It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the postive ET 'Pleiadians', NAM be aware?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've had experiences with "ET's" and all of them have been positive.

I have one guy, I feel as if he is Plieadian, who appears very old with a long white beard and a light blue robe. He teaches me mystical understanding of my own energy. Healing hands, powerful intention, the birth of thought and complex mathematics of sacred geometry. He also brings me inspiration at times when I'm feeling locked up and trapped with the confines of my own mind.

The physical construct of his classroom is a rainbow enclosed sphere, in he is situated in the center, while I observe his lessons from the outer edge of what feels like an amphitheatre.

I have also had many learning experiences from the so called "Greys." They have taught me of a history of our solar system, and introduced me to other beings.

I had a lovely conversation with a man in a metal ship behind the moon. He told me of some of his conquests and then showed me 4 computer screens two of which I can remember clearly. One showed us our position in the Milky Way Galaxy and other was an Elemental Chart. The value of these elemental numbers were changing and sometimes went to the negative. I asked about this and he explained that the chart shows us where we are as far as matter is concerned and that sometimes physical matter goes into a "negative" space of non existence. This is why our bodies are left behind, matter can't travel in this manner. One must learn to know "who" they are before they are able to astro-travel without their physical body.

I have had the experience of being spiritually attacked by dark and evil spirits, who felt like wolves surrounding me, wanting to devour me. But, these being aren't ET'S. They are demons.

edit on 21-6-2012 by windword because: spelling & grammer

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

but much of what I said you had coming, this you must admit.

I would like to know the specific instances and what I have said which shows that I deserved 'what I had coming'

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thank you for your informative post

I have also had many learning experiences from the so called "Greys." They have taught me of a history of our solar system,

I would be very interested to learn as much as I can from you about the history that you have been given with regard to the solar system. History of origins and cosmology is a big interest of mine and I would like to contrast the information you have been presented with things I have read and see how this compares to sound scientific principles

I have had the experience of being spiritually attacked by dark and evil spirits, who felt like wolves surrounding me, wanting to devour me.

Under what circumstances did these experiences happen? I would like to hear more about this and the differences between these instances and the ET experiences.

I look forward to your next post

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I just posted this, this morning in another thread, so I'll link it here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and expand on it for you.

I grew up in a Pentecostal household, and I knew to call on "Jesus" for help.

My first experience with abduction, that I remember, happened when I was about 8 years old. I "awoke" to see a line of small Greys taking my sister, who was in a trance like state. I sat up and yelled at them jealously, why her and not me?

So they took me. I don't recall my sister's presence, so I assume that they left her behind. They took me to the moon, and showed me and told me many things. They showed me that during a territorial war, some kind of device, possibly nuclear, was fired on the moon, causing a reaction that contaminated earth's atmosphere, killing off the life. (There is alot more to this story, but I'm giving you the short version)

A counsel made the decision to reseed the planet, but had enemies that would try to stop this. They sent a decoy "ark" that the enemies followed, while they sent this the real ark to the moon. They hid it there until the time was "right." Later, after life was seeded another, "cosmic egg" was hidden on the moon, until the time was right. The egg was "activated" more than once but one of these "correct" timings was the life of Jesus. Afterward the consciousness of humanity was lifted up.

Then they took me to Saturn, the rings of Saturn actually, and showed me a bustling metropolis and huge factories where they told me our moon was manufactured and then "towed" to it's current position.

They explained that the rings of Saturn have many uses, including being used as a giant satellite dish to send and receive communications.

The next day I told my mom about the little gray men, my trip to the moon and Saturn and how the moon was made there and then towed here. I complained that the rings were really loud and that my ears were still ringing. She took me to the church to have the Pastor cast the devil out of me!

Since then, I've had many encounters with "ET's" of many varieties.

I had a lovely conversation with a man in a metal ship behind the moon. He told me of some of his conquests and then showed me 4 computer screens two of which I can remember clearly. One showed us our position in the Milky Way Galaxy and other was an Elemental Chart. The value of these elemental numbers were changing and sometimes went to the negative. I asked about this and he explained that the chart shows us where we are as far as matter is concerned and that sometimes physical matter goes into a "negative" space of non existence. This is why our bodies are left behind, matter can't travel in this manner. One must learn to know "who" they are before they are able to astro-travel without their physical body.

