It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldStarHipHop: Brainwashing Black America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WorldStarHip-Not: Why White people *snip* up this country with their greed?

edit on 6/13/2012 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

what the *snip* are you talking about ?

tell how many black friends who have had in the past 5 years who share this "imagery" we are talking about in this thread.. how many youve been around ? Your first hand experience of this numbing image?

It was pretty close to my life, lots of crazy peeps around me who act and think like this due to brainwash.. this "culture" you talk of, is based from non-stop media raping the minds of our young black societies, whites too. NOTHING TO DO WHITH WHOS RACE IS BETTER... was that a serious comment? clearly my other post went well over your head buddy..

~ LOVE IS AN ART
edit on 6/13/2012 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It creates a compelling argument for the forcible sterilisation of certain sections of the community.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Why do you feel the need to point out what color the people in the video are?
That is doing just as much damage as the website is.
Until we learn to look past the color of people's shin we will never be able to confront our true enemy.
This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with "Blacks" or "the black community".
This is not a "black problem".
This is a human problem which need humane answers.

You are not helping the cause by repeatedly pointing out the skin color of those involved.

Believe it or don't.
I'm calling it like I see it.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

No it does not matter one bit. It's irrelevant technically, as we can show videos of any race committing idiotic or otherwise shocking acts in public. Easy to disprove the assumption race has any actual bearing at all.

Well, unless you wanna say the Human Race. We are all guilty of something or another. And we are all extra guilty of imagining even worse.

Homo sapiens sapiens.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by VoidHawk

Ummmm no it should NOT be removed. Woldstarhiphop is a propaganda agent with government connections. This needs to be known.

Stop trying to censor the truth.

edit on 12-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
It creates a compelling argument for the forcible sterilisation of certain sections of the community.

That's exactly what we want to avoid right there.

Eugenics? Ethnic cleansing? Genocide? Murder? Tyranny?

No thanks. Take that crap back to the 1930s where it belongs please.
No offense.
Hopefully you learned your lesson.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo
Unfortunately, liberal media has been brainwashing the black community since the 70s. If the Dems can't keep black Americans in actual slavery like they wanted to pre and post Civil War, then they will do it through economic slavery.

"Liberal Media"? I see. I'm not one who enjoys the whole left/right thing that much since they are all crooks, but you do realize of course that the southern democrats of that era pretty much all defected to the republican party, right? They couldn't get votes from the more racially tolerant voters, so they switched to the party that was getting the votes, en masse.

This kind of thing isn't the result of the "LIBRUHL MEEDJA" which everything is blamed on today, it's the result of ignorant people popping out kids one after the other for several generations, and then having all of those kids look up to role models whose only message is materialism, sex, drugs, and violence. Hip hop isn't the only genre where that is present, but it is without a doubt the most overt display of it out there, and it's certainly the most tolerated.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
btw, I Hate Mediatakeout and WSHH its disgusting, degrading and destroying young people mind

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

All people have the right to learn self defense knowledge as well, and to train, exercise, or practice. Sharing of this information is also a legitimate anti-violence precaution.

I agree with you. My point is, our entertainment industries put out nothing but random, senseless violence. There is no need for it and no good that comes from it. I don't believe in censorship, either. However, I don't believe freedom of speech should absolve those in the entertainment industry from any responsibility for the content of their material. It's not an issue for the government or any other entity to oversee, It's a matter of personal responsibility, period.

What I'm saying is, people put all manner of senseless violence, promiscuous sex, and any number of other images and words that depict humanity in it's lowest vibrations and don't want to take responsibility for it's negative influence on the population. Sure, we as individuals are responsible for our own behavior, but that goes for the purveyors of this crap as well.

What would happen if the world stopped being inundated with violent images and words from the entertainment industry and the news media day in and day out? My guess is that there would be a lot less violence happening in this world. The power of the subconscious mind is not something to take lightly.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

That sounds all fine and good until some group or individual with the power to do so decides that YOU happen to be in such a group who needs to be sterilized. Think about that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
People take WorldStarHipHop very seriously. You should see how many people post videos from there to their Facebook.

There is so much more to life than watching videos laughing that at least you don't have it that bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You know, I wonder how much is actually conspiracy and how much is simply some people trying to make a buck. As disgusting as it is, violence sells, sex sells, videos with shock value sell. There is no denying that news stations, movie directors and TV writers, "artists," writers etc. all know what will increase ratings and revenue.

As a musician and songwriter myself, there is tremendous pressure to write these types of songs that basically allow the listener to do the least amount of work as possible. 3 minute songs or less on the radio, strong beats and catchy hooks that grab you in the first 5 seconds of the song or risk the A&R guy throwing your CD in the bin. Furthermore, there are many "artists" that look at making music as simply another hustle... just another way to make money, with little regard about what they're actually contributing to the fabric of society.

There is no doubt some premeditated programming of the masses involved here, however. The minute someone figures out a way to SELL the message of love, enlightenment and mass elevation to higher vibrations-- John Lennon, MLK, etc-- well, they get assassinated!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by KnawLick

"Black community"...first off, people are a product of their environment and secondly, you don't have an innate predisposition for "ghetto behavior". If someone is born into an impoverished area where gang violence and drugs run rampant, what do you expect?

In order to stop it, you have to fix the environment in which all of this is happening, or it will continue to perpetuate itself into future generations.
And that sir, is pure truth. Not an excuse, but reality.

