It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks! I do wish this thread keeps going because this is a major topic a lot of people are concerned about. I'll change my tune immediately if someone like Dr. Michio Kaku gets on TV and says O.K. we now know with certainty that we are in a binary star system and the other star is inbound so get prepared to go underground because this is potentially an extinction level event. So like, if Kaku and a couple of other respected astrophysicists will come forward, then that will be good enough for me.

I believe that someone of the stature of Dr. Kaku cannot be muzzled by any government coverups. That's not how Kaku and Hawking operate. The government agencies I would agree, yes, they could be muzzled, but not university department endowed chairs at the top of their field. I know it's maybe more fun to think all scientists can be embargoed from talking, but I just don't think so. The exception would be a wartime situation like the development of atomic weapons during WWII. Even then, Einstein wrote and spoke openly about the possibility of atomic weapons being developed. He didn't say we were doing it, but just that the concept is possible. In the case of Wormwood/Nibiru, no credentialed scientist is saying it is even possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

Thanks! I do wish this thread keeps going because this is a major topic a lot of people are concerned about. I'll change my tune immediately if someone like Dr. Michio Kaku gets on TV and says O.K. we now know with certainty that we are in a binary star system and the other star is inbound so get prepared to go underground because this is potentially an extinction level event. So like, if Kaku and a couple of other respected astrophysicists will come forward, then that will be good enough for me.

I believe that someone of the stature of Dr. Kaku cannot be muzzled by any government coverups. That's not how Kaku and Hawking operate. The government agencies I would agree, yes, they could be muzzled, but not university department endowed chairs at the top of their field. I know it's maybe more fun to think all scientists can be embargoed from talking, but I just don't think so. The exception would be a wartime situation like the development of atomic weapons during WWII. Even then, Einstein wrote and spoke openly about the possibility of atomic weapons being developed. He didn't say we were doing it, but just that the concept is possible. In the case of Wormwood/Nibiru, no credentialed scientist is saying it is even possible.

Hypothetically speaking because I know you do not believe in this Planet X talk, IF we are in a binary star system, which the majority of star systems appear to be (despite recent disinformation on such), do you think it is more likely that our binary other star is fixed and that the hypothetical rogue planet is orbiting both, or that the hypothetical rogue planet is the binary star and orbiting in an elongated elliptical orbit around the Sun? If the latter could the orbiting dwarf star be orbiting a black hole at the other end point of it's orbit?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I've seen the diagrams and most, if not all, the YouTube videos. I still watch every update by ursuadams and lucus just to see what they're proposing, so here's what I surmise...

if these theorists are correct, there is a miniature solar system comprised of either a white dwarf, red dwarf or brown dwarf accompanied by planets and moons in orbit around this small star and that whole system is now on a path to go around our sun and then into our inner solar system causing mass die offs from natural disasters and a physical pole shift in which the Earth tilts severely on its axis. All this may include visits from extraterrestrials called the Annunaki. Some say the star is spewing massive amounts of red oxide particles which make it look from Earth as if it has wings. Archeologist and linguist Zacharia Sitchen (now deceased) interpreted Sumerian tablets to say that mankind is the result of DNA manipulation performed by the Annunaki (extraterrestrials) and they and their planet are now due to return. The other main element in the story is a belief by some people (not scientists) that the Mayan long count calendar ends on 12 December 2012 thus indicating the world will end or at least a new and different age will begin and the transition happening in December will be a radical evolution of human consciousness worldwide.

So in a paragraph, that's what I have seen as the widely held Nibiru story. Personally, I would be willing to believe all of it if real university professors come forth agreeing with Sitchen and showing us the facts supporting all of this. I don't necessarily believe what NASA or JPL say about it, but I would believe scientists at major universities.

Sitchen's work is very fascinating. He was just one scientist and he was not an astrophysicist. He had no formal training in astronomy. Had he obtained the support of highly esteemed astronomers, sure I would be on board.

I think that more research needs to be done regarding the ancient Sumerians, Mayans, Egyptians and other ancient cultures. They were obviously in some way capable of achieving 'wonders of the world' that could only be accomplished by sophisticated civilizations.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think we should be revisiting all ancient texts and reconsidering their translations and interpretations. we're missing something.

not metaphor. we call something a metaphor because we don't understand what it really means.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The other thing I forgot to mention is that the theorists think that when our sun comes onto the plane of our galaxy and is in what is called the "dark rift" of the Milky Way, then this is supposed to cause a sudden and bizarre change in human consciousness. Debunkers have said that our sun crosses the plane of our galaxy quite frequently and nothing happens. So, I think it is the "dark rift" part that is unusual this time because of an end to the cycle of precession (something the Mayans took into account).