This gentleman told me about a great scientist who we would refer to as "The Creator." He is actually a scientific builder, a contractor extraordinaire! He found a way to take matter from a very very dense dwarf star and transported it to the area which is now our solar system. Once there, the matter was made to expand and the solar system was construction and cooked like a stew, with the creator stirring the pot to create the solar system as it is. He didn't create the matter, he didn't invent the science, he discovered it. We are living in a development, like a planned community built in an isolated area of the dessert, and brought to life with irrigation and imagination. One of many.

Heaven is a personal place in the galactic community, and is achieved one person at a time. Your personal place in the community may have varying degrees of immortality, depending on your ability to "be."

I don't claim that this is "TheTruth." It's just what I have experienced as it has been told to me, and it makes sense to me, in its context. (Grain of salt) I don't claim to be a "channel" and I don't advertise my experiences. I do like to share them with people who are interested.

As far as the "demons." they are shadowy, evil energies that project hate and malice. They seem to feed off of negative energy like anger and fear. I have learned to ignore them and when I can, laugh at them. They have nothing to offer.

edit on 21-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

My frame of reference is that I am here to wake people up to what is going on in the world, who is responsible, announcing what will happen next and what it means for them spiritually. My beef is with the secret societies, the Jesuits and the Vatican pulling the strings.

Teaching slavery to an unknown God figure is not waking anyone up, to wake the people up one needs to teach Spiritual Freedom and the Ascension of Humankind, not the myths perpetrated by the Church for all these many years. You say your beef is with " the secret societies, the Jesuits and the Vatican ," but how much do you really know of these groups? For one, if you believe the leadership stops at the Vatican, you have another think coming. They are puppets also, and the Hidden Hand has them under full control. You have already denied the one really in control, so go ahead at hate what you can see, in fact, I too see them in a bad light. My fight is with their masters, that's all.

When I have crushed your belief system many many times with purely science, archeology, history and logic...

That statement is egotistical if I every saw it before. Is that what you think? You really think you can throw Christian Dogma at me and change my way of thinking? What planet are you from? I have been preached at by better than you in my time.
Like I said, I am tired of arguing with you over and over, but I will question you on anything that I know better on. I am sorry for see me as sarcastic, I just get frustrated when one so brainwashed thinks they know it all. And archeology is spelled archaeology.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I would be very interested to learn as much as I can from you about the history that you have been given with regard to the solar system. History of origins and cosmology is a big interest of mine and I would like to contrast the information you have been presented with things I have read and see how this compares to sound scientific principles

Really? I thought you had already defined what Pleiadians are, and now you want to know what they are teaching some of us? Why not just ask them yourself? Maybe they will even answer you.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Really? I thought you had already defined what Pleiadians are, and now you want to know what they are teaching some of us? Why not just ask them yourself? Maybe they will even answer you.

From information I have read about their intellect and abilities, I would not want to face them. Their intellect is at least 10 times my own, they can give people dreams and visions, can convince people of whatever they would like to see, can shift into any shape and appearance, they know all my weaknesses, they know all the knowledge I have and where it can be exploited, they are masters of manipulation and persuasion.

I would rather analysis the content of their message from a scientific point of view which doesn't require an 'experience'

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

From information I have read about their intellect and abilities, I would not want to face them. Their intellect is at least 10 times my own, they can give people dreams and visions, can convince people of whatever they would like to see, can shift into any shape and appearance, they know all my weaknesses, they know all the knowledge I have and where it can be exploited, they are masters of manipulation and persuasion.

I would rather analysis the content of their message from a scientific point of view which doesn't require an 'experience'

Was it something I said?

In following your discussing with Autowrench, you reveal your self image to be somewhat of a "warrior" for your truth, attempting to "crush" the beliefs of your perceived opponents. But your are afraid to confront the very entities you have declared war on, with Jesus as your shield, you lack of faith proceeds you.

You are going about this the wrong way, with a frontal assault. May I suggest that you consider studying martial arts. The battle at hand is not an intellectual battle, or a war of words, but a territorial battle for spiritual peace. Tai Chi would be an excellent start for you, in my opinion, to develop the weapons you will need for your spiritual "vision quest" and the battle you are seeking to have.

Consider the example of Jesus' vision quest in the desert. for 40 days he did not eat, discuss his teachings, check his e-mail or log onto ATS! He isolated himself from women who would wash his feet and feed him chicken soup for a walk on the wild side. Without food and companionship he met his spiritual adversary and when his experience was complete he was ministered to by angels.

