It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti America / British hate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I think he just tried to make a poor fart joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

His "Introductory" thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) was a blatant hoax - but - instead of the usual File 13 it got moved to "Jokes, Puns and Pranks". Is that the sort of admirable "elan" you mean?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

OK serious time. What do you want the bored (ha! ucwhatididthere?) mods to do? Censor all the things you don't like? Stop making Beezer's bunny cry.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by beezzer

I agree. I didn't know if I agreed, and was forced to look up a word, and I am a little bit pissed about learning, but there you go. I find a certain someone to be a bit hostile towards my country, but that's OK. It happens. He probably contracted drop bear madness recently. It's a real problem. Bono is going to do a benefit concert for the drop bear survivors in the near future. I read about it on angryroo.com, really a phenomenal site. Love the slogan; 'Deny Sobriety'.

Also, LOL, angryroo.com exists. I know because of my Google machine.

You rang?

To OP, I really, REALLY hate the phrase "Haters Gonna Hate". Not only am I too old to use it, it is just way past it's prime as well. However...(Sweet Bearded Jesu help me) it's pretty accurate. Siblings deliberately do things to annoy the hell out of each other pretty much until one of them dies. Other people find enjoyment in the same practice with other people with whom they are not related. I think some of what you spoke of is because of this.

America has many enemies because of the way we do business, butt in, etc. While you can't blame a lot of folks for feeling the way they feel, I agree that it should be done in a civil manner at least. There are always going to be people who lack the home training to be civil, but that is ok too. If you get riled up....they win. No reaction will leave most bored, and searching for greener pastures. That's about the only way you can stop it.
edit on 6/16/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by beezzer

His "Introductory" thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) was a blatant hoax - but - instead of the usual File 13 it got moved to "Jokes, Puns and Pranks". Is that the sort of admirable "elan" you mean?

He's a cheeky bugger, I'll grant you that.

But he does generate much discussion and learning. What's wrong with that?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by grey580

OK serious time. What do you want the bored (ha! ucwhatididthere?) mods to do? Censor all the things you don't like? Stop making Beezer's bunny cry.

I'll be okay, -sniff- just need a moment. . . . . .

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I believe the consumption of concrete followed by the rapid hardening that results is what is required here.
edit on 16/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I believe the consumption of concrete followed by the rapid hardening that results is what is required here.
edit on 16/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

Can I have a little umbrella in mine?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sure! Would you also like a slice of lemon or lime? I recommend lemon, it contrasts the grittyness perfectly

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Lemon.

Limes just too much for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
And touting BRIC's nations. (Brazil, Iran, China)

Well if you don't even know what the BRICs are its no wonder they "tout" to you about them, they may just be trying to "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You have to get accustomed to the hate. I'm a proud US soldier, I'm on the receiving end of all the hate every time I post. I don't care what these people think. They believe themselves morally superior and that only sunshine and rainbows emits from their butts.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yea i do see some rants.....any about britain i put a stop to....

but i dont think these people are articulate......instead of saying "private industry is being represented by our leaders"...they scrream masons and imperials etc......

like the internet as a whole.....as its an epidemic learn how to take it with a pinhc of salt...and try to translate in your own words what these "morons" are trying to say

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.....peace

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
bunch of idiots making stupid remarks

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Which part of the fact that ATS doesn't do witch hunts is lost on people?

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join