It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Yup, it is coming.
The Perverted Voyeurs have been self gratifying themselves
to your every move for a while now.

Everyone with Social Grace and an I.Q. of 137 or better stays,

all the rest are hamburger.

It is going to be one hell of a cookout.

I hope you have been stocking up on the A-1 Sauce.

I'll refill your cup if you make it to The Keg.
S&F
edit on 11-6-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
To questions such as: who would be the workers in a society of only half a million? the answer would be NO ONE... it would be their utopian society, volunteer work and self sufficiency, clean energy and learning. It would be the enlightened age right? I for one would like to be a part of that society, I hope the elite 13 families or whatever really aren't the ones in control. It is possible for us ALL to live in a society like this Jaquces Fresco anyone?? I think that we need to get back to our ROOTS enlighten ourselves with natural medicines... hopefully we will be the ones evolving, those of us expanding out minds with the same substances that gave us language and the most intelligent ancient cultures

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

nope no time for beers its straight to the depopulation centre for you !

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
nostradamus predicted this but you have to realise nostradamus keeps getting rewritten by the publishing company that owns the rights to his book
Peace

This is sooo much BS. No one owns the rights to Nostrademus books, and they have not changed, allthough there are many new translations every year.

I have a number of translations, some very old, and some very recent, and basicley they have the same content.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregor
Well i turn 21 on the 21'st so I can at least have a beer before I am depopulated.

lucky you, im supposed to turn 20 on the 24th December
lucky i can already drink in Australia lol

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

maps.google.com...:0xc249dd97a4c4172f,Guidestone+Rd+N W,+Dewy+Rose,+GA+30634&gl=us&ei=H7nVT4n1A-q26gGNu9D-Ag&oi=geocode_result&ved=0CA8Q8gEwAA

here's google maps with address

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thank god it starts the day before an exam I have, phew! No need to study I suppose?

Seriously though, this is ridiculous. Numerology is silly, and i'm sure if these people have been able to control us for so long they would at least be smart enough to use a non retarded way of deciding things. Also you provide no evidence that numerology points to this anyway, nor how they can control a volcano, or anything else capable of wiping us out that quickly without hitting them too, or destroying vast parts of the planet they may want to use. Nor why this will help them when they desire profit, and killing lots of people doesn't help with profit. And if it's about power, well they already supposedly control us, so why do they need to kill us?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well, I'm convinced.

It's been fun folks, see you around.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OMG, just eread the OP and then read the guidlines from the guide sstones...

Really, the people whoplan to murder 95% of the earths population and then dominate and enslave the rest, wrote these words on the stones, which are more along the lines of greenpeace than murdering dictators whom worship the devil...

Get over this NWO crap already, there is no NWO, no alien invasion, no Niburu, no magic Asteroid, no pole reversal, no 2012, no rapture..!!

Get iver it already, stop acting like mideval villagers who believed the world was ending when they saw an eclipse and start acting like civilised people of the 21st century.

I hope all you End times folks are ready to eat your words after NYE 2012-2013.
edit on 6/11/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

You do know the illuminatti is a made up cult by some crazy chick, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The age of Aquarius.. We had one already in my lifetime, it was the Hippie Movement. It lasted from 67 through 70 and it vanished as quickly as it came. It seems it started in earnest with Woodstock. During the last part of 70 I was in Vietnam and when I came back it had morphed into a 'Rocky Mountain High' and later than that, it just fell apart. Watergate would rock our government. The Age of Aquarius wasn't for everybody even then, there were strong sentiments on both sides of the population, and not all that many were pro Hippie. Even with the new consciousness, there were plenty of evils going around. For instance, there was 'The Manson Family', Buddhist monks self immolating, May 4 1970 and Kent State, 4 dead by the National Guards hands, gas prices and shortages to be the norm for a while. This Aquarius time wasn't all Love and beads, it was all pretty much life as usual everywhere, It would evolve into a time of doubt and stagnation for the Country.

As long as there will be life on this planet in the form of humans, there will be those who will cultivate a sense of mysticism in their own little worlds and will prophesy and seek to be different. But ultimately, they will all be just another movement of the times, like thousands and thousands of others.

Perhaps this enlightenment or 'feeling' you have seems important to you, but look at the daily and weekly prognostications of doom we are bombarded with, this invisible enemy, these vague prophesies...... Nostradamus was not known for being precise, but for laying out Quatrains in such a vague way as to cover a lot of ground and stop nowhere particular if you know what I mean. They weren't very definitive, but were worded such that they alway seemed to skirt any concrete event, but was all inclusive enough to be supposed as a prophesy. Nostradamus's works were marginal at best, and not much use in real prognostication.
I think June will come and go, and life will continue on down the road, this time of decision, this preparatory time of change. Will change come? Well the seeds will have been planted. What world events will transpire to nourish or destroy those seeds? We ....ARE fast approaching 'critical mass' as far as population goes, along with our ability to feed our populations. We are also destroying the sea, the air and raping the environmental resources at an alarming rate. What we are doing is unsustainable period....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Okay, I have been skimming through this thread and I do believe that they will try something soon. Why are they pushing vaccines hard in Africa to help reduce the population in that area? (just watch Bill Gates on TED conference about "Innovating to zero").

Source: YouTube (Bill Gates TED Conference 2010)

Bill Gates on energy: Innovating to zero!

Now for more direct evidence that they are going to try something in June/July ( I agree with a buildup of 6-8 months and here is why)

These are from the first month of this year I didn't even have to look very hard.