Aleister Crowley is known for his vision quest in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid, where he met Lam. The difference is he befriended this entity. Another notable New age leader is Carlos Castaneda and his teachings of "Don Juan." His vision quest adversary was death, who he taught was man's best friend, and should sit on his right shoulder to advise him on life.

You my friend, need a good old fashion "vision quest." If Jesus led the way, why shouldn't you follow in his foot steps. Do not be afraid to confront your adversary in the spirit, but prepare yourself. Plan and pray, then set out with faith alone, and throw yourself in the desert, and fight your battle. You WILL come out victorious! I promise.

edit on 22-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

In following your discussing with Autowrench, you reveal your self image to be somewhat of a "warrior" for your truth, attempting to "crush" the beliefs of your perceived opponents.

This is not really the case. I am trying to engage him in any particular way that will get him to read the evidence I have presented so that he will actually try to respond. I am currently gathering together the relevant arguments I have made that he has never responded to. The post will show as clear as day 13 statements and arguments from archeology, science, geology, history, scientific reasoning, doctrine from authoritative occultists that invalidate each a major foundation of his paradigm filter. Many of these arguments I have reminded him of and re-posted for him to respond to and he never does. Out the these major 13 odd arguments (none of which have to do with 'christian dogma' as he would like to attempt to cast things as a negative shadow over) he was attempted to responded to only 3 to defend. Each of those 3 he wasn't able to defend.

I am tired of him making out that my paradigm is 'brainwashed', that 'I have rose colored glasses syndrome' ect ect all the time when the proof of who's paradigm is correct is who is able to explain accurately the evidences that are presented in the world. So far I have successfully answered (as he has no comments left to make on any holes of my answers) about 90-95% of the 30 odd questions perhaps he has queried me on. Of the statements and queries I have had that examine the error in his paradigm he has not been able to dismiss one of them.

It is very annoying to me to have to hear his constant belittling comments about my faith and him always alluding to having vast knowledge ect ect yet objectively looking at the way things stand it is apparent that his 'Dogma' has crippled his objective reasoning and he can't even pull himself to watch 1 archeology video that I post. To me that is in deep denial and delusion of facts. If ever there was just cause of the comments between us, it is me reversing the descriptions he has for me back on himself.

But your are afraid to confront the very entities you have declared war on, with Jesus as your shield, you lack of faith proceeds you.

Seeking to converse with this beings is similar to one of the tests Jesus faced in the desert where he was told to throw himself off a cliff and let His angels save Him. It is presumption to knowingly walk into a trap and expect protection. It is completely inconsiderate of me to my guardian angels that have to protect me all the time from various attacks and hazards through life to then let down my guard and invite known trouble into my life. I can analysis the truth of their message without having my senses assaulted with every manner of deception to convince me. Plus they would never appear to me as friendly ETs, they'd know I would call of the name of Jesus for protect to send then running or they would appear as demons merely to attempt to instill fear.

I follow as much as I can the footsteps of Jesus despite falling short. I know from Jesus not to engage with those entities, and they have already proof to be liars from many people's testimonies on them.

-----
Some more questions for you:
- When you went to the moon or Saturn was that shown to you in a dream or a vision in which you were awake or did they take you in a craft?
- When this egg was activated is this saying that there god was incarnated into human form? If this is the case what other people was 'god' incarnated into, and do you think that the same message would have been told in each circumstance of incarnation if it was the soul of the same 'being'?
- Was this just how our solar system was made from this very very dense dwarf star or the whole universe? If not did they explain how the matter in the universe first came into existence or how they were brought into existence?
edit on 22-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Some more questions for you:
- When you went to the moon or Saturn was that shown to you in a dream or a vision in which you were awake or did they take you in a craft?

There was no craft, that I was aware of, during that experience. However, when I visited the gentleman in a metal craft behind the moon, I asked why my body was back home. As I explained, there are restrictions when it comes to matter. Matter is easily transformed by spirit. Vehicles, like space ships, are bodies made of matter, bodies are created as an extension of the spirit. The technology that this man possessed can only be accessed by an ambient spirit.

- When this egg was activated is this saying that there god was incarnated into human form? If this is the case what other people was 'god' incarnated into, and do you think that the same message would have been told in each circumstance of incarnation if it was the soul of the same 'being'?

The "egg" contains a series of hidden components to the experience of life on the planet. Had it been activated to soon, the secret plan would have been discovered by those wanting to thwart it. Again, it's a territorial dispute.

