It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Personally?

You,being an Australian, should worry about your own countries problems.

You have your own asylum seekers problems,Indigenous peoples problems,and the rape of your countries resources.That's just a start. But by all means,if you want to see America great again,shore up your OWN shores,before calling out mine........

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
They keep lending you cash dont they?

Because unlike you they know a good safe investment. Most of those are in the form of 25 year Notes. Paid out in 25 years, not tomorrow or next week. That's what it is, an Investment. They know the US [unlike their own country] has been stable for over 235+ years. How young is their Government again? 65 years + or -?

How many times has their Government switched hands in the last 235 years? How many wars have been fought in Asia in the last 235 years? How many wars have been fought in Europe in the last 235 years?

china is a loan shark btw.

Yeah well if they do try to collect early. They'll have to get in line behind Americans to collect because China's 9.3% is a far FAR cry away from the overwhelming 70.4 % combined owed to Americans.

So please, feel free to sit back and keep spewing your ignorance. Meanwhile, China [Your Friend] keeps raping your country of it's Natural resources as they take the profit and material from that raping to build their over priced ghost cities and invest the rest back into the good old US of A

Yeah. They're your mates alright

edit on 15-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Personally?

You,being an Australian, should worry about your own countries problems.

You have your own asylum seekers problems,Indigenous peoples problems,and the rape of your countries resources.That's just a start. But by all means,if you want to see America great again,shore up your OWN shores,before calling out mine........

Your country is my countries problems. You are the problem. not Greece. Get used to hearing that because it is true.

"rape of resources"/ What are you? Some kind of hippy or something?

And since you brought it up,please explain what the heck you are talking about in relation to aboriginal people. I am so sick of people saying that when it is not true. What exactly are you talking about? Exactly?

In relation to boat people, yes. many do not like people from Afghanistan and places coming here on boats and spend too much time agruing about it. They are worried about terrorists because of you governments bs 'war on terror'. They are also kept for too long. This only really affect Australian taxpayers and the poor refugees.

Your country on the other hand is affecting us all. And I will shout it from the rooftops. We all should be. People like you should stop defenfing it. You are complicit if you defend it. Thanks alot

So what do we do to aboriginals? Exactly? This is a favourite topic of mine.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Because unlike you they know a good safe investment. Most of those are in the form of 25 year Notes. Paid out in 25 years, not tomorrow or next week. That's what it is, an Investment.

I already know what China owns. I already said that they do not own much but own a significant share but continue to buy. Dont let scared stars fool you. You are wrong. And like I said, they continue to buy to get power over you like the IMF has over Greece. Now China can come out like they did after your humiliating Credit Downgrade and give you orders. Make fun of you. Embarrass you in front of the world. Talk down to you. Thats what they did. Can you imagine how much they enjoyed that? Imagine how much they enjoyed making your Government a punchline? They would have been smiling for weeks.

And anyway. That is your defence? You guys owe so much money that we will all just have to wait?
I am afraid that will not work for long my friend. If I ever get in bad debt I will try that though
Actually, I might go call a loan shark right now. Why not right?

Watch your knee caps hey
The japanese yakuza cut tendons. The russians are worse. Cant imagine the Chinese are going to be nice about it.

Yeah well if they do try to collect early. They'll have to get in line behind Americans to collect because China's 9.3% is a far FAR cry away from the overwhelming 70.4 % combined owed to Americans.

And I am well awsre of your crippling unpayable debt. Did you know much of it is looted Pension Funds? Yet you people continue to defend your government

edit on 15-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The rest of your post?

Yawn....Omitted.

So what do we do to aboriginals? Exactly? This is a favourite topic of mine.

A favorite topic of mine as well,as my children are American Native.

Aboriginal Australians are celebrating the 20th anniversary of their landmark victory over land rights.

It was on 3 June 1992 that the Australian High Court overturned more than 200 years of white domination of land ownership.

The victory was largely down to one indigenous man called Eddie Mabo.

"For two centuries, the British and then white Australians operated under a fallacy, that somehow Aboriginal people did not exist or have land rights before the first settlers arrived in 1788."

Eddie Mabo, the man who changed Australia

Only 20 years ago.........I am impressed,it only took,how many years ?

I could go on,but it would be unfitting,and actually I would be like you,banging on a drum,pointing out the many mistakes Australia has done to its indigenous people.It honestly serves no purpose. I am only showing you,YOUR country has many problems,of its own. Take care of your own country's problems first.If you don't like being tied to the dollar,GET OUT.Have those who support you 'Nationalistic" ideals,and get into your electoral process,to change the way,your country runs itself.Its THAT simple,actually. Hell,join Communist China,as a satellite.......You should actually use that as your campaign platform !

