It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Request Thread...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Please reply Christian name and location, so I can include in the book of sick for praying and send petitions.

Also please send petition to St Jude League, Lourde, Fatima, and Medjugorje, I heard many people were healed no matter what religion they were.

No matter what we pray, the patients should pray themselves as often. In Catholics, we pray the Rosary and the Divine Mercy.

If the miracle happens please let others know the story.

God bless,

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Will you please post the details about the miracles. Weekly healings are amazing result.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by martinangel

My dad's Christian name is Robert. Or do you want mine? Jennifer.

*BTW* I just got home from seeing him. He's in better frame of mind today, make no mistake, he still wants out of that place though. Please keep praying for him...he's got a long way to go.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ATS member Jaellma's kitty came home. Thanking God for answered prayers.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
ATS member Jaellma's kitty came home. Thanking God for answered prayers.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
pray that SS will accept my claim ,I am old, sick can't work .

I pray over this thread every day Yahweh bless all of you. I'm so glad to hear the positive results! keep on praying and giving thanks for answered prayer!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
pray that SS will accept my claim ,I am old, sick can't work .

I pray over this thread every day Yahweh bless all of you. I'm so glad to hear the positive results! keep on praying and giving thanks for answered prayer!!

You got it!

I am also still sending out prayers for those in need and their loved ones on this thread. Awesome work guys.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

I sent petitions to all miracle places and many praying groups. If you and your dad receive the sign then it's the blessing from Jesus.

In case I forget, this is the email of Nakane: [email protected]
to send monthly petition request to her and once a month she gether all emails and place at the altar of the apparition site. The help is said directly from the heaven regardless religions.

She is one of seers from Medjugorje apparition where at least 10 of thousands people was being healed.

There are too many sicknesses. The patient themselves should also pray the most in the long term.

May God bless to all of us here,
edit on 30-6-2012 by martinangel because:
edit on 30-6-2012 by martinangel because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by martinangel because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I sure need prayer ,things are getting pretty bad on my end I'm gonna be out on the street in a less than two weeks
no money no job

which has no bearing on me praying for all of you ,still doing that
Yahweh loves us!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Talk with the priests at few churches and ask them to allow you to put sealed post office boxes (free) with the sign at the entry door. Leave the phone for light work. By the end of day, come back and pick up money and foods.

If any priests reply must have approval of their superior, then dont hesistate to ask meeting with him right away.
If the church still refuses then go to another religions' churches: Jehova Witness, Orthodox...
You will be happy with the right place.

edit on 2-7-2012 by martinangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just bumping so the thread does not disappear ..

Still praying away

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I need prayer guys..

I recently got assaulted, taking licks trying to defend my dad from my psycho brother.. Consequently I was made homeless because i was pressing charges to get him away from my dad.. My mom has disowned me because I dared to go to the police.. During this my girlfriend took me in for a few days, however on monday my old PTSD from my army days hit me hard, because of the stress, and I ended up on a heart monitor in hospital. They normalised me but when I got picked up my girlfriend started to accuse me of all sorts of vile things, even saying she did not want my one and only panic attack in 8 years around her kids. Accusing me of being a drunk, and because she has thrown me out of her house a few times for petty differences In my still anxious and panicked state I left to get me some house security.. I ended up in a hotel on a two day bender just wanting to die and sending her vile emails.. I woke up thursday in a slum hotel, hungover as hell, suitably scared at what I had done and the fact I nearlly killed myself, then went to the Lake district to recouperate.. Now the alcohol has left my system over the last few days reality crept back in, the alcohol turned me into nasty lying bastard which I am not.. Im still homeless, now I have no girlfreind, which I deserve, no family, no froends, just a job.. I am totally alone in the world, missing the woman I love, and in agony over it.. I refuse to drink again as it has lead me here.. I would rather have The Holy Spirit anyway.. Please prey for me? X
edit on 4-8-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Hang in there Evan...
.......I wish I could come up with some great words of wisdom, but I'm a mess too....seperated from the man I love......I feel your pain....

If we are still breathing.....God wants us here...and I gotta believe he knows what he is doing, lol, I got through another day by swimming naked and drinking beer....it helped a little......I think God probably just laughed at me, but I feel at peace that he has our backs.....hope things get better for you soon.....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Whatever background or belief system you have... We all need prayer now and again... No matter whether you are atheist or not, sometimes it can bring some comfort and maybe even the twinkling of hope in many situations..
I always accept prayers when people offer to pray for me since I think prayers work.
Nice story about ending up in a slum hotel. Maybe you can find a nice place to share with someone and girlfriends can end up being troublesome to live with anyway. Having a job is real good and allows for some hope that things could easily get better. You might be better off letting your parents go since they don't seem to accept advice and are stuck on a particular course.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Whatever background or belief system you have... We all need prayer now and again... No matter whether you are atheist or not, sometimes it can bring some comfort and maybe even the twinkling of hope in many situations..

If you need prayer, place your request here, and hopefully the ATS community will send you the positive vibes you need or cover you in prayer.. Or even send a U2U if you wish and me and mine will pray for you..

Peace xxx
edit on 18-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

I need six winning numbers between 1 and 49

k thnx

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join