I can't say that I understand it, or why they told me about it, as I was to young to know what to ask of them. I can only say that I understand that mankind's potential is encompassed in the "cosmic egg" and it is released in a planned and "correct" manner. Perhaps it is some kind of DNA sequencing that is slowly but constantly being added or altered in mankind. As it was explained to me, Jesus represented the perfection that mankind can hope to achieve at this time. That is not to say the he is/was the only representation.

- Was this just how our solar system was made from this very very dense dwarf star or the whole universe? If not did they explain how the matter in the universe first came into existence or how they were brought into existence?

Just our solar system. Although there are many more "solar system settlements", they are created from matter that already exists, through a scientific process. During one of my experiences, I was taken on a tour,by a jovial renegade, in a small ship, to view the Orion Nebula. It was breathtakingly beautiful, and, I was told is a natural phenomena, like Niagara Falls, that even the Master Contractor is in awe of.

L Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology and a follower of Crowley, taught that an evil ruler, Zeno, feared over population in his domain and therefore rounded up unsavory citizens and banished them to planet earth. This is false. Just like community planners submit plans, get funding and build cities to accommodate growing populations, some solar system are built by TPTB. Residents then add their own touches, such as outposts, reservoirs, etc.

As above so below. The respect for life and the need for the expression of the spirit through life is of a high value in the galactic community. Your journey and your relationship with GOD is no less important and valuable that that of the Master Contractor's. God is not material matter, but abides with it in a spiritual marriage of the two.

Again, I don't claim to possess the knowledge of the universe or GOD. I am only relaying what was told to me in learning like settings. Which is why I suggest you embark on a personal "vision quest." There is nothing to fear.

EDIT TO ADD:

I have had a visitation from Jesus, in my living room, in broad daylight. He was in paradise, surrounded by loving individuals. He reached out his hand and smiled at me, as if to say that I was welcome to be where he is and where he is, is right here.

edit on 22-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The big problem with the OP, is tinfoil hats wont protect you from a fallen angel. Only one name will protect you and it aint some damned thing called NAM, that wants to suck your brains through your butthole.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I would agree that they, the Pleiads, do have a vast intellect, and many abilities that are over the head of humans. However, they do not fool anyone, to my knowledge, that is the Greys. They teach many things to those who ask. They love humanity. Thank what you want, that is your right.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This is not really the case. I am trying to engage him in any particular way that will get him to read the evidence I have presented so that he will actually try to respond.

The so called "evidence" you tend to present has been hashed over many times before. Like the Noah's Ark myth. I studied theology too, and I will not repost things again and again. Also, I will not participate in circular logic arguments, for they come back again and again to the same place, every time. You will never convince me that your book is all true, and the word of your God. Too many authors, too many translators, and nothing original to compare with. Also, Religion was invented my men with an agenda, to control a people, and the keep the money flowing.

It is very annoying to me to have to hear his constant belittling comments about my faith and him always alluding to having vast knowledge ect ect...

How about yourself, friend? You are the one here who boasts of vast knowledge, but have you researched your own religion's origins?
Let's say for a moment that the SDA church really does have all the answers, and is the one true religion. Let's also say that you had been raised in a different part of the world as, say, a Buddhist, a Moslem, a Hebrew, a Wiccan, a Pagan, or under any other religious belief system. Remember that, for the moment, we believe that the Adventist religion is the correct one. What if everyone around you believed in an incorrect religion? What if everyone in your entire system believed the wrong thing? Assuming for the moment that you were taught the wrong thing by your parents, teachers, and the society, and Church in which you lived, how could you find out the truth? How?
Consider William Miller, one of the founders of the Seventh-day Adventist church, who made a prediction. He said that Jesus Christ would return to the Earth on October 22, 1844. A failed prediction.
But even Paul was declared to be a false apostle and a liar, by some of the disciples.
Ellen White claimed to have received multiple visions from God. When Ellen White was a little girl, she was hit directly in the head with a rock. Hard. She was in a coma for several weeks, and the injury was severe enough that she never again returned to school. It seems very likely that she had brain seizures, which are sometimes caused by severe head injuries. Here some links you should read about your "prophet."

Mrs. White's Top 7 Science-Defying Statements

Does Mrs. White Pass the Biblical Tests of a Prophet?

