It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah

Originally posted by Citybig

They don't need to, since they manufacture most of the electronics in your technology I doubt they would need to spend any money stealing it when you give it to them along with lots of money.

Last time I checked, they were at the fore-front of cell phones and underwear vending machines...the US was too busy building technology that decides the fate of empires....

So you haven't checked for the last 10 or so years then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ooops, really smart move there guys

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I will however say that I am completely indoctorined with the "US arrogance", I will admit it....while in the same breath speak out about why other countries despise us. But let's be realistic....all public opinion aside, the US is the most powerful nation in the world. I have to say that other countries have every right to dislike us...hell, I dislike us a majority of the time...but its because what our leaders choose to DO with the power that we have.

You can hate the US all you want, but debating our gloabal supiority when it comes to almost every avenue, whether it be technology, military, or even mainstream music...is pointless. You helped create the rail gun...we gave you Jay-Z...fair trade.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

They don't need to, since they manufacture most of the electronics in your technology I doubt they would need to spend any money stealing it when you give it to them along with lots of money.

Last time I checked, they were at the fore-front of cell phones and underwear vending machines...the US was too busy building technology that decides the fate of empires....

So you haven't checked for the last 10 or so years then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ooops, really smart move there guys

To which I say to you...

Stuxnet hits China

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I will however say that I am completely indoctorined with the "US arrogance", I will admit it....while in the same breath speak out about why other countries despise us. But let's be realistic....all public opinion aside, the US is the most powerful nation in the world. I have to say that other countries have every right to dislike us...hell, I dislike us a majority of the time...but its because what our leaders choose to DO with the power that we have.

You can hate the US all you want, but debating our gloabal supiority when it comes to almost every avenue, whether it be technology, military, or even mainstream music...is pointless. You helped create the rail gun...we gave you Jay-Z...fair trade.

Funny, because the last time I checked none of your technology was made in America, even from American brands, for example, most Apple products in the last 12 years have been designed by a British man and built by a Chinese kid.

Military? Is that why you haven't won a war alone since the 1800's? Your superior military has been defeated by every enemy you have had to face without the backup of an allied nation.

Mainstream music? Didn't you realise that it is British record labels that own most of your acts?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
China has a very long way to go before she can bring it to anybody.. let alone the US, she has 1 aircraft carrier for god sake, the US & NATO which would be the case should China make such a brave move, combined have 22 Aircraft carriers, and many thousands of navel vessels,

What about Aircraft? well the US & NATO have over 40.000 aircraft to Chinas 5,176 inferior aircraft

Lets not get to carried away such a move would be suicide

Even with Russia allied to China, that only makes 2 aircraft carriers & 8.000 aircraft

Nothing to worry about, its not over confidence its common sense

Just curious...all aircraft etc...how would the US fair against a nuclear attack vs China AND Russia? Or better yet, a ground war in Iran hand to hand with China and Russia vs the US?

Alot better than Russia & China

www.youtube.com...

A ground war in Iran with Iran, Russia & China?, well personally i think it is highly unlikely because of the above, but for fun & games

I think Russia would pull out shortly after NATO roll into Russia from Europe, China & Iran would be kick all the way back to Beijing because of the lack of air superiority as i said China & Russia have 2 aircraft carrier between them, the US/NATO have 22 also using airbases all over the region, China would have a tough job getting logistics and supply's in by land sea or air, it would be forced to pull back while Iran was cleared out rather quickly, i highly doubt Russia or China would have either of its carriers left by this point

In this chaos i can see tensions with North/South Korea, and perhaps Taiwan, Japan would no doubt go into North Korea along with Australia & Japan,

So it could possibly end up in a huge land battle over Russia with NATO, a coastal attack on China from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, AND, the US & Israel in Iran, once Iran is cleared of Chinese & the Iranian forces, they will no doubt split there forces up as happened in WWII, pacific/europe, and begin to take the fight to Russia & China with NATO

which ever way you look at it it is near impossible for Russia & China to bring a War to anyone with just two aircraft carriers, with no air superiority, its best bets would be to dig in,

Now the problem this brings is, the attackers have all the resources while you're pinned down, and also can bomb you into submission and you production lines, so neither would you be able to produce much hardware, it is also highly likely that civilians will become targets in China, as it has a large workforce/manpower therefore they will be targeted as they're part of the machine,

I also suspect during this time, India will without doubt take back all of its disputed land with China, and take out a few dams in the process that are draining its rivers dry,

There's no doubt it will be a long and hard war with many life's lost on all sides, and also this is all of course theoretical because in reality the nukes will fly and all will die

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It's so funny to read the yanks slamming the Chinese Military and Russian/Soviet equipment. How quick you forget that in every war you have fought since 1945 (you've lost all of them) it has been Soviet/Russian equipment that has sent your useless army back in boxes, and the Chinese Army that sent you packing from both Korea and Vietnam.

Exactly.

Euroleague Basketball teams often defeat NBA teams. They shouldnt on paper. But it happens. I love seeing the USA National Basketball Team get beaten at the World Championships and the Olympics. It happens all the time.

