It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day Jachin and Boaz were turned to dust and Lucifer got smacked(as told by the worshipful master

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here I am, on the square, your worshipful master. I stand here on this crafty day with my mighty brothers Jachin and Boaz. Today is a day that will be remembered and will begin the final phase of our move towards the New World Order.

8:46am: Oh mighty Jachin, you are firm, stable and upright. You are so crafty. You are a traveling man who stands mightily in the face of this “attack” (hahaha...wink wink). You shine like the morning star. There is nothing that can shake you brother.

9:03am: Oh mighty Boaz, you are Strong and Powerful. You are so crafty. Like Jachin you are a traveling man who stands mightily in the face of this “attack” (hahaha...wink wink). You shine like the Morning star. Nothing can knock you down great brother.

By now our brothers worldwide are watching you great brothers standing strong on the television stations that we control. To them watching on TV I say hello fellow travelers and hello Hiram. Are we not crafty brothers? Look at our two brothers standing strong and firm in the face of this "attack" (hahaha...wink wink). Look at them shinning like the morning star. Today begins our final campaign to bring order out of chaos. Soon all floors will look like chess-boards and the sky will forever shine with the star of Saturn.

Hail great Lucifer, for it is for thou that we do our great works. Of course we use charity as our camouflage and pretext because the profane masses can never understand your illuminated plan for them. We proclaim liberty, equality, and fraternity for the profane when we mean slavery, elitism, and secrecy. But our lies are not lies but acts of virtue in the service of you great Lucifer. Our duplicity is beyond the understanding of the profane. Lucifer, oh great Lucifer, oh how we are forever grateful that you gave us the apple in which our knowledge comes. You got us squared away great Lucifer. We are on-the-level great Lucifer. It won’t be long before our temple is complete and you will sit upon your great throne. The profane masses will bow to you and we will control them with microchips placed in their heads or hands and make the men walk the streets with one pant leg up and one breast exposed (but not the women, their legs and breasts are yucky). I tip my top-hat to you great lion. May your giant eye watch over all of us.

You are so crafty Lucifer. So strong you are great Lucifer. Our brothers in the media have already pointed their finger at a profane Muslim so we can travel eastward and regain control of the great Babylon. Nothing can stop us now great Lucifer. Our symbols are in all locations of power, including degenerate rap videos so we can engineer the minds of the young profane masses. We are everywhere great Lucifer. We, your humble servants are astonished and awestruck by your greatness oh horned one. You are so strong, so beautiful, so wise. Nothing can stop you wise owl.

[9:37am Suddenly the worshipful master looked up and saw a giant hammer flying through the sky. As he watched it fly his smile turned to concern and then to horror as the hammer struck Lucifer on the chin. Lucifer was knocked out cold.]

Great Lucifer, what has happened? Is this part of our crafty plot on this most illuminated day? Lucifer, Lucifer wake up oh great one! Ma-Ha-Bone! Ma-Ha-Bone!

[The worshipful master looked puzzled but went back to praising and assuring Jachin and Boaz.]

Great brothers Jachin and Boaz, see how our great Lucifer took one on the chin for us? No force on this earth could have done this. For we give five-pointed hugs and whisper secret codes so that the profane masses cannot hear us. If anyone tried such an attack, we would cut them open and pull their guts over their shoulders. The birds and animals would eat their heart after we pluck it out and we would burn them and throw their ashes into the wind. This is our great, crafty day and we will stand strong forever as surely as the architect of the universe will keep you both strong in the face of todays “attack" (hahaha...wink wink). That hammer we saw hit Lucifer must have been a gavel from our grand lodge? It was just a magic trick intended to astonish the profane masses. Oh we are crafty.

[9:59am The worshipful master looked up and saw a hammer again, this time going straight for Boaz’s head. The hammer came down and suddenly Boaz started disintegrating in front of the worshipful master’s eyes. The worshipful master started screaming and put his hands in the air in distress.]

Oh great Boaz, why has this happened on this crafty day? Who could have done this dastardly deed? What ruffians are responsable for this hoodwinking? Only we murder people and don’t get blamed for nutin’. How could this have happened? Certainly this was not part of our crafty plot? Jachin, let us get our plumb rule, level, chisel, mallet, compass, gauge, pencil, skirrit and square so we can rebuild Boaz. Jachin?

[10:28am The worshipful master looked up again saw the hammer again going for Jachin’s head this time. The hammer came down and turned Jachin to dust. The worshipful master soiled his apron and threw his hands up in distress again. Sweat was pouring through the worshipful master’s tuxedo jacket.]

