It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

I have always been of a mind the people that do the most talking about what they are going to do are also the ones that are the first to know how wrong they were just before they die.

America really never says much of anything, just kind of hangs out waiting for some fool to make the first move.That being said no matter who the winner is or is not the world will never be the same and billions will die.

Not fear mongering, just human nature, imagine all the humans that live each day just waiting to die in battle, its there whole culture, they have nothing else to live for, this is all they have been taught all there lives...................did you really think they would just sit around and someday go back to some obscure job and or life??

"An apocalypse of our own design".................................. the human swan song.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

You seem to like that word "delusional"... especially when someone doesn't agree with the crap you are arguing in this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

LOL, do you really want me to go there?

How about constant propaganda from your alphabet agencies?

Oklahoma bombings, 9/11, countless wars in Middle-east, putting dictators in place then turning on them.

Not to mention all the political scandals, such "Fast & Furious", trying to force SOPA piracy bills, etc.

Those are just the tip of the iceberg..

God bless naivety.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Agreed. I brought this before. Anyone that sees an easy victory over Chinese toy store army better take a close look at the complexities presented here.

www.sinodefenceforum.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

I have said this before...Never lend Money to someone that you have no way of getting it back if the other party chose not to pay.

The U.S. could destroy the entire Chinese Economy by simply stop payment on loans and also stop all Chinese Imports. Within Two Weeks...China would collapse. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Bixxi3

You seem to like that word "delusional"... especially when someone doesn't agree with the crap you are arguing in this thread.

well you are your arguing with me over stuff i've never said and then ignore the stuff i have said

I guess i could argue like you.
the only country to use a nuclear warhead on people was the USA and then they justified it.
truly shocking.

Just to add i actually like america hell im living here sure there are some thing i don't like more and more it seems but that more political.
I suggest any Englishman to come and live out here. Your accent alone gets you jobs and for some reason every interview and job i have gotten since i've been here seem to think that our educational system is vastly superior
of course i don't disagree.
Oh and don't get me started how easy the girls are when you speak with a English accent...almost to easy.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

That's your proof!? Wow.. you realize if it weren't for the U.S. freedom of the press (No, not FoxNews or CNN.. try alternative media) you wouldn't know anything about us that we didn't want you to know. Your country controls your media enough so your government isn't embarressed.. you and I both know that's true. If not then tell me why you are allowed to know about our corruption, genius? Can't wait to read it!

ETA: You realize the reason you even know about the Fast and Furious scandal is because freedom of the press.. when we air out our dirty laundry it is an example of what freedoms we still do have that you and everyone else DOESN'T have.

edit on 12-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Last year, the U.S. spent 711 billion on military expenditures. China spent 143. Do you think the U.S. has something China isn't expecting? For that sort of money, they sure as hell better. I don't agree with the amount the U.S. spends on "defense" spending.. but they do, and because they do, I don't think a single country in the world has a stronger military.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oh no! China has figured out that if you launch one missile it may miss or be shot down, but if you launch many missile some of them are likely to hit!

And China has the capability to produce many missiles!

THE WORLD IS DOOMED!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 11-6-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Bixxi3

well you are your arguing with me over stuff i've never said and then ignore the stuff i have said

I guess i could argue like you.
the only country to use a nuclear warhead on people was the USA and then they justified it.
truly shocking.

Just to add i actually like america hell im living here sure there are some thing i don't like more and more it seems but that more political.
I suggest any Englishman to come and live out here. Your accent alone gets you jobs and for some reason every interview and job i have gotten since i've been here seem to think that our educational system is vastly superior
of course i don't disagree.
Oh and don't get me started how easy the girls are when you speak with a English accent...almost to easy.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Well if there's no argument then I can apologize if I started a fire.. just a little on the defensive since so many ATS members are quick to condemn the entire American population.. shot gun blast buddy.. sorry

Most Americans respect Britain.. we have a history together. Lots of rivalry but still we are and probably always will be connected. Our education system sucks, yes.. but only for those who do not want to learn and feel as though dropping out in the answer.

