It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Request Thread...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I could use some prayer. I'm tryin to walk up a downward slope... If you get it, and have time, thx...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would like to ask for prayers for my elderly Mother who has been in and out of the hospital. Would also appreciate prayers for myself that my cancer does not return. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am praying with all those who have asked for it joining in agreement in the power of the Holy Spirit

I will try to keep up as best I can with prayer

I could use a job and a home if the spirit moves you to pray that way

God Bless you all

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

You got it hun! Hang in there!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Awesome thread!
I have personally witnessed the caring of most of ATS. I will be trying to keep up with this thread as best as I can. For those who need prayer, you got some coming from my direction.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I need all the prayers I can get.

Specifically, please pray for me to win Wednesdays Powerball. Lord knows I can use the cash.

For all that send a prayer my way I will make a love gift to the charity of your choice.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Whatever background or belief system you have... We all need prayer now and again... No matter whether you are atheist or not, sometimes it can bring some comfort and maybe even the twinkling of hope in many situations..

If you need prayer, place your request here, and hopefully the ATS community will send you the positive vibes you need or cover you in prayer.. Or even send a U2U if you wish and me and mine will pray for you..

Peace xxx
edit on 18-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Please pray that soon all religions are eradicated from our civilizations and that not even so much as one more child comes to believe in a "god" of some sorts.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wouldn't hurt to have a few extra people praying for me...
My financial situation. I'm about to be evicted!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
♥ God Bless us all ♥ Miracles do happen....keep the faith......

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
I need all the prayers I can get.

Specifically, please pray for me to win Wednesdays Powerball. Lord knows I can use the cash.

For all that send a prayer my way I will make a love gift to the charity of your choice.

lol I have prayed for that for myself in the past however I have never got what I wanted but what I needed.. But am praying for you bud..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I would like to ask for prayers for my elderly Mother who has been in and out of the hospital. Would also appreciate prayers for myself that my cancer does not return. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Goes without saying x

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Again... Goes without saying x

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Thanks.

Ive got about 100 Grand in medical bills that I cant pay.

If I did hit the lottery I would do a lot of good with it. First on my list would be to start some kind of food bank. I will single handily eliminate hunger in my city. No child will ever go to bed hungry again.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
reply to post by EvanB

Thanks.

Ive got about 100 Grand in medical bills that I cant pay.

If I did hit the lottery I would do a lot of good with it. First on my list would be to start some kind of food bank. I will single handily eliminate hunger in my city. No child will ever go to bed hungry again.

Wow... I thank God we have the NHS in the UK which is free at source for everyone... Will be praying extra hard for you mate...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To be honest.. With my past.. Praying for anyone hurts my life... Because I am the worst example of a Christian you could meet... But God forgave me.....

I am not the best person in the universe but I will sooo go to war for you in the spirit.. I will fast and pray for you... Because you are worth it... And if I have to love and suffer, it may because of real people and not those who treat God like a vending machine....

Sometimes God puts you on your ass so that you will look up... Failure is BS coz you are being learned to walk after being put on your butt..... Love is being hard sometimes.... But it never lets you go and is with you always...

I thank God for you guys everyday..

And is my pleasure to pray for you. XXXX

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 19-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I will be praying like mad for you all whether you like it or not

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

What a truly lovely thread! You are all in my thoughts and prayers may God touch each and every one. Trust he will be with you in your hour of need and provide you with what you need.

God Bless

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join