Oh great Jachin, who could have done this to you? Such a strong, beautiful, and wise brother you were. Why would Lucifer allow this to happen? Please Lucifer wake up. MA-HA-Bone! MA-HA-Bone! Wake up great wise owl. Illuminate me on why this is happening. Lucifer I’m all alone. Grand architect hear me please. Oh letter G hear me. Please somebody five point hug me. Please someone please grip me. Call 911! Call 911! Call 911! Waa Waa Ma-ha waa

[The worshipful master went on weeping and jabbering like a simian as diarrhea ran down his leg.]

Oh dear Lucifer why won’t you get up? MA-HA-Bone! Who did this to us? We just want to help people and this is what happens? We want to turn men into better men but we are punished? Why Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son? I must get a grip! We will rebuild! I, the worshipful master am still here. I have my tools. Oh, MA-HA-Bone! We are crafty. MA-HA-Bone! MA-HA-Bone!

[While trying to talk himself back to confidence, the worshipful master heard something flying in the air. He looked up and saw the hammer again flying directly at him. He then remembered the rule of three.]

[5:21pm The worshipful master joined Jachin and Boaz in a pile of dust.]
edit on 16-6-2012 by BoyTheEarthTalksTo because: had to "square away" something

edit on 16-6-2012 by BoyTheEarthTalksTo because: had to get "on the level"

edit on 16-6-2012 by BoyTheEarthTalksTo because: had to "take the edge off"

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BoyTheEarthTalksTo

if this is some kind of parody, well done

if not, is there a price for worshipping lucifer ? maybe lucifer does not give what is promised. are you sure you will get a good "deal" ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What is this supposed to mean??? Whats your point???

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

As in all the literary arts, explaining the meaning is not up to the author. Instead, it is up to the reader just like any other work of art.

I've learned to never explain the meaning behind what I paint, but have become masterful at describing the technique used. When asked on the 'why' of it, I smile and inquire what they think.

Works like a charm.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well, I definitely get it.

For those who don't, Jachin and Boaz were the pillars of Solomon's Temple. They were sacrificed on 911 in a Satanic Ritual.

The Rockefellers knew what their end would be before they even built them.

Well done

edit on 16-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the whole thing i got ,so even in the end , the masons are being deceived ? by whom ? is it by Lucifer ? wait , it cant be he was knocked out , so then who threw the hammerer at the WM ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

who threw the hammerer at the WM ?

Thor?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If 2000 years from now a hard drive was found in a dig and somehow recovered and the only thing that could be found was this thread in a cache...could it become a religion and be known as the book of BoyTheEarthTalksToo that includes the scripture?

Nice piece

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

who threw the hammerer at the WM ?

Thor?

what the ! i don't even !? ..... Thor ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i wish more people would READ ! this thread !

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Thank you. By all means spread the word to the Nations.

edit on 17-6-2012 by BoyTheEarthTalksTo because: amelioration

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I don't think a greater complement is possible? Thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyTheEarthTalksTo

so how accurate was i on the story ? also can you answer my question about who hammered the WM

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by andy06shake

As in all the literary arts, explaining the meaning is not up to the author. Instead, it is up to the reader just like any other work of art.

I've learned to never explain the meaning behind what I paint, but have become masterful at describing the technique used. When asked on the 'why' of it, I smile and inquire what they think.

Works like a charm.

anyway or where to view your paintings?? I would be most interested.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
as far as I can remember this may be the best thing ive ever read on ATS.... maybe ever read in my life.... cant wait for the Masons to catch a whiff.,,,

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyTheEarthTalksTo

so how accurate was i on the story ? also can you answer my question about who hammered the WM

Sometimes when the earth talks to me I really don't know its reasons?
edit on 17-6-2012 by BoyTheEarthTalksTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
as far as I can remember this may be the best thing ive ever read on ATS.... maybe ever read in my life.... cant wait for the Masons to catch a whiff.,,,

WOW! Thank you sir/ma'am. The complements I've received for this thread have been very kind.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sometimes when the earth speaks to me I really don't know its reasons?

yes! indeed , that is correct !

now are you 100% sure that the WM or even the masons were behind it ?

the image of the worlds protectors have been smeared that is for certain , and they don't fuss they don't complain

they just let the story's roll inn , and watch , for they were appointed as the watchers so i have heard , and the mask that everyone can see is only a mask , what is behind the mask is the question some day what ever it is , it might just know who god really was ...

new topics

top topics

join