We both know you would salivate,over that !

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Now China can come out like they did after your humiliating Credit Downgrade and give you orders.

Yeah they gave orders alright.
They ordered several Billion dollars in Boeing jets.

Make fun of you. Embarrass you in front of the world. Talk down to you. Thats what they did.

Then you must not know Americans very well. Like we care.
Are your views of the world that shallow?

Can you imagine how much they enjoyed that? Imagine how much they enjoyed making your Government a punchline? They would have been smiling for weeks.

I make my own Government the punchline for many jokes and often here at ATS.

You're preaching to choir there....

And I am well awsre of your crippling unpayable debt.

Well you're half right. Your thought process is crippled. We pay yearly on the debt. Those payout happen every year like clockwork which most of it gets reinvested back into the system.

Hows Australia's Finite resources holding out?

And you keep defending China

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

And I am well awsre of your crippling unpayable debt. Did you know much of it is looted Pension Funds? Yet you people continue to defend your government

The ironic thing is that the Government was after Jimmy Hoffa for years for dipping into the Teamster's pension fund.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You Americans should settle down and nod your heads in acceptance, to some degree the OP is right.
Your economy sadly has pretty much collapsed, your government have become overlords who dont care about the people, there or here or anywhere.
Our somewhat controversial OP is suggesting the Chinese economy is far more stable and that is possibly true.

Dont take what is said by him as a statement based on the US public, take it as how the many here not from the US see what is going on via this whole web site, the many threads that you portray your own government as corrupted and self serving.
If what most of you Americans say on this site is true, shouldnt Aussies be concerned.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

If what most of you Americans say on this site is true, shouldnt Aussies be concerned.

Sure. But dont you think its better to concern yourself,with your OWN country's problem,first?

Show me one country,living in prosperity,a utopia,that's not entwined with the rest of the world?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Dont take what is said by him as a statement based on the US public, take it as how the many here not from the US see what is going on via this whole web site, the many threads that you portray your own government as corrupted and self serving.

No offense, You seem like a fairly intelligent chap. You are aware that these types of alternative sites attract many who are vehemently opposed to ANYTHING the US Government [Or Any Government for that matter] does?

Would saying learn to separate the wheat from the chaff be considered rude?

Concerned?

Yes?

Frozen with fear because of it?

No.

Most Americans are not afraid to come out swinging and expose every little bit of dirt about our Government and some of the scum who infest it's halls. Now considering that. Do you honestly think that our Government is the worst around? Simply because Americans are more vocal doesn't mean that all other Governments [yours included] are as white as the driven snow.

Far from it actually.
edit on 15-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Considering the sheer about of corporate espionage and non stop hacking for the last 20 years, and their manipulation of their currency that goes beyond what we do that has lead to a trade deficit.

Don't see why we have to owe China anything at all.

edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

The ironic thing is that the Government was after Jimmy Hoffa for years for dipping into the Teamster's pension fund.

Yeah. The Unions are just as bad as the corporations really. look at Teachers Unions for example. We dont need Unions. The whole union fight is just to bamboozle us and have us chasing our tails and divided. I am anti-union and anti-corporation in their present forms.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Only 20 years ago.........I am impressed,it only took,how many years ?

I am against Affirmative Action just like Malcom X and Clarence Thomas. It devalues an individuals accomplishment and it encourages a culture of victimhood.

I am also against 'Land rights'. Our former Prime Minister Gough Whitlam was running things when the whole 'compensation' mess got started. He did some good things but pandering to liberals is not one of them. It has cost our nation a fortune since then.

The past is the past. I am not going to hold some dude responsible for what his great great great grandfather did to my great great great grandfather. That would be stupid. The past is the past just like Rafiki says. We should all be treated as equals.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2012 by Germanicus because: changed pandering to aboriginals to pandering to liberals because thats what he was doing. Larger chunk of voters

edit- and i dont care if you guys want poor people living in tent cities and run an evil welfare sytem. I dont like to see it but its up to you. I am concerned with Americas foriegn policy and the fact that they are not doing a good job as holder of the reserve status.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think it all boils down to greed. Greed for money, for power, for whatever. Once people get it it tends to push aside a lot of our basic core values. We rationalize that acquiring whatever it is is good for everyone, or everyone around us, etc, but we're really mostly concerned with fulfilling that desire.