The underdog always has a shot. The underdog fights harder.

America is overrated anf overconfident..

And as if any of these people have any clue of what China is capable of. not to mention their very long list of friends. Americas 'friends' dont even really like them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Words fail me to express my deepest fear of a navy that has yet to complete a carrier landing at sea.Of an un blooded force that is untried and xenophobic in methods and techniques from a nation of ant like robots who's technical know how was stolen or sold then stolen.You are obviously in possession of many alternate history books.You seem to be so programmed........and familiar.It's of little consequence your are another America hating troll whom no one will be able to sway as you have made up your mind far too strongly to be confused by little things like facts.
Conventional war is our territory we own it.
Like others I'm displeased about the activities done with it but the results are undisputed.No body wants to fight on this block.
We have great allies as well I never disparage them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You lost those wars because you were militarily outgunned and logistically trumped by people who were 100 years behind you in terms of technological capability and probably less than half the numbers of men you had. You cannot hide this fact by claiming you lost because they were unjust wars,

Out gunned oh please don't be stupid.
if we had fought that war like WWII N. Vietnam would have been a smoldering ash. It is only when we bombed Hanoi that they decided to come to peace talks and our Politicians gave everything away and sold out the South Vietnamese people and we left. Granted we should not have been there in the first place but you can't win a war even with superior firepower if you don't even give a half ass effort.

If our military came home and regrouped and focused our efforts on a single enemy even if it was an alliance of many nations to destroy them there is no military on earth that could stand up to them, The problem is politicians use our military like mafia enforcers around the world and spread them too thin and tie their hands with ridiculous rules of engagement etc etc. it is not our capabilities that have lost us any war it is mismanagement by corrupt politicians. They have much blood on their hands.

I agree with many of your points but this is not one of them. Some of your recent comments on this thread make you appear to just be an America hater using emotion and not reason and logic. There is a growing group of Americans that realize our many faults and are working to educate people so we can change our country and bring these rogue politicians to justice. You would do well to cease the emotional American bashing and focus on helping us educate our people.

We know America has a reckoning coming and we will pay for the harm we have causes around the world so to speak however we still love our country and want to be around to steer her right when the opportunity becomes available.

edit on 11-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Out gunned oh please don't be stupid.
if we had fought that war like WWII N. Vietnam would have been a smoldering ash. It is only when we bombed Hanoi that they decided to come to peace talks and our Politicians gave everything away and sold out the South Vietnamese people and we left. Granted we should not have been there in the first place but you can't win a war even with superior firepower if you don't even give a half ass effort.

You tried to fight it like WW2, you used massive ammounts of bombs, aircraft and major infantry and armor operations. The result? You were completely and hopelessly outgunned. Stop trying to revise the facts and just accept it.

If our military came home and regrouped and focused our efforts on a single enemy to destroy them there is no military on earth that could stand up to them, The problem is politicians use our military like mafia enforcers around the world and spread them too thin and tie their hands with ridiculous rules of engagement etc etc. it is not our capabilities that have lost us any war it is mismanagement by corrupt politicians. They have much blood on their hands.

Except the vietnamese, and the koreans, and the chinese, and anyone else you have been at war with. You keep saying there is no military that can stand up to you, maybe that is true in the alternate reality you seem to exist in, but to the rest of the world, you are a joke.

I agree with many of your points but this is not one of them. Some of your recent comments on this thread make you appear to just be an America hater using emotion and not reason and logic. There is a growing group of Americans that realize our many faults and are working to educate people so we can change our country and bring these rogue politicians to justice. You would do well to cease the emotional American bashing and focus on helping us educate our people.

I'm not interested in how many of my posts you agree with. I dislike your country and people. If more governments and nations had, you would never have been given the chance to destroy this planet like you have. Therefore it is logical and reasonable to dislike America.

Your country is too far gone to even attempt to save.

We know America has a reckoning coming and we will pay for the harm we have causes around the world so to speak however we still love our country and want to be around to steer her right when the opportunity becomes available.

And we in the international community cannot wait for this reckoning to happen. I cannot think of a nation so richly deserving of a beatdown more than the US.

After this, please write a new constitution and legal system, and develop your own language, you wanted a break from the British, you do not deserve to use their language or legal system or constitution.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Americas 'friends' dont even really like them.

Too true.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's so funny to read the yanks slamming the Chinese Military and Russian/Soviet equipment. How quick you forget that in every war you have fought since 1945 (you've lost all of them) it has been Soviet/Russian equipment that has sent your useless army back in boxes, and the Chinese Army that sent you packing from both Korea and Vietnam.

The numbers tell the real story.....

US Korean War casualties...36,940
Korean Army casualties......215,000
Chinese casualties............152,000

US Vietnam casualties......58,269
NVA/VC casualties......1,262,000

US 1st Gulf War casualties...........258
Iraqi casualties.......................20-26,000

US 2nd Gulf War(Terror War) casualties.......6,280
Iraqi/Afgan casualties.....................655,000

Who is decimating who?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Ah soul mates.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide

Who is decimating who?

