It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Staffer in Tears Over Betrayl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So, Adam interviews a former RP staffer. Towards the end Kokesh asks her if she thinks Ron Paul has been running a huge scam. She starts crying and implies he has because RP's portfolio has grown. But she ends it saying she doesn't know.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

implies he has because RP's portfolio has grown

Uh huh... that is some hardcore proof right there.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
These people have been told from the start that Paul is controlled opposition, but they refused to listen. There is no real opposition. If one comes up it is quickly infiltrated and turned. Does anyone really believe that the powers that be have not covered all bases?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I would say there is evidence out there to say that the Ron Paul campaign has been infiltrated with the intention to take the teeth out of the campaign. Take a look in to Trygve Olson. One of Ron Paul's campaign staff.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
These people have been told from the start that Paul is controlled opposition, but they refused to listen. There is no real opposition. If one comes up it is quickly infiltrated and turned. Does anyone really believe that the powers that be have not covered all bases?

Before this election I didn't believe in the idea of fixed elections at ALL. I thought it was stupid.

This election has convinced me. I've never seen such blatant, outrageous fixing by the media - or such blind, stupid acceptance by the masses.

We really are just a big herd of dumb cows. Lining up blithely for slaughter...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No need to infiltrate the Ron Paul camp when Ron Paul himself has been in on the plan for longer than most people have been alive.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

They are being obvious because they are near the end of the great work. Look out below (said to us from above).

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Ron Paul has done a great job of increasing Republican Party Membership.

Way more registered Republicans now thanks to the good Dr.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Who is Trygve Olson? an advisor to Ron Paul 2012 PCC.

A former official of the International Republican Institute (IRI), a tax-funded "regime-change" operation under the rubric of the National Endowment for Democracy, Olson was involved in several of the "color revolutions" that swept Eastern Europe and the central Asian former Soviet republics during the Bush years.

"The adviser, Trygve Olson, developed a friendship with Rand Paul, and the two realized that they could teach each other a lot — to the benefit of both candidate and party. Olson showed Paul and his campaign establishment tactics: working with the news media, fine-tuning its message. And Paul showed Olson — and by extension, McConnell — how many people were drawn to the GOP by his message of fiscal responsibility…. And at Rand Paul’s suggestion, Olson joined his father’s presidential campaign this year, basically to do what he did for Rand: help bring the Paul constituency into the Republican coalition without threatening the party. It’s probably no small coincidence that the partnership helps Rand’s burgeoning political career, too."

original.antiwar.com...

edit on 11-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Well if you were to actually watch the video she actually presents a case by bringing up multiple shady characters that are currently in the Paul camp at the moment.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Ugh! The ship is going down, morally broke from within, financial broke without.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So...? what now?
I remeber the Ross Perot campaign from a whie back died like this too..........
The PTB have far more inroads into the poitics of America than we had hoped......
With RP out of the race id say theres nobody left to represent with dignity and honour, the American people.
Theres a new Campaign slogan id like to see tried out ....
RON PAUL OR REVOLUTION.....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

gee, i want to take this guy seriously, but, there is just something about him.....hmmm, maybe seeing armpit hair on a guy trying to talk politics could be it. maybe he should go on "meet the press" looking like that, you know, for street cred.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yes I have to agree with the idea that its all fixed. The controlled oposition thoughts and TPTB controlling them makes sense to me. I mean he has grown up following and supporting his father. Yet now when he is really needed, he ditches his dad and he gos for the flip flopper?
Rand has a job for life, at our expense.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My guess is they brought Rand in saying something like 'look, your dad's campaign is finished. Why don't you come inside the main camp under Romney where you can still represent your libertarian ideals? Outside you don't stand a chance".
No doubt the Republicans desperately want those votes from the liberty party, They probably cut Rand a deal or they may have implied that if he didn't join something bad would befall Paul Sr. Or both.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
My guess is they brought Rand in saying something like 'look, your dad's campaign is finished. Why don't you come inside the main camp under Romney where you can still represent your libertarian ideals? Outside you don't stand a chance".
No doubt the Republicans desperately want those votes from the liberty party, They probably cut Rand a deal or they may have implied that if he didn't join something bad would befall Paul Sr. Or both.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Most likely and that is politics...has been since the dawn of politics. Everyone may be sick of it, but there is no ignoring it. Politics in some form or another engross our lives may it be family or otherwise and this is indicative of such.

Seeing the writing on the wall to fight another day is a strong position I believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would have voted Ron Paul, but I still had my eye on him
I would have voted Ron Paul, the nomination was rigged
I would have voted Ron Paul, but I wouldn't trust him on a whim
I would have voted Ron Paul, a lot of people would
I would have voted Ron Paul, but in the end, he's a politician... just like them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Or he discussed it with his Dad and neither were stupid enough to believe he could win. I wont be at all surprisedif Ron endorses Romney to take away some of the ridiculous heat being leveled at his son.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Well if you were to actually watch the video she actually presents a case by bringing up multiple shady characters that are currently in the Paul camp at the moment.

A politician with shady people in their campaign? I'm shocked!

Wait.....No, I'm not.

What's new about that? Politicians have always been shady and surrounded by shady people. Even Ron Paul gets surrounded by shady people....

I don't see this as evidence of anything other than par for the course....

I think the problem is, we thought we could trust a politician. Yep, he has a pretty clean and honest voting record....but at the end of the day, like every other politician he wants to get elected...And surrounds himself with people that he thinks can make that happen...Shady or not.

I think anyone crying betrayal needs to come back to reality. He betrayed no one. He just did what every other politician does and surrounds himself with those he feels will help get him elected....

I'm sorry, but I am just having trouble getting hyped up, upset or angry because he seems to have done what every other politician has done....

Again, this is not betrayal, this is par for the course in the world of politics....Even the few honest politicians will do what they can to get elected. People need to remember that he is human and more than capable of such things, despite a wonderful and honest voting record.

Do I like Ron Paul for president? Yes I do...But I am not about to go crying about betrayal just because he did what politicians do... Remember, he is a politician....That's just one step above lawyer

If you were expecting a politician to run a 100% clean and fair campaign...Well, that is where you went wrong.

Popular or not, that is where I stand.
edit on 11-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join