It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feeling Something Bad is Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I had a premonition TOO! And guess what? The IRS contacted me and said I made an error on my taxes from 3 years ago and we should probably discuss it.

You guys are good!

We're doomed.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I don't have dreams or anything, only one time before 9/11 did I have dreams of being in a skyscraper(which I would never be, as I'm afraid of heights with something going wrong, but not enough clarification on what three or four times before the actual event. However, I digress, as to why I'm answereing your thread.

For along time (at least year and 1/2 I've had this niggling feeling something, will happen, unfortunately, I'm not tuned in enough to say what .I

I think some people me sense it to a certain point this explains the increased violence (as well as the economy) but just the oddities in off beat crime as well.

Maybe we all sense it and react differentl, sums up what I want to say, but can't put into words alot of the strange feelings, I have about this subject. I do think something is coming though, something we may wish wouldn't get here. I just wish I knew what.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hello

The last dream I had was that on a radio we were given a 36 hour notice that a worldwide earthquake will occer. i take this to mean that God will notify His people before this happens.

god Bless

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Hello, I havent been on here in over a year. But i had to chime in and Just say that A dream i had last year Made me respond to this post. I wont get into any real detail But I can tell you That in my dream It all started In chicago Illinois And people where dying Of heart attacks. Like i said, I dont want to try to sound like i am predicting anything. Just wanted to chime in and put my two cents in. That dream was one of the most important dreams i have ever had.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
last night i had a dream about a baby lying in a grassfield at night looking at the stars.

the weird thing was that this "baby" had a twisted face and his eyes knew so much.

perhaps "he" has finally reached us?

and by he i mean the dark one
and by the dark one i mean the really negative being
and by the really negative being i mean the evil overlord
and by the evil overlord i mean the destroyer of worlds
and by destroyer of worlds i mean the anti-christ.

ok no but im serious, i've never dreamt of babies before and the dream was so clear, yet there was this black fog surrounding my vision..like i was looking through someone

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What's funny is that me and a few of my friends are sensing and having visions of something good on the horizon. We agree that it will be health related and it will be worldwide, but you have nothing to fear because the change that's coming is a VERY, VERY positive one.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
last night i had a dream about a baby lying in a grassfield at night looking at the stars.

the weird thing was that this "baby" had a twisted face and his eyes knew so much.

perhaps "he" has finally reached us?

and by he i mean the dark one
and by the dark one i mean the really negative being
and by the really negative being i mean the evil overlord
and by the evil overlord i mean the destroyer of worlds
and by destroyer of worlds i mean the anti-christ.

ok no but im serious, i've never dreamt of babies before and the dream was so clear, yet there was this black fog surrounding my vision..like i was looking through someone

ok, it's your dream so you can interpret it as you see fit. But your interpretation is the farthest thing from my interpretation. It helps that I do not believe in "the dark one". Human error is the "dark one" if there is one for there is only light.

The baby is could be humanity and the essence of something "new" hence the baby. Looking at the stars with a twisted face could be because humans look to the heavens for answers and slip into negativity when we can't solve something--even if it's good. The baby knew so much because "we" do know so much but don't give ourselves credit.

All around I'm seeing random acts of kindness. We do hear about tragedies and of course they happen--randomly. But a tragedy is NEWS! and good news is not--guess what you're going to pay attention to.

This is a period of coming prosperity, knowledge and understanding and most people are probably going to be scared ( like a nervous bunny hiding under a bush ). But it's your dream.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by semperlux

i used to believe the dark one was but a metaphor for our darkness but the more i studied the more i realized that there could infact be a real dark being.

who knows, time will tell.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by darrman

World-wide effect

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded and I saw a star ( angel ) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key to the bottom less pit.

Rev. 9:5 and to them ( the ones released from the pit ) was given that they should not kill them ( those not sealed by God ) but that they should torment them five months , and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

Rev 9:6 and in those days man shall seek death , and shall not find it and shall desire to die but death will flee them.

It's coming real soon maybe this is what you feel ?

Yeah, I think that is about right actually. Are we on schedule for that one?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'll chime in on the side of the OP on this one. Very strange feelings lately. I haven't been around ats much in the last year or so, but the last few months I find myself checking in several times a day. No doubt when the SHTF, it will be on ats first. Provided the interwebs are still up..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Don't worry, people have felt disturbances in the matrix for a while with nothing happening.

not worldwide...

but individually there are occurances ALL THE TIME.

if we were atune with that type of sensory, what if we weren't picking up worldwide disaster, but personal?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Interestingly, my dreams of information being relayed to me is at an all-time high!

Other than that, two of my FB friends (not friends with each other) posted an update in the last 24 hours stating basically the same thing..a feeling of unease and of "something big coming"..

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by darrman

World-wide effect

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded and I saw a star ( angel ) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key to the bottom less pit.

Rev. 9:5 and to them ( the ones released from the pit ) was given that they should not kill them ( those not sealed by God ) but that they should torment them five months , and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

Rev 9:6 and in those days man shall seek death , and shall not find it and shall desire to die but death will flee them.

It's coming real soon maybe this is what you feel ?

Well Wednesday night, I believe..my 17 year old daughter had a dream of some bee-like creatures swarming around her and she was very scared that they would sting her. Apparently there were 5 bees in the dream. For some reason, it made me think of:

And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes

I think because of the number 5 and the stinging creatures. One landed on her head but did not sting her as she was afraid it would do, and instead went to her ear to communicate something.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Indeed, what have you studied that lead you to believe that there is a dark one?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

I used to have baby dreams a lot, but not for about 10 years now. That one showed I was about to give birth but I only looked about 3-4 months pregnant. In the dream I knew the baby would be premature and/or die and it would be the last time I would be pregnant. Leaving out some of the results, 9 months to the day I went to france to be with a group ( someone else made the reservation) I ended up being premature and dying.

On March 7 of this year, I dreamed I was giving birth and the head was ready to come out. It was a large head with brown hair, like myself. It was me but not a baby.

Shortly after I began having anxiety attacks almost daily, with palpitations. Feels like fear, but of what???

Birth dreams for me are significant but I often don't know the full meaning until after. I do know that you can only go with your first instinct...anything after that will likely be wrong. You can not rationalize.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A disaster did happen. The Pacquiao and Bradley fight.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just don't worry about dying then life will be better. Think about it and who cares be happy to be alive. If the end happens it happens why care about it I only worry for my kids I want them to live long enough to enjoy life as I did. Plus there are so many people now odds are one of us will make it so be well smile and live on work hard. God will be there for us one way or another just make good choices in life. Love people and strive to be a better person everyday for some reason I think that's why we are here. To better ourselves and to help one another. Peace out

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by satron
Don't worry, people have felt disturbances in the matrix for a while with nothing happening.

not worldwide...

but individually there are occurances ALL THE TIME.

if we were atune with that type of sensory, what if we weren't picking up worldwide disaster, but personal?

You mean like gambling on a fart?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've been feeling something like what you've described too, lately. For some reason, yesterday evening it started getting worse, and tonight I was almost unable to sleep. Today it isn't getting any better.
I feel anxious and I get this anticipation feeling, in a negative way, like something real bad is gonna happen soon.
I'm no seer and have no special abilities... the only times I am able to predict something is by observation of the current events and logic.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wonder, with all the weird cannibalism stuff going on in Florida lately. Reminds me of the movie "The Crazies".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join