No actually it's not. STOP just please everybody stop making excuses for this behavior. Lets look at some other ethnic groups in america. Koreans, many came here not even knowing the language and on proportion these people own small business, buy goods, they strive. Indians, similar position as Koreans not knowing the language. But they come here and start businesses and succeed, we might make fun of them for owning a lot of quickie marts but HEY they own quickie marts!!! The sooner we start admitting the truth, that there is a fundamental problem with a culture that promote so much nonsensical violence, the better off we will be.

edit on 12-6-2012 by KnawLick because: (no reason given)

No actually it is. Your environment is very influential in what kind of person you become. Let's me explain the "african american environment." You rip a group of people from their homeland, miseducate them, treat them as if they are inferior, beat them, rip husband from wife and child from parent, segregate them, kill them if they attempt to rise up and you shake all that up and your surprised that they don't necessarily come out "well balanced." WSHH is just smoke from the fire that was created by the building of this nation that still continues today. Taking the website down is liken to how I see modern medicine these days. Treating the symptoms not the cause of the ailment.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This behavior has nothing to do with race, but it does have everything to do with culture, status, etc.

For example white kids had no problems beating up bums and posting it on the net, and this really isn't much different than that.

And how can you blame them?
Any channel on TV you turn it to...violence.
Check out the news? Oh we are invading and bombing other nations.
Cops even use violence to get their way.

Everywhere you look, our society/culture teaches that violence solves your problems.

Who is really to blame here?

Who is to blame?

You can point the finger at society, your childhood, yourself, your environment, the government, the list goes on.

You can pet your ego until you finally found someone or something to put the blame on, but it's only a band aid.

So who is to blame?

Nothing. Stop trying to find a scapegoat or "the answer;" the search will be fruitless and futile, cause you know why? It already happened. It's happening. Some parties may have a hand in perpetuating the ignorance, but trying to find the source is like trying to find the needle in a haystack; it is designed to prick you when you least suspect it and nearly impossible to find.

There is a term coined "rugged individualism" that served as a downfall for Hoover during a time when it was needed most, the Great Depression. My definition of rugged individualism is broader than the technical because it applies to other fields of life other than the economical aspect. Times like these is when rugged individualism is needed the most. It is time like these when an individual's true character should be strengthened, not usurped by the characteristics of avarice and hate due to outside issues. And another thing we as a society are incorrectly defining, something called love.

Cause if we really get to the root of the issue, its lack of real love and "love" for the wrong things.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Can someone explain this to me, why do some black people walk down the road or sit at the back of a bus playing their rap music out loud (even though they have headphones) and rap to the music sitting on their own.
Is the idea something like…all these people are going to hear me rap and think I am well hard, like don’t mess with him because he can rap!

Oh or black people walking down the road talking out loud to themselves…is it like don’t mess because he talks to himself!

The other thing I cant understand is young Indians talking like they are from Jamaica and acting black…embarrassing in my opinion!

edit on 13-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

I'm a longtime Fan of evrything HipHop and I can assure u I am fully aware of WSHH, but find no reason to 'frequent' this Site... There are a multitude of other Sites that 'actually' cover the current progress of HipHop Muzik & Culture... I def agree with a lot of responses here in this Forum that Sites like this do NOT represent HipHop Culture/ Black Culture, although tha amount of traffic through WSHH seems 2 suggest that there iz a large audience for 'ghetto buffoonery'..! Perhaps this iz a reflection on tha Society (az a whole) that we live in 2day... Tha way thingz r goin', even 'Tha Hunger Gamez' doesn't seem so far-fetched..!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
WorldStarHipHop....I agree, garbage.

However, as far as "HipHop" is concerned, the person who I think represents the underground, non-mainstream community best is Immortal Technique.

You may not like HipHop but all you have to do is listen to one of his songs.

Interview On Russia Today (RT)

another song...

Anyway, there are a few sites like this -- all filled will garbage ie. allhiphop.com, sohh.com hiphopdx.com thisis50.com
onsmash.com nahright.com hotnewhiphop.com 24hourhiphop.com vladtv.com rapgodfathers.com yoraps.com sixshot.com hiphopgame.com daveyd.com....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"At present, tha Muzik Industry has approximately tha same amount of 'Actors' az all tha registered Actors in Hollywood..!"

(half-truth)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I've seen all races act "tough" and inconsiderate, not just black. Maybe your question should be "why do people _____ " , instead of "why do blacks" ... btw, My personal experience is that Indians are very rude, nonchalant people. But again, I know that's not all of them, just the ones i've encountered.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The absolute sad thing about this thread is that, it’s not about worldhiphopstar or the black community it’s about all sites including utube and face book that allow this trash to go public.

It’s a cell phone ‘recording epidemic’ that allows blacks, whites, and every other race to record events off there cell phone.

This thread has not a *snip* thing to do with the inner city, or the ghetto ,or all the other stereo type vindictive names you want to give that race.

Side not to the OP. your thread reminds of the ‘crab in the barrel’ theme like, wtf was you thinking putting such an oblivious one sided thread that depicted one side of a race, when in fact all races use there cell phone to record fights and other things. ‘you little crab@!

‘THIS IS A CELL PHONE EPIDEMIC TREND, NOT A GHETTO OR HOOD THING’

edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join