Ellen G. White's Crazy Quotes

Why Are So Many Seventh-day Adventists Leaving the SDA Church?
Still think she is all that? I don't.
Two forces drive you, the fear of eternal punishment in hell and the reward of eternal paradise in heaven. As a result of those two powerful forces mentioned above controlling the Evangelical Christian’s mind, his/her sense of reason no longer rules, but instead serves those religious beliefs instead. Here is how you seem to see the world: as a gigantic chess board between God and Satan, a battleground for souls where spiritual warfare is taking place. And you think your religion can save us all, right? Save us from what? Gehenna? I have had several NDEs, and remember several past lives. What is there to be fearful of? I know Hell does not exist, only in the Christian mind, and that "Heaven" is many things, not just what the religions think of it.

We have no basis to assume that all the events described in the Bible ever occurred in actual history. Therefore we have no reason to just take it for granted, as Christians would like us to, that they all took place. No historian who is religiously unbiased takes the whole Bible as a book of historical facts. Some of the prophecies claimed to be fulfilled in the New Testament don't even exist in the Old Testament. Paul claimed that Christ's resurrection on the third day was predicted by scriptures. He said in 1 Corinthians: 15:3-4,
""For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures."
What scriptures? No one can produce a single Old Testament passage that made this third day prediction! It simply doesn't exist.
Then in John: 20:9,
"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead."
How could they not know the scripture, since the scripture prophesying that doesn't even exist?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Auto, can you post this information on my main thread on 'Veneration of the pagan sun god', there I will answer every question. Considering that I am working on other things atm I will probably take a few weeks to answer everything.

Unlike you, I will not dodge questions with excuses of why you can't answer it, and deflect attention by more attacks (many rehashed that I have already answered).

You are still being dishonest with your presentation that I am compelled by fear from God concerning 'hell' I have laid out the accurate understanding of Judgment for you (and arpgme). What you are doing is lying to people of my positions and appealing to misinformed populism, is that the kind of tactics you resort to

Here is a passage from one of your links (Why Are So Many Seventh-day Adventists Leaving the SDA Church? ).

Top Reasons cited by Adventists who study their way out of the SDA Church:

* "Ellen White was a false prophet."
* "Support for their Sanctuary Doctrine cannot be found in the Bible."
* "There is no Biblical evidence for an Investigative Judgment."
* "They continually and repeatedly ask me for more money!"
* "The Veggie diet is never promoted in the Scriptures!"
* "Their prophecy & National Sunday Law teachings are absurd

- I will answer each attack against White one at a time
- Sanctuary and Investigative Judgment (you have already raised this before and I answered it here, you felt no need to respond back, if you do post them on my main thread. From my point of view this attacked has been dismissed, so far)
- I have responded to a similar question from 'Sacgamer' before concerning money, specifically tithing here at bottom of post
- 'Veggie diet never promoted in scripture'. The promotion of it comes mainly from Daniel, there is also nothing to counteract that Jesus was a vegetarian himself. The diet is promoted, not compulsory.

Daniel 1:11-16
Daniel then said to the guard whom the chief official had appointed over him: "Please test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food, and treat your servants in accordance with what you see." So he agreed to this and tested them for ten days. At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food. So the guard took away their meat and the wine they were to drink and gave them vegetables instead.

It's pretty clear Daniel was a vegetarian. So why not Jesus? The prophesy in Isaiah 7:15 said he would eat butter and honey (rather than meat) to be able to know the difference between good and evil. If Jesus ate meat, then he does not fit the Messianic prophesy of the Jews. Nowhere in the bible does it ever mention Jesus eating meat. In the King James translation, there are a few verses that mention Jesus eating meat, but in those cases, meat is translated from the Greek word "Broma" which literally means "food". All other translations of those same exact verses do not use the word "meat", rather they say Jesus sat down and ate "food".
source

Romans 14:21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause any man to stumble.

- Prophecy about National Sunday Law absurd? I have confirmed the crap out for this on my main thread, I will post even more on this concerning the legislation around the world that has already been laying the foundations for it and all the NGOs set up lobbying for it

------------------
Try and answer me this one Auto (1 of my 13) concerning who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. I say the Biblical account is accurate that it was destroyed by God by 'fire and brimstone', you say it was destroyed by ETs dropping nuclear bombs. Who is correct? Does God Judge His creation or is there any trust we can put in the Sumerian writings (Annunaki stories).....(there are heaps of videos on this across youtube than just the couple i post here)

(37 seconds)

(a few minutes)

What is shown in the videos at the site? 95-98% pure sulfur balls all around the sites (other elements included are metals that would make it burn even hotter, magnesium). 'Mother gaia/nature' only ever produces sulfur max around 50% pure, this is supernatural intervention from GOD. Respond, call on your knowledge as a writer of ancient history, and with your contacts in archeology and museums to confer or reject. Are you not more than able to respond?
PAX Television Oct. 19, 2001 Encounters with the Unexplained
S & G full article and pictures
S & G research p.1
S & G research p.2
edit on 23-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Try and answer me this one Auto (1 of my 13) concerning who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. I say the Biblical account is accurate that it was destroyed by God by 'fire and brimstone', you say it was destroyed by ETs dropping nuclear bombs. Who is correct? Does God Judge His creation or is there any trust we can put in the Sumerian writings (Annunaki stories)....

