Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My little sister gets suspended for conspiracy theorizing...?

page: 34
52
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I got him back though. Later when I worked at a gas station he brought in his mustang for service and I put a bolt in his differential. Some time later he had an expensive "rear end R and R".

Your link just blew me away. I wonder if it's him. Oh, his name was "Mister" Clark.



OK, the story about your principal, if TRUE, is not good, but of course, it's only your opinion without anything to support it. However, you are now admitting to criminal activity and sabotaging of his vehicle???

I question your integrity and morals




posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


A Master's Degree or any degree for that matter simply means your a good little parrot. You remember and hand back exactly what is drummed into your brain, pass the tests for all the exams of the stuff our educational system fed into your brain and get a little piece of paper stating your a good little parrot.


LMAO...yeah....sure

I know of many folks that would disagree with you vehemently!!


As for the rest of your post.... That's nice, that's real nice... .. (southern thing, look it up
)
edit on 11-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Some of the brightest people I know do not hold a college degree.


None of the dumbest people I know have college degrees.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


What's your view of open minded if not expressing ones views, even if they happen to be Christian? I've heard of your definition of open minded before, I've heard it forever, and it's sickening. People who LOVE the thought of being gay or bi, threesomes, orgies, combining all different religions into one, that sort of thing. That's what people like you view as "open minded" and by that standard--yeah, I guess my mind is shut air tight.

The same DAY I posted about the watermelons, was the day I started learning about the difference between naturally bred and hybrid plants. Forgive me if I don't have every fact straight, still learning... on that particular subject. Yeah, I admit I don't have everything right, but who the hell does?

God does. God has everything right. Oh, crap... there I go, mentioning God and being close minded again...

'She ain't caught half of what I do' ... yeah, that's cute how you present yourself as some master manipulator, but have you thought that the reason I don't respond to things like that is simply because I find it really childish and petty, and that I just don't care?



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Little kids should not be into conspiracy

Only approach to this is make the kids keep asking questions, constantly until they figure it out themselves as they get older

They are impressionable and copy almost anything once they see a group majority doing/thinking the same thing.

So imho its the family fault, but the teacher should of been more constructive with dialogue to family about it.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Alright, everyone who replied. Let me get something straight.

I do believe Paganism is evil, yes, because the scripture speaks against the worship of nature. I do believe basing so-called Christian holidays on the worship of the sun and moon is evil, yes, because the scripture speaks against the worship of the sun and moon. Yes, I do believe that a government that is willing to kill millions of innocent people, be it by softkill or megadeath, is evil, and should not be in power. I do believe it's evil for the teachers, the so-called educators of the school systems to speak directly against free thinking, and take an ignorant, hateful action against it--against a ten year old.

Yes, forgive me if you don't agree--but that is ALL evil.

What the hell has happened to people? That expressing strong views about ANYTHING is deemed close minded and arrogant? And that speculating about anything is classified as shameful and ignorant? Huh? Since when was it bad to have an opinion? Well, to all you who keep trying to cut me down and insult me, I got news for you--your vain repetitions hold no power over my will. I question myself all the time in order to learn more and become better. You people who are simply pointing out my flaws, which are a side effect of the learning process, and are a natural part of all people, you don't discourage me.

Thank you, to those of you posting respectful replies. To the rest, I say this--I don't give a damn what you call me. I'm just a teenager myself, of course I don't know everything, but at least I'm trying to keep my backbone against the world, and their constant attempts to soften all of us and make us into spineless, moral-lacking empty, obedient little jellyfish, lying around uselessly, bitching about how anyone with strong views or morals are close minded and arrogant.

Guess what? Those of you who are "scared for my sister" because of the things you assume I'm teaching her (I revealed very little about what I teach her and how I go about it, yet everyone was quick to assume I was filling her head with alternative propaganda and teaching her that the system is bad and everyone other than us was evil), understand this. I will continue to teach my sister, brother, mother, fiance, friends, and anyone else I come in contact with everything I learn, and when I make a mistake, I will clarify the truth, and fix it.

I will use references to the Bible, because of all the books in the world that I don't trust to read, I can safely say the Bible is the one I'm least paranoid about, and I live by God. I'll continue to try to understand the Bible, and teach others around me everything I can.