I think it would be great if the concsiousness of humanity will be raised in a positive way, but there's just no scientific proof of any of the prophecies!

Also, I meant to say iron oxide, not red oxide. But it could be red like rust is because rust is oxidized iron.
edit on 21-6-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The other thing I forgot to mention is that the theorists think that when our sun comes onto the plane of our galaxy and is in what is called the "dark rift" of the Milky Way, then this is supposed to cause a sudden and bizarre change in human consciousness. Debunkers have said that our sun crosses the plane of our galaxy quite frequently and nothing happens. So, I think it is the "dark rift" part that is unusual this time because of an end to the cycle of precession (something the Mayans took into account).

I think it would be great if the concsiousness of humanity will be raised in a positive way, but there's just no scientific proof of any of the prophecies!

Also, I meant to say iron oxide, not red oxide. But it could be red like rust is because rust is oxidized iron.

Thanks for your opinions!

I had heard that line up occurs only once every 238 million years.

The two theories I have heard about the theoretical Planet X/Nibiru from sources that same to have much knowledge is:

a) it is a planet with moons orbiting our Sun and another distant dwarf binary star at the edges of our solar system with the iron oxides

b) it is THE dwarf star with some planetary bodies (as you mention) with the iron oxides but orbiting a black hole at the edge of our solar system and our Sun. Is it possible for something to orbit a black hole?

How could both these sources be so close in much of their information but so divergent on something so core and significant to the whole theory?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Geological and Meteorlogical:

Weather
Record Tornadoes
Record drought
Record volcanoes As many in one year now, as what use to be a decades total.
Record earthquakes
Record crop devastation
Floods
Tides are rising, and the moons orbit is off.
solar flares
pipelines all across the country ruptured
Meteor showers increasing.
Magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster
The Solar activity of the sun has changed dramatically
Cosmic ray intensity has increased dramatically
Bees are disappearing, and they navigate using a solar compass
Mass fish die offs
Mass bird deaths.
New fault lines awakened in Virginia, & Nevada to name a few.
Giant sink holes opening up all around the world.
The surface of the earth actually creating giant rips in the earths crust on the surface for all to see.
New geysers seen venting in California.
What sounds like horns blowing recorded in florida, Russia, etc.
The smells of sulfur or fuel being reported in many areas of the world, the latest reports in California.
Disturbances in our solar system with storms on Jupiter increasing, Saturn being altered.

In other words you have faked the data or included issues not caused by other celestial obejcts

Weather is driven by th heat of the Sun, not other planets. Droughts, tornadoes, weather not due to another mass in the solar system
There are no record volcanoes or quakes. That is false.
Record crop devastation. That is false.
Floods are increasing due to the actions of people. Has been well documented.
Tides are not rising. They run a 19.6 year cycle.
The Moon is spot on. The Moon is exactly here it is and has been monitored with great precision for decades.
Solar flareas are not induced by a new mass.
Pipelines may rupture due to corrosion not a new planet in the solar system.
Meteor showers are not increasing.
Magnetic pole changes are due to events inside of the Earth, not exteral to the Earth.
Solar activity in general is not due to planets.
Cosmic rays originate outside of the solar system.
Bees die off all of the time. Has happened many times in history.
Fish and bird die offs are local events. I opened a thread on this and no one could explain why local events should be connected to a new planet.
Earthquakes are not correlated to other celestial objects other than a few low intensity quakles correlated with the Moon.
The Virginia fault has been active. It was not "awakened."
I opened a thread on sinkholes and no one could explain whhy they thought sinkholes were connected with celestial objects.
There are no giant rips in the Earth's crust.
Geysers are powered by geothermal energy, not external planets.
The sky sounds are not caused by an external planet. Many are hoaxes. A few are earthly caused.
No planet could transfer matter to Earth such as sulfur fuel unless that material reached escape velocity.
Storms on Jupiter are not increasing, but changes as they have. Saturn changes all of the time.

These are silly items except for floods. Yes floods are increasing due to deforestation, construction, poor agricultural practices and people moving into flood prone areas.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I haven't heard the theories about fixed objects (dark star or black hole) being the other 'post' that Nibiru goes around, but it would explain figure of eight symbolism. I'm willing to believe it if credentialed scientists say they have found facts to support it.

Recently, on one of the YouTube vids (can't remember which one), it was said that Sitchen's prediction has a 40-year window meaning Nibiru might not appear until 2052. I don't know how they came up with a particular window of years.

