It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow. I finally get it! The Enlightenment.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

If it's truth you won't have to.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

LOL @ you "getting it".

Anything is possible, but I would suspect that unless you are a 1 in a trillion kind of person, everytime you think you "got it", a new understanding will emerge. Layer upon layer, true enlightenment is gained by peeling open the onion and understanding it on a deeper and deeper level.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

If it's truth you won't have to.

You don't understand me. How about you ask Einstein to explain something to do with E=MC2 in two sentences. It's not possible. Just the same, but different, there are things I can't explain to you without explaining the background to every thing I say.

I know that you don't understand. It is obvious to me and there is point going further on the issue.

Think of it like asking someone to explain a poem you find difficult to understand. There can be a nested symbols.

This is why I stopped trying explain myself. I don't get the impression that care about what I have to say anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The very fact that you think you are 'enlightened' proves you're not. All you're doing is feeding your ego.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Truth is the opposite of Untruth. Therefore, cannot be simple and to the point, as it is encompassed within the ALL. ALL is the simple thing. ONE, where dualities merge and blend. Truth is contained in the ALL. ALL things are possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sounds like more newage stuff- 90% truths 10% trojan horse

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Buddha said that when one becomes enlightened they'll look up towards the sky and laugh

and
you cry then finish with tears of joy like being touched literaly by the Creator himself in a split of a sec
without really knowing yet how it will end or have your memories back from past lifes
you will see the world with another pair of eyes and realise the "mission"
and how the Creator loves very much everyone egualy
and has been guiding you to the correct path for all your life .. without really knowing he is there
some suspect they have guardian angels .. think again
The Creator give all of us freewill to choose which path you will decide to go .. testing you all the time
dont deviate from the good path or the negatif energy(dark side) will find you fast
positif energy is what created earth and its the purest form of energy in the universe

you will realise how big the battle between good and evil is far from over
and that it has just began
but dont fight evil with its own weapons the risk to deviate from the path are not worth it

it feel in a way like being freed from the matrix and life become "fake" but not less important
and you see the lies and deception games from the devil like in clear daylight

You will ask how do i know all of that ? ..

just a feeling

but Enlightment is not the Ascension
and before the Enlightment you need to listen to the signs and wake up calls

SNF i love enlightment thread they always share a lot of wisdom and hope to people with a good message
everyone is a messenger in his own way

edit on 7/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

Truth is the opposite of Untruth. Therefore, cannot be simple and to the point, as it is encompassed within the ALL. ALL is the simple thing. ONE, where dualities merge and blend. Truth is contained in the ALL. ALL things are possible.

That's true

The simplest truths are the most enduring in the material sense.
The world shifts and time alters all perspectives and even this isn't guaranteed, yes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

it feel in a way like being freed from the matrix and become fake but not less important and you see the lies and deception games from the devil like in clear daylight

I read in an old ATS post that I'm slowly reading through, that the writer of the matrix based his ideas on Blavatsky "The Secret Doctrine". The reason why it resonates with so many people is that it is based on ancient esoteric knowledge.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I used to think it was that simple, so obvious, right in front of me and I didn't see it.

Having seen it though, mt mind realized that this is no the end all be all of it. What the OP refers to, as "seeing it", is just the beginning in many esoteric buddhist and qi gong texts. There is the matter of the body transforming to be able to take in more of that, kundalini activating, various chakras opening up, the mind completely being reabsorbed back into its source, so so so so so much more to it that what everyone thinks.

There is a whole Neo-Enlightenment movement going right now where all these young bucks are coming ut as teachers, basically pointing to the ever-present Awareness and saying things like, "there's nothing you can do to get there" and all these other things, but there is soooooooo much more to it than that

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Actually it is very possible to explain E=mc^2 in two sentences:

Mass is a compression of energy as defined by itself times the speed of light.

See. did it in one.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Actually it is very possible to explain E=mc^2 in two sentences:

Mass is a compression of energy as defined by itself times the speed of light.

See. did it in one.

I have a rudimentary knowledge of physics, so I know enough to understand.

If I knew less, I wouldn't understand those sentences at all. in fact, part of my acceptance is that I "think" I know what it means. I have to read it a few times before I get the concept, AND it's doubtful you grasp it properly either (though you don't appear to be one to admit these things).

