It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldStarHipHop: Brainwashing Black America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In the previous thread on ATS related to the government or at least a meeting with the heads of the media and music industry hat set out that the new "hip hop " was to be labelled and used to degenerate society and the youth of tomorrow!

Then we have flava flav and ODB talking about it on videos stating that there are cats in the industry have sold out hiphop as a tool to control the masses and to degenerate society!

and many of the posters are right hiphop isnt dead but its back underground where the media cant get to it, back where it belongs ! in the basement parties , warehouses , street corners parking lots , garage parties , bbq parties !

Thanks to the previous poster who linked me to bill cosbys pund cake speech!

Where are the positive black role models in the world to turn the away youths from this negative image of the human condition !
Obama is not the positive black role model , we already know how negative he is for our planet.
The thing is though do these kids want to listen to a positive role model of any colour!

most likely not , it would take a person of noteriety to put them in their place, but they wont do it because the ones they will listen to are the ones that are part of the system !

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Why would you post this stuff knowing how negative it is?

Use your head.

Boycott ignorance.

Absolutely.

Mods should remove it.

Are you for real !!! here is genuine proof of the dumbing down of your society at work and you want to sweep it away under the carpet, because your to scared the subject may become to hot to handle because of the race aspect.

I wish I could flag this post for everyone on earth but im limited to my own opinion, it hits the nail on the head.

We are all human all colors all sizes all ages people should stop the its to controversial crap and watch cartoons.

To progress and improve society for everyone we need to understand one another the good the bad and the ugly without dialogue we will never sort the big issues.

Are we going to sit back because we are white and allow the corruption of Black youth and others , I see society thru my eyes and the color and race issue to me is just the propaganda for the masses to swallow and follow however the real issue of poverty and inequality in all races is rife.

Our stupidity or ignorance forces us to ignore others around us and follow the order of the day packaged thru various mediums.

Our views are exclusive and should be second nature however society requires understanding of others so we are in conflict between expression and concealment of what we hold true however much we like to feel like we came to this conclusion by our own devices we must succumb to the fact that we did not we were shaped and molded by experience be that positive or negative.

Never be afraid to express your opinion just except others can too and maybe we can learn to understand so a more balanced populace emerges.
edit on 13-6-2012 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
All I see is animals being animals , that have yet to learn and understand how to be come humans.
We call them Ipso-facto homo sapiens , they look like homo sapiens , they mimic homo sapiens , but they are not real homo sapiens.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

and many of the posters are right hiphop isnt dead but its back underground where the media cant get to it, back where it belongs ! in the basement parties , warehouses , street corners parking lots , garage parties , bbq parties !

this site depicts all them basement parties , warehouses , street corners and parking lots perfectly , just copy and paste his link and search the website.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Bleeeeep

And I'd like to add that this tenet, this behavior, may have been popularized by people who lived in the ghetto, but it has been adopted by many youths in America who do not live in the ghetto. It has evolved into an American youth problem.

No, it really hasn't. A suburban teen that listens to rap and tries to speak ebonics is NOT acting "ghetto. I would describe the "ghetto mindset" as a distinct form of environment bread sociopathy. Someone cannot just wake up one day and become it, you have to be around it to get it. It is a mental chicken pox of sorts.

Mental chicken pox? LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

in a way the internet is like the way it should be because we dont see the colour of a persons skin or which country they are from on their posts (unless otherwise stated)
All we see is their opinion , most of the time we disagree on issues but again most of the time on issues like this we are all in agreement !

You are right , without a sensible dialogue and understanding we will never overcome the issues which truly effect the human race!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Most black men don't realize it's not YOU people hate it's the hypermasculine macho thug vibe you let off. To be honest if a normal dressed black man was walking behind me I'd have no problem, but if it were a stereotypical thugged out black man I feel most people would feel uncomfortable.

Do you think ZImmerman felt this way? When he was peering out his car at that young black thug?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The term Hip-Hop-Culture is an oxymoron in itself.

Culture is not involved at any point.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lordbayfin

yeh the parties that you dont want to goto because they listen to really awful music !
those parties that no one who listens to or supports real hip hop
will actually ever goto !