The craziest but funniest thing I've seen is a series on YouTube called "Paul Is Dead at the End of the World." The premise is that the Beatles warned us about Nibiru in their song lyrics. If you start thinking of their lyrics in that context, it is pretty amazing. For example, "Paul" did that song Figure of Eight. You know, then there's "coming down fast from miles above you... I go back to the top of the slide and I go for a ride then I see you AGAIN... LOOK OUT!" It gets creepy, but it's the most fun as these theories go. "Here comes the sun king..." and so forth. Also, it theorizes Stanley Kubrick planted Nibiru clues in his films. Also that "Sir Paul" is into the occult and that the so-called entity Lucifer has something to do with Nibiru. Crazy, I know.

Also, there has been a lot of talk about underground bunkers being made ready. Well, maybe so, but perhaps not for this year but for sometime in the future.

The one YouTube clip that's pretty haunting is the voice-over of the guy who is supposed to be an insider who supposedly saw the Nibiru system through the Hubble "so close up it was like across the street." I don't know what to make of that guy, but he sounds a bit looney... "you need to make yourself a lead helmet."

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks for your opinions!

I had heard that line up occurs only once every 238 million years.

The two theories I have heard about the theoretical Planet X/Nibiru from sources that same to have much knowledge is:

a) it is a planet with moons orbiting our Sun and another distant dwarf binary star at the edges of our solar system with the iron oxides

b) it is THE dwarf star with some planetary bodies (as you mention) with the iron oxides but orbiting a black hole at the edge of our solar system and our Sun. Is it possible for something to orbit a black hole?

How could both these sources be so close in much of their information but so divergent on something so core and significant to the whole theory?

A theory of this sort could go off on any number of tangents. Really just depends on how individuals are interpreting things.

The problem with these theories is that there would be other evidence indicating the presence of such a large celestial body or black hole. The preturbations in the outer planets have already been explained, but something of the proposed size of this imaginary planet would already be having much more far-reaching effects, and not just on those outer planets. It is an entertaining theory, but simply not feasable.

I am sure that the Earth will cease to exist at some point in the future, but not the "near" future. Will that end come later this year, caused by a planet very close to us (relatively speaking) that we cannot yet see? I'd venture to say no.

While everyone is off buying their 2012 apocalypse bunkers (which may or may not even help one survive, depending on which imaginary planet theory one subscribes to), I am going to be playing with my son and buying his Christmas presents. Much better use of my money.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The majority of stars are not binary. From what we have found the most numerous stars in the universe are red dwarfs. These are much more likely to appear in single star systems. In our galactic neighborhood single star systems outnumber multi-star systems. On top of that, if a yellow dwarf, like our Sun, is in a multi-star system it is much more likely to be in a multi-star system with another yellow dwarf. If you're going to refer to any facts that don't support your worldview as disinformation then you have clearly illustrated that you are not interested in the truth.

However, even if none of this were true it still doesn't explain why we can't see Planet X/Nibiru if it's supposed to be here by the end of the year. There are thousands, if not millions, of telescopes pointed at the sky every night and not a single one has found this planet. Why? Also, I see you failed to explain how an approaching celestial body could cause all those things you ascribe to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Sitchin's window is actually almost a millennium long. He claimed that if it followed the 3,600 year cycle then it would return in 2900. However, he also said it's possible it could return between 2090 and 2400 (I think that's the right date). He did not make any claims about it and 2012. That stems entirely from Nancy Lieder, the same woman who made these same claims in 1997 and 2003 and who was just exposed as someone who falsifies data just so her followers continue to believe her.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

When it comes to government actions these actions do not indicate an external planet to me. They could just:
1. disaster planning
2. legal requirements to protect the population
3. military planning
4. protecting agriculture
5. There is no giant underground facility under the DIA
6. Ex-presidents buying low lying properties means what?
7. Maintaining infrastructure means what?
8. Vatican library was closed for repairs - scheduled and reopened.
9. SPT is a radio telescope. sheesh
10. Yellowstone has had lots of quakes - small quakes.
11. Chemtrails don't exist. Astronomers would quickly detect any occluding materias in the air.
12. Media does not black out comet info - just no biggies since Hale-Bopp
13. Google has a stitching problem using OLD photos

The completely idiotic interpretation of seed banks as something sinister is so over the top it is not even funny.
Seed banks are owned by companies such as Burpee and Seeds of Change and others that want to continue to maintain
a great deal of biodiversity.

None of this suggests anything off the planet.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Great. You picked out about four things, all of which I disagree with you and none of which has been disproven, what about the other 50 or so points mentioned?

