It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chips purposed for people on food stamps ( Mark of the Beast )

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Statistically, most people on food stamps are not taking your tax dollars..they are reclaiming their own tax dollars that was put aside for their rainy days.

Really?
How so?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by bekod
the number one Id theft is SS card numbers we should all get chipped, that would stop ID theft and find out who is who.
Just think no more cards to get lost, your number would still your number , just one not 20 or so to remember bankcard account number pin number ss number ID number DL number, well you get the idea
Not just NO, but HELL NO! I will never submit to being branded like cattle. Give me liberty or give me death.

Actually, what liberties does having a chip remove?
The liberty to have personal privacy. To be anonymous. To be left alone and not be branded as cattle. As I said, should you choose to be chipped, that is your choice. The only way it would ever be done to me is by force, thus depriving me of liberty by definition.

You got a social security number
Chances are, you got a identification card, your address is known to the US postal service, if you ever got in trouble in your life, even just accused, then your face and fingerprint is on file, your bills point to you, etc etc etc..basically you are not even remotely anonymous and thats just standard living.

I am not saying I am in favor of tagging everyone in the US..I oppose it, but not on principle..there are logistical issues to consider..but if I was to hold total anonymity as a principle, I wouldn't be on the net..and arguably not even in a area that has running water. I have given up some trivial liberties in favor of civil society...we all do...the question is, at what imaginary line do we stop at. You are forced...bestowed upon you SS numbers and the like...so we already have the mandatory identification..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Seriously how could any of you support chipping people? Use your head, people on food stamps won't be the only group tagged, just the first. Next, you want a gun, here have this rfid tag. You want to take a flight, tag for you. It will only grow. Seriously think about it instead of having a knee jerk reaction because of problems with the food stamp system.

I just took a brake to work in my garden and came back to quite a few posts , so thank you all and Del Mar hit the nail on the head . We allow one group then they will say you want a garden get a chip and on down the road .

I find it compelling to the few adverse reactions to chip because of their tax dollars , but they shut their mouths to the twenty billion tax break annually to big oil companies . It is always the boot on the neck of the poor people allow.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by DarthMuerte

well do you have a SS card a DL card an ID card bank card if so your branded and just do not it

I don't use banks. I have had no occasion to use or even give my ssn to anybody in over 5 years now. Yes I have a DL. The difference is that I do not carry it all of the time, neither can they just scan it or me at any time. I can also dispose of the DL at any time, it is not inside of me. There is a huge difference there imo.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Statistically, most people on food stamps are not taking your tax dollars..they are reclaiming their own tax dollars that was put aside for their rainy days.

Really?
How so?

When you pay taxes, you pay for programs, like food stamps, roads, etc etc etc
When you fall on hard times, you collect from some programs you have been paying in your whole working life (or will pay into later on).

You do understand the concept of taxation, right? Your not paying tribute to the government, you are building the infrastructure of the community you live in..and you have every right to take advantage of with the criteria the community puts on it...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Really?
How so?

When you fall on hard times, you collect from some programs you have been paying in your whole working life (or will pay into later on).

You do understand the concept of taxation, right? Your not paying tribute to the government, you are building the infrastructure of the community you live in..and you have every right to take advantage of with the criteria the community puts on it...

I see. So how much would a 18 year old girl that has her third child in the oven have paid in order for her to reclaim what she put in? Let alone someone who has never worked a day in their life? Sounds like you are really referring to Social Security, which is a whole other topic.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Private charity is the better solution.

Do a quick survey on your street
ask your neighbors how much they have given to charity this past month.

You will find the reason such things as food stamp programs and such were because people are about as charitable as a starving lion....there are exceptions (especially when there is a tax writeoff), but otherwise...no..people are not even slightly charitable.

And something about people starving in the streets of America tends to make us look bad. go figure
Then they should have the choice not to give. Maybe they need every penny to feed their own kids? to keep a roof over their own heads? maybe they just do not want to support the indolent? I don't know. I do know that forcing people to do something they are opposed to doing is the very definition of tyranny.

