It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feeling Something Bad is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A lot of times we are picking up on the collective conscious of the world where there is a lot of bad things going on and all the economic doom and gloom etc. The danger is if we continue to feed it it could become a self fulfilling prophecy so to speak. It can effect the weather too it is a reflection of our collective emotional state often times.

The majority believes something bad is going to happen and lo and behold something bad happens...

Also the moon was just full recently so that definitely effects our rhythms and makes folks more anxious and nervous. They say to fast during the full moon and that keeps things calmer

edit on 9-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well, the undercurrents run deep...its good somebody senses the upturn even if that is long ways away for the rest of us.....The new state of matter sounds very promising.....
We are bound to come up with a complete periodic table one of these days....heheheh
Things like graphene and others have changed the whole playing field in many different applications....
Yet the substance itself has not been fully charted as to its properties....
Imagine a bullet proof vest one molecule thick...!
never mind so many other useful electronic s etc.....
New substances, Cold fusion maybe. but cheaper cleaner technoogy, for sure, will revolutionize the world.
what would be left to scrap over?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by Dustytoad

I've got a bad feeling, but I've got Pepto-bismol for such occasions.

Don't make yourself feel bad buddy. It'll be ok. Go drink some.

I however possess the ability to feel more than sick.

I know it's strange.

You also may want to read my post again. I'm clearly in disagreement with the OP.
edit on 6/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

you mean something like the movie CONTAGION???

could happen if there is a war in the middle-east!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I got this mountain man uncle. The kind of guy that spends more time away from the city than in one. Not too long ago I was down at his house talking about fishing. Some how it turned to current events and we began talking about what was going to happen. He said, "Animals can sense their own demise. Remember Baby?" Baby was his bulldog. She lived to be around seven and started getting sick, for two weeks before she passed, she acted in ways I had never seen. She was always either acting scared where she'd back herself into a corner and just whine, or she'd be angry nipping at everybody. In my opinion, I think that's just what's happening now. We all know, or at least believe to a certain extent that we are due for something major and I think it's just become a feeling for everyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
well I hope my chain reaction of bad things happening around me is done and over with for a couple of months.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I started having very bad feelings in March, and they ended after I heard strange sky sounds and a week or so later the booms.

Now all feels normal (For Me)

Definitely this for me, too. Months ago, I felt like we were on the verge of something and I became obsessed with listening to/reading/watching anything about survival. I felt very on-edge, and I know that I wasn't the only one, as I had friends who felt the exact same way as me.
Then, towards the end of March, everything changed. I don't know what happened, but everything went back to normal, like someone flipped a switch.
Interesting that you felt the same way...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hopefully so, I think they probably ran their course.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I've had these feelings before. And while I thought something was wrong with the world.. The whole time it turned out to be MY life that had something bad coming to it.

For a long time I felt like something really bad was coming. But it turned out to be my own personal end days that I was picking up on. And all the bad things that I felt.. Did come to pass. But in my own personal life.

So maybe these feelings you have are not as grand as you might think they are.. And its closer to home. Presay the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by darrman

World-wide effect

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded and I saw a star ( angel ) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key to the bottom less pit.

Rev. 9:5 and to them ( the ones released from the pit ) was given that they should not kill them ( those not sealed by God ) but that they should torment them five months , and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

Rev 9:6 and in those days man shall seek death , and shall not find it and shall desire to die but death will flee them.

It's coming real soon maybe this is what you feel ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yesterday I woke up feeling very nervous and kind of apprehensive of something big and unknown my day continued as normal I went to and came home from work. I got a phone call, a friend had called to tell me his father just passed away. I woke up this morning feeling the same way lets see where this goes.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Collective Consciousness at work here! So many people are having these intuitive feelings....probably a combination of our own beliefs and perceptions intermingled with mass media and a sixth sense about SOMETHING happening in our near future that will be life altering. Ever notice how many people on this site alone WANT something to occur?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've had this feeling too, but the only difference is I am at peace with it. Maybe it's not a bad thing to me. I mean this year for me has been one of extreme peace; I guess my sixth sense knows something good is coming from it.

