It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our creator is preparing few people for a major event.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Here's what I always want to ask doomsday preppers: Why would you WANT to live if the earth underwent a horrible devastation? Could you imagine what it would be like even after all these events had stopped? Every city would probably look like Godzilla went on a five day Jack Daniels bender. Honestly... I think I'd rather be dead.

And besides, believing in god you'd be going to heaven, right? So why are you so worried about survival?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

I'm with, Spicoli on this one.

Human beings are a gross cancer upon the Earth. Of course there are wonderful people and those who create and help others etc...., but the population as a whole is a selfish, vile lot bringing nothing but misery to those around them.

If some doomsday were to in fact come about; I'm the first one on the hill with some booze, arms raised (body parts, not guns) ready to enjoy the show.
Living in a wasteland is not cool. Having to kill other people for clean water is not cool. Not being able to bathe regularly with running water is not cool. Filth and disease and constant violence are not cool.

Why would anyone want to prolong the inevitable? The fact that people are inclined to think this way to begin with is indicative of the selfish, stubborn nature I alluded to. Humans refuse to accept things and always try to alter their reality to suit themselves.

Let's just all blow up if the dam asteroid comes. It'll be quick and painless. Unless you head for the bunker.
edit on 12-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
well i live 20 seconds away from a kroger (10 if its dark and im running) so i guess god prepared me 6 years ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Instead of God warning us about 3 days of darkness maybe God should stop it. Or at least warn all of us with a big booming voice coming from the heavens.

Just sayin'.

Can we vote for a new God in 2012?

Be careful what you ask for. The god you desire is incoming.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

How do you know?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Phew! Glad it's not just me that's feeling this. I've been buying a lot more depends and prunes than usual. I thought it was maybe my subconscious telling me that I need to go to the doctor's for an enema. Glad to know that instead I've been chosen by God himself to survive the coming 3 days of darkness.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I am completly helpless.....I love this song...♫

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Maybe the Hindu Deva lord named Agni has attached himself to you and wants to preserve you through the calamity that he believes will befall earth in the near future.

Did you get any strange messages from Deep Impact?

Remember a venus transit occurs every 100 some years, what if something comes in an eclipse with earth every thousands of years, that humanity dont know about, only the ancients knew. Nobody in the world right now is living more than 130+ years. We dont even know the cosmos yet.

If they calculated all the future solar eclipses and transits of Venus then they must have recorded the occasional rare drive-bys. I wonder if there's a sun cycle pause every few thousand years that allows unwanted guests into our neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

Maybe the Hindu Deva lord named Agni has attached himself to you and wants to preserve you through the calamity that he believes will befall earth in the near future.

Remember a venus transit occurs every 100 some years, what if something comes in an eclipse with earth every thousands of years, that humanity dont know about, only the ancients knew. Nobody in the world right now is living more than 130+ years. We dont even know the cosmos yet.

If they calculated all the future solar eclipses and transits of Venus then they must have recorded the occasional rare drive-bys. I wonder if there's a sun cycle pause every few thousand years that allows unwanted guests into our neighborhood.

Yup lets see , hope the best for everyonr

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I agree with you and some of the people might think its funny, but right around the time of the transit, and few days after I have felt a big change in my life. I cant explain it to anyone, only I know. Like I have became more spiritual and my mindset is more positive and at peace. I think Venus transit did bring a lot of energy for love and peace. Venus is the god of love, beauty and peace. Also during the transit, I prayed and meditated to the planet Venus, we call it lord shukra in Hinduism. Its said that if prayed to Venus during the transit, you get the most energy as possible.
edit on 14-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

We'll you convinced me to stock up on water. My emergency supply was running rather low and your post motivated me to go to the store.

I purchased the movie Deep Impact a number of years ago and I watch it at least once a year. I enjoy it every time as if it was the first. The depth of the movie is amazing compared to its contemporary movie Armageddon. I am mesmerized every time Biederman impacts into the Atlantic ocean resulting in the giant tsunami wave.

The self sacrificing actions of the news anchor and shuttle crew is what makes the movie so special. I fear if there ever was a global impending doom facing earth, the majority of the populous would turn against each other. Nobody knows their neighbor anymore. Selfishness runs rampant in this world and it will be the downfall of mankind.