I am opposed to paying taxes.
My opposition is of course laughed at and should I stand on my principles, well, tax dollars will provide a nice home and 3 meals for me for quite awhile.
Welcome to society. Call it tyranny if you want, it doesn't actually matter...
in the wise words of the borg: Resistance is futile.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You got a social security number
Chances are, you got a identification card, your address is known to the US postal service, if you ever got in trouble in your life, even just accused, then your face and fingerprint is on file, your bills point to you, etc etc etc..basically you are not even remotely anonymous and thats just standard living.
Sorry but you are wrong on many counts. I have a PO box I have been using for 5 years. I got it with my old address, I no longer live there. I have no monthly bills that "point to me" except car insurance which I pay annually with a money order and the listed address is my address from 5 years ago. The bill goes to my PO box. I do have a dl. It also lists my address from 5 years ago.

Originally posted by SaturnFXI am not saying I am in favor of tagging everyone in the US..I oppose it, but not on principle..there are logistical issues to consider..but if I was to hold total anonymity as a principle, I wouldn't be on the net..and arguably not even in a area that has running water. I have given up some trivial liberties in favor of civil society...we all do...the question is, at what imaginary line do we stop at. You are forced...bestowed upon you SS numbers and the like...so we already have the mandatory identification..

The SSN was given to me before I knew better. I no longer use it. I work strictly for cash and do everything with cash except my insurance which I pay by money order purchased with cash. I do not have internet at home, electricity and water are not in my name. I am about as "off the grid" as you can get while still living in a city. My freedom and anonymity are more important to me than a "high standard of living", whatever that actually means anymore. I am debt free, and have very few possessions. I prefer living that way.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Really?
How so?

I see. So how much would a 18 year old girl that has her third child in the oven have paid in order for her to reclaim what she put in? Let alone someone who has never worked a day in their life? Sounds like your are really referring to Social Security, which is whole other topic.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

an 18 year old may be on welfare, stamps, etc for a decade..but then work for 40 years after that paying into the system she once used
Her parents may have paid their entire lives on something they never used.
It works out to put more in than takes out.
Eliminate the welfare programs and such (and the taxes collected for those programs), and the state loses revenue from the people that pay in and never use. This means the state needs to create a new line of revenue to make up for the loss...aka, raise taxes.
Funny how that works...it is a slight scam, but meh, we all enjoy things like traffic lights and beautification of highways, along with sweet bombs our military makes and endless bases.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
Do you know how much it sucks to work as a cashier? A cashier with little to no money at all times. Meanwhile all the scumbags who come in with there foodstamp card that I'M paying for. First they swarm in with 17 children a piece blocking up all my aisles, they let there kids make messes. Then they throw a heap of junk food on the counter and pay for it with my hard earned money. Then they whip out cash and buy 300 dollars in lottery tickets. I hate welfare lifers. Get a job, I did.

You are correct in some way that many peoples have been on welfare from generation to generation having children just to supply them with state and federal services . Sad bu true.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

My freedom and anonymity are more important to me than a "high standard of living", whatever that actually means anymore. I am debt free, and have very few possessions. I prefer living that way.

your saying you pay no taxes?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Not true.

What were the financial issues before the welfare program was implemented? It certainly was not worse than what it is today, night and day difference. Ever since the program was implemented the system has been in a downward spiral.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

I would love to sell them crack to be honest. They would be actually be getting white sulfur

I don't understand.
Pretty sure crack isn't just white sulfur (although I am not sure...however, pretty sure the main ingredient is to be coke)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If it actually worked that way, I might oppose it less. Unfortunately, there are the Ida May Fullers of the world. She paid into SS for 3 years and then collected for around 30. There are those who will not work, whose mother/father did not work, and who have no intention of ever working. Why should I sweat and labor for them? Even the Apostle Paul said "he who will not work, the same shall not eat". Centralized government programs cannot effectively screen these people out. Thus only churches, charities, and private individuals should donate to people in need. Thus accountability can be achieved without invading everybody else's privacy.

