It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

We are going into the age of aquarius which the guide stones say is a new age of reason i believe our consciousness will change and we will all realise we are the same, meaning these idiots who have sold their souls can't control us anymore.

I think there are a couple of options on how they will try this, the most obvious to me is to set off a volcano and shut off the airspace to the southern hemisphere then use cern (which was switched on when the pop. hit 6.6 billion people, nostradamus predicted this but you have to realise nostradamus keeps getting rewritten by the publishing company that owns the rights to his book).

There are a lot of people working for these scum such as benjamin fulford, david icke and alex jones none of these are saying anything but if you read the guidestones and understand how the scum use numerology you get a clear picture of whats coming.

The people who are connected to this are at the top level of all the secret societies the top media families and the 13 families that are meant to control the world, i think there are 3 families above the 13 but i cant remember who they are I know they meet every 7 years and last met in scotland.

there's loads more to this but the essence is right

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
were did the guide stones come from?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
flagged for "what the??"

well my question is

how do you know?

and if so, how can we stop it?

how do i know your telling the truth?

what will you say if the day comes and goes and nothing happens?

have you even thought of ever even been as far as decided as to look more like?

(sorry i had to lol)
edit on 10-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
were did the guide stones come from?

i AM interested in these guide stones...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

The 22nd ey ? Something tells me we are going to "stop it". Yep, there will be no mass exterminations on the 22nd through December. It's not going to happen.

So, be of good cheer.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by jinni73

The 22nd ey ? Something tells me we are going to "stop it". Yep, there will be no mass exterminations on the 22nd through December. It's not going to happen.

So, be of good cheer.

well ya never know!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
i believe our consciousness will change and we will all realise we are the same
I think this is the one thing in this thread I can agree with. Idk about the rest of you but I have already noticed a shift, as have a good chunk of my friends who aren't even of the "conspiracy/I hang out on ATS" type...

edit on 6/10/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
im flagging just so some might take a look and post some info on the guide stones, from what i think i heard someone not sure who donated a bunch of money to put these thing up and they have a bunch of guide lines that tell us how we should live, like i said so any body has some info put it here i am interested

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Google them plenty of info on them all over. Honestly I think we should take them down.

I believe the op is just rambling.

Lack of needed info along with this I'm better than you attitude.

David Ike and Alex Jones have too many flaws in their way for doing things to be one of the so called bad guys.

David looks like a nut with his reptile people theories and Alex acts like a fool.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well i turn 21 on the 21'st so I can at least have a beer before I am depopulated.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

There is a Greater Probability that you will win the Lottery without buying a ticket and at the same time be struck by a Meteorite that is at the same time struck by lightning on a clear day while you are 1000 ft underwater traveling in a Submarine while wearing a Rubber Suit that happens to have a pocket where you had just previously found a Roger Maris Rookie Baseball Trading card with the Bubble Gum still soft [SNIP]! LOL!

There is a better chance that earth's Magnetic Poles will shift than what you propose!

Sorry but the old B.S. Meter is pinning! Split Infinity

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/10/2012 by TheRedneck because: removed offensive side note

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Instead of telling us to check out the numerology on the guidestones, since you know so much about it, why don't you show us what the numerology is or the patterns you have worked out?

It's one thing to come to this thread and see no evidence what so ever, it is another to send people on a wild goose chase as well. Show us what you mean and then maybe we, or I can work with something.... This is nothing more than a ramble until you can prove otherwise.
edit on 10-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
OP I get a bit tired of this, "nostradamus predicted this but you have to realise nostradamus keeps getting rewritten by the publishing company that owns the rights to his book)."

The rights to Nostradamus are not owned. Accurate translations are available to those who search. Try Nostradamus research group. Nostradamus did not predict any such trash. IMHO you are just trolling or you can't be bothered to do real research. Either way, epic fail.

Question for one so learned in Nosty, "What is a quatrain?" See if you know that tiny piece of Nostradamus!

P

edit on 10-6-2012 by pheonix358 because: Give the OP something to do!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

And Cern will do what exactly?

If Cern destroyed the northern hemisphere (what.. black hole?
) It would take all of these controlling families with it.

It seems you have woven the base knowledge of a few conspiracy theories together in a very haphazard way.

I don't get why you think a Volcano Cern combo is what kills 6 Billion people.

This wasn't even fun to read.
Add more details about the numerology. Why Cern? Why Volcano?
Why does this take 6 months to complete? (The killing)
What happens after that?

3 flags already.. Cool... Can I give negative flags?

edit on 6/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well, considering what happened last decade, I am not as skeptical. Last decade was proof that big events can and are happening, for example hurricane Katrina, the Indonesian Tsunami, and even into this decade - Haiti and Chile earthquakes, and finally, the Japanese earthquake, tsunami and nuclear event that still hasn't played itself out yet.

I don't see this pattern stopping anytime soon. I imagine we will probably start hitting a new magnitude of event, something like a massive outbreak or release of nuclear radiation from Fukishima. If there was a theme to the major events happening, it would seem to be depopulation on the one hand, and the decay of the traditional power structure on the other. This is just coming from what we have already seen and know from recent history.

So it makes sense that people feel like the future will come with more depopulation and decay of the traditional power structure, since that is already happening. After all, an object in motion stays in motion - and we are already in motion.

One thing I disagree with, though, is this idea that we are going to continue to see boring old earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes over and over again. That has kind of played itself out. I think the theme is changing.
edit on 10-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

How does one set off a volcano?