A big pile of worthless claims is no better than a small pile of worthless claims.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I haven't heard the theories about fixed objects (dark star or black hole) being the other 'post' that Nibiru goes around, but it would explain figure of eight symbolism. I'm willing to believe it if credentialed scientists say they have found facts to support it.

Recently, on one of the YouTube vids (can't remember which one), it was said that Sitchen's prediction has a 40-year window meaning Nibiru might not appear until 2052. I don't know how they came up with a particular window of years.

The craziest but funniest thing I've seen is a series on YouTube called "Paul Is Dead at the End of the World." The premise is that the Beatles warned us about Nibiru in their song lyrics. If you start thinking of their lyrics in that context, it is pretty amazing. For example, "Paul" did that song Figure of Eight. You know, then there's "coming down fast from miles above you... I go back to the top of the slide and I go for a ride then I see you AGAIN... LOOK OUT!" It gets creepy, but it's the most fun as these theories go. "Here comes the sun king..." and so forth. Also, it theorizes Stanley Kubrick planted Nibiru clues in his films. Also that "Sir Paul" is into the occult and that the so-called entity Lucifer has something to do with Nibiru. Crazy, I know.

Also, there has been a lot of talk about underground bunkers being made ready. Well, maybe so, but perhaps not for this year but for sometime in the future.

The one YouTube clip that's pretty haunting is the voice-over of the guy who is supposed to be an insider who supposedly saw the Nibiru system through the Hubble "so close up it was like across the street." I don't know what to make of that guy, but he sounds a bit looney... "you need to make yourself a lead helmet."

Thanks for your great responses switching yard, I apologize mine are not of the same caliber.

There do seem to be many hidden messages. I was listening to Rush's "2112" the other day, I hadn't listened to it for a long time, and it seemed to contain many references to 2012 - such as "the meek will inherit it the earth" and a few others.

I hadn't heard that you tube clip but will look for it. However, I believe that the PTB want those few of us that do stumble onto this info to buy into the fear meme - and I refuse to do that. I'm not even 100% convinced, I'm just convinced they know something bad is coming, at the very least it is economic collapse.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

A theory of this sort could go off on any number of tangents. Really just depends on how individuals are interpreting things.

The problem with these theories is that there would be other evidence indicating the presence of such a large celestial body or black hole. The preturbations in the outer planets have already been explained, but something of the proposed size of this imaginary planet would already be having much more far-reaching effects, and not just on those outer planets. It is an entertaining theory, but simply not feasable.

I am sure that the Earth will cease to exist at some point in the future, but not the "near" future. Will that end come later this year, caused by a planet very close to us (relatively speaking) that we cannot yet see? I'd venture to say no.

While everyone is off buying their 2012 apocalypse bunkers (which may or may not even help one survive, depending on which imaginary planet theory one subscribes to), I am going to be playing with my son and buying his Christmas presents. Much better use of my money.

You make good points. However, again hypothetically, if this were true, then NASA, NOAA, USGS many scientists and the media would be part of the coverup - and we would not get accurate info on any scientific anomalies.

Also, if this were true, I do not believe it is the end of the world, for if it is true it happens every 3600 years or so, it varies due to the varying orbit of such an elongated orbit as Stereologist has pointed out. And since humans, many animals and plants exist today, many have obviously survived previous passages.

As I said above, I don't believe in this 100%, but I have seen many unexplained geological, meteorlogical and socio-political over the past couple years - unexplained - but better explainable if Planet X exists.

Even before I found out anything about Planet X I had the philosophy of hope for the best but prepare for the worst - and try to make the most of each day - so nothing has changed in that regard - I'm just working on a back-up plan in case the rumors are true.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hypothetically speaking because I know you do not believe in this Planet X talk, IF we are in a binary star system, which the majority of star systems appear to be (despite recent disinformation on such), do you think it is more likely that our binary other star is fixed and that the hypothetical rogue planet is orbiting both, or that the hypothetical rogue planet is the binary star and orbiting in an elongated elliptical orbit around the Sun? If the latter could the orbiting dwarf star be orbiting a black hole at the other end point of it's orbit?

If there were a black hole nearby we'd easily detect it since any infalling matter would create easily detected high energy bursts.

