are going to have no luck in convincing any informed Christian of the merit of these ETs. Why do you think when the supposed Eisenhower meeting too place with the ETs that the ETs said there were to be no Christians allowed in the discussion? The answer to the question is that if a Christian was allowed into the same room and spoke in front of the ETs some words like, 'In the name of Jesus who's blood was shed I command you to leave from here', then the whole big deception would have been over. Presidents from then own would have know exactly what these creatures are and the whole 'ET' card could never be played again to heads of state.

I don't exactly know which book yours is to know if it is truthful. It seems that your approach is to be not pinned down upon any kind of solid belief so that no one can critique it.

You asked me a series of listed questions with the purpose of punching holes through Christianity. The purpose of my responses was to defend Christianity from all your accusations that pointed to Christianity being a contradiction or trying to invalidate it whatever way you could. Now you are getting upset, not from the fact that the questions were answered in a fashion that would show the error of your accusation and prevented Christianity from being invalidated, but that some of the answers might not have been my own. I told you near the beginning of that thread that my own Bible knowledge I would rate only a 2 or 3 out of 10. To answer your questions I used my bible to read up on the verse in question, read any relevant study guides and follow up the verse with any cross referencing to establish similar contexts (as most of the time your accusations are shown to be incorrect because you don't fully comprehend the context). I also then internet searched more fully the information I was getting from my Bible. I told you at the start of the questions I would be using my Andrews Study Bible to help answer the questions. The Andrews Study Bible was only released in 2010 and comes from the most scholarly of all Adventist universities in the entire. world. The study notes are done by absolute experts in their fields and the theology they espouse is the same theology that I follow. I don't see what is wrong with using this source to defend Christianity. The questions were never about if I with my present knowledge could defend Christianity, it was about whether Christianity rightly understood could withstand the hardest questions. So you get annoyed at me for showing that all these holes you perceived Christianity to have, and many being key reasons why you left Christianity, that in fact the holes aren't there.

I have already mentioned 4 or 5 key thoughts of archeology and history that completely devastate the core foundations of your beliefs, to all of these evidences you have been completely silence on.

In terms of your truce...I am happy to try an make the posts more civil. At this stage the only blows you have seemingly landed out of everything is symbology of the cross (which I believe I can answer but have not got around to it yet), and your question on homosexuality (which I have yet to make an attempt at). I am happy to continue to take attack after attack of the best you've got, to vindicate the God you seemingly dislike so much, to show that there is not warrant in this.

Please elaborate more on what content of yours I have used in my own threads. I am at ATS to talk on specifically, the sun god, the beast's mark, God's mark and Seal, the coming great end times deception, the Vatican/Jesuit connection to the secret societies implementing the NWO for the final deception and great test. If you don't like me talking about the pagan sun god then don't read my posts on it. If it upsets you when I make truthful comments about the pagan goddess then I will try to restrain myself. Most likely though I will still have to talk about 'Mary' (for the Vatican pagan connection), 'Isis' (Egyptian connection is crucial to secret society links), and 'Semiramis' (from the historical perspective as the source). If you are particularly fond of Diana or Ishtar then I will try leave them alone.

I am not going to restrain myself on some topics I have listed though because the information about the key details of the last days deception, the beast's mark and God's seal and mark are held almost entirely within Adventist teaching alone and it is the duty of all the people that have this knowledge to reveal it to others (particularly Christians) so that they can follow God how He wants them to follow Him and they will come through the Tribulation 'in Christ' still. If I don't reveal this information to those who seek it then lets just say I will be in trouble with my God for the opportunities, knowledge and understandings he has given to me and my church. Putting overly onerous restraints on me will hinder me from gathering up heavenly treasure which I like to do. Consider the framing of your 'truce' in the light of that information.

I also plan to soon post more in the sections 'Conspiracies in religion', 'UFOs and Aliens', 'New World Order', and 'New Age' so many of my threads over the next few months you might not even see. Although I like to trial the information out here first to see where the holes are in my information from more knowledgeable people here than in other places.
edit on 19-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Would anyone here like to sure on the connection of Orion with Osiris and Pleiades with Apollo, such information and research would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Upon reflection, I offer an apology for calling you out, but much of what I said you had coming, this you must admit.

When you said you studied Golden Dawn and O.T.O I jumped to conclusions about you and Crowley, by mistake.

I am happy that you are big enough to admit your wrong assumption. You do know that when you "assume," you make an ass out of me and you, don't you? Never assume anything, and you will be closer to facts instead of fantasies.

Unfortunately, from a Christian's point of view.....et al

This is the first time I have heard that story, what documents are you looking at? The documentation of this event is available on the internet and elsewhere, like through the FOIA, the Black Vault has many of these documents is you dig into them. I do not believe this at all. We are talking about a technology that is millions of years ahead of anything humankind has, and for a human to have a full understanding of it all is simply impossible with current knowledge and human intelligence. I saw a being, a female, wave her little hand and a whole wall disappeared, and a snowy and freezing cold night turned into a warm place with green grass.
The wonders I saw I would not even attempt to stop, for to see these things is a gift, not something bad, or evil. The reason the abductions have stopped is because Earth is under quarantine right now, until the Purification Process. Humanity are on their own.