And I'll even go as far to say, I'll make sure my sister knows she did nothing wrong. Maybe I'll encourage her to do more, just to make a few statements. I mean, judging from the general reaction to this thread, it's not like I can expect anyone else to make a stand for anything... after all, believing God and promoting free thinking about alternative topics is close minded and all...

I'll stand by everything I do, weather it's right, or a mistake. Mistakes can be fixed. But, sadly, broken people who have allowed the world to mold them into vacant jellyfish with no morals or backbone, can't be fixed. So, good luck with your lives.

And if you're really scared for my sister because you don't agree with what I'm teaching her, good luck sleeping well at night now .


Cuz I teach and speculate with a lot more people other than my sister


To everyone, God bless. May you find peace within, and the love of The Lord.

Shalom



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by Annee
I have no idea what you just said.


I said, you can't be serious if you think it is normal to suspend a child from school for talking about conspiracies which someone else told her about because there are other ways like - sending her sister to the school psychologist, where they could talk to them and tell that sister to not talk about it anymore? And the principal needs to be fired and changed with a new one, as if there aren't stupid people who do so stupid things like this principal.


I personally do not believe in removing a child from school. But - I do agree with the teacher to take action if a child is disrupting the class and other students - - for whatever reason.

Do you honestly believe the teacher or principle make the rules for the school district. I think your over reaction is childish and stupid

The older sister is apparently 18. A legal adult. I doubt she will willingly go to a school counselor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now - - here is the setup I would put into place. Since many children are in school to learn - - - and disruptive students interfere with them trying to learn. I would set up a school at the local Military/Police training center - - - and require their parents to deliver them there and pick them up. If the child doesn't learn to respect the learning environment in that situation - - - I'm sure the parents will instill some serious discipline - - - to relieve the burden of being responsible for their child's daily scheduled delivery and pick up.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I'll stand by everything I do, weather it's right, or a mistake. Mistakes can be fixed. But, sadly, broken people who have allowed the world to mold them into vacant jellyfish with no morals or backbone, can't be fixed. So, good luck with your lives.


Mistakes made during key points of childhood development usually cannot be fixed and become the foundation for the rest of our sense making.

Hopefully your sister's parents will see the destructive influence your indoctrination is having on your sister, and they will put a stop to it, if only to keep her from getting into further trouble.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX
 


I've heard it forever, and it's sickening. People who LOVE the thought of being gay or bi, threesomes, orgies, combining all different religions into one, that sort of thing. That's what people like you view as "open minded" and by that standard--yeah, I guess my mind is shut air tight.
You have a very limited view of the world if you are so concerned with "being gay or bi, threesomes, orgies, combining all different religions into one". Where did that come from? Some sort of obsession of yours? "That sort of thing" has little to do with having an open mind.

I think you are indoctrinating your sister while she (and you) are both too young to understand what you're actually talking about, so you think that I "love that sort of thing"? Someone who disagrees with you must be gay or engages in orgies? You think the world is that simple? And you think you can teach your sister about it. The "open mind" you think you have in telling your sister about conspiracy theories is the same sort of mind that burned witches and condemned Galileo.

That's fine. I'm sure you've well protected her against all the evil in the world. I'm sure you think she's well prepared to think for herself while wrapped up in the nice cloak of ignorance which you've woven for her. The trouble is she isn't. The trouble is when she (and you) find out that the world is not that simple, she (and you) will not be prepared to deal with it because you do not think for yourselves. You retreat to what the Bible tells you. Have a nice life in your little world. Hopefully your sister won't find she is gay as she gets older, she'd have a hard time coping with that.

"People like you". You don't know anything about me or what I believe. On the other hand, you've made it quite clear the way your mind works. I've seen "people like you". You're a dime a dozen.



Yeah, I admit I don't have everything right, but who the hell does?
Good start. Keep it up.



'She ain't caught half of what I do' ... yeah, that's cute how you present yourself as some master manipulator, but have you thought that the reason I don't respond to things like that is simply because I find it really childish and petty, and that I just don't care?
Why would you respond to "things like that". That comment was not directed at you and had nothing to do with you. I was talking about the flak I catch on this site.
edit on 6/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Unfreakinbelievable... That link you posted about the principle? OMG. That was probably the one at our elementary school! When I read that he is being charged after all these years for paddling kids, I bout fell out my chair. The principle at our school... was just like that. I swear to God. I hope this isn't too off topic, I was going to bring it earlier.

