It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My little sister gets suspended for conspiracy theorizing...?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Duh, of course I just did. I was asking how you knew in the first place.

No, I wasn't giving her ammunition to act out. I'm not saying I'm the perfect influence either, but I'm not intending for her to make scenes and get herself suspended.

And besides that, I've mentioned my family about three times now. Don't you think it could be slightly likely that they are more to blame than I am if she's learning to act out? She lives with them, not me. I don't see her that often anymore. She's stuck with them every day.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
School exists so people can learn from the mistakes of others and not have to learn from their own making.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

How is that evidence that the school was in the right? Explain that to me. I don't see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by Furbs

Duh, of course I just did. I was asking how you knew in the first place.

It's a kind of magic.

No, I wasn't giving her ammunition to act out. I'm not saying I'm the perfect influence either, but I'm not intending for her to make scenes and get herself suspended.

Funny thing about ammunition, it can be used in all kinds of ways.. especially ways you don't intend.

And besides that, I've mentioned my family about three times now. Don't you think it could be slightly likely that they are more to blame than I am if she's learning to act out? She lives with them, not me. I don't see her that often anymore. She's stuck with them every day.

Oh, they are certainly to blame for a good chunk of it, but let's remember why she got suspended in the first place, eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

After.

And, before you go thinking I did anything wrong, you should know that my family are the kind of people who cartel drugs all throughout the eastern part of this state, steal charity from churches, use my brother's disability check to purchase hydros, and put false restraining orders on me because I started helping my mother to try to get my brother and sister taken away from them because they live in an abusive and neglectful home with my psychopath stepmother, who is an ex prostitute and extremely dangerously unstable.

My step sister was the one who made the false claim (I think she was told to do so by my step mother, because she was given permission, or rewarded, to smoke under their roof even though she's only 13), and she is worse than her mother, my step mother. In fact, she's called the police on several other people claiming falsely that they abused them just as she did me, one of them being my father. The girl is tweaked, and addicted to drama. I was one of her targets, nothing more.

Those people all put together have made more false police reports than I can count, on various family members of mine, not just me.

So, of course they were threatened by me. I'm not the same as they are.

And, just out of curiosity, how did you come to find out about that restraining order incident?

I don't remember telling anyone about that on ATS (I could be wrong, because it was a long time ago, but I just don't remember mentioning it on this site).

Easy google search .... others have found it as well.
You have shown us a great deal about your family dynamics even though you haven't spoken directly about it. It's very easy to see that you are a part of the family and function in a manner similar to what you are describing from them. Remember, when you type something on a message board, it is a reflection of who you are and a great deal can be ascertained from what you type.
Also, nobody has to "shut it" as you say in some of your other posts, you are not in charge here and nobody has to bow to your will like you expect your sibling to. We are mostly adults and you are clearly a child as portrayed by your actions (and your making another account to come on here and agree with yourself).
The principal was very justified in the suspension and probably should have taken it much further. Chances are it will be taken much further in the future as I can't imagine there will be any type of change.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

How is that evidence that the school was in the right? Explain that to me. I don't see it.

Honestly, I don't think you are capable of understanding the explanation and everyone else on the board can clearly see it and they don't need an explanation, so it would be moot.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Personally, I found college level history very compelling and revealing. That's where I really learned about conspiracies, from the text books and those left wing radical college professors.

What, besides alternative history, do you excel at? Do you have an interest or a skill that you would like to expand? Does your little sister have a hidden talent that she would benefit from exploring?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

magicdads.com/2012/02/will-smith-just-the-two-of-us-lyrics/

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

magicdads.com/2012/02/will-smith-just-the-two-of-us-lyrics/

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Drawing, mostly. Drawing, writing, and anything creative.

I personally love the way psychology works too. If my mangas don't excel and publish, I plan to become an expert in more than one field, including being a psychologist.

And an underground expert at prepping and surviving doomsday, of course. Can't forget that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
you beat me to it, purple....not much info was revealed but the the tone of the posts really say a lot about the older sister........I agree with what phage said as well......

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yikes! Psychology is exactly what you're ramming against! Maybe start with psychology, the study of how people react within a society, rather than focusing on their personal demons, at least to begin with!

edit on 12-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I personally love the way psychology works too. If my mangas don't excel and publish, I plan to become an expert in more than one field, including being a psychologist.

And an underground expert at prepping and surviving doomsday, of course. Can't forget that.

Just for a learning experience... go back and print out all your posts, seal them in an envelope, then open them up 5 or 10 years from now and read back over them. It may be a real eye-opener to you.
This would be especially beneficial to you if you go on to take classes in psychology.
edit on 12-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Pffft.

I mentioned when this thread first started that my father is also very interested in conspiracies of all kinds. My sister, along with my step siblings, often ask him about it, and converse with him about it, because he is in their life every day. I am not. He teaches them as much, if not, quite a bit more, than I do... I would guess.

I'm not the only one informing her about conspiracy possibilities..

She is ten years old, and has a mind of her own. As I already said, she may be a kid, but she can make decisions for herself, like how to write a poem on a get-well card. I didn't decide that for her.

I can't say I don't have a role in it, but so does my sister, the teacher, and the rest of my family.

No, it's not my fault.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by research100
you beat me to it, purple....not much info was revealed but the the tone of the posts really say a lot about the older sister........I agree with what phage said as well......

Yes, very much so. Phage is a pretty intelligent guy, I've enjoyed seeing him interact here!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Just for a learning experience... go back and print out all your posts, seal them in an envelope, then open them up 5 or 10 years from now and read back over them. It may be a real eye-opener to you.
This would be especially beneficial to you if you go on to take classes in psychology.

then open them up 5 or 10 years from now

I'd say when she's 21. That's only 3 years away. Then we can all have shots (with a beer back) on her!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

What about education? You could teach art.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

then open them up 5 or 10 years from now

I'd say when she's 21. That's only 3 years away. Then we can all have shots (with a beer back) on her!

I agree that 21 would be a good age at which to open them... I'll pass on the shots and beer with her though.... it concerns me a bit and I wouldn't want to put myself in that situation

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Typical Christian!
[/satire]

Tequila rocks!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The kid got what she deserved, suspended... case closed.....

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join