As far as the women being easy in America.. yes if they aren't raised properly they tend to be that way. It was easy for me when I went to different countries having an American accent (yes
even British women) has nothing to do with superiority of nations when it comes to women.. it has to do with the fact you are from a different place that makes one attractive.. so what's your point?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Thanks for clearing that up for me (!)

You're concentraing on the media aspects...How about other points?

The proof is in the pudding..hence why you chose to talk specifically about Freedom of the press , as opposed to the other things.

ALL of those things I mentioned are proof in itself of the BS coming out from the U.S.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I will not deny the problems our country is facing.. but as I said before you can thank our Constitution that allows you to even peek into the lives of our government so you can poke and prod us about much better you are compared to us.. You must be a real awesome person

I have fought alongside many British Soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq and none of them are/were as rude as you, or most of the British ATS members. Those fighters were great men.. it is when I came to ATS that I found out how it can be.. very sad.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Those accents work both ways, some of my fondest memories are of the UK.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by Bixxi3

Those accents work both ways, some of my fondest memories are of the UK.
Mine too

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And then theres this older bit about the diesel subs the Chinese had back then...

That China’s submarines are surfacing boldly near U.S. warships is a telltale sign of newer advanced technologies, such as acoustic tiles and cavitation-reducing propellers, that are being employed on the submarines, says Stitt.

China’s new Song-class diesel submarines have tracked U.S. Navy ships operating in the seas near Japan and Taiwan. Last November, after China denied the USS Kitty Hawk’s port call in Hong Kong at the last minute, a Chinese submarine shadowed the carrier as it entered the Taiwan Straits on its return voyage to Yokosuka, Japan. In the late fall of 2006, a Song-class submarine surfaced within torpedo range of the Kitty Hawk off the coast of Okinawa, Japan.

www.nationaldefensemagazine.org...

It only takes one.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with making plans China. Everybody's entitled to a plan.
The problem with plans is they go to hell once you get kicked in the nuts.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
China has a very long way to go before she can bring it to anybody.. let alone the US, she has 1 aircraft carrier for god sake, the US & NATO which would be the case should China make such a brave move, combined have 22 Aircraft carriers, and many thousands of navel vessels,

What about Aircraft? well the US & NATO have over 40.000 aircraft to Chinas 5,176 inferior aircraft

Lets not get to carried away such a move would be suicide

Even with Russia allied to China, that only makes 2 aircraft carriers & 8.000 aircraft

Nothing to worry about, its not over confidence its common sense

Just curious...all aircraft etc...how would the US fair against a nuclear attack vs China AND Russia? Or better yet, a ground war in Iran hand to hand with China and Russia vs the US?

Well the US has NATO so it wouldnt just be the US vs Iran/China/Russia..... USA has proven that they are legitmately nutz, they dont just talk, and they back up everything with heavy military force... I say good luck to ANYONE who tries to take down USA and its allies.... And I love how people state "how would US fair against a nuclear attack?" They would probbaly fair better than MOST, they have a huge country so its hard to take it down with any single strike, and understand when US radar systems see missiles coming towards the country there will be an IMMEDIATE retaliatory strike from the nuclear subs, carriers, destroyers we have in every part of the globe...

And I will say this much... It's nice to see ANOTHER thread on how China/Russia is going to destroy USA... Literally Every week someone is starting a new one... We get the point, you all hate USA...
edit on 12-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
why does the united states polarize the world.

if america and israel have a problem with iran, why do they threaten to punish belgium or britain.

these are independent and sovereign countries and they need to apply for american waivers to do business.

if they ever go to war with iran, these countries won't forget. when americans are alone dying alone in some foreign desert, they'll be secretly hoping they get slaughtered.

at the end of the day, it seems it'll be america and israel against the world. and when they're burning in flames they'll still be blaming everyone else.

What never ceases to amaze me is how everyone blames U.S. citizens when most of us would rather not have anything to do with this bullsh*t.

Incase you folks do not pay attention to politicking here in my country, the people have no power...it all belongs to daddy Warbucks, who is only interested in fattening his already grossly fattened bank accounts.

So when you're rubbing your hands together with glee and relishing our destruction keep in mind, your desire to see us burn will come back on you, because what comes around goes around.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

Given what the nations have learned, WWIII is likely already in progress.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The money is just here to keep us fed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join