It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation coming 22nd june to 21st december

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Well, now that you've made half the thread to go along with the op, care to take over the rest

I do believe that this is something that they want to do.

The op has nothing in it though.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
David Ike and Alex Jones have too many flaws in their way for doing things to be one of the so called bad guys.

David looks like a nut with his reptile people theories and Alex acts like a fool.

I read somewhere that those who control this world are under some obligation to tell the people the truth about what is going on. If this is true, it would make sense that if they didn't want us to know, they would hire "nutcases" to tell us. That way, they have met their obligation, and nobody believes it.

David Icke stuns me how he can make a living travelling the world, defaming the most powerful people on the planet to the maximum extent possible (eg, child killing, reptilian, satanic paedophiles etc) and yet not one single person has sued him for defamation of character or had him charged with slander. In fact, they don't even step forward and deny his allegations.

I could easily end up in court for saying things half as bad, about people half as powerful and without making a single cent from it...
edit on 10/6/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

ETA: I know a guy here you used to enjoy getting on the UHF radio on the trucking channel and calling people "paedophiles" for his own amusement. After repeatedly saying this about the owner of an earthmoving company, he got 3 months jail for slander.
edit on 10/6/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nuclear- well, if I was famous or a member of parliament etc, who was being accused of being a shape-shifting reptile from another dimension, I doubt I'd bother putting someone up for defamation of character or the like either. The whole thing is so ridiculous it really wouldnt warrant their time or effort.

To the person who wants to know about the guidestones- google is your friend? you're sitting on the net, its not rocket science.

to the OP- uh huh. I'll be sure to remember to bump this thread come the new year. lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

rather than speak i thought i would just provide some info....the third vid is very explanatory

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Google them plenty of info on them all over. Honestly I think we should take them down.

I believe the op is just rambling.

Lack of needed info along with this I'm better than you attitude.

David Ike and Alex Jones have too many flaws in their way for doing things to be one of the so called bad guys.

David looks like a nut with his reptile people theories and Alex acts like a fool.

if somebody put the stones there, i think we should just leave them alone, its not like you are forced to go look at them...?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Looking at what is going on in Syria and the Middle East, this is very much the agenda going on. The US and its factions have no desire for peace and are pushing hard for war. When they finally do cross that line, Russia and China will be engaged with an all round blood bath. The risk of a very sad year for humanity is high. A reinvestigation of 9/11 is one thing that can save the situation and oust a lot of these corrupted ideals, but as they hold so much power it is no easy feat.

What is going on in the Middle East is people realizing that in order to effect change...YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Do you really think that a Country with the Capabilities of the United States have not already made deals with China and Russia in the event IRAN or SYRIA should do something STUPID?!? We are talking about the United States here...the Worlds Largest Economy....Worlds most Lethal Military as well as it's population being an entire Cross Section of the World Population.

This next statement is a FACT and do not confuse it with some sort of Nationalistic Boast. The U.S. Spent 1.3 TRILLION Dollars last year on DEFENSE! That is the combined Defense expenditures of the next 17 Top Militaries Combined! And in reality....the U.S. Military is a Global Force and project force anywhere within Minutes.

Within 12 to 16 Months...the USN.will have completely installed the Free Electron Laser System....a Nuclear Powered Version....on Every Nimitz Class Carrier which will need an addition of a Third Nuclear Reactor to Power this Form of Laser that acts more like a particle bean as adverse Atmospheric conditions do not interfere with it's operation. The Gerald R. Ford...the newest and First Redesigned Carrier s well as putting a Nuclear reactor on all Aegis Cruisers to power their FEL

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
anybody ever notice the guidestones are missing continental european languages like, french, german, italian etc?
i see spanish, english and russian. wonder if that means something more within a symbol that looks simple but means something more..............................................................hehehehe

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Is it possible that nearly all Countries have signed onto the De-Population Treaty except Countries like Iran, North Korea and Syria ? I suspect Saddam opposed it as did Gaddafi and a whole swathe of others including the Micro Biologist's world wide that could fight it ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

What is going on in the Middle East is people realizing that in order to effect change...YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I can go out to my back garden and dig up all my plants, is this the change I want to improve my life? I know the world is a dangerious place and security is one thing many people strive for. But when we cannot be honest about what we are actully fighting for, what is it we are fight for? Without trust and respect the divisions will remain as the conflict will go on.

When seeing how much work goes on in cases of capitial punishment there is a strong effort to be as sure as possible that the right actions are being undertaken. In reviewing the 9/11 circus that escilated a lot of this Middle East conflict, all that is being reaped is fear and control as the struggle for the hearts and minds is lost. This thread is about upcoming depopulation and with all the confusion as truth has left the building, it is a likely conquence as the madness sets in.
edit on 10-6-2012 by kwakakev because: added comma

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

If a Mason sails 33.33 degrees, how many nautical miles has he gone? Can anyone do the calculation? 2012.9 miles.

