It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Staffer in Tears Over Betrayl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
My guess is they brought Rand in saying something like 'look, your dad's campaign is finished. Why don't you come inside the main camp under Romney where you can still represent your libertarian ideals? Outside you don't stand a chance".
No doubt the Republicans desperately want those votes from the liberty party, They probably cut Rand a deal or they may have implied that if he didn't join something bad would befall Paul Sr. Or both.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Rand is a supporter of Israel, I heard Ron Paul say exactly that phrase in a video not too long ago.
This is why he is now behind mitt romney, mitt needed to deflate the ron paul supporters, how better to do it than by aproaching the one person in that organisation with similar interests.
Mitt romney, war for Israel with Iran ASAP.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

gee, i want to take this guy seriously, but, there is just something about him.....hmmm, maybe seeing armpit hair on a guy trying to talk politics could be it. maybe he should go on "meet the press" looking like that, you know, for street cred.

Ahhhh, I see! I guess you judge every book by it's cover?

I sold high end electronics and one day a guy walked in looking like he just crawed out of pig pen. Not one of the employees would even approach this man. I did!

He ended up spending over $4000 and payed in cash!

Your logic is very flawed in judgeing someone based upon how they look!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

thanks for the share...

hard news to hear, but not unexpected

with politics being the way they are..

the powers that be will do anything

to stop an end the fed message...

at least until they are ready to switch to

the Amero

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I will wait for Ron Paul to tell me about it. He may be selling out for his son or just scamming a bunch of voters who are dismayed by their government. Time will tell, but I want to hear it from him not Adam.

If it turns out that Ron and Rand betrayed anyone knowingly I will have a real problem with America.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just wanted to discuss specific statements in her video:

1. She comes out with this right after Rand endorses Romney. Also, right after Ron states that the Campaign is over

2. Watered down the ability to raise money?? Than later in the video she states how much money he can raise?? hmmmm

3. Jesse Benton - Interesting background, but two things that I question. His involvement in the campaign to me didnt hurt or diminish Rons campaign. Also, most Campaign Managers start by Handing out signs, making phone calls, etc. Most people move up to become Campaign Managers and she mentions how he helped Rand Win Kentucky. Also, she mentions on one hand that Jesse is an idiot per se but you do not get hired by a Think Tank or become a Consultant by being an Idiot.

4. GrassRoots Experience - Why would Ron hire a bunch of Neocon Campaign Managers, Spokespeople, and Staff who are not Grass Roots. I would assume that you hire "newbies" if your in a Grass Roots Campaign.

5. Not participate in a strategy that wasnt planning on Winning?? EVERYONE knew that the Only Way RP was going to Win was by the Strategy of winning the Delegates. Come on now. She seems to contradict herself at times.

6. Start Local - Now this I agree with.

So, to sum it up, I think she is right to a point but the ONLY way to WIN POTUS was to "play the game" and hope the strategy worked. You can tell she really loves Ron Paul and sometimes the Follower gets sucked in so deep that they will find any excuse to find a Conspiracy. The Conspiracy is when Rand supported Romney. That I think is why she came out like this. I am sure it hurt her as it hurt most of Ron Pauls supporters, but again, lets look to the Local Districts and find those that believe in the Constitution and continue the Message. It is Clear Ron is done.

Maybe we all should of woke up around 1984 and we wouldnt even be having this discussion.

EDIT: Great Interview by the way. This is the second great interview from Adam where he doesnt get bogged down in hear say, propaganda speech, etc. I would rather hear this guy interview than Chris (FAKE) Wallace any day. He has probably been to the Howard Stern School of Broadcasting. Dig deep and make sure the person your interviewing tells you the truth.
edit on 11-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

You think Ron is really going to tell you "Yeah, I was scamming you guys all along, thanks suckers!"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That would be the LONGEST scam in History. So, did Ron Paul manipulate the Housing Market by talking about the bubble all this time so his Gold Portfolio would increase?? Did Ron Paul vote NO for the last 30+ years to set up first serious run at POTUS?? The 1984 campaign wasnt really serious.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You want to hear something crazy????

During the home foreclosing menace where many banks went down ALL at the same time... it was all at the same time

Middle Eastern powers that be all fall down in the same time period.... ALL at the same time

Ron Paul's movement, Rand Paul endorses Romney and this campaign staffer on Kokesh's Show

Kokesh now looking like a hippe that takes a shower once a month with a pagan goatee and he probably smells.

