posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
Originally posted by pheonix358
When the Roman Catholic Church went into Europe, Dragons were thought of as wise entities that would teach and advise.
Book of Encoh Chapters VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The
Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the
children of men and beget us children.'
3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty
of a great sin.'
4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do
5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because
they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl,
Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl.
8. These are their chiefs of tens.
1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile
themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.
2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells:
3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them,
4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.
5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood.
6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art
of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.
Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings,
Armârôs the resolving of enchantments,
Barâqîjâl, (taught) astrology,
Kôkabêl the constellations,
Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds,
Araqiêl the signs of the earth,
Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and
Sariêl the course of the moon.
And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .
Based on the subject, I thought if you are all speaking about one specific Dragon, we may as well identify some more, as well as clearly understand
what teachings they brought/gave us, and the effects these collaborative meetings had on mankind.
And I love this "....not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.". What plan?
Seperate man from GOD?
The above noted, thru the Book of Enoch, are in accord with and act out as Semjâzâ, their leader intended. They are akin, in nature, so it would
also be fair to associate some of the Dragon aspects to them and I quote You " Dragons were thought of as wise entities that would teach and
They (Above) certainly would be to those (mankind) they taught, wouldn't they?
Some would be superior in Agriculture, since the knew of the Seasons.
Some would be superior in Warfare, since they are armed with State of the Art tools to do so.
Some would sit back and be stoned, since they now knew of the Pharmaceutical Effects of Plants.
Some would watch the stars and seeks the hidden knowledge written there.
OF course, some daughters are "taken", ill-conceived conceptions happen, but it's all good, isn't it. Even the offspring are beacons of
This never happened in Asia, .
Shows how long ago they came here.
I would love to meet a Dragon!
Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Seems you may get that chance.