It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Anyone who supports microchipping human beings for any reason, even prisoners, killing them with their frequency and also, taking from them their free will, IS TURNING DARK SIDE.

i agree with you SO HARD.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There are several articles on the internet that say RFID chips to be given to people on food stamps etc. is a hoax.

Link: care411.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thank you for that. I was wondering if anyone would get around to it. By the way, this particular article talks about biometrics. There is nothing in it about proposed chips or bar codes.

But the discussion is fascinating anyway. Please continue.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well I for one know Jesus Christ
would most certainly be for chipping the Poor.
I'm sure he's had it with them always being hungry.
He would much rather give your tax dollars to the Koch Brothers.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

By the end of 2000, new systems are expected to be in place in California (statewide unified system)

The above sentence is from the OP's link, it confuses me though because the article is posted 6-11-12?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by Azadok2day

They might starve, OR they might get off their lazy A$$ and get a job.

My wife worked as a legal secretary for fifteen years and got laid off and for two years could find no work in her field which paid her almost 60,000 a year . She has since retrained to be a nurses assistant and still no job in either field while she works part time for low wages .
Come on down to Florida. CNAs and all other types of nurses are in huge demand here.

Because it doesn't cost any money at all to relocate an entire family all the way acrossed the entire country.

No, not at all....

And to be even realer, I live in Florida, this is the worst state in the country to live in, it's also one of the highest in terms of unemployment.

That would be a really sweet move.

Moronic, really.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Not in this lifetime! How cruel is that!! I will fight to stop this!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I was just watching a video and Pastor Paul Begley was reading from a link that suggests all people on food stamps be chipped to stop fraud . If they refuse the chip then hey will starve , I say this is the beginning of the beast ID system spoken of in the bible in the book of revelation , What does ATS think ?

TextHe causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

Below is a link to the original article .

govtslaves.info...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Add info

It would keep them from "selling" their foodstamps for drug money. It happens way too often in this area and the people in this area that recieve foodstamps and public assistance aren't the people who actually NEED them. These people have been raised and taught how to work the system to keep from ever having to work throughout their lives and are teaching their children (all from different baby-daddies) to do the exact same thing.
I have no pity for the ones around here because they don't deserve pity, they deserve a good swift kick to the backside to remind them to get off their butts and get to work. ....and I'm a democrat.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

My wife worked as a legal secretary for fifteen years and got laid off and for two years could find no work in her field which paid her almost 60,000 a year . She has since retrained to be a nurses assistant and still no job in either field while she works part time for low wages .

Then you are the people that the assistance programs were meant for. The people in my area that are on assistance are on it because they have 5 children from 5 different fathers, dropped out of high school, snort pills on a daily basis, sleep with men to get pills and ignore their children. They are a disgrace to humanity and don't deserve what they are given. They "sell" their foodstamps for half their value so they can get the case to spend on cigarettes, booze, pills and whatever else they want instead of on food to feed all those children who are being taught how to manipulate the system and carry on the "family tradition".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

sounds like you need some new people to know there. I wouldn't recommend keeping friends like that around.
personally, the RFID chip scares the hell out of me. there are plenty of people who are out there who really need the help, and do not deserve to be treated this way. I worked in community corrections for awhile and have seen the family's who abuse it, and then have seen the ones who really really need it. you are always going to have that group of people who abuse the system, but to target everyone is just absurd, and sounds like a waste of money to me as well. there should be some sort of system implemented that when a person is caught abusing the system, then they get chipped. all it would take is a few people to have this happen to them, and I think the rest would catch on. those that don't, they get what they deserve. All though, this chipping thing would not work for long. Every time we come up with a new way to catch the bad seeds, they find a way around it to keep doing what they are doing. This chip would create a disaster for sure within its first year I almost guarantee it...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

reply to post by DarthMuerte

I knew a retired couple, the man that had a triple by-pass surgery and near the same time his retirement checks stopped (some error). They got by awhile, then they started to really feel the draw. They went to see if they could get temporary food stamps til the error got sorted, they estimated a couple months (already an embarrassing situation to be in, through no fault of their own). The food stamp place told them, they would have to sell their house in order to get some food stamps. They were denied.

This is PRECISELY why the welfare/foodstamp system needs to be re-evaluated. The system is broken.

Why can't this retired couple get a temporary leg up? They paid taxes thier whole life. Upstanding citizens I'm sure. Argh, it's so frrustrating.

Meanwhile, deadbeat mama booty has had her third crack baby by the third father at age 21 and she's entitled for life!

People who work hard and get screwed are really frustrated at the system it seems.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

How would a RFID solve this issue?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Well I for one know Jesus Christ
would most certainly be for chipping the Poor.
I'm sure he's had it with them always being hungry.
He would much rather give your tax dollars to the Koch Brothers.

You really did drink too much koolaid didn't you...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
yeah yeah, blah blah blah. "my hard earned money goes to blah blah blah, to support some lazy bums crack addictions." sure it happens, but guess what else happens. my mother, who i was estranged from for around seven years, has arthritis in her hands to the point where she CANT work. they are nothing more than mangled hooks on the end of her arms. she is currently on disability which pays oh, i dont know, 800 dollars a month. and she is also on food stamps. see aforementioned amount of disability money to understand why she has to have food stamps. if she doesnt make it till the end of the month with the food stamps and chump change she gets just to survive guess what else happens. she gets arrested for shoplifting. shoplifting what you ask? food. thats right. a neccesity for human's to survive. a fifty eight year old woman with non working hands, knees so bad off she can't walk without a cane. sitting in jail for stealing food that she can't afford to buy so she doesnt starve to death. and now she better go get a chip put in her so the government can track her to see what she's up to??

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Is visa not starting this already with a card you can just swipe and no pin needed, first step

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
There are several articles on the internet that say RFID chips to be given to people on food stamps etc. is a hoax.

Well I'm glad at least ONE person on ATS stops to think before posting, because we're now on page 5 of this thread and up to here not a single one of you lazy readers has actually bothered to read the article.

Because if you actually read the article and not just the scary headline...

RFID TAGS ARE NOT MENTIONED AT ALL

...in the usda report, but were just tacked on as an extra scary doomsday scenario by the blogger.

edit on 15-6-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.

Cmon man, there is no need to lie...just to cover up some sort of feeling you have for ppl on welfare. Even if this were true, what does that say about you if you know a person who gives their child crack...why haven't you called the police? Oh wait, let me guess, it's none of your business right? You are a major part of the problem my friend....stop the lies..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I did read the article...I just thought I would add the information I found too. You don't like that...so be it.

Also RFID chips are mentioned in the title of this thread.

edit on 15-6-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yes I know...I did real the article...I just thought I would add another slant and information...you don't agree with that...so be it.

The title of this thread mentions RFID chips.

edit on 15-6-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I bet throughout the centuries many things were seen as "the mark of the beast" among which iam sure the first passports and ID cards.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join