It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 10
15
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe
 

That's your proof!? Wow.. you realize if it weren't for the U.S. freedom of the press (No, not FoxNews or CNN.. try alternative media) you wouldn't know anything about us that we didn't want you to know. Your country controls your media enough so your government isn't embarressed.. you and I both know that's true. If not then tell me why you are allowed to know about our corruption, genius? Can't wait to read it!

ETA: You realize the reason you even know about the Fast and Furious scandal is because freedom of the press.. when we air out our dirty laundry it is an example of what freedoms we still do have that you and everyone else DOESN'T have.

edit on 12-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)


So what you are saying is, America is the only country with freedom of the press?

You people really are so stupid it is staggering. Absolutely staggering.




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Most Americans respect Britain.. we have a history together. Lots of rivalry but still we are and probably always will be connected. Our education system sucks, yes.. but only for those who do not want to learn and feel as though dropping out in the answer.


Most Britons hate America. We do NOT have a history together. You are one nation and we are another. You need to get a new language going because we are sick to death of you speaking ours. You do not deserve to use our Language. It's not just your education system that sucks, every single god damned aspect of your country sucks.


edit on 12-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I've read the first two pages, and I've had enough. So some source claims China has the ability to strike a U.S. craft. So what, proves nothing. Sounds like nothing more than wishful thinking by anti American idealists. Everything being postulated by either side is nonsensical.With my little experience in U.S. electronic warfare, I'll tell you that what is demonstrated in public view compared with the total amount and capabilities of the equipment readily available is not known. You're not supposed to know, that's they way it's supposed to be. I feel safe in saying same goes for China and Russia as well.In the event of a large scale conflict between U.S., Israel, Russia, China, India, Ect, Ect, in any kind of combination it becomes a crap shoot. Who really knows who has what? Who really knows what country is going to side with another? All the talking and media propaganda means nothing when a hard line is drawn. Only then would we know who sides with who. Who really knows who is willing to do what? As a side note, please stop this nonsense that the U.S. hasn't won a war in whatever number of years. These wars aren't supposed to be won, they're supposed to be maintained for profit. If the initiative was to win a war pre B.C. style the U.S. would've slaughtered every man, woman, and child in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, ect. As it is, winning hasn't been the objective. How do we define a win in the war on terror?
edit on 12-6-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I like how this guy acts Russia's army didnt look like absolute crap when they went into Georgia. We took Iraq over in 2 weeks and it took you 9 days to finish off Georgia. In case you are not aware, The distance between the US and Iraq is far more than between Russia and Georgia.

Our military machine is far more powerful than Russia's, Or Chinas. You say they could fire a missile at our satellites, suprise attack?

Well, newsflash. SO COULD WE! And ours would probably be more accurate.

I like how you brought up the issue about American Pilots have with breathing in the Raptor. Our scientists are working on it. All Russian scientists would do is hit the nose of the plane with a hammer and take a swig of vodka.

Indonesia has more people than you. Look at the map at how tiny their country is compared to you.

Why is russia declining in population?
I have an answer. russian people are all so ugly they dont want to have sex with each other. They just sexually relieve themselves to American made porn and Jersey Shore. You know what russian women look like. Bug Eyed. Big foreheads. How far exactly did Chernobyls radiation spread? Ha. An entire country of uglies, so ugly, they dont want to reproduce. They'd rather make vodka out of potatoes and watch soccer.

I know you think of Americans as lazy, but the fact of the matter is you HATE US CAUSE WERE NUMBER ONE.

Who's going to get more medals at the summer olympics this year? Russia? Nyet. The same as 2008. and 2004. and 2000. the USA. In your entire life we have been the dominant country on this planet, Get used to it.


Russia and China will do jack # to our satellites. They can try and your countries are as good as done. They wont, because they know whos top dog.

If you think Russia and China's military dominates the US's military, whats wrong with you? Russia and China couldnt invade mexico if they had to. You all suffer from delusions of Granduer.

Look at how fast an American dominated this stupid thread with 1 post. 1 post. 1 post and I owned you. Made in America, sucka.

I bet the russians here probably voted for Putin b/c he tranqed a tiger while shirtless.