Originally posted by SaturnFXYou do understand the concept of taxation, right? Your not paying tribute to the government, you are building the infrastructure of the community you live in..and you have every right to take advantage of with the criteria the community puts on it...
Sorry, but taxation has gone way beyond that. Government takes way more than they should and then wastes it on things they should not be involved in. I speak mainly of the federal government. They do view it as tribute and view us as their serfs. They waste our labor, irreplaceable time out of our very lives, on spurious projects, wasteful wars, and other pork barrel projects. I know longer respect the system and certainly do not respect our "rulers".

I will not participate in the system.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I mean I would sell them clumps of sulfur. So when they smoked it there lungs would disintegrate.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Anything with a UPC code could be tracking you...from your food to your clothes have or had a UPC code on it when you purchased it from the store.

A bar code is nothing more than numbers printed in a different format, a format that can be read by machines.
That is all. No more, no less.
A UPC is no more evil than the civic number on your house (your street address).

These UPC number represent the products specification (manufacturer, weight, format, etc...).
You need to associate that number in some sort of database with customer information in order to "track" someone.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

My freedom and anonymity are more important to me than a "high standard of living", whatever that actually means anymore. I am debt free, and have very few possessions. I prefer living that way.

your saying you pay no taxes?
I pay only the local sales tax. I avoid paying that whenever possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A chip to stop people from stealing my hard earned tax dollars? I support it. I know people who get welfare and buy crack, for there children.
reply to post by ATScory

I first thought this was a great idea, but then I thought how other violations of people's rights got rolling out of control.
I think we would do better just actually enforcing the laws we already have, we never really tried that.
If we vote for these people to be chipped "in case" they might commit a crime, then you will not be able to complain when they find a reason to chip you.

Maybe we should chip every man because they might be deadbeat dads someday. See, how quickly everyone gets chipped?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Source

Many states offer a Real ID act compliant Enhanced drivers licenses or EDL. This means a small RFID chip is in the Card (EPC Gen2 chips). The card contains a unique number and barcode that link to a central file or database containing your info. Your info is not stored in the chip.

How it works: a vicinity Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip that will signal a secure system to pull up your biographic and biometric data for the CBP officer as you approach the border inspection booth, and a Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) or barcode that the CBP officer can read electronically if RFID isn't available.

Source

The new licenses come equipped with radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags that can be read right through a wallet, pocket or purse from as far away as 30 feet. Each tag incorporates a tiny microchip encoded with a unique identification number. As the bearer approaches a border station, radio energy broadcast by a reader device is picked up by an antenna connected to the chip, causing it to emit the ID number. By the time the license holder reaches the border agent, the number has already been fed into a Homeland Security database, and the traveler’s photograph and other details are displayed on the agent’s screen.

Radio-frequency identi­fication (RFID) tags are embedded in a growing number of personal items and identity documents.
Because the tags were designed to be powerful tracking devices and they typically incorporate little security, people wearing or carrying them are vulnerable to surreptitious surveillance and profiling.
Worldwide, legislators have done little to address those risks to citizens.

Keep wearing them RFID with Pride...

This may help:

Identity Stronghold makes multiple products to protect you from RFID skimming. The Secure Sleeve for Passports is pictured in the middle of the front page photo on Scientific American. Their products are available at www.idstronghold.com

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
People seem to forget that the "Mark" will be given to most people and the "Beast" who implements it will fool people all over the world.

Food Stamps are an American thing, as is Social Security (which some believe is the Mark).

I'd this prophecy were ever to come true, even though most of us can safely assume that it won't due to where it comes from, then it definitely isn't through food stamps RFID-ing, that's for sure, as that is purely American.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join