I know Kokesh wasn't ever really much but i'm just saying.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????????????

Ron Paul was never controlled opposition but his administration was perhaps compromised.
Remember one of his bodyguards duing the 08 campaign was a blackwater spy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Longest scam? This "scam" has only been going on this election.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Doesn't Alex Jones support Ron Paul? Well there ya go!I

It's all the same shartstorm!

Confusion and fear, it's what keeps us numb!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Sorry, those videos are all way too long. I get all my voting (and investment) advice from the ticker at the bottom of Fox News, or the headlines I can read from outside the paper machine without putting my $0.50 inside.

OK, just kidding, but that is the mentality where the fate of this election lies. These 30 and 50 minute videos won't impact any typical voter. Even the 60 minute cable news shows are really only 20 minutes in length, but repeated in triplicate, with each 20 minute section broken up in bite sized 6-8 minute chunks to cater to the average American's attention span.

First, you tell them what you are going to tell them in a quick teaser, then you have to have 6-8 minute blocks, with flashy lights and colors and dramatics, and then you go back and tell them what you just told them in a quick recap, and then you do the same thing 3 more times, you've eaten up 60 minutes with 12 minutes of real information, you've sold $10 million in ad space, and you've manipulated their thought process into believing something was the truth just by repeating it over and over.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Tarpley has some good points and sure knows his History.

Seems that we dont know as much as we think we know, especially History and the names that associate.

The one thing that sure seems obvious is that most World Leaders were educated in the US at various schools. And it seems that in the distant past, most World Leaders were educated in England.

Interesting Indeed. Think of the Billions of Bailouts that could of been given as Debt Relief to the US Citizen??
edit on 11-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a member of the Texas Grand Lodge, according to You tube posting, so naturally he has more air time this election cycle than say Patrick Buchanan would have received.

He has an excellent idea when it comes to abolishing the Federal Reserve. We will never know if he would have done that if elected President...because I guess he could suggest it but one assumes the Congress that enabled the Federal Reserve would have to rescind and Congress people are yellow running lap dogs of Israel and its agents who head the SEC , intel, the defense policy board, the federal reserve, investment banking in general and the mass circulation media ranging from Time to Bloomberg.

The elecltions are just a puppet show to distract the masses while the insiders do whatever they want. Remember how Reagan went back to Washington to campaign against big government..and he created a new bureaucracy...the Dept. of Energy to reward party hacks.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No need to infiltrate the Ron Paul camp when Ron Paul himself has been in on the plan for longer than most people have been alive.

You're using information to back up your argument when it has nothing to do with your argument. This video does not imply controlled opposition yet you argue that it does.

You give your precious 'powers that be' way too much credit.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
So...? what now?
I remeber the Ross Perot campaign from a whie back died like this too..........
The PTB have far more inroads into the poitics of America than we had hoped......
With RP out of the race id say theres nobody left to represent with dignity and honour, the American people.
Theres a new Campaign slogan id like to see tried out ....
RON PAUL OR REVOLUTION.....

No, No, No...

You people need to get off your collective mental arse and determine What, Who, and Whose you are, and live by your conclusion!

NO MAN can rightly represent another's best interests. The desire of the representee to delegate his well-being to another to care for is evidence of incompetence, and do you know what the Power gets to do with incompetents? ANYTHING IT WANTS!

Each man has unlimited right to contract, which most of you have squandered by putting your trust in men (MEN!) to do what's right on your behalf. Take back your power and ...

Oh, never mind!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

What the masses fail to realize is the President is not elected by the popular vote but is appointed by the electoral college and as such that appointment has already been made by TPTB. The entire election thing is just a huge facade to placate the masses. It is a huge game of smoke and mirrors, an illusion.

Wake up Amerika.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Like a pop song

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I dont think it is a problem that Rand Paul and Ron Paul are moving on two separate tracks. The direction is the same, ok not exactly, but both are driving in the right direction, even even if they do not use the same road.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul may be a good guy still but has shown that he is the philosopher of our movement and not the leader. His inability to control a punk like Jesse Benton proves he has no leadership ability. However this is good because the group should ALWAYS remain decentralized. The free market works better than top down leadership. Ron Paul's campaign proves this.

People go to dailypaul to get their news, not an official site
youtube users make better videos than the ron paul staff
millions of supporters carry his message better than Benton.

Free market is better than a controlled system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join