Most stars that are stars like our Sun are not in binary systems. There are many hoax sites spreading disinformation to the contrary.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Date-Time [UTC]: Thursday, 21th June 2012 at

11:11 AM Local Date/Time:

Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 11:11 in the morning at
Coordinate: 66° 51.600, 18° 16.200
Depth: 1 km (0.62 miles)
Hypocentrum: Shallow depth
Class: Minor
Region: Europe

Midgardar, Iceland

"Midgard" lol at 11:11 ohh my this cant be good lol

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

When it comes to government actions these actions do not indicate an external planet to me. They could just:
1. disaster planning
2. legal requirements to protect the population
3. military planning
4. protecting agriculture
5. There is no giant underground facility under the DIA
6. Ex-presidents buying low lying properties means what?
7. Maintaining infrastructure means what?
8. Vatican library was closed for repairs - scheduled and reopened.
9. SPT is a radio telescope. sheesh
10. Yellowstone has had lots of quakes - small quakes.
11. Chemtrails don't exist. Astronomers would quickly detect any occluding materias in the air.
12. Media does not black out comet info - just no biggies since Hale-Bopp
13. Google has a stitching problem using OLD photos

The completely idiotic interpretation of seed banks as something sinister is so over the top it is not even funny.
Seed banks are owned by companies such as Burpee and Seeds of Change and others that want to continue to maintain
a great deal of biodiversity.

None of this suggests anything off the planet.

Stereologist - I appreciate the time you have taken in compiling these responses and the absence of insults or ad hominem attacks, thanks, - even if I disagree with many of your rebuttals - for example - what does the population need protection against? - or the statement was "not maintaining infrastructure" - tectonic activity is normal - it is not.

In the US in March something like over 10,000 all time temperature records were broken. In the past few days many regions in North America have seen all-time record non-summertime temperatures.

I realize the world has changes and anomalies but not this many and this fast, they are all way past many SD's from the norm.

Answer me this with an answer that makes sense, unlike many of the quick ones above:

Why did Hillary Clinton recall all the US ambassadors and envoys from around the world last year? This has never been done before, not for WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Gulf War I, 911, Gulf War II - what could be more important and secret than all these major world events? The Arab Spring was more important than these events?

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is convening an unprecedented mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors. The top envoys from nearly all of America's 260 embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries will be gathering at the State Department beginning on Monday. Officials say it's the first such global conference.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Something major, bigger than 911 or WWII is about to happen, the only question is what.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by flyswatter

You make good points. However, again hypothetically, if this were true, then NASA, NOAA, USGS many scientists and the media would be part of the coverup - and we would not get accurate info on any scientific anomalies.

Also, if this were true, I do not believe it is the end of the world, for if it is true it happens every 3600 years or so, it varies due to the varying orbit of such an elongated orbit as Stereologist has pointed out. And since humans, many animals and plants exist today, many have obviously survived previous passages.

As I said above, I don't believe in this 100%, but I have seen many unexplained geological, meteorlogical and socio-political over the past couple years - unexplained - but better explainable if Planet X exists.

Even before I found out anything about Planet X I had the philosophy of hope for the best but prepare for the worst - and try to make the most of each day - so nothing has changed in that regard - I'm just working on a back-up plan in case the rumors are true.

Just like this planet existing out there is not feasable, neither is the thought of a coverup of that magnitude. Not only would it not make sense, but there simply isnt a way to keep THAT many mouths shut. I am not a government employee, but I work closely with the USN and USMC and have associates close by that work with NASA. This is not to say that I would know everything under the sun, but I do have a great deal of contact with individuals that would be exposed to that sort of coverup, if it existed. But yes, if this imaginary planet existed, you are correct - any sort of coverup would have to involve many, many people and many, many governmental and non-governmental agencies.

You say that you have seen many geological, meteorlogical, and socio-political issues that are unexplained, but could be better explained if this planet existed. The problem is that stating that this imaginary planet is the cause of all of these things makes absolutely no sense. The list of things that you pulled from a different thread and posted earlier has been shredded. Sure, there are going to things here and there that are unexplained, with no known cause, but in no way does that justify jumping to the conclusion that this imaginary planet must be the cause. Again, saying "um, we dont know what is causing this, why its happening ... planet X must be the cause!" just doesnt work. I'm not really sure how much more that can be stated, by myself or others - that just isnt the way that science works.

If this planet were to exist, there would absolutely be scientific evidence of it at this point. But as a fantasy with a cool story to go with it, it can be quite entertaining.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You forgot to mention reports of Dementors being seen in Privet Drive, Little Whinging ..... And rain falling in England in June. And many many other fictional or common place things, none of which have any more to do with an imaginary planet that any thing in your list does

But if you can demonstrate beyond all reasonal doubt that just one thing in you list is not only happening but can only be caused by Planet X/Nibiru, I'll donate $100 to a charity of your choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join