It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldStarHipHop: Brainwashing Black America

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You may be surprised or not , but the reality is everyone frequents this site, including tons of whites your sons and daughters, I dont think its black america being brainwashed as we see these videos and shake our head, its white america that sees these videos and thinks this is how "we" all are, that black america is so detached, ignorant and brainwashed that there is a post like this.

This is a collection of videos im sure you could amass a similar site for white exploits, of course that would be considered "doing something wild" having fun and being a rebel.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregor
Absolutely disgusting.

Hip-Hop culture makes me sick.

this is not hip hop culture.. this is just retarded.

Hip hop used to be about public and social issues, politics, and generally promoting knowledge.. that was back in the 80's and 90's.. now its all bs. can't even be called hip hop anymore because that era is well over.

this is not hip hop, its just dumb ass bulls#. You can't relate it to a music genre because it has it in the name of website.. This has nothing to do with hip hop or music!!! It's just people beating each other up.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

You seem to be someone who is very disgruntled with something you don't fully understand.
I think this "ghetto culture" you speak of is really a thorn in your side.
I think that you clearly don't understand the people you are talking about and that they threaten you and your sensabilities.

You would do well to avoid the black and white issue and focus on the real problem.
The real problem being people who are just bursting at the seams with pent up racism and it finally all comes out in threads like this.

This is a human issue and we are all affected by it.
White people have the same thing going on, just not in ghettos.
Ours is in trailer parks and low end apartment complexes.

Kid Rock and Eminem have done just as much damage as Snoop Dog ever did.
It is an assult on the HUMAN race we are dealing with here.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What a great idea!

Let's record ourselves comitting felony assault and then put it on youtube for the world to see! The evidence for our prosecution is publicly availible, and get's millions of hits. Genius!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You can't really think that a website that hosts funny, sometimes disturbing videos is brainwashing black people. As humans, we enjoy fighting, look at the ancient romans who had colosseums built just for it. Even today we enjoy watching two people beat the # out of each other in boxing and other caged fighting, so as humans we enjoy watching fights. So for you to say wshh is a site designed for ignorant people, is just ridiculous because then you'd be calling everyone who watches boxing ignorant too. The man who runs the site is just simply doing his job which he gets paid to do( how many people visit his site), supply and demand, its a simple fundamental of any bussiness. We people want to see fights so the man uploads fights, other than that there are also numerous videos of trending news topics. There are also many disturbing videos on there, but these videos, when clicked on, take you to another page which allows you to confirm once again weather you want to watch the video or not, and stating that its intended for mature audiences. So all in all I think its just like any other site out there, even like ats, in the sense that many conspiracy theorists come here because they want to read about conspiracies, just like many people go to wshh to watch entertaining videos. No conspiracy here, just a website like any other.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

You would do well to avoid the black and white issue and focus on the real problem.
The real problem being people who are just bursting at the seams with pent up racism and it finally all comes out in threads like this.

I haven't made any sort of statement which would imply that I think there is something wrong with black people. Here's all the posts I've made in the thread, where did that happen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You seem to be someone who is very disgruntled with something you don't fully understand.
I think this "ghetto culture" you speak of is really a thorn in your side.
I think that you clearly don't understand the people you are talking about and that they threaten you and your sensabilities.

This will, I believe, be my 6th post in the thread. My sixth post in a series of posts that from my point of view have been very calm and collected. That can hardly be considered disgruntled. It doesn't threaten me or my "sensibilities", I have stuff on my iPod which is probably more offensive than hiphop and much darker lyrically. I just find it interesting to observe how the pop culture climate influences the audience and vice versa. The negative aspects that are a part of ghetto culture are a thorn in everyones side, which seems to be no different than what you say below.

This is a human issue and we are all affected by it.
White people have the same thing going on, just not in ghettos.
Ours is in trailer parks and low end apartment complexes.

Kid Rock and Eminem have done just as much damage as Snoop Dog ever did.
It is an assult on the HUMAN race we are dealing with here.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Where's the difference between what you are saying right here and what I have been saying? Did you bother reading anything I actually wrote? Such as this:

Originally posted by Morgenstern89
I've only ever seen it when "ghetto" youth are hanging out. Ghetto isn't a euphemism for black, either.

Or better yet, this, a piece from my very first post in the thread:

Originally posted by Morgenstern89
I agree that this kind of behavior is not representative of the entire black community, but is in fact just ghetto behavior that many different races conform to.

You just want somebody to fight with. And of all the things to fight about, you're fighting over semantics. I used "ghetto" as an all encompassing term for run down, poverty stricken areas, and you felt it necessary to remind us that white people live in trailer parks and black people live in the ghetto. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatedProphet

but.. most people who watch fighting are ignorant though lol.. I mean really, how many times can u watch two people bouncing around in a ring hitting each other till it gets old. Just cos the ancient romans did it doesnt mean it's cool or acceptable... the ancient roman's also though slavery was acceptable, that must mean its okay to do that now?

you seem to be basing your arguments all on how the general public reacts to it, the necessity for "supply and demand", people "just doing their jobs".. That is the most pathetic excuse ever. Just because there is a demand for something doesn't make it okay! People "just doing their jobs" and ignoring morals and ethics is what has led this world to the state it is in today. The guy driving the bulldozer in the endangered rainforest is "just doing his job", the soldier who shoots an innocent civilian because his commanding officer told him to is "just doing his job". The CEO's and execs at the bank who ruin global economys are "just doing their job".