Anyone who even lives life with hip hop being their foundation
will never be involved with anything to do with this site

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lives

2 up for your great post

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Well that is where you are completely wrong !

hiphop involves the 4 primary foundations

Breakin (breakdancing - media*) , Graffiti , MC'n (rapping), and DJ'n ( turntablism)

each has its own cultural movements
Graffiti is a world wide cultural movement in itself , as is Breaking , Mc'ing and D'jing !
each foundation has millions upon millions of hip hop heads who know about each foundation
and the cultural movements that created them from its beginning in the bronx
to present day.

To say that culture has no part in hiphop is a lie
its fact !

try doing some real research on hiphop you will be surprised about how cultural it is !

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

This is true , many say its takes a few bad apples but a huge % of these kids are just simply followers. They get so suck into the crowd mentality so easily. All the videos that are posted here clearly shows that.

2 Questions @ any one on this thread please try and answer it .

Why only the American Brothers / Blacks get such a bad rep ?
Its cause of actions like this pointed out in the videos . ..

So how can we fix this image ?

I am kinda mad now ...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

hiphop involves the 4 primary foundations

Breakin (breakdancing - media*) , Graffiti , MC'n (rapping), and DJ'n ( turntablism)

This culture doesn't exist in main stream hip hop aka Hip-Pop , the only time i see any breaking is on the train ride to and from campus and work. They still break on the trains for some coinage .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
White people have their own version Worldstarhiphop too, its called CABLE TV!!!

as for the violence, I see videos of white cops behaving the same exact way almost once a week. Also I'm from the Boston area and you can see white savages battling in the streets after a night at the club almost everyday if you want to.

For it being "devoid of intelligence", this is not exclusive to the black community,
so easy people forget things like

The jersey shore
Real house wives
Jackass
Most shocking "fill in the blank" videos
90% of the # on TV.... you get my point..

I'm a biracial male so i almost can have a unbiased opinion on this situation and i can assure you it has less to do about race then you think.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gyrocopter

I'm a biracial male so i almost can have a unbiased opinion on this situation and i can assure you it has less to do about race then you think.

I agree.

It is about culture and behavioral norms. 'Ghetto' culture knows no racial boundaries.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Thanks to you, now even more people know about it and some of those people will go there, and some will contribute.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Unfortunately, liberal media has been brainwashing the black community since the 70s. If the Dems can't keep black Americans in actual slavery like they wanted to pre and post Civil War, then they will do it through economic slavery.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
WSHH is a social media network. It is just as effective on minds as gangster movies like God father /Scarface /New Jack City or can be just as IGNORANT as facebook can be @ times (did you see the guy got who killed another sapiens sapiens got over 600 likes for dismembering a sapiens sapiens body from Canada?? ON FACEBOOK) not to mention MSM outlets that will carry IGNORANCE for as long as it can be carried, with situations like (Treyvon R.I.P) & (Zimmerman) so basically what needs to be recognized is that YES there are social media programing devices going on and being ran. THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY AND WHO IS BEHIND IT FOR IT SPANS ALL RACES OF EA*RTH. With that I will let the thread ride but if EYEs are opening then open them all the way dont just take peeks and hide..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I call it 'ghetto', but make no mistake, it is a culture.

The culture has rules, but they don't exactly line up with the rest of society. This is the reason that you see people calling the police to report that they were ripped off in a drug deal. They view drug use as acceptable in their culture, but being ripped off by a drug dealer is unacceptable. It seems stupid, but that is why it happens.

If you have a beef with someone, you take a group of friends with you and beat the crap out of them, usually when they are alone or at least outnumbered. Kicking a person when they are down is another acceptable action, more than acceptable it is videotaped and celebrated.

ETA: I don't see music as a cause of the problems. It is a symptom.
edit on 13-6-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Don't worry guys - our beloved heroes - the Dynamic Duo - Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will come to the rescue and remove these contaminated impurities from the Information Superhighway!

And I'm gonna hold my breath until they do... One Mississippi... Two Mississippi...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join