It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Staffer in Tears Over Betrayl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

What does that matter when they only register to vote for him and then drop leave the party after they have voted?

You know who the idiots are? All of these people. The ones that think Ron Paul is some sort of controlled opposition or has some alternative motive, and the people that are delusional about what he was trying to do and are crying that Rand Paul betrayed them.

Ron Paul is an honest guy, he is doing what he has always done. Rand Paul just made a power move that will help the liberty movement in a huge way (basically selling himself to the ignorant republican masses hook line and sinker so the liberty movement wont have to work as hard next time around) and no one recognizes it.

Ron Paul didn't betray anyone it's these people's fault for thinking he was somehow their personal saviour he has still done more for the people than any other politician currently in office.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

We really are just a big herd of dumb cows. Lining up blithely for slaughter...

I take it you’re talking about Ron Paul supporters?

It’s not about the presidential candidates…it’s about embracing their message. We know that NONE OF THEM will do everything we send them to do…fact. However, people are waking up to the reality we face (you’re a good example) which can only serve to make our chances better in the long run. We WILL fix this country….but it won’t be because of which stooge gets sent to the White House.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia1966

So you think heading towards an establishment republican is a good thing?

Go meditate and think about political theories for a few hours, some of you guys are so brainwashed it's alarming.

edit on 12-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ron Paul knew all along… he’s part of it,,, Benton’s job was to do the dirty work while Ron Paul’s job was to just keep repeating the slogans and catchphrases that he knew everyone wanted to hear and then hand over his entire list of supporters to Rand… there it is … in your face betrayal.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by cassiopeia1966

So you think heading towards an establishment republican is a good thing?

Personally, I'd have to ask "why not?" Especially if the Republicans claim both the House and the Senate in the process. I still stand by the firm belief that the first 6 years of GWB were pretty darn good for the average American... I sure as hell would say they were good to me. The wheels began to make a lot of noise and wobble when Congress changed hands and then fell completely off the bus 2 years later.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To the OP

Ron Paul's portfolio has grown because he made a decision to invest in gold mining companies decades ago, now gold mining stocks are hot because of the distrust in the dollar and investors trying to hedge against inflation, among other reasons.

Ron Paul's portfolio has nothing to do with campaign contributions, why are you trying to make a correlation where there isn't one to be made?

edit on 14-6-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

What the? Webster Tarpley? LOL, just stop right there...just stop...that guy is completely insane.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I would say Tarpley's called this one pretty well. he was also the first to come out and expose Obama. I think you think he is insane because he is highlighting the faults of Ron Paul and the flaws in his ideology.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join