It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
why does the united states polarize the world.

if america and israel have a problem with iran, why do they threaten to punish belgium or britain.

these are independent and sovereign countries and they need to apply for american waivers to do business.

if they ever go to war with iran, these countries won't forget. when americans are alone dying alone in some foreign desert, they'll be secretly hoping they get slaughtered.

at the end of the day, it seems it'll be america and israel against the world. and when they're burning in flames they'll still be blaming everyone else.

America, Israel

America, Israel

America, Israel hmmm.. guessing you're of middle eastern descent?
edit on 12-6-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

Posting this for the benefit of any Sailors who may come across this post, notice at the bottom: "The loss of life was great":

U.S. Navy Carrier Task Force Destroyed

TO: General Richard Meyers, Chairman, the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Subject: Predicted Destruction of a US Navy Carrier Task Force

General, I have a friend who, during the nine years I have known him, has never been wrong on any “prediction” he has made. This includes the Dow-Jones “bottom-out” of 2002; and the rise of “per-barrel” oil prices, to the very dollar amount(s) this year!

Some days ago my friend was given a Holy Ghost vision of a US Navy Carrier Task Force, consisting of fifteen ships and three subs, being attacked by Chinese (PRC) forces.

Suddenly the carrier, which was in the center of the formation, was hit on the port side. A huge hole opened and the carrier then “slowed and shuddered to a stop.” Before any planes could be launched it rolled 30 degrees to port, casting all aircraft into the ocean. It then rolled to 90 degrees and capsized; all in a matter of a few minutes.

At that point the entire formation was struck by missiles, each ship being hit; including “two [SSN] submarines”, which were operating submerged on the flanks of the CVA. The ships were sunk by “air-to-surface” missiles, whereas the subs were sunk with “air-to-subsurface” devices. I suspect the missile which hit CVA had a “nuke tip.” Be advised the “bait” will be an incident with Taiwan; and the Russians and the North Koreans shall be, in some manner, involved in the scenario.

The entire formation was sunk; not one element/unit surviving. The loss of life was great.

Source:
U.S. Navy Carrier Task Force Destroyed
Scribd - Vision of Nuclear Attack

BTW this has been confirmed now by many others who are seeing dreams and visions of the exact same thing, Dr. Owuor and a woman named Ruby who created the video below:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Being from, and currently living in, USA, I know that many americans have been against the recents conflicts (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.) that have gone on, but people need to understand that if the day comes where USA is attacked by China/Russia/Iran, and our lifestyle/freedoms are truly tested and threatened, we are ALL going to team up WWII style, drop everything and give all our attention and resources to the war effort.... I guaranttee you that the US military will have millions of enlists that first week and it will grow, the defense budget will likely be approved for MUCH more spending, and it will turn into a "lets see who's bigger and badder" fight... China/Russia/Iran would be FOOLISH to attack the United States...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
Side note...Germany has been awfully quiet...where do they stand in the growing doom and gloom of WWIII?

edit on 11-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: rework title

edit on 11-6-2012 by DevilJonah because: (no reason given)

I think they're just gonna hang back on this one this time

and help pick up the pieces after it's over

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I could see this being valid if they use the back doors that they've put into parts that were manufactured there.

Otherwise, while I'm sure that China will do a great deal of damage, I will have to remain skeptical of such a claim.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

It's also nowhere near the start of the war either.

Sigh! the war started in 1939 we entered in 1941 that's the first quarter of the war just a tad closer then the complete BS that you guys were spewing about how we entered at the end. You even went to great lengths to say it was like playing 95% of video game and having someone come in and claim victory after that. it is ridiculous you guys have been exposed for being completely clueless you should just shut your silly little mouths before you embarrass yourselves further.

No one has discounted the contributions of the other countries. The battle of Britain was brilliant and will never be forgotten and one for the record books. The French resistance is legendary! The Russians at Stalingrad were relentless in the face of superior firepower and resources and on and on. The only ones butt hurt here are people who are spewing stupid propaganda and getting their asses handed to them by the truth!

America has plenty of things to be angry at about her but WWII is not one of them it was one of her finest moments!
edit on 12-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There is this kid at school.

He sells me his lunch treat every day.

On credit. He charges interest.

This has been going on for years and years.

My debt is very large now.

My hunger for lunch treats is like Americas hunger for cheap crap at walmart

I initially thought I would pay him back. But after years I realized I could never pay him back. I thought someday
the kid would just deny me the treats, but no. After all I am his biggest buyer.

Now the kids saying how he is going to take my bike away. Maybe my wii.

Last week I lulled him into meeting me behind the bandstand. I smashed his head in with a ball bat.

Debt cleared. Now his whole family give me treats. Free.

Thats how it is thats how it is going to be.

Dont like it? move to china.

Oh BTW, just saying.

>u

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
Side note...Germany has been awfully quiet...where do they stand in the growing doom and gloom of WWIII?

Have I woken up in a parallel universe?

Why would anything Germany has to say have anything to do with WW3?

