It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

I have heard that the age of Aquarius does not start until the year 2150.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Now does it all start in a couple weeks, well, I am highly skeptical, but at least not long to wait.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i certainly agree we're living in a crazy turning point, i guess you can call it but everyone who puts a date on any.. whatever your belief is at the moment. you're just opening yourself up for no one listening to you, no respect. you can feel something in our psyche but to put a date out there is just kinda dumb.

as far as the georgia guidestones go, in my opinion, it just amounts to someone/cult/secret society/random eccentric with to much time and money on their hands but it does bring up a question that i wonder about from time to time.. why don't we build structures like the ancient structures? our cities will definitely not stand the test of time and that's the main reason i feel the georgia guidestones where built.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I've pre-ordered you a facepalm for june 22nd.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

Holy cow, that's quite close!

the most obvious to me is to set off a volcano and shut off the airspace to the southern hemisphere then use cern

Strangely, I now feel pretty relaxed about all this.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I AM PRETTY SURE THESE GUYS ARE BEHIND THE GUIDESTONES.

burningtaper.blogspot.com...

The Knights of the Rose Cross of Gold. They are in the state of Georgia and if you read this guy named "Widow's Son's" blog you will find that they were responsible for a lot of fracturing and mystique. The blog writer was kicked out of his lodge for being a member.

I THINK THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CLUE AS TO THE ORIGINS OF THIS ROSICRUCIAN MONUMENT

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

Except they will fail because the 7 good shepherds will arise to fight back. One of which is the U.S.

Micah's 7 Shepherds

The Illuminati will be killed, every last one of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I hate when i come late to these threads.

No your wrong. Especially since your basing this on on numerology, astrology and man made 'Guidestones'.

Can you give any proof to back up your claims at all. And what makes this different then all the other predictions based on wild theories

It is a shame the guidestones didn't have the time capsuled buried. Would of been interesting to see what would of been in it

edit on 10-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Nice thought, however, there are still way too many people who are still just mindless drones who won't pay attention enough for this to be a collective conciousness type of thing.

Too many people are too easily distracted by major sporting events, pageants, reality tv, and talking heads on the news to make the leap.

Too many people are also dumbed down by the complete lack of effort put into the education system these days too, and too many people are too accepting of the "official reasons" given for whatever is going on in their lives.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh wow, I never knew I shared a birthday with the day the Illuminati does their human sacrifices...Had I known I would have included it in my 6th grade autobiography all those years ago. June 22, not Dec. 21...That is all, carry on.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Double post, please delete...
edit on 6/10/12 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

1.8 people die every second, depopulation.. But, we also repopulate, 4.45 people are born every second worldwide.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

Very good observation.. But, I would also add repopulation coming june 22nd to december 21st.

This date will come and go like all the rest, nothing to see here folks.

EDIT: (to be more practical)
I would also like to add that after reading only two sentences into your post, i had to stop. Your reasoning is because of some stones that were placed somewhere in Georgia, not to mention your idea of the Illuminati is foolishly flawed like most other people's views on the Illuminati. Do a little more research. Seriously......
edit on 10-6-2012 by TheCelestialHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
I AM PRETTY SURE THESE GUYS ARE BEHIND THE GUIDESTONES.

burningtaper.blogspot.com...

The Knights of the Rose Cross of Gold. They are in the state of Georgia and if you read this guy named "Widow's Son's" blog you will find that they were responsible for a lot of fracturing and mystique. The blog writer was kicked out of his lodge for being a member.

I THINK THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CLUE AS TO THE ORIGINS OF THIS ROSICRUCIAN MONUMENT

a1 b2 c3 - z26

The Georgia Guidestones = 233

The Rose Cross of Gold = 223

Center Cluster Erected = 223 - March 22, 1980 > www.theworldsprophecy.com...

223 - 322

The Knights of the Rose Cross of Gold = 365

One thousand two hundred sixty = 365

10.09.2009 - 3.22.2013 = 1260 days

The RCG symmetry is strong enough to consider IMO

together with

military industrial complex = 322

and

sixteen hundred pennsylvania = 322

[ skull and bones]
>>> 322

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My theory is that the "antiChrist" could be MONSANTO.

"and he will rise on the fattest parts of those nations".

IE, the parts where all the FOOD is grown.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
were did the guide stones come from?

Allegedly Ted Turner put them up in the name of RC. Christian on a friday afternoon in june 1979 the only date thats an illuminati one is the 22nd

Christian RosenCruz who was the founder of the rosecrucians a secret society with only four members
en.wikipedia.org... im pretty sure some of Crowleys works were based on the Fama Fraternitatis en.wikipedia.org...

Aleister Crowley was the freemason who worked out how to access the evil spirits that the illuminati use, Crowley was one sick mother and wrote BOOK 4 basically a handbook for magic anyone can read this hermetic.com...

Manly P Hall was another rosicrucian who was a top freemason and married into the Bauer (rothschild) family en.wikipedia.org...

Mary and Joseph were going to sign the first census that was the start of the common era, this was a count going into the end of an age. The Bible has had over 600 prophecies come true in it so is this not a blueprint for future generations to follow, Because someones been following it otherwise this stuff would not of happened,

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Awww Why the June 22... Thats the day of midsummer celebration this year.

(For you non swedes, Midsummer is an really old pagan tradition which is all about re-fertilizing the earth. And is one of the most celebrated days in Sweden right up there with x-mas. The tradition goes back further then written history.)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
First of all who will work for these people at the so called top. If they kill 6.6 billion people there will not be anyone to farm for food or drill for ore or build anything. Therefore I do not believe any such thing is going to
happen. I don't understand why people believe in such things but then again its their way of getting attention.
If you have such information then you must be from the top. But that being most unlikely your information in this forum is false.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link to wikipedia for a more indepth discription and history of the stones.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

I would give you a million stars for that post if i could.. Couldn't have said it better myself.

People will believe anything. Some even hope things like this happen, it adds excitement to their life, although they will never admit it.

Thank you for exposing such foolishness

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What news release just relayed the facts to us all through you? What makes you think it's okay to post biased and unfathomably unfounded info like this?

6,600,000,000 people brakes down to 1,100,000,000 per month, or 36,000,000 per day for 6 months straight. LOL. That's 1,500,000 people per hour; or 25,000 per second. Good freaking luck pinging 'Truth' on your numerology because outside of an asteroid impact, aren't going to happen in any short amount of time. Even if Yellowstone went off (which TPTB do not have the abilities to force), it wouldn't change anything.

I do think the only thing that MAY occur sometime within our lifetimes is an asteroid impact, but even then I'm only betting 1/3 of the population would be directly effected. Where's my number 1/3 come from? The bible.

I know the bible's a stretch for a few of you, but for 90+% of the worlds population that do believe in a supreme being, this version of the stories both from the past and foretelling the future, are not far of a stretch at all. At any rate, they're a much more confounded bet than the BS the OP is expecting us to swallow.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join