I wonder if there's a meeting of overlords beyond this realm sealing the fate of errant man. This was true in Plato's Atlantis. The last part of Plato's Critias reads as follows:

but when the divine portion began to fade away, and became diluted too often and too much with the mortal admixture, and the human nature got the upper hand, they then, being unable to bear their fortune, behaved unseemly, and to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing the fairest of their precious gifts; but to those who had no eye to see the true happiness, they appeared glorious and blessed at the very time when they were full of avarice and unrighteous power. Zeus, the god of gods, who rules according to law, and is able to see into such things, perceiving that an honourable race was in a woeful plight, and wanting to inflict punishment on them, that they might be chastened and improve, collected all the gods into their most holy habitation, which, being placed in the centre of the world, beholds all created things. And when he had called them together, he spake as follows-*

sacred-texts.com...

The rest of the Critias has been lost.

Thanks for providing the name of the Hindu god of Venus. I looked Shukra up on wikipedia. I'm not into astrology but your comments are interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

We'll you convinced me to stock up on water. My emergency supply was running rather low and your post motivated me to go to the store.

I purchased the movie Deep Impact a number of years ago and I watch it at least once a year. I enjoy it every time as if it was the first. The depth of the movie is amazing compared to its contemporary movie Armageddon. I am mesmerized every time Biederman impacts into the Atlantic ocean resulting in the giant tsunami wave.

The self sacrificing actions of the news anchor and shuttle crew is what makes the movie so special. I fear if there ever was a global impending doom facing earth, the majority of the populous would turn against each other. Nobody knows their neighbor anymore. Selfishness runs rampant in this world and it will be the downfall of mankind.

I wonder if there's a meeting of overlords beyond this realm sealing the fate of errant man. This was true in Plato's Atlantis. The last part of Plato's Critias reads as follows:

but when the divine portion began to fade away, and became diluted too often and too much with the mortal admixture, and the human nature got the upper hand, they then, being unable to bear their fortune, behaved unseemly, and to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing the fairest of their precious gifts; but to those who had no eye to see the true happiness, they appeared glorious and blessed at the very time when they were full of avarice and unrighteous power. Zeus, the god of gods, who rules according to law, and is able to see into such things, perceiving that an honourable race was in a woeful plight, and wanting to inflict punishment on them, that they might be chastened and improve, collected all the gods into their most holy habitation, which, being placed in the centre of the world, beholds all created things. And when he had called them together, he spake as follows-*

sacred-texts.com...

The rest of the Critias has been lost.

Thanks for providing the name of the Hindu god of Venus. I looked Shukra up on wikipedia. I'm not into astrology but your comments are interesting.

No problem. Thanks for understanding what I was saying. But, Planet Earth is just one planet. There are so many realm about 33 million of demigods and demons, above planet Earth. I will attach this link please take a look at it. www.japaretreats.com.... this link will show you how our planetary system works, and where we are located in the cosmos. This is known in the vedic scriptures. There is not only one universe, but millions. Each universe is created from the gods skin pores. I can explain you further if interested. But take a look at the link.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by 1beerplease
to the people criticizing god, you have lowered yourselfs amensly . you do realize that you are just as bad as those who believe/worship a "god". its childish, immature and pathetic to still see this behavior. when will mankind STFU, have a good look around and smell the roses.

We believe and worship YHWH and we're childish? Well good then i say, because he wants us to run to him like little children.

Oh and, you just criticized the people who believe in YHWH and criticizing us is the same as criticizing him, so by your own definition you are childish, immature and pathetic.

Prophecies given 2500-3000 years ago are coming to pass right now as we live and breathe, and everything going on right now in the M.E. was foretold long ago and it's playing out just like that. If you really want to know the truth backed up by archeaology, i refer you to my signature link "archeaology and the truths of the holy bible".

Have a nice day!

apologies to you lonewolf if i dis-respected you. but my belief is as good as your own to yourself. . i will check your link out as i do believe in some truth towards ancient scriptures and foreseen events. have a good day/night my friend.
edit on 24-6-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join