I like the way you cleverly disguise the civilian casualties in those numbers to make it look as if you were decimating people. The numbers are pointless though, because YOU STILL LOST.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Consider chinas long range anti ship missile fired in a volley of ohhhh a thousand per carrier group.
Consider the size of its airforce, armed with Beidou guided missiles and advanced torpedoes, factor in their gen five aircraft too.
In a coordinated attack

Then add what we don't know about in their anti naval capability, a key part of their strategy.

How many carrier groups, realistically, would the US commit ?

The sheer number of missiles potentially availible to the Chinese is a game changer, but only slightly

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

HAHAHAHAHA!

Talk about arrogance and ignorance. The USA is NOT 'leading in most fields' or anything like it. You are mediocre and rely on other nations resources to keep you afloat. You have some of the best technology out there but even then Russia and China have built equal counter parts.
You're armed forces aren't the best trained either, they are mediocre and rely on sheer power and even then you are getting your ass kicked by some AK-47 armed farmers in Afghanistan.

1. Ireland, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Israel and Germany all have better trained soldiers even though they have poorer hardware overall.
2. Japan has a much higher life expectancy than the USA and have one of the worlds best living standards.
3. Ireland, UK, Germany, Sweden and most Eastern European nations have much better software programmers who the US government contracts to program their missiles and guidance systems.

That is only a fraction of what nations are better than the USA. If you want more then Hmu in a private mail.

Anyway, China could easily destroy a huge chunk of the US' Fleets by simply sending a few hundred fishing boats, crammed with explosives, straight into the side of the ships and then using ballistic missiles to finish off any stragglers. The US would hit back and it would hurt China but with the US in decline and Chinese expansion it would hurt the US more than it would China.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who is decimating who?

I like the way you cleverly disguise the civilian casualties in those numbers to make it look as if you were decimating people. The numbers are pointless though, because YOU STILL LOST.

I used military combatant numbers AND used casualty numbers from the countries themselves, china, korea etc. I have no need to change those numbers. They are all readily available for view at wiki.

Just a little reminder what the US military is capable of.

One last thing..........those numbers are digusting as it is. Too much death.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Who is decimating who?

I used military combatant numbers AND used casualty numbers from the countries themselves, china, korea etc. I have no need to change those numbers. They are all readily available for view at wiki.

Just a little reminder what the US military is capable of.

One last thing..........those numbers are digusting as it is. Too much death.

Thanks for the little reminder that the US is barely capable of anything else other than killing innocent civilians.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
America hasn't won a war since WWII I hate to tell everybody here.

America, no conventional army for that matter, can beat a well trained, fanatical insurgency style uprising.

Romans, the British, the Americans... You just can't do it unless your prepared to slaughter everybody because you can't tell them apart.

So should the Chinese use insurgency they win. On the battlefield it's the US. That simple.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You tried to fight it like WW2, you used massive ammounts of bombs, aircraft and major infantry and armor operations. The result? You were completely and hopelessly outgunned. Stop trying to revise the facts and just accept it

Not even a fraction compared to WWII just barely enough to stay in the fight. We could have leveled the country in a matter of days or weeks. We didn't lose those fights we quit because there as no will at home and the politicians incompetence.

You keep saying there is no military that can stand up to you, maybe that is true in the alternate reality you seem to exist in, but to the rest of the world, you are a joke

Which is why none of our enemies who you claim are superior have had the balls to try and invade us and kick our ass for invading their country while we march around the globe stomping all over it... Ok their Slick... Sigh!
If we are so inferior why is it we march into any country we like and do as we please?

I'm not interested in how many of my posts you agree with. I dislike your country and people. If more governments and nations had, you would never have been given the chance to destroy this planet like you have. Therefore it is logical and reasonable to dislike America. 

Your country is too far gone to even attempt to save. 

So you are just a mindless ignorant America basher. Which explains your irrational mindless answers like above... Sigh! And you think yours and other countries are innocent of destroying the planet and oppressing people in your own countries and around the world? My you are naive!

Those who wish for the complete destruction of America will be sadly disappointed and will reap what they have wished on us! Be careful what you wish for!

And we in the international community cannot wait for this reckoning to happen. I cannot think of a nation so richly deserving of a beatdown more than the US. 

You act as if you are all one big country. Again your countries are not innocent and you will have a reckoning also so don't be so smug. If you think you will escape it think again! All your monetary systems are the same as ours they will all collapse as all fiat monetary systems have in history. The Oppression Europe and Asia has foisted on the world is legendary and they will reap its rewards. And the British Empire is one of the worst if not the worst oppressors in the history of the world and the seat of the current world financial/economic crisis! (You won't hear that on the news LOL!) In fact America is rather small time in looking at history and the death destruction and oppression the rest of the world has perpetrated on each other so get off your high horse we aren't the first to stray of course you'll get what's coming to you also!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Yep that is true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join