In elementary school we had a principle who had several "paddles" hanging on the wall in his office. Any student (he preferred boys) could be called to the office from class by the "intercom".

"Such and Such--- report to the Principals office." We knew it was a paddling because he only issued "disciplinary" measures and the call to report to him personally (instead of just "report to the office") meant that so and so was in for it. We all knew it.

I was called once. And looking back, am sure he was a pedophile and sado masochistic on top of it. He would make kids wait in his office alone like a doctors visit, then he would come in and sit and (eewww, I swear to God) make you pull your pants down and lay across his lap. Then there would be a few minutes while he "adjusted himself". Then he would use the paddle he had selected to "discipline" you. It was the weirdest. When you are a kid you don't understand. Looking back I am at once horrified and bemused. What a sick F***, lol.

I got him back though. Later when I worked at a gas station he brought in his mustang for service and I put a bolt in his differential. Some time later he had an expensive "rear end R and R".

Your link just blew me away. I wonder if it's him. Oh, his name was "Mister" Clark.

His name was "Mister" Clark? I don't know who this "Mister" Clark is, but he may have been one of the tough nasty teachers who punished students as you describe him... Is that link probably about the one at your elementary school? socyberty.com...

I saw the tail end of a news story this morning that really caught me by surprise. I am old enough to know it was common practice for school children to get paddleings 30 years ago if they misbehaved.

I don't know what to say, what i can say is, what a coincident...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
However, you are now admitting to criminal activity and sabotaging of his vehicle???

I think this nasty "Mister" Clark who beated students deserves it... I think it's okay to sabotage his vehicle for beating students...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX
 


Thanks for coming back and posting. Now those who couldn't understand what the problem was can see it very clearly ......



Anybody else feel like we're watching the evolution of the next generation of wives for the Phelps family?
edit on 11-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10
 

My elementary era was in the 60's. The article is true in every aspect including that you got it again when you got home. It was a different time.

These weren't "beatings", they were called "spankings". People don't understand those times. It was common practice. The twist to my experience is that our particular principle derived "pleasure" from seeing and paddling little boys behinds. I realize that now. Back then the whole school was under his control. And it was the way of things, nobody seemed to mind. You gotta wonder what the "office personnel" thought of it. They were adults who worked there. Anyone could see the paddles hanging on his office wall...

I think the story in your link is from the 80's? So that could not be him. But amazed they still do it apparently.

Google "60's school practice of paddling children" . Won't let me link.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Since many children are in school to learn - - - and disruptive students interfere with them trying to learn.

I agree that disruptive bad students who are acting like bad gang members should move to another school, possibly move these kind of bad young people into Military schools, Boot Camps for troubled teens to learn some discipline.

But who says that the OP's little sister is a bad student? She don't necessarily have to be a bad student, i don't know about her situation, but of course i hope she is not a bad student...



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
However, you are now admitting to criminal activity and sabotaging of his vehicle???

I think this nasty "Mister" Clark who beated students deserves it... I think it's okay to sabotage his vehicle for beating students...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)


Then I question your integrity and professionalism more than his.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
However, you are now admitting to criminal activity and sabotaging of his vehicle???

I think this nasty "Mister" Clark who beated students deserves it... I think it's okay to sabotage his vehicle for beating students...

I did it for all the kids that had a session in his office. I have no qualms about that. Freakin pervert. He should have been burned at the stake.

He was fired for "reasons unknown" after I left the sixth grade. He then tried to get a job at the junior high school I was attending but was refused. I bet I know why.

I am appalled at others who take issue with what I did, but don't seem to mind a pedophile being principle of an elementary school. I was there for 6 years and he was there at least that long. Can you imagine all the kids with memories like mine? Some kids seemed to be particular favorites... shudder.

Makes me wonder about the real reason that the school principle is being criminally charged in the case in your link. Can it be for just "paddling"?



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Annee
Since many children are in school to learn - - - and disruptive students interfere with them trying to learn.

I agree that disruptive bad students who are acting like bad gang members should move to another school, possibly move these kind of bad young people into Military schools, Boot Camps for troubled teens to learn some discipline.

But who says that the OP's little sister is a bad student? She don't necessarily have to be a bad student, i don't know about her situation, but of course i hope she is not a bad student...