They are a NATO puppet. Have you confused Germanys economic strength with military power? In fact CAN YOU even place Germany on a map?

And then for idiotic comment number 2:

Originally posted by DevilJonahJust curious...all aircraft etc...how would the US fair against a nuclear attack vs China AND Russia? Or better yet, a ground war in Iran hand to hand with China and Russia vs the US?

In a nuclear war EVERYONE dies..
And as anyone other than a complete moron could work out, in a 'ground war' in Iran, even if China and Russia weren't there, US forces would get slaughtered. This doesn't take a genius to work out.
Eventually, if you could stomach the losses you would probably 'win' but mass genocide would likely be involved in that outcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would think that China would actually attack the U.S.? The Chinese depend on the U.S. for purchasing their goods. China could have invested it's money anywhere in the world but chose the United States as it was considered the Safest Investment.

The Chinese are Not Even Close to being a Match against the U.S. Military. The Chinese rhetoric of taking Taiwan has stopped. The Chinese are helping reign in North Korea....The United States has informed China about the FEL and that information alone...although the Chinese were surprised by the shear scope and power of the system...they actually thanked us for informing them and plans for a Chinese Ocean Going Carrier Program have been severely curtailed.

Russia is the one country acting like a SPOILED BRAT...and it is mostly Putin. The U.S. offered Joint Development of the SM-3 Land Based ABM system in Poland and the Czech Rep. using Russian Radar as well as having Russian Military involved but Putin STUPIDLY LIED and said a few SM-3's could be directed against Russian ICBM's which is ridiculous since a few ABM's wouldn't cause but a dent in a Russian Missile Launch. The U.S. Pulled out of the Program and Poland was DEEPLY HURT until they were told the reason for this as Breakthroughs in Solid Rocket Fuel as well as the Breakthrough in the Free Electron Laser will now not be shared with Russia and this makes the Polish VERY HAPPY!

WAR in general after the FEL SYSTEM is completed will be OBSOLETE! The U.S. will be able to Hit and Target at the Speed of Light with Nuclear Powered Lasers that are not effected by atmosphere....in conjuction with a Satellite Specialized Mirror System....no number of ICBM's or Sub Launched Missiles will be too many in number for the FEL. No Nation would dare attempt to attack any part of the system as it is self defending.

It just may be possible...we may have achieved a WEAPON of such power and magnitude...it could end the concept of arms races or war on Large scales. A Non-Lethal Version of the FEL is in development. It could be used to dispurse troop concentrations. WE will have to see. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by JIMC5499

Then there's the issue of how China's ships are going to get into range to fire those missiles?

Even if they get in range, I don't think there is too much to be concerned about...

And OP: the the title of the 2nd link you provided is a little inflated, huh..? The article didn't really give a scenario that justified it, but hey...

edit on 11-6-2012 by facelift because: add 'op'

Perhaps the US battle fleet that was surprised by a China Sub that surfaced in it's midst. There is a reason that both China and the USSR never developed huge Carrier fleets. They know how easy they are to destroy. Lets not forget the Aussie sub that also got inside a battle group undetected.
create some balance!

P

Some of you are great being patriotic and all. It is laudable. A little common sense would be good to

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Oh for christ sake do you people think if you keep repeating this non-sense it will somehow be true? The US entered the War in 1941 the war ended in 1945. That is nowhere near the end of the war. The US saved Europe Australia and New Zealand from NAZI domination won the war in the pacific drove the Germans from Normandy back to the Rhine etc etc. Churchill and his entire cabinet acknowledged it see my previous post just before this one. No way Britain could have won it even with the Russians without US help

When Churchill heard about the attack on Pearl Harbor, he breathed a sigh of relief and said "We have now won the war". Even he knew Britain couldn't get it done without the US!

Where the hell are you guys getting the ridiculous anti-american hate propaganda...

edit on 11-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I don't agree with the guy you are responding to, but to answer your question about where we get this so called 'propaganda' from..well, some of it is fact and some of it is a reaction to all the BS that Americans spout about WW2.

America may of HELPED liberate Europe but they certainly didn't drive the Germans from Normandy back to the Rhine.

America DID NOT save the UK from invasion.

America spent the early war years profiteering from Hitler and using the war to establish themselves.

Axis forces were on the run in Africa following defeats at the hands of British Imperial forces prior to America entering the war (I think this may be why some say that from a British perspective the war had turned by the time America entered)

Churchill was an Americanophile.
His comment about having now won the war was true, sheer weight of numbers and the fact that the UK wouldn't have to stump up cash for the extra troops made this obvious.

British people are mostly bitter because America punished the UK for standing up against Hitler.

Exact details of this were kept secret until fairly recently which is why you probably witness growing Anti-American feelings on this subject.

Our cities had to be rebuilt using materials like concrete because we had to export all steel in order to maintain repayments to America, leading to some horrible cities like Coventry ('concrete jungle') which prior to the war was beautiful.