For whom doth the bell toll?

One of Hemingway's best works, along with The Sun Also Rises, The Old Man and the Sea, and A Farewell to Arms.

"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a Clod be washed away by the Sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a Promontory were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."

It may not toll for whom you think.

LINK

Nimrod Osiris

"Using the old Paris Meridian, Mt Hermon lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east. It is also 2012 miles from the equator and 2012 miles from the Paris Meridian. The Paris Meridian is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned. The number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9. This corresponds to the year, month day that (December 21, 2012) the ancient Mayans believed their calendar would end." LINK

edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Renegade2283

Well, now that you've made half the thread to go along with the op, care to take over the rest

I do believe that this is something that they want to do.

The op has nothing in it though.

I was only posting the basic information about the guidestones because people were asking. Its easy to just see it in the thread. I personally believe it is just a poor joke.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Maybe it will be the Cumbre Viejo volcano in the Canary Islands. If these 'scum' secretly blow it up then half the volcano slides into the ocean, creating a massive tsunami that heads directly toward our eastern coast. That could kill millions. Not that I believe someone would plot to do that but it is a real 'natural' possibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by jinni73

Depopulation begins 22nd june unless something stops it.

this is 33 years after the georgia guidestones were ordered ( by the rosicrucians) and will take 6 months the illuminatis human sacrifice dates are 22nd june and the 21st decmber 6.6 billion are due to be executed by the scum that have sold their souls to the anti christ, who does exist

If a Mason sails 33.33 degrees, how many nautical miles has he gone? Can anyone do the calculation? 2012.9 miles.

For whom doth the bell toll?

One of Hemingway's best works, along with The Sun Also Rises, The Old Man and the Sea, and A Farewell to Arms.

"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a Clod be washed away by the Sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a Promontory were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."

It may not toll for whom you think.

LINK

Nimrod Osiris

"Using the old Paris Meridian, Mt Hermon lies exactly at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 degrees east. It is also 2012 miles from the equator and 2012 miles from the Paris Meridian. The Paris Meridian is the meridian to which many ancient structures are aligned. The number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012.9. This corresponds to the year, month day that (December 21, 2012) the ancient Mayans believed their calendar would end." LINK

Enoch gave a 70 generation judgment to the Watchers of Earth. Since they had corrupted mankind by messing with their DNA (Book of Jasher ch. 4), God used Enoch to deliver a judgment. When methuselah died, Noah embarked on his voyage. Do the calculation of the 70 generations.

Enoch was taken by God at 950. A generation is calculated by taking the precession of the earth (26000) and dividing by 360. Each generation of the earth creates a tick on the clock. Multiply a generation (72.222) years times 70 and you get 5055. Do the math. 6000 years on the calendar and the end comes for the Aliens that the Masons bow to.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Let's come about the answer another way. 1948 is when Israel becomes a nation. Jesus said that when the fig tree blooms (Israel), then the generation will not pass before all these things happen. On tick on the clock will not end.

1948 + 70 = 2018. The tick will need 2.22 years left. If those days were not shortened (Matthew 24) then no flesh would survive according to Jesus. In other words, the days will be shortened.

Tribulation starts at the end of 2012. This lasts until the end of 2018. Psalms 111-118 represent 2011-2018. 111 is a call to wake up. 112 is a call to give to others. 115 (2015) is the antichrist wrath. 2018 is the opening of the gates of heaven. These are known as the Hallel Psalms. 111-112 makes an acrostic of the Hebrew letters. 119 does the same. They enclose the most important 7 years within God's Word and language. King David said the Builders (Masons) rejected the cornerstone (Christ) in Psalms 118. Interesting don't you think? The Builders are the Watchers. The bell tolls on their watch.

Mystery Babylon are the Masons, Moneychangers and the High Priests (Rome)

The bell tolls for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It might be possible to murder that amount of people in that amount of time, but I bet getting rid of so many bodies with no one to actually do the job beggers belief, the stink, the airborne pathogens, viruses, germs, would kill all fowl ,fish, insect and animal life, then what would the 'elite' live on? who would see to their needs? All the worlds 'fresh' water polluted, arable land polluted, cannot see it myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree. Not to mention all the nuclear reactors that would go unchecked without a population to work them. I doubt TPTB have set up fail safes in every plant. You could really start your own thread on the dangers a sudden, massive depopulation would cause. I tend to think of the GuideStones along the same lines as the bunker in the Denver Airport. It'll only make perfect sense to those that designed it. Everything else is usually just speculation. Don't get me wrong, they are creepy.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think the Guidestones are there for when humanity kills itself off. Those that survive have a set of guidelines to rebuild. In 1980, we were in the cold war and a nuclear war was only a button's push away. There very well might be a time casple buried with things to aid those left. That maybe also why there isn't a date. I think whomever is here to rebuild will finally realise why the stones were put there.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Royal Dutch Shell just handed a check for over $1 Billion to the Philippines for the gas/oil under those islands China/Philippines both claim.

