It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I was just watching a video and Pastor Paul Begley was reading from a link that suggests all people on food stamps be chipped to stop fraud . If they refuse the chip then hey will starve , I say this is the beginning of the beast ID system spoken of in the bible in the book of revelation , What does ATS think ?

TextHe causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

Below is a link to the original article .

govtslaves.info...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Add info

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Pretty much doubt that stuff...the whole rfid chip has been a topic of frustration for a few years now. Not necessarily a bad idea if you ask me...but doesnt seem like its going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

The topic has always been discussed here but I don't ever remembering a government official trying to put it forward on a certain group of people . I will look for the article Begley cited in his video and add to this post.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yep, foodstamps are indeed the devil

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

There are numerous other ways to stop the rampant theft involved in food stamp program , here in Taxachusetts they encouraged it by allowing recipients to by smokes , alcohol and scratch tickets . Maybe you are right chip them .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

With the massive frauds taking place within banks governments corporations etc I'm always appalled when I see people demanding that the poor be chipped simply so they can get their food.

Get your priority's right will you!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wait. I thought barcodes were the Mark of the Beast. So if you have a library card with a barcode on it associated with your name, you are already marked. Better march down to your local public library and get rid of your library card and demand your name be forever unlinked to any barcode in their database!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

My wife worked as a legal secretary for fifteen years and got laid off and for two years could find no work in her field which paid her almost 60,000 a year . She has since retrained to be a nurses assistant and still no job in either field while she works part time for low wages .

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Now, I could get behind something like this.

Since I do not get to spend my own money, then I would like to at least know where it is going. This I think would fulfill that wish.

I can agree that if you want to be supported, then you get marked, just like any other slave or barn yard animal would get marked to determine ownership. Do not want the mark, then get a job. I like that.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I was going to reply to this thread, then I saw the ignorance of this poster.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I was going to reply to this thread, then I saw the ignorance of this poster.

We finaly agree on something

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Seriously how could any of you support chipping people? Use your head, people on food stamps won't be the only group tagged, just the first. Next, you want a gun, here have this rfid tag. You want to take a flight, tag for you. It will only grow. Seriously think about it instead of having a knee jerk reaction because of problems with the food stamp system.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Actually they aren't stealing anything from you even if you actually do pay taxes..

You voted for the fools that have provided all this food stamp money in the first place, and people like you voted them in, so it is actually your fault..

Thanks for contributing to the problem, and then blaming it on others.. Fail

Truth stings doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

My wife worked as a legal secretary for fifteen years and got laid off and for two years could find no work in her field which paid her almost 60,000 a year . She has since retrained to be a nurses assistant and still no job in either field while she works part time for low wages .
Come on down to Florida. CNAs and all other types of nurses are in huge demand here.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anything with a UPC code could be tracking you...from your food to your clothes have or had a UPC code on it when you purchased it from the store.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Seriously how could any of you support chipping people? Use your head, people on food stamps won't be the only group tagged, just the first. Next, you want a gun, here have this rfid tag. You want to take a flight, tag for you. It will only grow. Seriously think about it instead of having a knee jerk reaction because of problems with the food stamp system.
I am completely opposed to chipping anyone forcefully. Now if you choose to get chipped, it is none of my business. As I understand it, the FDA is not forcing anyone to take the chip. You have a choice. Take it, or not. For myself, I would choose not. I haven't worked a "job" in over 5 years.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Nope. I never voted for any of these redistributionist idiots now in office. I support freedom and personal responsibility. This puts me in the distinct minority of people who do not want the government in my business at all. Avoid the chip, get off the government teat.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Anything with a UPC code could be tracking you...from your food to your clothes have or had a UPC code on it when you purchased it from the store.

The UPC cannot be used to track you unless some personal information gets associated with that particular UPC. Use cash.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join