Wherever there are governments, corporations, unions, etc there's (obviously) people. We're flawed and the type that tend to desire and acquire positions of power are also the type that are most susceptible to abusing it to attain whatever else out of greed.

That's just a generalization, not a sweeping condemnation of anyone or anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey, I'm ignorant here. Never been to the West Coast of the US, let alone anywhere in the Pacific. Let me ask a few questions.

I had the impression that Australians and New Zealanders were pretty independent people, sort of shoving their hat's back and telling the world just what they thought. That's, to some extent, my impression of the US and the UK as a whole. Is my impression roughly right?

If so, I would think that in WW3, the independent, "spit in your eye" people would band together to protect that independence and fierce spirit. It's hard for me to see people who used to play Australian Rules Football, suddenly become quiet, sheepish, followers of the State. Would you have to be "re-educated" to learn to adapt to the ways of your new "friends?"

I know what I'm trying to say, but I don't think I'm saying it clearly. It seems to me that if the US, the UK, and the rest of the world are perfectly content to see China take Australia, then WW3 is already over.

From watching this thread I get the feeling that Germanicus is only trying to discourage you and defeat your spirit. This is also the only thread I've been in that made me think there were false posters in our midst.

But again, I'm ignorant and would appreciate your comments.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

LMAO i knewwhen i saw the thread title that it was you who wrote it.

I tried to read all your of your post but im just gonna guess you oftered no proof of why WW3 will start or why it is with china?
Im honestly starting to think your either 1. unstable or 2. a paid chinese poster to some how promote china and make your country seem better in the eyes of auzzies

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I tried to read all your of your post but im just gonna guess you oftered no proof of why WW3 will start or why it is with china?
Im honestly starting to think your either 1. unstable or 2. a paid chinese poster to some how promote china and make your country seem better in the eyes of auzzies

I lean toward number 2. The majority of the OP’s posts are suspiciously like a PSYOP Campaign. Albiet a poorly ran campaign though. The talking points rarely differ.

The OP does debate in a good manner though without all the name calling, so I’ll give him that.

edit on 16-6-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Its actually 3. Worried about the United States Government dragging us into a war with our friend China and destroying our economy. Also my brother lives in NT right next to where America is sending troops so he is right where an attack could take place.

And if you can tell me why it is in Australias best interst to remain allies with the United States when China would love to have us as a military ally I would like to hear it. We should send American troops home and ask China to build a base here if anything. We do not need foreign troops at all but if we must, it is logical for them to be Chinese. America does nothing for us. America offers nothing.

And I would like someone to explain to me why the US still has the Reserve? Why should they keep it? How can they?

I am sorry that you will not see sense. I already said I would give an address. I have nothing to hide. My honest opinion is that the US is doomed. Is that so hard to believe? Why should the rest of us go down with you? Its not our fault you cant run an economy. You guys should do the right thing and take the bullet.

Like I said,I dont appreciate you calling me a paid shill. What do you disagree with? I feel sorry for the US. But you wont face reality so you are doomed. Dont get sore at me about it. Many on ATS only post pro-Ron Paul stuff or anti-Obama stuff. Are they all paid shills too?
If you cant debate the topic thats fine. Star someone more articulate. But do not accuse me of being a shill.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Why? I know we have idiots running rampant now.So what?You think I should submit to a brow beating because of it?
Not likely.I still stand here thumbing my nose at them and anyone else who would doubt my people. Even though "my people" are from else where.Not many seek asylum in China. We will figure it ALL out in time and we'll be fine.I really don't need to be a superpower.I just won't be screwed with and neither will my country.Some kid in Australia bitches about the obvious and says our spooks murdered his leaders and I should weep a tear for HIS conspiracy theories?
We'll get back to him when we've cleared up our own.until then I suggest he leave the "Yankee running dogs" style propaganda to like minded myopic fools or move to his beloved China if their future is so bright.After all he's done if we have "taken his country over " as he actually said.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That's what I've been saying. People here (at least where I am) would not tolerate or agree to the Chinese takeover thing he's talking about. As for banding together on such an issue, my word. Every second Joe around here is armed with at least one or more firearms despite the whole "Aussies are disarmed" fiasco.

To be more precise, I don't know anyone around my neck of the woods who isn't armed. It's one thing to debate an issue somebody has with the world, It's a whole other beast to be inviting unwelcome overlords. As I said before, Germanicus doesn't really get it.

Firearm stats. Vic

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join