It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was It An Alien Visitor or Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Found this, want you to read it. I doubt the probability that it is the real thing, a good story though. Enjoy

On August 13, 1996 pensioner Tamara Vasilievna Prosvirina went to the village cemetery. Poor old lady suffered from psychiatric disease, and her perception of the surrounding world was weird. She used to gather flowers from the graves and decorated her room with these flowers almost every day.

In the evening the woman had supper and went to bed. Suddenly strange "voice" aroused in her brain. It requested Tamara Vasilievna to go to the cemetery again. The lady got dressed, took her torch and went out.

Huge eyes were staring at her out of the closest grave mound. The pensioner approached the grave and saw a strange creature about 25 centimeters in height. This was not a human being.

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

[edit on 4-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Please add a little more to your post, you know your opinions and thoughts. This will help to get a dialog going with other members.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Please add a little more to your post, you know your opinions and thoughts. This will help to get a dialog going with other members.

As i've said it is an interesting story, IMO nothing more. Just wanted to share it with others and know what they think about. Simple, isnt it?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The real key here is the given height of the creature of 25 cm... This is extremely small, even for an alien, and is reminiscent of those south american figs that look like mummified babies.

I suspect this is likely the basis for the scam of selling the mummy (mentioned in the story), likely on E-Bay, and this "story" is just fiction in order to sell it. The origin of being in the Chernobyl contamination zone, is likely to also appeal to ET skeptics, but those who are intrigued by the possibility of nuclear mutation.

I smell a total con-job here....especially given that the lady finding it is basically described as nuts just in the first paragraph...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"The real key here is the given height of the creature of 25 cm... This is extremely small, even for an alien"

The shortest adult human in the world is 28cm. So I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a 25cm alien(unknown development) Even biblical demons were depicted as small.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its not the only thing suspect in the story, just one of MANY factors here... Man, that would be one SMALL human!!!
Are you sure on that???

The smallest BABY in the world was 25cm...

news.bbc.co.uk...

She was ten inches (25 centimetres) long, but that's when she was stretched out, normally babies curl up."

We're talking centimeters here, not inches....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm.....

I think I found a picture of it!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Its not the only thing suspect in the story, just one of MANY factors here... Man, that would be one SMALL human!!!
Are you sure on that???

The smallest BABY in the world was 25cm...

news.bbc.co.uk...

She was ten inches (25 centimetres) long, but that's when she was stretched out, normally babies curl up."

We're talking centimeters here, not inches....

Sorry, my mistake; yes it was inches. Although I wouldn't doubt the existence of such small creatures.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No biggie...as a kid I used both systems, so I can flip-flop between the two, hehe... As an adult, often went to Canada, so had to flip-flop again...

I guess I'm still cracking up picturing this old Russian lady feeding a caramel to a 10 inch tall gray with a small slit mouth but inner teeth!

top topics

join