All I can say to the ones who feel anxiety in these coming months is to prepare yourselves spiritually and mentally. Discard your projected self and make amends with your Authentic self, because I predict a lot of nervous breakdowns and even suicides in the near future.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think that what may happen is (biological warfare). I think that certain viruses and bacteria are and/or will be used against humanity. I hope I am wrong though.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Much of what I have been reading goes along the lines of (mixed foreign troops) NATO going to put the smack down on America (they been preparing more than a decade and are looking forward to the job). Tons of guesses what false flag with be used to declare Marshall law.... That kind of thing. Rumors that Obama won't risk an election, he doesn't plan on going anywhere, and it's time to get rid of everyone not on board with the NWO (from some comments I read, there are a decent size population that approve of this, as long as it doesn't include them of course
).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Quite the opposite! I do feel like something is imminent, but it feels very positive and exciting. I was just talking to a friend about this yesterday and agreed that she too felt something wonderful on the horizon. The night after the venusian/solar transit, I noticed several people that didn't know anything about the transite at certain times burst into giddy laughter.

Keep in mind that all living things ( i.e., we humans ) are conditioned for survival and the amygdala ( in the brain ), who's responsible for emotional response and memory, keeps us alert for *anything* that seems unusual. The first thing that we look for is a threat. If we don't find or see anything that tells us otherwise, we'll classify it as a threat and literally get ready to defend.

Obviously I have not disabled my limbic system so... how do I trust? Because I don't have enough threatening information so I'm *choosing* positivity until I see a reason to defend. Most of the warnings we get out there are based on false and alarmist information. Anything *really* threatening (e.g., harmful alien invasion) would render us useless so quickly that it wouldn't matter. It won't be slow like Hollywood shows, it will invasive and fast--end of story. The one important thing that I've done is to stop listening to ALL talk radio.

So... I do feel like *something* is on the horizon--something exciting. There's a sens of calm that we're not used to and that might be scary. Syria... they're trying to get peace, the current violence is the process.

We're on our way to peace. Let's accept it and drop the fear.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by Dustytoad

I've got a bad feeling, but I've got Pepto-bismol for such occasions.

Don't make yourself feel bad buddy. It'll be ok. Go drink some.

I however possess the ability to feel more than sick.

I know it's strange.

You also may want to read my post again. I'm clearly in disagreement with the OP.
edit on 6/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I'm just saying that people sense things with their sensory organs. There are no sensory organs give you a premonition of doom.

If you feel that way, you just feel it. It's a feeling, and a lot of feelings can't be translated to mean something like that. It's never been demonstrated.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The World will not end until my student loans are paid off...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I got so used to these big hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, false flags and propaganda.. but it's been really quiet lately... too quiet.. to me it feels like the calm before the storm .

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
With each passing day every human being is being exposed to increasing amounts of energy. It's been only recently that scientists have discovered structures in our brains with neurons that are stimulated by radio frequency. There is tons of data both scientific and apocryphal on the "incoming waves of light."

As this is new to most of us and we have no frame of reference, it's easy to confuse new with scary. I too initially was frightened and certain it was something bad. Over the last two years my thoughts have done a 180 degree change. Now I am certain what is coming is VERY GOOD.

It's been suggested that the Dark Cabal has been aware of the science behind this phenomenon for a long time as well as how global intention manifests into reality. They have attempted to keep us in a constant state of fear in order to prevent the mass awakening and subsequent realization of the extent of their horrific manipulation.

The OP may even be an example. Nothing personal of course. The problem with the Cabal's efforts is they are screwed. We've passed a critical mass of awareness. Now it's simply a matter of time until it is all exposed. They know it will be better for them if they admit it before its self evident. They just can't believe that after all this time, We the Peasants have them by the short hairs of their balls.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join