It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Request Thread...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Whatever background or belief system you have... We all need prayer now and again... No matter whether you are atheist or not, sometimes it can bring some comfort and maybe even the twinkling of hope in many situations..

If you need prayer, place your request here, and hopefully the ATS community will send you the positive vibes you need or cover you in prayer.. Or even send a U2U if you wish and me and mine will pray for you..

Peace xxx
edit on 18-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good thread idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Lovely idea EB!
I'd be happy to offer prayers & support

Thanks for spreading the love!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If everything happens for a reason, i just wish i knew the reason for what´s happening in my life now....That´s all.
Thanks...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So, now ATS has become a church like the 700 club's prayer central. When to we get our prayer cloth?

So now we can ask for prayers for Aunt Gracie's cat that is ill and needs support.

How about money for the poor orphans fund? Who gets to collect the money?
edit on 18-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
So, now ATS has become a church like the 700 club's prayer central. When to we get our prayer cloth?

So now we can ask for prayers for Aunt Gracie's cat that is ill and needs support.

How about money for the poor orphans fund? Who gets to collect the money?
edit on 18-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

Do not try and turn this into something it is not..

Thank you..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid
If everything happens for a reason, i just wish i knew the reason for what´s happening in my life now....That´s all.
Thanks...

U2u me the details and I'm certain I can tell you the reason. Up to you, I wont share with anyone else.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Thanks...

U2u me the details and I'm certain I can tell you the reason. Up to you, I wont share with anyone else.

Yeah, just to clarify, If you have personal stuff you do not want to say but want prayer you can u2u in confidence or say nothing... People will star your post to show they are praying for you anyway.....

Besides that, Im sure the people of all faiths or none will be sending you best wishes and hope you get the answer you seek..

That includes you MagnumOpus!..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think anyone who prays should join in prayers for Japan (and the world). Japan is facing a huge typhoon now. 150 M.P.H. winds they expect to intensify headed toward Fukushima and its damaged reactor. If this was a hurricane it would be rated "Category 5" - the highest.

www.pacificfreepress.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Lovely idea for a thread,

Im sure there are many out there in hard times that could use the support,

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yeah, definitely!

These people need all the prayer and support they can get.. They have been pushed beyond anything most of us can imagine and it does not seem to be easing.. So it goes without saying really.. They are being prayed for..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Thanks...

Yeah, just to clarify, If you have personal stuff you do not want to say but want prayer you can u2u in confidence or say nothing... People will star your post to show they are praying for you anyway.....

Besides that, Im sure the people of all faiths or none will be sending you best wishes and hope you get the answer you seek..

That includes you MagnumOpus!..

Sounds to me like someone is fishing for personal information from folks on ATS. I wonder if there is rule per that somewhere?

Also, since you are running a prayer ministry, where are your ministry credentials to make sure you are not going to be a bad person up to no good?

Got references?

BTW----I don't recommend sharing personal information on ATS with anyone, even on U2U.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I dont need them to pray for someone.. Even you.. Seriously dude.. You are totally getting the wrong idea, but that is your opinion.. If people do not want to give any info they do not have too.. I and others will pray for them anyway...

Again I say, stop turning this into something it definitely is NOT!..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks...

Yeshua is trying to draw you close. So run to him. Call on his name, it's all you have to do. Trust him.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I dont need them to pray for someone.. Even you.. Seriously dude.. You are totally getting the wrong idea, but that is your opinion.. If people do not want to give any info they do not have too.. I and others will pray for them anyway...

Don't bother with him he's trolling. Sometimes you wish ATS had a switch you could use to flush trolls down the toilet.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Don't bother with him he's trolling. Sometimes you wish ATS had a switch you could use to flush trolls down the toilet.

Dude, you missed the good ol days when they had an "ignore" feature and you could permanently send trolls to the deepest recesses of outer space metaphorically and never have to deal with them again. Greatest feature this site had then they did away with it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Pray for a healing service we are having on July 1st. We are already having miracles on a weekly basis at alter calls, but this service is strictly dedicated to signs and wonders. NEED PRAYER SUPPORT AND FAITH.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Will do mate..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I could use some prayer. I'm tryin to walk up a downward slope... If you get it, and have time, thx...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I could use some prayer. I'm tryin to walk up a downward slope... If you get it, and have time, thx...

Will do mate...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join