You asked me a series of listed questions with the purpose of punching holes through Christianity.

That was not the purpose. You came off as all knowing, and actually challenged me to ask you hard questions, which I did. You picked that fight, not me. As for punching holes in Christianity, I did that years ago, before the Internet was, by reading books, something I dare you you do not do a lot of. After learning what I know, and seeing what I have seen with my own eyes, I would not be a Christian for money.

To answer your questions I used my bible to read up on the verse in question, read any relevant study guides and follow up the verse with any cross referencing to establish similar contexts (as most of the time your accusations are shown to be incorrect because you don't fully comprehend the context).

I also told you your book is not to be trusted, and to please use other, secular sources, or tell me what you personally think on the matter, but I am beginning to wonder if you actually have original thoughts separate from biblical dogma? Do you?

If it upsets you when I make truthful comments about the pagan goddess then I will try to restrain myself.

Just remember when you insult the Spirit of Earth, Mother Gaia, she remembers. And to post truthful comments you have to look in many sources, not just your little book. Unless you know the Mother, then you know not thing one about the Mother. She is Wisdom, Love, and Peace. You will not kill her, don't you know the Church has been trying for thousands of years with no success?

I also plan to soon post more in the sections 'Conspiracies in religion', 'UFOs and Aliens', 'New World Order', and 'New Age' so many of my threads over the next few months you might not even see.

I too frequent those forums on a regular basis. See you there.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It is so sad to see people walking in darkness spreading fear. The worse thing is that they actually believe that spread fear and hate to an entire race of beings is a good thing and what the creator of all that is would want.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

but much of what I said you had coming, this you must admit.

Auto, you have to consider argument techniques and what I am facing here. I can either show clear confidence and make bold statements because I have researched the topics extensively and I know I can back up each statement from every angle or I can come across as a pleasant meek easy-beat with a couple of nice comments here and their letting you railroad me with your often personal and negative attacks against me.

My frame of reference is that I am here to wake people up to what is going on in the world, who is responsible, announcing what will happen next and what it means for them spiritually. My beef is with the secret societies, the Jesuits and the Vatican pulling the strings. When I have crushed your belief system many many times with purely science, archeology, history and logic it gets on my nerves that your frame of reference from which you perceive the world is shown faulty yet you persist to express your opinion (through the lens of this now crushed frame) as still reliable.

The general scenario is that I make a clear and bold statement about something often to someone else, the statement conflicts with your belief system so you reply back to it giving your opinion and often add some kind of sarcastic put down to me. I then reply to your opinion by backing it up with clear evidence and show how your opinion is incorrect. If you want to bring the argument to the level of a sarcastic put down then I will meet you at that level and show the evidence of truth then reflect the sarcasm right back at you as an argument technique mostly (as it will provoke you to actually read my evidence, like a cold bucket of water, showing the true irony).

Considering my frame of your belief system is now one that has been thoroughly crushed from multiple angles without suitable defense from you and much silence (meaning absolutely no defense often), my patience can run short on hearing your opinion now.

I try to be honest in the presentation that I give as I have nothing to hide but this doesn't seem to be the case with you. In another thread I found you said it pains you to admit but the Bible has many truths to it. Then you use derogatory populist sarcastic statements like 'we all know the bible is nothing but myths and tale tales' when you have admitted elsewhere there are truths to it, you are not being honest. When I bring up evidence for the most supposed contentious 'myth' aspects of the bible to show the stories actually happened you have no argument for this. It annoys me that I an Christianity gets belittled by you yet you are not being honest with your own views and have no argument when I present clear supporting evidence.

what documents are you looking at?

I will have to do some internet scavenging to track then down for you but it is likely to occur maybe a week or more away

After learning what I know, and seeing what I have seen with my own eyes

I want hear what you 'know' because so far all your reasons have shown to be invalidated

I also told you your book is not to be trusted, and to please use other, secular sources, or tell me what you personally think on the matter, but I am beginning to wonder if you actually have original thoughts separate from biblical dogma? Do you?

You have not shown me anything in the 'my book' proven not to have happened. I have shown you heaps of science and archeology showing that it happened just as the bible said. I even plan to do a thread on Carbon 14 dating and how showing that the process of its creation and growth is still not in equilibrium from cosmic rays hitting nitrogen in the atmosphere that any life origination from earth is definitely less than 30,000 years old.

What do you mean a separate thought, be specific....I have heaps of thoughts on investments, economics, politics, world power structures, science, history ect that are not derived from the bible. From information that is pre 100 A.D odd then much of my opinion would be based on the Bible and archaeology (it has never not one proven an event that was said to occur in the Bible didn't in fact occur). The Bible is said to be the most accurate history book every recorded by independent parties. For such events that are yet to be proven archeologically it has a damn good (impeccable in fact) base to show it can be relied upon.

You will not kill her, don't you know the Church has been trying for thousands of years with no success?
I wouldn't be putting too much trust in the Bible if I thought I could kill the goddess myself. The Bible already tells me when this will happen in Rev. 20:10

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join