Success should be focused on bettering society, not going in reverse! We shouldn't aim to make a living of a website just by putting questionable material on it which will always attract large crowds.. there is a word for that it's called *LAZY*.

And that is the point I think a lot of people are trying to make calling this website out for what it is.

PS: you can't compare ATS to this brand of website.. they're not even similar! ATS promotes awareness, is an alternative to the MSM, it's just a forum with user submitted material! The subject matter is directed and changed constantly, and most of the time has good intentions behind or a message behind it. The site in question has no good intentions or message.. It just promotes stupidity.. As can be witnessed by the author's of the video's yelling WORLD STAR in the background repeatedly. You don't see user submitted stuff on here with someone in the background yelling ATS ATS ATS!!! OHHHHWWW DAMN ATS!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I totally agree. The black community has been raped of any success this generation may have. From the 50's on this has been in the works. The african americans in my community wouldnt even be able to watch those vids let alone condone them. Oh and let any of those videos take place in my city. There isnt a sherriff around that would not hunt them down and lock them up. *but i guess thats the plan isnt it) keep the prisons full they say. wtfe

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

edit on 13-6-2012 by kimish because: off topic

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
i couldnt agree more, that site is destroying young people's minds.

Impossible.
Young people's minds are already destroyed by the modern education system.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Welcome to the jungle.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In one of my jobs...I am a World Class Musician...signed in the 80's...I still tour on occasion and am finishing up my new disc in the studio. I play a form of Rock Fusion that is complex and the best way to describe it is if you took TOOL, ZEP and RUSH...put them together and you would get what we are doing now.

I like all forms of Music and I like Hip Hop but not the IDIOTS who pretend they are Gangsters. You get a guy out of a bad area...get him signed...get him money and the next thing that happens is he is running around with guy's 100 lbs over weight with guns.

The sad part is that these clowns are actually creating FAKE disputes in order for their fans to root for one side or the other...then someone get's killed. Tragic...but...STUPID!

A MOB mentality presents itself and this violence spills into the Fan Base. I am a Trained Warrior and I have to LAUGH MY ASS OFF....every time I see one of these clowns pointing a handgun sideways. The Recording Industry licks it's chops after the violent acts occur and this means MORE MONEY!

It's time for people to GROW UP and the STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen is a White Boy talking and acting Black. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick

I never understood why this behavior is considered "cool" within the black community.

You don't see white culture glorifying rednecks, hispanics glorifying cartels, etc. NEARLY to the extent you see blacks glorifying the worst stereotypes about themselves.

So why do so many blacks WANT to be know for this kind of behavior?

Its a WHOLE bunch of whites on there too. Doing foolish things like ducttapping there children. So lets not act like blacks are the only ones starring on the site! You do see hispanics and red necks.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I must have misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih
People "just doing their jobs" and ignoring morals and ethics is what has led this world to the state it is in today.

We can be some opportunistic animals if encouraged. We have to foster logic, so that we can teach ethics. However, it's logical for someone to be self obsessed. The main concerns of animals are self preservation and pleasure. We can try to overcome the selfishness that can arise from this by nurturing. This will hopefully teach nurturing of those close, and by extension, the rest of the life forms on the planet. Due to us being selfish by nature, we need to enforce the basic law of "do no harm". Currently, there are ways this law can be gotten around. Harm becomes legal when it's indirect. We can try to enforce self governance through the threat of a boogieman. However, there will be those who see though the god concept or ignore it. The most sure and effective thing we can do is make laws that prohibit harm inflicted indirectly. It's not perfect, but law is what we have to protect us from each other.
edit on 14-6-2012 by gentledissident because: got vs gotten

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I guess that's why you don't hear about black revolutionaries any more like in the 60s and 70s. They are all kept too busy killing each other off to worry about how they are being F_____ked over again by commercial interests of the worst kind. It is called divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I also found this video on that site!!!

Ok....not sure what my point was in sharing this.....But I felt compelled to anyway!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Ok....not sure what my point was in sharing this.....But I felt compelled to anyway!

She's beautiful. She's a real life superhero. Maybe you wanted to share beauty with us.

I won't go to the site. Do the comments disrespect this woman as the title does?
edit on 14-6-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This Thread And Most Of The Posts In It Are Very Offensive, Not To Jus African Americans But To Anyone Who Visits The Site. Whats The Purpose Of It To Bash Ppl And See Whos On Your Side? And Who ever Said That They Thought This Behavior Was "Cool"?
edit on 14-6-2012 by ImNotHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The thing that I don't understand is this: why do all of the "black community leaders" stay quiet on such issues?

The new black panthers claim to speak for black people, while I know they don't speak for all black people, where are the black groups, and people like Jessie Jackson standing up and saying "NO, I do NOT support these people, and they do NOT represent black people or black culture"

Whenever there is a white person saying/doing anything that doesn't benefit blacks, you get a bunch of black groups and spokespersons up in arms, all over the news calling for blood and freaking out.

But when a black person, or a black group does something that is bad for black people's culture, image, health, etc all of these groups are strangely silent. You'd think a group that has the interests of its people at heart would try to maintain a good image of positivity, intelligence, peace, and compassion.

I have the same issue with Muslim groups. I'll agree that not all Muslims are extremists, or terrorists. Far from it, I believe the vast majority are normal, good people. But I just cannot understand why popular Muslim leaders or groups don't stand up and DISTANCE themselves from the acts of their lesser peers. Condemn the actions of the few instead of remaining silent and allowing people to form negative opinions about their group.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join