It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Request Thread...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
reply to post by EvanB

Thanks.

Ive got about 100 Grand in medical bills that I cant pay.

If I did hit the lottery I would do a lot of good with it. First on my list would be to start some kind of food bank. I will single handily eliminate hunger in my city. No child will ever go to bed hungry again.

Praying for you too hun. Hang in there!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A shameless bump to stop fro disappearing ....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm still praying on these matters that the posters have brought up
if anything changes for you you need to tell us who are praying ,so we can have answered prayer testimony

somebody must have prayed about my job situation because I got a nibble keep praying I'll let you know how it works out
edit on 6/21/2012 by MrsBlonde because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My elderly Mom is feeling better.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Still praying x

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Awesome!

Aint stopping praying though x

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Night Star

Awesome!

Aint stopping praying though x

Thanks so much!!!!!! HUGS!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi Guys,
Just read this thread linky & thought this man & his wife could sure use some prayers right now.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Hi Guys,
Just read this thread linky & thought this man & his wife could sure use some prayers right now.

Thanks

Already on it

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sometimes it seems my prayers are answered with a "NO" but I keep at it anyways.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ATS member, Jaemlla's, kitty is missing. Please pray with me for his safe return.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14405591#pid14405591

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The mall roof collapse with people trapped in Elliot Lake, Ontario certainly needs some prayers.
Rescue efforts abandoned

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
ATS member, Jaemlla's, kitty is missing. Please pray with me for his safe return.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14405591#pid14405591

No worries on both your posts x

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am seeking help for my mother who is showing early signs of Alzheimer's, and I myself am (ironically) recovering from a spinal injury at the moment. God shattered my ego and restored my faith that Christ is the one who can heal not only spiritual and mental scars, but physical scars as well. Prayers would be awesome at this time.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please pray for my father. He was moved to a skilled rehab yesterday after spending a week in the hospital, where he also had surgery on his arm. I went to visit him today-
(I went to spend the entire afternoon with him) his spirit is so low. He looked at me with eyes the size of saucers and said "Get me out of here." I could hear some elderly people yelling repetitious yells down the hall, others drooling in wheelchairs half asleep.

My first instinct was to start crying because he seems so helpless right now! I still can’t shake the need to want to cry. That’s my daddy in there and he’s unhappy. Hopefully this will scare the tar out of my dad & he will make some major lifestyle changes regarding his weight & health. It was CHF, and a staph infection in his arm that landed him in the hospital, plus he’s diabetic, and he’s in such poor shape right now that his kidneys are trying to fail.

I think he’s mad at the family… he only let me stay for about 20 minutes and he sent me home. I told him to do his exercises so he can get strong enough to get out of there.

His eyes… that’s all I can see. The entire time I was there his eyes were the size of saucers & he looked like he was on the verge of having a little emotional breakdown.

Prayers please for a speedy recovery.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Praying for all who posted recently. Life can be so difficult, but we have our little ATS family here by our sides to comfort us.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A couple more prayer requests: 1) The father of the woman in China who was forced to have a late term abortion is "missing". The family said they were being harassed daily. and 2) For all the people displaced by wild fires. I read 32,000 have been evacuated in Colorado.

As with others here, my prayers for all the intentions listed here are on-going and for all ATS members.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am still on the prayer chain you guys, thankyou, if you are praying for me. I am praying for all of you

don't forget we are commanded to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, also I got a word from YHWH

pray for or as regarding the duties and mission of Archangel Michael and his hosts, not that they themselves need anything but it is about the body corporate agreeing with what is apparently new a phase in the warfare of the heavenlies. if you can receive that include them in your prayers,

bless and keep you all

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All noted and praying... And for all of the ATS community.. It is an honour to do so x

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I am seeking help for my mother who is showing early signs of Alzheimer's, and I myself am (ironically) recovering from a spinal injury at the moment. God shattered my ego and restored my faith that Christ is the one who can heal not only spiritual and mental scars, but physical scars as well. Prayers would be awesome at this time.

Please reply Christian name and location, so I can include in the book of sick for praying, and send petitions.

Also send petition to St Jude League, Lourde, Fatima, and Medjugorje, I heard many people were healed no matter what religion they were.

No matter what we pray, the patients should pray themselves.

If the miracle happens please let others know the story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join