In the story, Lot's wife looked behind and turned to salt, but in Hebrew the word meaning salt can also be translated into vapour.
Abraham heard of the story and went to the Mountain to observe, and he describes how he seen all the land in the plains go up as the smoke of the furnace.Doesn't these describe a mushroom cloud another characteristic of nuclear blast? There was actually a couple of real volcanic eruptions in the modern day area of Saudi Arabia - Yemen many thousands of years ago that the sulphur could have came from. The strange, and unexplainable anomalies of vitrification beyond any known volcanic activity in the area and crater-like blast radius with high levels of radiation that persist at the site even today. Does God need radiation? Modern-day scientist are perplexed by the amount of glassy sand and fused silicon found in area. Believers of ancient atomic warfare claim validation can be found not only in the pages of holy Scriptures, but on the Earth’s own surface as well, and what is buried beneath the ground for thousands years and some speculate perhaps even older, going back as far as 10,000 years ago cities that have been utterly destroyed by some kind of nuclear explosion. In truth, this make a great deal more sense that some distant God doing it. I tend to believe that all of the Ancient gods were in fact ETs. As far as the Annunaki stories go, they used what they called "Great Weapons of Terror."

In the presence of his followers, with weapons armed, his supremacy he declared; A thousand and seven hundred and thirty-six was the count of Earth years then.

On that day, on that fateful day, Enlil to Ninurta the signal sent; To Mount Mashu Ninurta departed, behind him Nergal followed.

The Mount and the plain, in the heart of the Fourth Region, Ninurta from the skies surveyed. With a squeezing in his heart, to Nergal a sign he gave: Keep off to him he signaled. Then the first terror weapon from the skies Ninurta let loose; The top of Mount Mashu with a flash it sliced off, the mount’s innards in an instant it melted.

Above the Place of the Celestial Chariots the second weapon he unleashed, With a brilliance of seven suns the plain’s rocks into a gushing wound were made, The Earth shook and crumbled, the heavens after the brilliance were darkened; With burnt and crushed stones was the plain of the chariots covered, Of all the forests that the plain had surrounded, only tree stems were left standing.

It is done! Ninurta from the skyship, his Black Divine Bird, words shouted.

The control that Marduk and Nabu so coveted, of it they are forever deprived!

Then to emulate Ninurta Nergal desired, to be Erra the Annihilator his heart him urged; Following the King’s Highway, to the verdant valley of the five cities he flew.

In the verdant valley where Nabu the people was converting, Nergal as a caged bird to squash him planned!

Over the five cities, one after the other, Erra upon each from the skies a terror weapon sent, The five cities of the valley he finished off, to desolation they were overturned.

With fire and brimstones were they upheavaled, all that lived there to vapor was turned.

By the awesome weapons were mountains toppled, where the sea waters were barred the bolt broke open, Down into the valley the sea’s waters poured, by the waters was the valley flooded; When upon the cities’ ashes the waters poured, steam to the heavens was rising.

It is done! Erra in his skyship shouted. In Nergal’s heart there was no more vengeance.
Source

Another theory....
Asteroid Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, not God
(Science says lack of a crater means no asteroid)

Ancient aliens - Mohendro Daro - Evidence of Nuclear power centuries before we discovered Nuclear power
Question: If God did it, then why doesn't God use do it again, to destroy the terrorists in the world? After all, God is no stranger to murder.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I am curious about this phenomenon of going out of body (please don't anyone suggest that I try it myself) because I don't know much about it. Would this be similar to the term 'astral projection' or something else? Is there any particular laws that control the phenomenon? (that question is open for anyone to answer)

When you went to the Moon and Saturn was their any indication of how long you took to get there and how you got there (as in, did the 'ET' hold your hand and pull you through space)?

How long did it take for you to travel to the Orion Nebula in the craft and where did it pick you up from?

embark on a personal "vision quest."

