It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
yeah

because they don't want to sell us their crap anymore or buy our debt

duuuuuuuh

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's so funny to read the yanks slamming the Chinese Military and Russian/Soviet equipment. How quick you forget that in every war you have fought since 1945 (you've lost all of them) it has been Soviet/Russian equipment that has sent your useless army back in boxes, and the Chinese Army that sent you packing from both Korea and Vietnam.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Originally posted by DevilJonah

Side note...Germany has been awfully quiet...where do they stand in the growing doom and gloom of WWIII?

Right there with america.

but first its going to depend on whether you believe hitler lost wwii or not.

perhaps all is not as it seems.

Germany is taking over Europe without firing a shot. They are doing in peacetime what Hitler could not do with a world war.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
China has a very long way to go before she can bring it to anybody.. let alone the US, she has 1 aircraft carrier for god sake, the US & NATO which would be the case should China make such a brave move, combined have 22 Aircraft carriers, and many thousands of navel vessels,

What about Aircraft? well the US & NATO have over 40.000 aircraft to Chinas 5,176 inferior aircraft

Lets not get to carried away such a move would be suicide

Even with Russia allied to China, that only makes 2 aircraft carriers & 8.000 aircraft

Nothing to worry about, its not over confidence its common sense

Agreed! Not to mention American subs and drones etc. Even if they managed to decimate a fleet in the vicinity that wold be far from crippling the US navy.

I do think we may be underestimating China's capabilities militarily though. However that may just be appearance the Military is all about assessing potential opponents capabilities. However with the anti-american globalists that have inhabited the whites house for the last two decades could they have undermined that and put us at risk?

I still feel war is unlikely with China however it would be a good cover for the global economic meltdown and rebooting of the fiat monetary system... You know everyone would have to sacrifice becuase of the war... cough puke,,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
It's so funny to read the yanks slamming the Chinese Military and Russian/Soviet equipment. How quick you forget that in every war you have fought since 1945 (you've lost all of them) it has been Soviet/Russian equipment that has sent your useless army back in boxes, and the Chinese Army that sent you packing from both Korea and Vietnam.

Last time I checked, Russia is relying on China and France (as well as almost every other country) to even have a shot at having some kind of military equipment that works...

Russia equipment failures

For one of the largest arms manufacturers...there doesn't seem to be a lot of faith in their own productions.

And do I seriously need to go on about how much money time and effort have gone into China trying to get their hands on US technology for DECADES?

China Steals US Tech

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Originally posted by 0mage

Side note...Germany has been awfully quiet...where do they stand in the growing doom and gloom of WWIII?

Right there with america.

but first its going to depend on whether you believe hitler lost wwii or not.

perhaps all is not as it seems.

Germany is taking over Europe without firing a shot. They are doing in peacetime what Hitler could not do with a world war.

Germany is so tied into the Euro both will collapse together, they will not be able to feed their own people let alone engage in a war.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think China is much more wise and arent flaunting the planes and ships they have ready and waiting hidden. I think a lot of this garbage people say about how mighty our military is compared to China's is propaganda and nothing more. I think like the US, China has many advanced top secret weapons that can wipe out massive amounts of people without using nuclear warheads.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Everybody is missing the point! The Chinese aren't going to aim those missiles at our aircraft carriers.

They are going to aim the missiles at our satellites!!

Yes, an aircraft carrier can survive wave after wave of missiles but if you shoot down the unprotected satellite powering every technollogy on it....

...it's useless!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I still feel war is unlikely with China however it would be a good cover for the global economic meltdown and rebooting of the fiat monetary system... You know everyone would have to sacrifice becuase of the war... cough puke,,

I'd have to disagree completely. If Isreal fires on Iran, then Russia fires on Isreal, US fires on Russia, China fires on US...

Even if it comes down to an actual invasion, which is what would be nessecary to curb the Iran nuclear creation, China would by no means stay out of the conflict.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
China does not stand a chance, They will have to increase military spending by multiples and do it for years before they would have any chance on defeating the the U.S. military industrial machine. Remember who has the largest air force in the world.....the U.S. air force. Who has the worlds' second largest air force......U.S. navy. China's military is growing and are a force to recon with but still no match for the U.S.'s might.
brice

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

We did not lose those wars because of inferior equipment or capabilities. We never lost on the battlefield. We lost because they were unjust wars that did not have the peoples support and thus the politicians tried to fight limited wars to appease the lack of support and tied the hands of the generals to wage full scale war to win like in WWII.

Its the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. In WWII If the enemy tried to hide out in a church that church was leveled unlike now where the enemy takes refuge in mosques because they know it will not get leveled. It's ridiculous which is why we should not be in any war unless we are directly attacked or threatened. To bad our politicians are rogue and the American people as a whole do not have the knowledge or will to remove them.

edit on 11-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Last time I checked, Russia is relying on China and France (as well as almost every other country) to even have a shot at having some kind of military equipment that works...

You see, this is the sort of arrogance unique to Americans. Newsflash: Russian equipment sends your army home in boxes EVERY SINGLE WEEK. They take down your black hawk and chinook helicopters with such ease it is almost laughable, they knock out your tanks and humvees without much effort either.

For one of the largest arms manufacturers...there doesn't seem to be a lot of faith in their own productions.