You fools.

edit on 12-6-2012 by bodybagPAT because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
group hug everybody.

Lets not make war lets make love

Lulz


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ahem...Hi People

Can we keep the anti-country-hate down a tad please...

Sure, discussions can get passionate at times - but they should never get poisonous


Cheers



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
In fact - I'm locking this thread down for a while...give people some time to just chill...

Will reopen a bit later when heads have cooled down some...



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
THREAD REOPENED

Hi People,


I've opened the thread up again.


Please be aware that again, while the subject matter does tend to ignite our own national pride and/or potential conflicts amongst eachother...be mindful of the Terms and Conditions of this site that you all agreed to abide by when signing up.


Again by all means be passionate in your discussion/debate...passion is a great thing...however please keep the poison out of it.


The thread - and replies from hence forth - will of course be reviewed regularly.
It goes without saying that any further repeat of such will be removed and the Member warned.


Thank you for your patience...it is appreciated.



Cheers



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Upper management will not allow a WWIII. It would spell destruction for this teaching facility we call Earth and Marduk was an example of what not to do.

So, I enjoyed reading this thread of what-if's and military might, I know it will not happen.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
...as a bit of my own input:

I see numerous replies stating that this country or that country saved this country or that country...


A few months ago I had an opportunity to call in and spend time up at our family urupa/cemetary.
At the rear of the cemetary, up on the hill and in 'pride of place', are a row of 14 graves.

Those graves are members of my own family who fought and died within the NZ Maori Battalion in a number of theatres around the world.

14 may sound like such a miniscule number...but from one family it's a decent amount I'd say.


I spent time honouring them, tending to their gravesites...thinking about what it must have been like for these guys - barely teenagers - overseas fighting and seeing all manner of pain and death.

I thought about their bravery, their fear they must surely have also experienced...and I was in awe.

I thought about how many other people around the world must be doing the same thing...visiting and honouring their own dead.



Not too sure if they fought for freedom, if they fought for a flag, an ideal or any other motivation...I do tend to think that when the bullets and bombs started they likely fought for something more basic - survival and keeping their mate next to them alive...regardless of the uniform that person wore...



So...just saying...I respect and honour all your fallen, from whatever country, city, town, household they came from...and humbly ask you extend the same respect to our own and those of others.



Cheers.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Upper management will not allow a WWIII. It would spell destruction for this teaching facility we call Earth and Marduk was an example of what not to do.

So, I enjoyed reading this thread of what-if's and military might, I know it will not happen.


I would have to completely disagree that it would not happen. I think it is absolutely unavoidable at this point:

US Ground Invasion of Iran

That would be enough to trigger the conflict to global proportions.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...as a bit of my own input:

I see numerous replies stating that this country or that country saved this country or that country...


A few months ago I had an opportunity to call in and spend time up at our family urupa/cemetary.
At the rear of the cemetary, up on the hill and in 'pride of place', are a row of 14 graves.

Those graves are members of my own family who fought and died within the NZ Maori Battalion in a number of theatres around the world.

14 may sound like such a miniscule number...but from one family it's a decent amount I'd say.


I spent time honouring them, tending to their gravesites...thinking about what it must have been like for these guys - barely teenagers - overseas fighting and seeing all manner of pain and death.

I thought about their bravery, their fear they must surely have also experienced...and I was in awe.

I thought about how many other people around the world must be doing the same thing...visiting and honouring their own dead.



Not too sure if they fought for freedom, if they fought for a flag, an ideal or any other motivation...I do tend to think that when the bullets and bombs started they likely fought for something more basic - survival and keeping their mate next to them alive...regardless of the uniform that person wore...



So...just saying...I respect and honour all your fallen, from whatever country, city, town, household they came from...and humbly ask you extend the same respect to our own and those of others.



Cheers.


Well put. As cheesy as it sounds, and even cliche...not matter how you put it...no one ever wins a war.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why did you link a thread that doesnt have any evidence or quotes regarding a ground invasion of Iran? I thought this thread was about China anyways?



Originally posted by DevilJonah

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Upper management will not allow a WWIII. It would spell destruction for this teaching facility we call Earth and Marduk was an example of what not to do.

So, I enjoyed reading this thread of what-if's and military might, I know it will not happen.