I think everything should stay local. I think the National Guard could should have a school for disruptive kids that disturb those who really want to learn.

I don't think any of us know the full story of the OP's little sister.

I also support "magnet" type schools. Specified schools within a district. Or designated class rooms for specifics - - that students rotate in - - from their regular class - - or possibly permanent placement.

One does not fit all - - and we all know public schools focus on the "middle of the road" child. More needs to be done for those who are not "middle of the road".

No one in my family for generations has been "middle of the road" anything. So I am fully aware of the problem.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Annee
Since many children are in school to learn - - - and disruptive students interfere with them trying to learn.

I agree that disruptive bad students who are acting like bad gang members should move to another school, possibly move these kind of bad young people into Military schools, Boot Camps for troubled teens to learn some discipline.

But who says that the OP's little sister is a bad student? She don't necessarily have to be a bad student, i don't know about her situation, but of course i hope she is not a bad student...


If her sister's behavior is in any way similar to her own posts, it is very apparent that there are some major issues with her. Hopefully, the things her head has been filled with that can be corrected are the limit of the issues.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have followed this thread from beginning to end even made a few comments.

I see this thread is nothing more than a hamster wheel. It has gone round and round and nothing has been gained from it. It is a brick wall with a head beating against it. After the last ten or more pages all I can do is shake my head.



Raist



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Alright, everyone who replied. Let me get something straight.

I do believe Paganism is evil, yes, because the scripture speaks against the worship of nature. I do believe basing so-called Christian holidays on the worship of the sun and moon is evil, yes, because the scripture speaks against the worship of the sun and moon. Yes, I do believe that a government that is willing to kill millions of innocent people, be it by softkill or megadeath, is evil, and should not be in power. I do believe it's evil for the teachers, the so-called educators of the school systems to speak directly against free thinking, and take an ignorant, hateful action against it--against a ten year old.

Yes, forgive me if you don't agree--but that is ALL evil.

What the hell has happened to people? That expressing strong views about ANYTHING is deemed close minded and arrogant? And that speculating about anything is classified as shameful and ignorant? Huh? Since when was it bad to have an opinion? Well, to all you who keep trying to cut me down and insult me, I got news for you--your vain repetitions hold no power over my will. I question myself all the time in order to learn more and become better. You people who are simply pointing out my flaws, which are a side effect of the learning process, and are a natural part of all people, you don't discourage me.

Thank you, to those of you posting respectful replies. To the rest, I say this--I don't give a damn what you call me. I'm just a teenager myself, of course I don't know everything, but at least I'm trying to keep my backbone against the world, and their constant attempts to soften all of us and make us into spineless, moral-lacking empty, obedient little jellyfish, lying around uselessly, bitching about how anyone with strong views or morals are close minded and arrogant.

Guess what? Those of you who are "scared for my sister" because of the things you assume I'm teaching her (I revealed very little about what I teach her and how I go about it, yet everyone was quick to assume I was filling her head with alternative propaganda and teaching her that the system is bad and everyone other than us was evil), understand this. I will continue to teach my sister, brother, mother, fiance, friends, and anyone else I come in contact with everything I learn, and when I make a mistake, I will clarify the truth, and fix it.

I will use references to the Bible, because of all the books in the world that I don't trust to read, I can safely say the Bible is the one I'm least paranoid about, and I live by God. I'll continue to try to understand the Bible, and teach others around me everything I can.

And I'll even go as far to say, I'll make sure my sister knows she did nothing wrong. Maybe I'll encourage her to do more, just to make a few statements. I mean, judging from the general reaction to this thread, it's not like I can expect anyone else to make a stand for anything... after all, believing God and promoting free thinking about alternative topics is close minded and all...

I'll stand by everything I do, weather it's right, or a mistake. Mistakes can be fixed. But, sadly, broken people who have allowed the world to mold them into vacant jellyfish with no morals or backbone, can't be fixed. So, good luck with your lives.

And if you're really scared for my sister because you don't agree with what I'm teaching her, good luck sleeping well at night now .


Cuz I teach and speculate with a lot more people other than my sister


To everyone, God bless. May you find peace within, and the love of The Lord.

Shalom


What do you say to her anyway?





new topics

top topics



 
52
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join