And so what if it shuts down ALL planes on the planet? We got by with ships no worries before aircraft were around, didn't we?

And although I know you're full of it, others may wonder how it is that YOU know all this and others don't?

What position do you hold that makes you privy to such information?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Well, considering what happened last decade, I am not as skeptical. Last decade was proof that big events can and are happening, for example hurricane Katrina, the Indonesian Tsunami, and even into this decade - Haiti and Chile earthquakes, and finally, the Japanese earthquake, tsunami and nuclear event that still hasn't played itself out yet.

I don't see this pattern stopping anytime soon. I imagine we will probably start hitting a new magnitude of event, something like a massive outbreak or release of nuclear radiation from Fukishima. If there was a theme to the major events happening, it would seem to be depopulation on the one hand, and the decay of the traditional power structure on the other. This is just coming from what we have already seen and know from recent history.

So it makes sense that people feel like the future will come with more depopulation and decay of the traditional power structure, since that is already happening. After all, an object in motion stays in motion - and we are already in motion.

One thing I disagree with, though, is this idea that we are going to continue to see boring old earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes over and over again. That has kind of played itself out. I think the theme is changing.
edit on 10-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

i do believe sh*ts going down some how, some way, but weather events and earth events don't give me a rager if u look at the size of the events compared to the earth not that big a deal. but somethings gonna happen, its apparent

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure

R.C. Christian = Rosicrucian

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Very strange . "Be not a cancer on the earth..." "mankind is like a cancer of the earth" is what the Smith said in the Matrix

A few feet to the west of the monument, an additional granite ledger has been set level with the ground. This tablet identifies the structure and the languages used on it, lists various facts about the size, weight, and astronomical features of the stones, the date it was installed, and the sponsors of the project. It also speaks of a time capsule buried under the tablet, but the fields on the stone reserved for filling in the dates on which the capsule was buried and is to be opened are missing, so it is not clear whether the time capsule was ever put in place. Each side of the tablet is perpendicular to one of the cardinal directions, and is inscribed so that the northern edge is the top of the inscription.

The complete text of the explanatory tablet is detailed below. The accompanying image shows the overall layout. The tablet is somewhat inconsistent with respect to punctuation, and also misspells "pseudonym". The original spelling, punctuation, and line breaks in the text have been preserved in the transcription which follows.

At the center of each tablet edge is a small circle, each containing a letter representing the appropriate compass direction (N, S, E, W).

At the top center of the tablet is written:

The Georgia Guidestones
Center cluster erected March 22, 1980

Immediately below this is the outline of a square, inside which is written:

Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason

Around the edges of the square are written the names of four ancient languages, one per edge. Starting from the top and proceeding clockwise, they are:Babylonian (in cuneiform script), Classical Greek, Sanskrit and Ancient Egyptian (in hieroglyphics).

On the left side of the tablet is the following column of text:

Astronomic Features
1. channel through stone
indicates celestial pole.
2. horizontal slot indicates
annual travel of sun.
3. sunbeam through capstone
marks noontime throughout
the year

Author: R.C. Christian
(a pseudonyn) [sic]

Sponsors: A small group
of Americans who seek
the Age of Reason

Time Capsule
Placed six feet below this spot
On
To Be Opened on

The words appear as shown under the time capsule heading; no dates are engraved

On the right side of the tablet is the following column of text:

PHYSICAL DATA
1. OVERALL HEIGHT - 19 FEET 3 INCHES [5.87 m]. 2. TOTAL WEIGHT - 237,746 POUNDS [107,840 kg]. 3. FOUR MAJOR STONES ARE 16 FEET, FOUR INCHES [4.98 m] HIGH, EACH WEIGHING AN AVERAGE OF 42,437 POUNDS [19,249 kg]. 4. CENTER STONE IS 16 FEET, FOUR- INCHES [4.98 m] HIGH, WEIGHS 20,957 POUNDS [9,506 kg]. 5. CAPSTONE IS 9-FEET, 8-INCHES [2.95 m] LONG, 6-FEET, 6-INCHES [1.98 m] WIDE; 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES [0.48 m] THICK. WEIGHS 24,832 POUNDS [11,264 kg]. 6. SUPPORT STONES (BASES) 7-FEET, 4 INCHES [2.24 m] LONG 2-FEET [0.61 m] WIDE. 1 FOOT, 4-INCHES [0.41 m] THICK, EACH WEIGHING AN AVERAGE OF 4,875 POUNDS [2,211 kg]. 7. SUPPORT STONE (BASE) 4-FEET, 2½ INCHES [1.28 m] LONG, 2-FEET, 2-INCHES [0.66 m] WIDE, 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES [0.48 m] THICK. WEIGHT 2,707 POUNDS [1,228 kg]. 8. 951 CUBIC FEET [26.9 m³] GRANITE. 9. GRANITE QUARRIED FROM PYRAMID QUARRIES LOCATED 3 MILES [5 km] WEST OF ELBERTON, GEORGIA.

Link
edit on 10-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Looking at what is going on in Syria and the Middle East, this is very much the agenda going on. The US and its factions have no desire for peace and are pushing hard for war. When they finally do cross that line, Russia and China will be engaged with an all round blood bath. The risk of a very sad year for humanity is high. A reinvestigation of 9/11 is one thing that can save the situation and oust a lot of these corrupted ideals, but as they hold so much power it is no easy feat.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Georgia Guidestones Picture.

Hehe, vandals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join