Britain also just said they are spending $1.5 Billion in the Philippines to make "whiskey". Rolls Royce, Nestle, and a whole bunch of other companies are also dumping Billions into the Philippines.

The De-population really starts when they get the war started with the Chinese. Which is any day now.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So will I get a belated BD present?

I say bring it, most on here at ATS is ready just waiting for the ultimate sign to say see ya lol,

Someone or group has to be in power of some sorts case if it was me or you that put those stones up, they would have been taken down and busted up, and ask if you/ me had the proper permits to keep them there lol

edit on 10-6-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I do not care to be one of the "multitude" who lose their lives during this Tribulation period, however, that is not for me to decide, as it stands now I was moved by the Holy Spirit in October of 2011 that, at that moment, I had 3.5 years of "normalcy" in my life. My life has never been normal and so I looked forward to this proposition. Personally, "normal" is so quiet and very confusing to say the least.

At any rate, I wanted to go over the numbers listed by the OP, here is what I can gather based on my own 20 years of seeking the numbers.

06-22-2012 Universally this culminates to the # 6, it means "Fertility, Money, Relationships, Love, Family, Nurturing", to name a few key words. Ideally it means that any endeavor on that day will "grow" on its own accord and will do so abundantly and with ferver.

The Month is June, # 6, and so we simply will remind ourselves of the "Fertility" energy that makes things grow, good or bad.

The Day is 22, a Mastery number, but not without reduction for the most part, the "mastery" side is defined as "Mastery of Craftsmanship for the Betterment of Mankind"; it is about the hands and the foundations to which are placed firmly. Reduced it is the # 4, "Work, Foundation, Occupation, Commitment"

The Year is 2012, which culminates to the # 5, this means "Death and Freedom", as death is the ultimate freedom from this physical realm. It is the number for "travel" and it also creates the energies of "rejecting control" or "rules". As anyone within the #5 will attest (especially those born in May) others' rules "do not apply".

So let's see if we can form a viable sentence that pertains to this scenario.

"Fertility and Growth are facilitated through the placement of a Foundation that brings Death, and Freedom!"

In a nutshell that is what 06-22-2012 is all about. On a personal level we must let go of what was and embrace the change in order to facilitate our freedom from what once was, one would surmise on a personal level this might be worthy; however, on the Universal level, I would be less apt to accept whatever foundation "they" come up with to solve the problem of "lack of" fertility, especially in light of the world's financial situation.

It all sounds "New World Order" to me!

Let's look at 12-21-2012, I am certain I have done this one previously in another thread in the past, but with each scenario the focus is different so I might be saying roughly the same thing but in different words. If my mindset was not opened when I read those numbers previously, there is a good chance what I am about to say is contrary to what I said before. I don't know as I have not read what I expressed previously about this date based on the Mayan "hooplah" that is so prevalent in our society over the past few years.

The fullness of the date, 12-21-2012, culminates to the # 11; this means "Illumination, Fire, Reflection, Angels". It is typically associated with "Messages" from a Higher Source, typically from within, but not withstanding the ability to perceive outside of our own space. It can change you or it can bring "Light" into an otherwise darkened process of thought, like turning on the "light". It also is reminescent of "Center Stage" as it too is a "Mastery" number. So the focus is likely on the "stage" and not the individual.

The Month is 12, which creates the # 3; this means "Recycle, Beauty, Creativity, Potentials". It is a month that we all are influenced by an ability to see beyond the old, the broken, and see the potential for something better. It means we are able to look beyond the wicked and see compassion and Love. Everything has the potential to be something other than what it really is, it is never about something new, or something fresh, it is simply a "redo" and a "re-creation" ability on the part of the observer. One man's wasted space is another man's luscious garden!

The Day is 21, which creates the # 3; again, as above. Not much more to clarify at this point.

The Year is 2012, and as above when we did the previoius date of 06-22, we examined the year; once again, as stated.

How about another sentence to create a fuller meaning: "Recycle the old, seek the Potential of something better, Death is the key to Illuminate Freedom". Ouch!

What wasn't discussed is the elevated movement between the Month and the Day, prior to the inclusion of the Year. In the first case, 06-22, we get the # 1 which means "The Beginning". Well that certainly is what the OP is suggesting. In the second case, 12-21, we get the # 6 which is "Fertility and Growth", which is typically the means for most cases of change; a good day to set as a marker that is for certain.

Outside of all of this, 2012, it is simply a year of "Re-creation" for most. Death and Freedom, we can lose everything and see Death, or we can let go of everything and find Freedom! We should not fear that which we have no control over! We accept the Potentials! :cool

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Interesting in reading this thread that the following scene from the movie War Games comes to mind:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join