I just wanted to discuss specific statements in her video:
1. She comes out with this right after Rand endorses Romney. Also, right after Ron states that the Campaign is over
2. Watered down the ability to raise money?? Than later in the video she states how much money he can raise?? hmmmm
3. Jesse Benton - Interesting background, but two things that I question. His involvement in the campaign to me didnt hurt or diminish Rons
campaign. Also, most Campaign Managers start by Handing out signs, making phone calls, etc. Most people move up to become Campaign Managers and she
mentions how he helped Rand Win Kentucky. Also, she mentions on one hand that Jesse is an idiot per se but you do not get hired by a Think Tank or
become a Consultant by being an Idiot.
4. GrassRoots Experience - Why would Ron hire a bunch of Neocon Campaign Managers, Spokespeople, and Staff who are not Grass Roots. I would assume
that you hire "newbies" if your in a Grass Roots Campaign.
5. Not participate in a strategy that wasnt planning on Winning?? EVERYONE knew that the Only Way RP was going to Win was by the Strategy of winning
the Delegates. Come on now. She seems to contradict herself at times.
6. Start Local - Now this I agree with.
So, to sum it up, I think she is right to a point but the ONLY way to WIN POTUS was to "play the game" and hope the strategy worked. You can tell she
really loves Ron Paul and sometimes the Follower gets sucked in so deep that they will find any excuse to find a Conspiracy. The Conspiracy is when
Rand supported Romney. That I think is why she came out like this. I am sure it hurt her as it hurt most of Ron Pauls supporters, but again, lets
look to the Local Districts and find those that believe in the Constitution and continue the Message. It is Clear Ron is done.
Maybe we all should of woke up around 1984 and we wouldnt even be having this discussion.
EDIT: Great Interview by the way. This is the second great interview from Adam where he doesnt get bogged down in hear say, propaganda speech, etc.
I would rather hear this guy interview than Chris (FAKE) Wallace any day. He has probably been to the Howard Stern School of Broadcasting. Dig deep
and make sure the person your interviewing tells you the truth.
edit on 11-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)