Source: ENENEWS January 31, 2012

San Diego area nuke plant shut down after ‘potential’ leak — No ‘apparent’ release into atmosphere — No ‘imminent’ danger to public says spokewoman

Source: ENENEWS January 31, 2012

Nuclear Engineer: Small leaks in pipes carrying reactor water caused radioactivity in steam releases from Illinois nuke plant

Now for more recent headlines.

Source: Pakalert Press May 24, 2012

Pentagon Source Alludes to MARTIAL LAW Around July 1st 2012

Source: PATRIOTS FOR AMERICA May 26, 2012

Pentagon Source Alludes to MARTIAL LAW Around July 1st 2012.

Source: FOX NEWS May 25, 2012

Google warns hundreds of thousands may lose Internet in July

Source: Huffington Post June 7, 2012

Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Plant Operators Find Pinhole-Size Coolant Leak

Source: St.Louis Business Journal June 7, 2012

American Airlines to reduce flights in July

Now as for the Olympics, from the movie 2012

Source: The Vigilant Citizen May 13, 2012

The Hidden Symbolic Meaning of the Movie “2012″

Picture from the link provided for those that don't want to read the article.

To conclude, there is definitely something planed for the coming months. If anything does happen it is still to be seen, but you can't deny the weird crap happening about the U.S. and the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
He had me until he brought in the anti-christ. If the shadow group who controls everything really intended to murder billions why whould they give a warning in the form of the guide stones? Makes no sense. You don't warn your victim before hand.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Hawkmoon1972 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by B2X2L
To questions such as: who would be the workers in a society of only half a million? the answer would be NO ONE... it would be their utopian society, volunteer work and self sufficiency, clean energy and learning. It would be the enlightened age right? I for one would like to be a part of that society, I hope the elite 13 families or whatever really aren't the ones in control. It is possible for us ALL to live in a society like this Jaquces Fresco anyone?? I think that we need to get back to our ROOTS enlighten ourselves with natural medicines... hopefully we will be the ones evolving, those of us expanding out minds with the same substances that gave us language and the most intelligent ancient cultures

They're not getting their way in this, and I hope they realize this very soon. Venus was transparent in the transit, the Light shone through the shadow they serve.

Now, they're main goal isn't really to depopulate, they love bank accounts filled and slaves, but they're also puppets on strings to something else, and that force can only be described as reptilian and draco.

So I'm not sure what they are really going to attempt, but attempting and pulling off are 2 completely different things.

I'm also aware of their bringing in the scriptures and revelations. But again, what they will attempt and what they can pull in are 2 different things.

They seem to lay in wait at the stargate sun with their secret black program and shoot at anyone that comes through. Soho videos of those objects and beams leads me to think that.

To answer the how they would get along without the slaves.

Have you ever watched the Venus Project something that needs to be run grass roots by counsels of citizens with a rearranged people run government and no banks or royal families or PTB existing anywhere on earth in any capapcity just The Equality. However, they have very high tech they've kept under wraps, they don't need slaves, they need technicians, creators, designers, and programmers, to run the machinery, but no need for the many jobs we have here, without that technology. They're probably a couple thousand years into the future by now, as its been buried for over 100 years, we've been kept out of the loop for over 100 years and when you're in the right type of physics, ie tesla and quantum branch, its pretty fast the breakthroughs.

They don't need slaves They can do the Venus Project with much higher technology than was demonstrated.

But they're such creeps they think they own what we all co-own, the earth and resources and murder with impunity.

The population explosion? Their system of inequality and the SS propping up the Brotherhood, and medieval or primitive Sharia is where all of that comes from. First world nations have even dipped into negative numbers at times. They are responsible for the whole abuses of humanity, and like one dark side poster was maintaining, its not for our sake, its because they serve something that is always hungry for pain.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Is everyone stocked up on booze and beer for this upcoming event in December? If something were to happen cutting the supply line of alcohol it could be a catastrophe for those who want to have a get together. Make sure you have some supplies by September because prices could double in December because of demand.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by jinni73

Yup, it is coming.
The Perverted Voyeurs have been self gratifying themselves
to your every move for a while now.

Everyone with Social Grace and an I.Q. of 137 or better stays,

all the rest are hamburger.

It is going to be one hell of a cookout.

I hope you have been stocking up on the A-1 Sauce.

I'll refill your cup if you make it to The Keg.
S&F
edit on 11-6-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Grammar

Uh Oh, .... ummmm define "social grace" please!!! I wanna make sure I make the cutoff and that's the part that would get me!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are 2 things disturbing about the guide stones: The obvious is that it states the population should be 500,000,000. How you get to that number from 7 billion isnt clear. But R.C. Christian thinks wiping 6.5 billion people off the face of the earth is righteous. And that brings me to point number 2. Almost everyone thinks R.C. Christian is actually Ted Turner. Where does the moral high ground come from? Because you made a lot of money? And let me guess R.C. Christian is one of the 500,000,000? Strange post though ,even when it comes at 2:11 am lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Your safe, your a PurpleChitin

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So let me guess. On the 23rd when nothing has happened you are going to disappear from this thread and make a new ATS name, or you're going to claim we prevented it from happening by raising awareness.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Life with everyone equal would soon get stale, which would give rise for individuals to become ...... well for lack of a better illustration, say Moriarty in the Sherlock Holmes novels. someone into evil for the sheer Genius of the endeavor, breaking the monotony. Total equality would get rather stagnant, and unless appropriate interests were provided, the concept would atrophy from within. And if 'appropriate interests were provided' .........who would do the providing or leading the cause? There have to be leaders and there have to be followers, not everyone is motivated. And with the samo-samo drive in society, all being equal, where would the drive come from. Complacency breeds neglect, and neglect leads to decline.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join