This is science we are talking about and that's easy. Imagine how much more difficult it would bee to explain something that goes beyond the material realms and does not rely upon intellect, in fact goes against intellect.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by abeverage
I get it and like it but...A child in Africa, hell even in America born in to poverty and a harsh life is to think that life is but a game to be played? Perhaps you have never been poor (to the point where you seriously don't know if you get another meal), and your ideas of a game (other than one of survival) vanish.
Valid objection. Addressed with: All beings are God-beings, and therefore have their own goals to accomplish in this "simulation", let's call it. Who are you to look at another's sacred suffering and say it's worse than what you have? Do you wish to "reach down" to them to "help" them? They already have the full dignity of being a God-child. What can you, with your duality-clouded judgment, have to offer them? The experience matrix is so intricate and interwoven that all is taken care of. Some come here to die at six months' age of starvation. The joy of returning to the "place of life" mentioned in Shadow Herder's post above, will make the agony of those six short months seem like a small price to pay. My several NDEs (and those of many other people) back this up. You won't see the forest when you're looking at one needle on one pine tree. We all chose to be here. Even the starving baby. And we all chose the type of experience we were to have. To say the baby didn't is to claw its Godlike dignity and power from it and toss it aside to scream "LOOK! A VICTIM!". Ego LOVES drama and victimhood!

Perhaps these are the more hardy of our species and take on a serious challenge in the game? Or perhaps living in luxury we see the mundane and wish to play but do not see the struggle for life...
edit on 12-6-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

ETA: No condescension intended by the "duality-clouded judgment" remark. It was meant to shock a bit. Just doing my duty!
edit on 13-6-2012 by seamus because: (no reason given)

I disagree with the idea in this, not the specifics, ie the small child may indeed be coming in to leave quickly and return home.

Your post above this is very good. But this one is more than the island of the child's lesson this is the world, and no world with love tolerates the abuses of a corrupt elite who allow the conditions to exist for a harsh lesson. In other words, we are to help one another. However we can. Physically, spiritually, everyone's circumstances in this world of strife is different. But corruption should not be allowed, if we're propping this up or not paying heed to those around us, forming ISMs and opinions that lead to this occurring, then we're doing wrong to our brothers and sisters.

So we need to really seek within and pay attention to the direction of Spirit within.

Its not as easy as wanting to be the helper, not the helpee. Its almost like another level that may or may not be needed for a person's soul, its almost like being gifted or able to assist is like an honor. But its an honor we should all strive for.

If we go back to the youth, the child who speaks from less programming and more pure light, the elder would be surprised at how many children cannot even fathom this world, and can't believe that grown ups don't get together and solve all these problems, not through millions of fascist laws and more scarsity but through natural equality, love and prosperity, ie the Venus Project comes to mind. Children are some of the most ideal, change the world kinds there are.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

We call those bricks of knowledge. You should take symbolic logic to understand more.

Fact is that you are trying to make yourself sound "deep" by ignorance.

No What you described to me is no different than an acid trip. You saw some interesting things from you subjective experience and you think you've figured it out. Well congratulations.

I'd be willing to bet that anything you can tell me, I can think of an exception.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We call those bricks of knowledge. You should take symbolic logic to understand more.

Fact is that you are trying to make yourself sound "deep" by ignorance.

No What you described to me is no different than an acid trip. You saw some interesting things from you subjective experience and you think you've figured it out. Well congratulations.

I'd be willing to bet that anything you can tell me, I can think of an exception.

I'm not trying to sound like anything. You asked me a question and no matter how I answer you, you perser me for me for.

Id' appreciate it if you stop trolling me. I'm done with you now. Save it for people like you, who can understand the concepts but can never actually understand the theme.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't think that's the way it works. You make a claim, you prove it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

All true but a little less than complete. the only scientific fact i used to wake up was that the smallest particles in the universe are difficult to study because the very observation of them altered their locations. If an electron knows when it is looking itself in the face then I should also i figured. When it happened my identity seemed like a shoebox I was living in compared to the size and scope of my real self. I really did have to get soooooo close before i even began looking for the right questions.

One suggestion try to think about when your creation actually began and forget your birthday.
edit on 23-8-2013 by andrewadkison because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The battle between good and evil is a childish myth we are all safer then we can imagine and one has no free will until he realizes that the interaction between dna and environment completely control every thought you can have and has your entire life. "evil people" are the easiest for nature to control by far so we only have to worry about our self-identities surviving the awakening of our souls. but if you have no idea what i am typing about then you have work to do before then.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpig221
The very fact that you think you are 'enlightened' proves you're not. All you're doing is feeding your ego.

Yet it should be shared so the unenlightened can use it to gain understanding themselves. Which is why many choose the hermits way or at least stay out of the public domain. Imagine all those unenlightened leechers sucking your attention away from enlightenment, it must be frustrating, if the OP wasn't enlightened and all.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is not a grand revelation. It is simple and I'm sure that when I say it, people will be unimpressed.

Quite the opposite actually, I am very impressed well was until i get here

I'll say it in a little while.

It wont be enlightening for anyone if you say it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join