It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Seriously how could any of you support chipping people? Use your head, people on food stamps won't be the only group tagged, just the first. Next, you want a gun, here have this rfid tag. You want to take a flight, tag for you. It will only grow. Seriously think about it instead of having a knee jerk reaction because of problems with the food stamp system.

You're spot on with what you say. It will be excuse after excuse to introduce it to a wider target audience.

Just look at the scanners that are been used at airports now, they've quietly slipped them in over a 10 year period since 911....same thing!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Okay, well my whole point to you was, it is not the recipients of benefits to blame for this.. It is the people that voted for them who's fault it is for tax dollars going to this...

Look at how corrupt politicians are using these programs to get votes and empower themselves.. That is the real problem..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Okay, well my whole point to you was, it is not the recipients of benefits to blame for this.. It is the people that voted for them who's fault it is for tax dollars going to this...

Look at how corrupt politicians are using these programs to get votes and empower themselves.. That is the real problem..

Both the recipients and the politicraps are equally to blame imo.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

that is just the first step what about people that use Credit Cards should i have to pay a high percent rate to cover some ones lost stolen cards, if so then i am for them to get chipped as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I've been told that the new cars have tracking devices in them as well as some of the parts on the car.

A CDL license can also be tracked going down the road....

RFID tags come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Animal tracking tags, inserted beneath the skin, can be as small as a pencil lead in diameter and one-half inch in length. Tags can be screw-shaped to identify trees or wooden items, or credit-card shaped for use in access applications. The anti-theft hard plastic tags attached to merchandise in stores are RFID tags.

Source
edit on 14-6-2012 by relocator because: spelling...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

I do not fully disagree with you. However, I hope we can both agree that the system is flawed. And that there are more people that do not deserve the "entitlements" that get them than the people that do deserve them and do not. This proposed system would hopefully weed out the ones that are just too lazy to get a job. Now, if we can not do the preferred method of fixing the issue by shutting the program down altogether, then I suppose this is the next best thing.

I am all for creating shame upon those that illegitimately receive the entitlement, you know, public black sheep so that all will know who is living off the taxpayers teet. I also hope it puts a measure of embarrassment upon those folks that they have to live under. Make those people the new outcasts of society.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

I've been told that the new cars have tracking devices in them as well as some of the parts on the car.
On most newer cars, that is true. One of several reasons that I will not own anything newer than 1994.

Originally posted by relocatorA CDL license can also be tracked going down the road....

Any evidence backing that up? I never heard that one.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
the number one Id theft is SS card numbers we should all get chipped, that would stop ID theft and find out who is who.
Just think no more cards to get lost, your number would still your number , just one not 20 or so to remember bankcard account number pin number ss number ID number DL number, well you get the idea

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by ATScory

that is just the first step what about people that use Credit Cards should i have to pay a high percent rate to cover some ones lost stolen cards, if so then i am for them to get chipped as well.

No. You should pay off your cards every month, otherwise you are living beyond your means. If you do that you will pay 0% no matter what the rate is.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

the number one Id theft is SS card numbers we should all get chipped, that would stop ID theft and find out who is who.
Just think no more cards to get lost, your number would still your number , just one not 20 or so to remember bankcard account number pin number ss number ID number DL number, well you get the idea
Not just NO, but HELL NO! I will never submit to being branded like cattle. Give me liberty or give me death.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

Wow, no sympathy for the unfortunate. There will come a day when YOU might need assitance.
So to set you straight... singe man or woman can't find work and is hungry , he / she applies for food stamps, they get aproved, BUT the law states ( Clinton enacted this law) he/ she must perform 30 hrs of work that they send you to (thru Goodwill Charities) in order to remain on them. Sounds fair to me. Now if it is a singe father or mother, work is not required becase you must rasie the child. If it is a couple then one MUST sign up for the work program. Yes some cheat the system but it is getting harder to do.
Sorry to see you have no sympathy. Sad.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Do you know how much it sucks to work as a cashier? A cashier with little to no money at all times. Meanwhile all the scumbags who come in with there foodstamp card that I'M paying for. First they swarm in with 17 children a piece blocking up all my aisles, they let there kids make messes. Then they throw a heap of junk food on the counter and pay for it with my hard earned money. Then they whip out cash and buy 300 dollars in lottery tickets. I hate welfare lifers. Get a job, I did.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars?

Statistically, most people on food stamps are not taking your tax dollars..they are reclaiming their own tax dollars that was put aside for their rainy days.
You know...that tax stuff they take out of your paycheck..you can actually reclaim some of that if you want (but the criteria for reclaiming quite often requires to to fall on some hard times

I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

You know people...
Pray tell, how do you know them? Are you selling them crack? You babysitting their kids while they run out to get crack..for their kids (? lol?).

me thinks you may not be the most honest person on ATS...just a speculation.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManicDepresive1

They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

Wow, no sympathy for the unfortunate. There will come a day when YOU might need assitance.
So to set you straight... singe man or woman can't find work and is hungry , he / she applies for food stamps, they get aproved, BUT the law states ( Clinton enacted this law) he/ she must perform 30 hrs of work that they send you to (thru Goodwill Charities) in order to remain on them. Sounds fair to me. Now if it is a singe father or mother, work is not required becase you must rasie the child. If it is a couple then one MUST sign up for the work program. Yes some cheat the system but it is getting harder to do.
Sorry to see you have no sympathy. Sad.
I have plenty of sympathy for those who CANNOT provide for themselves. I give to charity and to individuals that i come across who NEED assistance. Government is not the way to provide for those who need help. Government intervention leads to graft, leads to loss of personal freedoms, and leads to increased dependency. Private charity is the better solution.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Not just NO, but HELL NO! I will never submit to being branded like cattle. Give me liberty or give me death.

Actually, what liberties does having a chip remove?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Private charity is the better solution.

Do a quick survey on your street
ask your neighbors how much they have given to charity this past month.

You will find the reason such things as food stamp programs and such were because people are about as charitable as a starving lion....there are exceptions (especially when there is a tax writeoff), but otherwise...no..people are not even slightly charitable.

And something about people starving in the streets of America tends to make us look bad. go figure

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Actually, what liberties does having a chip remove?
The liberty to have personal privacy. To be anonymous. To be left alone and not be branded as cattle. As I said, should you choose to be chipped, that is your choice. The only way it would ever be done to me is by force, thus depriving me of liberty by definition.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I would love to sell them crack to be honest. They would be actually be getting white sulfur

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Private charity is the better solution.

Do a quick survey on your street
ask your neighbors how much they have given to charity this past month.

You will find the reason such things as food stamp programs and such were because people are about as charitable as a starving lion....there are exceptions (especially when there is a tax writeoff), but otherwise...no..people are not even slightly charitable.

And something about people starving in the streets of America tends to make us look bad. go figure
Then they should have the choice not to give. Maybe they need every penny to feed their own kids? to keep a roof over their own heads? maybe they just do not want to support the indolent? I don't know. I do know that forcing people to do something they are opposed to doing is the very definition of tyranny.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

well do you have a SS card a DL card an ID card bank card if so your branded and just do not it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join