I think I will pass on the 'vision question' suggestion, as from Crowley's example it involves perverse ritualized sexual innovations through witchcraft (correct me if I am wrong Auto)

I am curious about this 'encounter' with Jesus, it sounds more like a vision to me (because you saw Him in paradise) than Him actually right there with you in the same room for instance. What were the distinguishing features which made you think it was Jesus?

From Autowrench's point of view he would probably say it wasn't Jesus because he doesn't exist (but how then does he explain it other than a shape-shifting Grey ET). From your point of view, you would say it is the real Jesus. From my point of view I would say that if it was a visit in person then it wasn't Him for sure (only in a dream or vision would you see Him), that as of 1844 He has been conducting the Investigative Judgement in the Most Holy Place in the Heavenly sanctuary and would not leave there to make an impromptu literal visit to Earth.

I am curious to know that through all these supernatural experiences you have had what your opinion of the Bible is now. Do you hold it as the Word of God? If you follow Jesus would you say the teachings that Jesus gives in the Bible are to be followed or that it wasn't Him speaking? If it wasn't Him speaking then how would one know what the message of Jesus is? Do messages given from ET trump the words that Jesus inspired in the Bible if they produce conflicting understandings of life and our purpose here?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am curious about this phenomenon of going out of body ... because I don't know much about it. Would this be similar to the term 'astral projection' or something else? Is there any particular laws that control the phenomenon?

For as long as I can remember, going out of my body has been a natural occurrence for me. Here is an example I posted in another thread, of an experience I had when I was about 20, I'm in my late 50's. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm falling asleep. Floating, floating, floating. Backstroke, backstroke, backstroke, Floating, backstroking and BAM! I bump into something!

I turn to see what I have hit and I see a figure. It is glowing red in color, gelatinous in texture and disconnected in form. It appears as a group of seperate lines and curves that do not meet or intersect. A code, a written language?

"Hello" I say, "Who are you?"

"Its just me" it answers.

"Oh. You are so different than me." I remark.

"Yes, but I am not unique, our numbers can't be counted. You are not unique either, you kind populate the stars and can't be counted either." It tells me. "Beings like yourself are common, 4 limbs, eyes, digestive system. Your kind are everywhere."

"How do you know me?" I ask.

"I live with you. Where you go, we go."

"How is it that we can communicate with each other?"

It answers "Love, love binds us all. All that is manifest understands the language of love."

The next morning, I'm pondering this conversation and deduce that I had a conversation with a virus.

I have had many encounters of this type, and met all kinds of beings, including humans, on this level.

When you went to the Moon and Saturn was their any indication of how long you took to get there and how you got there (as in, did the 'ET' hold your hand and pull you through space)?

I was only about 8 years old when this happened. I experienced it as though awake. I sat up in my bed, in the dark, in the middle of the night and called to the line of little beings. It felt as if they embraced me, in a soft mist. My next memory is standing on the moon. The story they told me was like a movie projection, of the war, the rescue of the planet and the counsels plans for re-establishing life.

Then I wasn't on the moon anymore, but viewing a bustling metropolis in the rings of Saturn, from what seemed like a viewing platform at an airport. There were lanes filled with metal ships, on there way to someplace, or arriving, and lots of activity. I could see the factories, giant machines that aren't easy on the eyes.

I once tried to "project" myself to Uranus, while I was meditating and alone. It seemed like it took me forever to get there, and I remember thinking to myself that I had underestimated just how far it is. When I finally saw it, the electrical storms in the areas were too intimidating for me get any closer, and I jumped back in my body, at home, instantly.

Once I found myself, my feet firmly planted, on Pluto. The sun was a tiny diamond, far, far away. I heard the voice of "GOD" telling me that everything that exists is the "wife of God," the feminine principle, and it is impregnated by the male energy that is GOD.

So, it seems that when I am "taken" or "called" my arrival is spontanious, but when I project, time and space are to be considered.

How long did it take for you to travel to the Orion Nebula in the craft and where did it pick you up from?

That was a waking vision. I was camping on Maui, and took a walk to look at the stars. I was 2 places at one time...maybe I peeked through to an alternate life, or time line.

Continued......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I think I will pass on the 'vision question' suggestion, as from Crowley's example it involves perverse ritualized sexual innovations through witchcraft (correct me if I am wrong Auto)

A vision quest is a personal thing, you don't have to use magic or rituals, as you say. But, you do have to make it a personal ritual, like a baptism. You could write out the things that you want to learn and/or defeat, gain control over and understanding of. Find a certain peace.