I would have to completely disagree that it would not happen. I think it is absolutely unavoidable at this point:

US Ground Invasion of Iran

That would be enough to trigger the conflict to global proportions.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why did you link a thread that doesnt have any evidence or quotes regarding a ground invasion of Iran? I thought this thread was about China anyways?



Originally posted by DevilJonah

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Upper management will not allow a WWIII. It would spell destruction for this teaching facility we call Earth and Marduk was an example of what not to do.

So, I enjoyed reading this thread of what-if's and military might, I know it will not happen.


I would have to completely disagree that it would not happen. I think it is absolutely unavoidable at this point:

US Ground Invasion of Iran

That would be enough to trigger the conflict to global proportions.


I didn't think I would have to go into how close ties to Russia and China Iran currently has. If we invade Iran, that is exactly what would trigger the conflict. I was hoping you would actually read the article or do some kind of research yourself....



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If we hit Iran, Russia and China will sit back like they always do. How many times in the last 2 decades has Russia and China warned the west against attacking a country? How many times has the west operated outside of the UN security council to do what it wanted? And things are somehow different THIS time? I dont think so. I guess we'll find out.




Originally posted by DevilJonah

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why did you link a thread that doesnt have any evidence or quotes regarding a ground invasion of Iran? I thought this thread was about China anyways?



Originally posted by DevilJonah

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Upper management will not allow a WWIII. It would spell destruction for this teaching facility we call Earth and Marduk was an example of what not to do.

So, I enjoyed reading this thread of what-if's and military might, I know it will not happen.


I would have to completely disagree that it would not happen. I think it is absolutely unavoidable at this point:

US Ground Invasion of Iran

That would be enough to trigger the conflict to global proportions.


I didn't think I would have to go into how close ties to Russia and China Iran currently has. If we invade Iran, that is exactly what would trigger the conflict. I was hoping you would actually read the article or do some kind of research yourself....



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


See I honestly see this time being different, although I completely agree with what you are saying. I just think tolerence level of US led invasions are at a threshold. And not to mention the current tensions with Russia threatening outright a preemptive strike on the US defense system, and the obvious differences with China over the US focus on the Pacific. I think they almost have to participate in this one.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It could be...i mean the world could be yet again "this close" to WWIII. I also think the Russians will sit it out if there is something in it for them. They have a way of being swayed wehen they know they may get something...maybe like the promise of keeping Asaad in power in exchange for Iran or vice/versa, the overthrow of Syria but will leave Iran alone? Its hard to say how this will play out but its getting interesting!



Originally posted by DevilJonah
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


See I honestly see this time being different, although I completely agree with what you are saying. I just think tolerence level of US led invasions are at a threshold. And not to mention the current tensions with Russia threatening outright a preemptive strike on the US defense system, and the obvious differences with China over the US focus on the Pacific. I think they almost have to participate in this one.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Its funny you say that! I'm trying to find it, but I could have swore I read an article somewhere about Russia and US secretly meeting to decide how to deal with Iran...

Can't find it though...but I did however come across this...which makes things a little more frightening...

China, Iran, and Russia hold Meetings



Russia has repeatedly warned against using military action against Iran -- an option never ruled out by Israel or the United States -- and said that this could cause a catastrophe in the Middle East.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Most Americans respect Britain.. we have a history together. Lots of rivalry but still we are and probably always will be connected. Our education system sucks, yes.. but only for those who do not want to learn and feel as though dropping out in the answer.


Most Britons hate America. We do NOT have a history together. You are one nation and we are another. You need to get a new language going because we are sick to death of you speaking ours. You do not deserve to use our Language. It's not just your education system that sucks, every single god damned aspect of your country sucks.


edit on 12-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)


What rubbish! How can you say most britains hate america.
Do you know most of the british people? Lol

I hate this primitive way of thinking. How can people say they
hate americans, or any country for that matter, when they don't
even know them.

People like this are clearly brainwashed to look at a country
as a collective (borg) Its so sad!



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


meh, in their defence, I'm American and I can hardly tolerage myself a majority of the time. But what people need to understand is the American People have been completely indoctorined with this way of thinking. If anything we're just guilty of being sheep...



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join