It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
what are your thoughts about them?

I believe both are real, these stories seem way more believable than any other from the past
I'm not sure bout getting to Nibiru but I'm sure the Anunnaki will come back, idk when but I'm sure they will
so what do you all think?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.

edit on Tue Jun 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There's so many variations, and yes they sound convincing (some), but there's still absolutely no proof. I want to believe but this is the one conspiracy theory that drives me insane.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev

I believe both are real, these stories seem way more believable than any other from the past
I'm not sure bout getting to Nibiru but I'm sure the Anunnaki will come back, idk when but I'm sure they will

can you please elaborate more ? "these stories ? and the past ?

and how are you sure ? please be more specific

thanks much

LSH

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I believe empty threads get made about them all the time that don't really add anything to the topic. Hard to do in the first place as one is one thing, and the other is another, and both are misrepresented or talked about in a made up context.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here's a thought...what if this winged disc sighting way back when was actually a comet or asteroid hitting the moon.Could you imagine the sight from earth?...All that debris flying off for ages and being lit up by the sun...hmmm,a little out of the box eh

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
People believe a lot, some based on scientific fact, and historically shows clearly the majority of belief on this planet has been proven wrong.

Remeber this Former Fact : The Earth is flat.

Belief is a very, very dangerous disease.

I am of the school of thought that to witness is the most logical way to approach a belief system.

In short, how much do you believe in Nibiru?

I might also ask if you are willing to go to college to build a telescope to witness it, or are you just going to believe it exists?
edit on 16-6-2012 by JDINFOWARRIOR because:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I believe you watch too many YouTube conspiracy documentaries.

You should have put this in skunk works, not space and exploration..

Please post your imagination there next time

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
I believe you watch too many YouTube conspiracy documentaries.

You should have put this in skunk works, not space and exploration..

Please post your imagination there next time
its archaeology... Not YouTube, get it right
People find artifacts and tablets with stories, notes, etc., you can't deny real artifacts, the ancient people built things that are still up to this day, gotta respect that

unless you are a person of god... Believing the earth is like 4000 years old made by a bearded sky guy then you are just retarded, having faith instead of admitting what has been found is the real truth

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
As a posted already commented "Belief" is a dangerous thing.

Don't get sucked in to some fool on youtube trying to claim either of these things are real. They haven't been proven to modern astronomers, and with our billions of dollars invested into space and ground based telescopes you think someone would have found a giant planet looming in the distance, especially if it's "4x the size of earth or Jupiter."

To those who are of the "Well we can't see it because its a dwarf star" Yea, that theory has giant holes in it.

OP: Use your brain and some critical thinking, those will take you alot further then some fool spouting "End of days" Doom and gloom on youtube.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JELLYWAX
There's so many variations, and yes they sound convincing (some), but there's still absolutely no proof. I want to believe but this is the one conspiracy theory that drives me insane.
well supposedly we found an earth like planet... Planet-X, but whether or not that is what the ancients called Nibiru we can't prove... Unless we somehow talk to a person or alien race that has connections that far back but idk bout that

something tho is happening this year, all these UFO reports this year... Seems crazy

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankevwell supposedly we found an earth like planet... Planet-X

A little bit of research goes a very long way. That way you'd know that we haven't found another earth-like planet

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

Lol this OP is by far, one of the most brainwashed, lacking in intellect, people I've seen on here. Someone disputes his claim, then he goes on bringing Christianity in to it, saying the earth is only 4,000 years old, and how Christians are retarded. It baffles me how his brain must interpret "facts".

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hiya OP
Like you, I was a huge believer in both these stories, based too on what was supposed archaeological evidence, literary writing (Sitchin for one), and other sources (Ancient Aliens for another)
There is nothing wrong with these views and beliefs.

I have only been here on ATS for a few months, and the one thing it has offered me is a huge wealth of backlogged discussion (it is scattered all over here if you look) to ponder over. By perusing the numerous links attached to the previous threads, it has proved invaluable in many of my beliefs.
This said, that does not make your opinion wrong. It just helps you to see both sides a little more extensively.
I would advise you do as I did and revisit the previous links, then come back and say what you have to say with this extra free knowledge taken into consideration.

You may get flamed for not doing this already, but I for one would not do that.
Happy researching

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My thoughts on Nibiru are there are over 36,000 hits in the ATS search function.

My thoughts on the Annunaki are there are over 5,000 hits in the ATS search function.

Lots of places you could have found out what people think.

My thought on this thread...why?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No such thing. Never was, never will be.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Note to self:

DO NOT, under any circumstances click on a thread that says Nibiru, or Anunnaki.

EVER. Even if it is in a Breaking news or Science and Exploration thread.

p.s. I wish they had a head banging against a wall icon to utilize.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Here's a thought...what if this winged disc sighting way back when was actually a comet or asteroid hitting the moon.

The Sun really does appear to be a winged disk during a total eclipse:

www.astropix.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

People find artifacts and tablets with stories, notes, etc., you can't deny real artifacts, the ancient people built things that are still up to this day, gotta respect that

None of the people who actually study these artifacts and can interpret the languages the stories were originally told in think they have anything to do with space aliens. Learn Ancient Sumerian and read the tablets for yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

None of the people who actually study these artifacts and can interpret the languages the stories were originally told in think they have anything to do with space aliens. Learn Ancient Sumerian and read the tablets for yourself.

And GODS PLEASE don't mention Sitchin!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev

I hope the Anunnaki will come back, and straighten out all the misunderstanding they themselves are responsible for. Well, I believe there are actually two variety's of them, "From Heaven to Earth they come". The misunderstanding really is not the fault of the ones closes to us. Let me explain.

The influences from both groups is evident where ever you look in history. One group possessed with control, the other force to hide from view. Both, in history tell of conflict, misunderstandings, and spheres of control. The ancient stories make it clear that there were civilization on the surface of this planet that were far more advanced than ourselves, physically, spiritually, and technologically.

We, here on the surface of this planet, for one reason or another were being sheltered from overt contact from both groups. But yet both groups have had an amazing amount of contact with us through covert and occult connections. For instance, the biblical character of Jesus is a complete fabrication to emphasize certain truths, yet no real evidence can be found that he was a real person. But one can find that Jesus is actually mused from a real person. This is where our understanding of history becomes warped. We seem to always pick the mused story over the reality. You look back into history you will find many stories just like this example.

Today we want to "Run With The Ball" once again and follow the mythological stories of UFOs, when in fact the truth of them has always been available. We were "just not" encouraged to look for it. And again today, mythology is being created ( ) about our true origins and our reasons for being.

In my opinion half truths are just as dangerous as lies, but, the motivation must also be questioned. "I can tell you the truth but you have to promise not to tell anyone".? And why is that? "Well, we must protect, the secret"? And again, why is that"? What are you really protecting? What is the motivation?

With myths and fairy tales the mind can be lead almost anywhere with possibilities, but with the truth, it can arm itself and decide for itself. Annunaki are fictional characters based in a truth. Nibure is a fictional character based in a truth.

Will they come back? I hope so. Will they come back, with the complete truth is the question. Will we be allowed to transit Nibirue? I guess that is up to them......and time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join