It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JDINFOWARRIOR

The idea of a flat Earth goes back thousands of years. It is an acceptable approximation if you don't move far. For over 2000 years people have known that the Earth is round. The astrolabe illustrates that. Even today a flat Earth is a good approximation for a building site.

Nibiru on the other hand is fiction. It was made up by someone that gave it impossible properties. It cannot exist. We know that.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

well supposedly we found an earth like planet... Planet-X, but whether or not that is what the ancients called Nibiru we can't prove... Unless we somehow talk to a person or alien race that has connections that far back but idk bout that

No ancients mention planets other than the ones visible to the unaided eye. That pretty much says it all.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nibiru on the other hand is fiction. It was made up by someone that gave it impossible properties. It cannot exist. We know that.
If you know the present meaning of Nibiru is fiction, which I agree to, do you know what it originally meant, its intention was?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here is a true to life simulation on what would happen if there was any object with the properties that "Nibiru" supposedly has

edit on 6-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In the absence of a reply, I share what I have found. Its core meaning is.

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers[1], i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not a planet separate from us, it is a transition associated with water and with passage. It is a "Area" not a planet. The myth is that it is a separate planet, when in fact, it is a area already here, and you transit to it, via Nibiru.

This is the Vatican symbol of the Art work. The truth wrapped in a myth.

The truth of Nibiru, was always "Inside".

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

It depends on what culture you go back to. The first use of the word is from the Akkadians who used it to indicate a crossing. They come after the Sumerians who Sitchin claims used the word to mean a planet.

Oh rats. You already answered the question you posed to me. Well done.

edit on 19-6-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by stereologist

If you know the present meaning of Nibiru is fiction, which I agree to, do you know what it originally meant, its intention was?

I think that originally, the word means crossing point - a ford or place where a river can be bridged.

And I also believe that it canme to refer to a city in Mesopotamia (where there was a ford or bridge), and that that city in turn became associated with a god who in turn was associated with the 'wandering star' Jupiter and hence the word came to mean Jupiter.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I FEEL the ANNUNAKI are real and they have travel craft. I also feel others other then the ANNUNAKI have been here and may have taken advantage of mankinds potentials..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I FEEL the ANNUNAKI are real and they have travel craft. I also feel others other then the ANNUNAKI have been here and may have taken advantage of mankinds potentials..

I believe you are correct, both types of annunaki, and for both good and evil reasons mixed between both types.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Neither is real. Sorry
You asked.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JELLYWAX

Why do you want to believe that a planet will crash into us or that some far off civilization wants to enslave us ?
Curious things to want to be true no?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This is art not a symbol

Or its the death star from star wars.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

This is art not a symbol

Or its the death star from star wars.
yep, that's the neat thing about symbols, it can be interpreted differently by two different people, and both get the correct messages. What Huu? It all depends on who sent the symbol, and for what reason.

For instants, the following photo of the Cambridge Angel crop circle.

It appears to be a Angel with its wings pointing up. But when you revers the picture and turn it upside down you see something else.

You see a "Angel" being trapped at the bottom of a, well, for lack of better words, Tunnel. I guess it all depends on where your "Head" is, and what you are willing to accept. Wheels within wheels, spheres within spheres, dark Angels holding back light Angels.

Some want you to believe a dark mysterious planet is going to come crashing into our earth, while others want you to believe, its already in there.

I suspect that "Tunnel" effect, is Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It's just installation art. A pretty installation I might add. I really get a kick out of it that some people still don't believe that humans are smart enough to make these.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWantToBeelieve

Lol this OP is by far, one of the most brainwashed, lacking in intellect, people I've seen on here. Someone disputes his claim, then he goes on bringing Christianity in to it, saying the earth is only 4,000 years old, and how Christians are retarded. It baffles me how his brain must interpret "facts".
i didnt say i think its 4,000 years old... its obviously... maybe trillions or more, we dont know and most likely will never know how old, but even if we found out how old our planet is... we wont know how old the universe is, never will

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by JELLYWAX

Why do you want to believe that a planet will crash into us or that some far off civilization wants to enslave us ?
Curious things to want to be true no?
i never said i believe it will crash into us, just said i believe the planet exist... where? i dont know, but its out there

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

call me crazy but i see a 3d u.f.o.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

i didnt say i think its 4,000 years old... its obviously... maybe trillions or more, we dont know and most likely will never know how old, but even if we found out how old our planet is... we wont know how old the universe is, never will

The solar system is 4.6By old. We know that because we can examine meteorites. We know the age of the solar system. Even the universe has an age. We know that well. Recent studies have a precision of 3 significant digits. That's pretty good work.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

i never said i believe it will crash into us, just said i believe the planet exist... where? i dont know, but its out there

I guess it all depends on what you want to call a planet. If it is a planet sized mass in our solar system, then it might be out there, but it has an orbit that does not bring it in close to the other planets. A Mars sized planet must be out at least 320AU or we'd see it. A Jupiter sized planet must be out 2100AU or we'd see it. It is more likely to be even further out since IR whole sky surveys did not detect anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by JDINFOWARRIOR

The idea of a flat Earth goes back thousands of years. It is an acceptable approximation if you don't move far. For over 2000 years people have known that the Earth is round. The astrolabe illustrates that. Even today a flat Earth is a good approximation for a building site.

Stereologist:

If you think Nibiru is fiction and crazy why do you bother posting on EVERY thread with Nibiru, Planet X or Annunaki in it's title?

Isn't that a little crazy?

I mean there are literally thousands of crazy threads on ATS, yet I go back and look at your posts and at least half are focused on debunking Planet X, Nibiru, Annunaki. Wouldn't someone claiming to "deny ignorance" give all ignorant threads equal time? Are some threads more ignorant than others?

Why hide it, and why not just change your ATS name to Planet X/Nibiru/Annunaki key debunker?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join