You take time off from work, at least 3 days, and leave your surroundings. Find a place that you think would be conducive for a retreat and a spiritual baptism, maybe a beautiful setting in nature or a religious place, like a pilgrimage to your personal Mecca, for example. Then throw yourself in to prayer and meditation. Quite yourself and listen for the voice of God. You will be rewarded

I am curious about this 'encounter' with Jesus, it sounds more like a vision to me (because you saw Him in paradise) than Him actually right there with you in the same room for instance. What were the distinguishing features which made you think it was Jesus?

Vision or visitation, the outcome was the same. That was at a very low point in my life and I was contemplating suicide. There was no question of who's presence I was in, because I have met him before.

I believe in reincarnation. The reason I do is because I can remember some of my past lives, the good life ones and ones where I was not so nice. What brought me to seek out the "Christ" consciousness was a memory litterally "revealed" to me.

I was a young woman of pretty low status, and I was amazed that I, a woman, was openly invited and welcome to an assembly to listen to a man speak. I remember siting on the banks of a large body of water, listening in awe of this man who spoke so profoundly of the secret things only holy men were allowed to know, in so simple a way, that I, a lowly woman could understand.

He was explaining how all men and women have a natural place in gods creation, just as the colors of the rainbow are seperate and in their place. He spoke of how the order of the universe is divine and we are all perfect, we are all part of God's color palate.

From Autowrench's point of view he would probably say it wasn't Jesus because he doesn't exist (but how then does he explain it other than a shape-shifting Grey ET). From your point of view, you would say it is the real Jesus. From my point of view I would say that if it was a visit in person then it wasn't Him for sure (only in a dream or vision would you see Him), that as of 1844 He has been conducting the Investigative Judgement in the Most Holy Place in the Heavenly sanctuary and would not leave there to make an impromptu literal visit to Earth.

The biblical Jesus doesn't exist. The Jesus I know was a man, not a God. He wasn't born of a virgin, but he was an exceptional holy man, the likes of Buddha. He didn't come to Earth to die for the sins of the world, but to anchor a level of consciousness for all to access.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio

I am curious to know that through all these supernatural experiences you have had what your opinion of the Bible is now. Do you hold it as the Word of God? If you follow Jesus would you say the teachings that Jesus gives in the Bible are to be followed or that it wasn't Him speaking? If it wasn't Him speaking then how would one know what the message of Jesus is? Do messages given from ET trump the words that Jesus inspired in the Bible if they produce conflicting understandings of life and our purpose here?

Most of the teachings of Jesus are absent from the Bible. Many of his teachings that are in the Bible are distorted. No, I don't believe that the Bible is the "word of God." The OT God is an impostor and a liar. The OT God is never called father. Jesus introduced the "Father."

Have you ever been in the presence of an angel? Angels are fierce ET's that knock my knees out from under me. They present terrible visions and lead the way down fiery paths that open to pink misted meadows, if your brave enough to follow them. Angels have stepped in and saved my life, twice that I know of. Here's an example that I posted in another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

For as long as I can remember, going out of my body has been a natural occurrence for me. Here is an example I posted in another thread, of an experience I had when I was about 20, I'm in my late 50's.

You know, windword, you and I share a lot of things. I too have been "doing it" since early childhood, even today it feels like a natural thing. I think we all go out of body when we dream, but cannot tell that we are, so we don't believe we have been out.

For me, I do a 7 deep breath meditation, and relax my entire body. I can feel myself becoming "loose" in the body, and then I just drift out. I can always go to where I wish when I first come out, but after that, it is quite random for me. I have drifted into many places in many dimensions of time and space. I have been aboard Alien spacecraft, and inside the Moon. Control is the big issue, I do wish I had complete control of it.

I am curious about this phenomenon of going out of body (please don't anyone suggest that I try it myself) because I don't know much about it. Would this be similar to the term 'astral projection' or something else? Is there any particular laws that control the phenomenon? (that question is open for anyone to answer)

Laws? Rules? what are those? Those only exist in the third dimensional world we live in, as do the laws of physics. In the Ether, all is freedom. I would say if you are interested, practice deep meditation, and read some books on the subject.

Astral Projection Within 24 Hours - Easy Guide to Astral Projection If Nothing Else Has Worked Before (Otherworld Journeys)

Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah, it's a wonderful gift. Such a great feeling of freedom and wonder we have been given. I wish the experience translated more easily. For some it seen like a scary hellish nightmare to imagine being outside the comfortable confines of their prison cell body.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join