America also bullied us into 'pound convertibility' which made the war repayments even harder to cope with but made the US Dollar a lot stronger and indeed the 'international currency'.

America bullied the UK into pulling out of the Suez which in effect killed our Empire.

America funded and harboured terrorists who had attacked the UK.

American troops came to the UK to fight Hitler but to this day we have approx 120 military bases in our country, you can't honestly think that the average British citizen likes that, do you?
Remember until recently (may possibly be same after the cuts) that the UK defense budget was second only to that of Americas, so who are we being defended against or is it true that we are just an occupied puppet state?

When it comes to WW3, whether an occupied puppet state or NOT, if it is against China and Russia we will be there with America.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

It's funny to read ALL of this silly war posturing.

If a WWIII happens, guess what?

You, Me, Everyone....dead! That is, if nuclear weapons are involved.

Game over.

So don't be a dolt and stop escalating war propaganda!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I urge you to look up the New SM-3 ABM and Satellite Killer.

Then take a bit of time and research the FEL or Free Electron Laser.

The U.S. Was aware of the problem of a Multi-Billion Dolllar Carrier being possibly a target for a cheep Missile.

The SM-3 and the FEL have solved this problem and Ronald Reagan's Dream of a Missile Shield is NOW REALITY!

You can even look into the change of when these ships where supposed to come in for work. This is REAL not SCI-FI. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by biggilo

The past is the past.

We cannot build a time machine to go back and *fix* US-UK relations.

What we can do is ensure that such a travesty never happens again for as long as both countries exist.

I harbor no ill feelings towards my British neighbors, since one of my key ancestors came to the US and specifically to VT from Steeple Ashton, a village in Wiltshire sometime in the late 1790s-early 1800s (I'll have to double check on the actual year).

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I agree with you, I was just trying to explain why he is noticing a rise.

As documents get declassified etc. it just means we are learning the true nature of our history now.

It may look bad listing all those things but I would need 100 times more space to list things that makes our countries close.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I am talking about subs getting close enough to an Carrier to take photos of it's propellers! Australia did it! Little Aussie with it's puny budget can get a sub in close enough to kill a Carrier.

Yes, I am aware of the other tech. I am reminded of US and the new British air warfare Destroys that can track thousands of hostile targets. That is great guys, well done, now, how many can you kill.

In the Korean War, the Chinese would do some simple math. (Machine gun rate of fire * time to run to machine gun) + 1. Machine gun is over run.

How many missiles traveling twice the speed of sound can you intercept before one gets through and blows your bobby socks off. This is the way China thinks and this is how Carriers can be killed. Even energy weapons need to line up and fire. There is always a number over which the target is dead.

Think it through. Simultaneous sub-surface, Surface skimming, air to sea and Ballistic attacks can and will overwhelm any defense. That is why the US are the only ones with huge numbers of Carrier groups. All that I have said can be done with missiles currently deployed.

Now, let's have a look at the Chinese Air Force!

P

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
I dont think china want war. Thats the last thing they want.
I mean, why would they start a war with america? They know
it would be suicide. China are where they are now without
invading other countries. Why would they risk that with a
country that is superior militery wise.

Also, chances are, it will turn into ww3. China are not stupid.
If these two do go to war, it wont be china who starts it in my
opinion.

ok to answer your query, understand that China will not be alone, they will have Russia, Iran, and whatever other nation that exists whom wishes to break free from the western nations stranglehold on the worlds economy.

This isnt about war, its about money. And when you put it into that context, war is just a by product as right now the west is collapsing slowly. And you are witnessing the struggle for regional power. The west is grasping for straws at this point. Thats why the US went into Afgahnistan and Iraq...not to liberate, but to form military bases of control and control of resources. Syria is the next hurdle that they are hoping to slide into before someone challenges them that can actually do it.

Russia and China recognize this, and are vocal because they are trying to break free.

Consider that any war with China would be very bad, they have the one thing we don't...numbers. And it has been proven that an enemy with greater numbers can easily become the victor regardless of technological edge.

It is also the communist way to make one think they are weaker than they actually are. I mean do we really know what China and Russia are really capable of? Nope, just as they are in the dark about our capability as a whole.

Either way this will get ugly, and quickly. It wont matter what team you root for.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

It might start off conventional, but once one side gets butt hurt....expect nukes to follow.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Britain couldn't have beaten Germany, even with USSR's help, because they didn't have the numbers. True even today. Blair came begging to Clinton over Kosovo and Bush Jr over Iraq because UK doesn't have men or resources to do anything on their own.

Well we've won more wars alone since ww2 than you have, so it is clear that you are talking from your arse just like you do in every single one of your posts.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Britain couldn't have beaten Germany, even with USSR's help, because they didn't have the numbers. True even today. Blair came begging to Clinton over Kosovo and Bush Jr over Iraq because UK doesn't have men or resources to do anything on their own.
'

Actually USSR destroyed 80% of the fascist forces and lend lease was only 10% of the soviet war effort.Britain was very crucial in the war too.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join