You mean like the way US air force pilots get suffocated by their own planes?

And do I seriously need to go on about how much money time and effort have gone into China trying to get their hands on US technology for DECADES?

China Steals US Tech

They don't need to, since they manufacture most of the electronics in your technology I doubt they would need to spend any money stealing it when you give it to them along with lots of money.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

We did not lose those wars because of inferior equipment or capabilities. We never lost on the battlefield. We lost because they were unjust wars that did not have the peoples support and thus the politicians tried to fight limited wars to appease the lack of support and tied the hands of the generals to wage full scale war to win like in WWII.

Its the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. In WWII If the enemy tried to hide out in a church that church was leveled unlike now where the enemy takes refuge in mosques because they know it will not get leveled. It's ridiculous which is why we should not be in any war unless we are directly attacked or threatened. To bad out politicians are rogue and the American people as a whole do not have the knowledge or will to remove them.

I have to say that all the death and distruction, all the wars, everything wrong with the world...that is being blamed on Politicians and TPTB...is no one's fault but our own.

The US is sticking its nose where it does not belong, creating and controlling wars around the world...but if the human race actually woke up long enough from reading the headlines of what Lindsay Lohan did over the weekend and actually focused on what they could do to change the course of human history...the world has gone to hell...but lets face it...we sure didn't do anything to stop it. So by my accounts, we are just as guilty.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You see, this is the sort of arrogance unique to Americans. Newsflash: Russian equipment sends your army home in boxes EVERY SINGLE WEEK. They take down your black hawk and chinook helicopters with such ease it is almost laughable, they knock out your tanks and humvees without much effort either.

China Steals US Tech

They don't need to, since they manufacture most of the electronics in your technology I doubt they would need to spend any money stealing it when you give it to them along with lots of money.

Its actually quite comedic that you talk of arrogance, but then follow up with how awesome you are...but to be honest, like most of the uneducated under-performing countries out there, you continue to ignore the facts. If Russia...or even China for that matter where so "great" than why, please tell, are neither the leading power in the world?

Did you even READ those articles? Just because you SAY that its not true...doesn't make it so.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
China has a very long way to go before she can bring it to anybody.. let alone the US, she has 1 aircraft carrier for god sake, the US & NATO which would be the case should China make such a brave move, combined have 22 Aircraft carriers, and many thousands of navel vessels,

What about Aircraft? well the US & NATO have over 40.000 aircraft to Chinas 5,176 inferior aircraft

Lets not get to carried away such a move would be suicide

Even with Russia allied to China, that only makes 2 aircraft carriers & 8.000 aircraft

Nothing to worry about, its not over confidence its common sense

Just curious...all aircraft etc...how would the US fair against a nuclear attack vs China AND Russia? Or better yet, a ground war in Iran hand to hand with China and Russia vs the US?

China could not even get to Iran and Russia would be hard pressed as well and would not be able to run a logistics trail to support even a small force if it could survive allies air strikes. This of course is all nonsense as the nation most valuable and in tact to China is the US.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Its the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. In WWII If the enemy tried to hide out in a church that church was leveled unlike now where the enemy takes refuge in mosques because they know it will not get leveled. It's ridiculous which is why we should not be in any war unless we are directly attacked or threatened. To bad our politicians are rogue and the American people as a whole do not have the knowledge or will to remove them.

You lost those wars because you were militarily outgunned and logistically trumped by people who were 100 years behind you in terms of technological capability and probably less than half the numbers of men you had. You cannot hide this fact by claiming you lost because they were unjust wars,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Last time I checked, they were at the fore-front of cell phones and underwear vending machines...the US was too busy building technology that decides the fate of empires....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

China Steals US Tech

Its actually quite comedic that you talk of arrogance, but then follow up with how awesome you are...but to be honest, like most of the uneducated under-performing countries out there, you continue to ignore the facts. If Russia...or even China for that matter where so "great" than why, please tell, are neither the leading power in the world?

Did you even READ those articles? Just because you SAY that its not true...doesn't make it so.

I wouldn't say we're underperforming, since it is us who manufacture a great deal of your military equipment for you, like your railgun. As a nation, the US is almost entirely inept at every single thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

I have to say that all the death and distruction, all the wars, everything wrong with the world...that is being blamed on Politicians and TPTB...is no one's fault but our own.

The US is sticking its nose where it does not belong, creating and controlling wars around the world...but if the human race actually woke up long enough from reading the headlines of what Lindsay Lohan did over the weekend and actually focused on what they could do to change the course of human history...the world has gone to hell...but lets face it...we sure didn't do anything to stop it. So by my accounts, we are just as guilty.

Oh we agree there my friend. As a whole we are all guilty for allowing it. Many of us have tried to educate people so we are doing something. And the Ron Paul movement has done more to wake people up in the last few years then 20 years of the patriot/sovereign movement. But we still have a long ways to go. However Millions now see these things and that is a good seed that will grow!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

China Steals US Tech

I wouldn't say we're underperforming, since it is us who manufacture a great deal of your military equipment for you, like your railgun. As a nation, the US is almost entirely inept at every single thing.

For an inept country...that says a lot about everyone else...since we are still the leading country in almost every field.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join