It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feeling Something Bad is Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So these past two days, I have had a strange feeling that some disaster is going to happen soon. I was finally able to narrow it down to something health related, as opposed to weather or geologically related, due to the fact that I also have an overwhelming feeling of novelty with the event and the hurricane / earthquake thing has been overdone.

I called up one of my friends to ask about this, and she said that she and one other person that I knew were feeling the same thing. Then I called another friend to ask about this, and she said she was feeling the same thing, too.

This bad feeling also came with some vivid dreams as well as the death of someone I knew.

Anyone else sensing anything?

That's all I have. Put this in the dreams and predictions forum because that's where it belongs, right? I'm not 100% awesome at precognition or anything, so I would like to say that this could be nothing.
edit on 9-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

ideas about What part of the earth??

country? state?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

World-wide effect

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I gave my mother in-law your address by mistake... sorry.

But seriously, I think a lot of us are feeling like something is coming down the pike. Whether it is real, paranoia bought on by the daily news/economic crisis, or something just inherently evil/good I feel is anyone's guess.

On the other hand, one should always trust their gut. It rarely leads you wrong. I believe we are living in some very interesting, climatic, times and don't know myself whether I should be terrified or relieved.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by darrman

World-wide effect

wow i guess i need a BIGGER B.O.B. !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Lots of liegonaires cropping up here and there internationally, man new culprits to choose from...prions...biowar.big pharma causing an epidemic to sell their vaccines....
Like Rumsfelt must have cleaned up on that anti flu stuff he invested in.......
The usual suspects?
Or is this something utterly new your sensing,,,not related to past events or diseases etc....?
Theres def a feeling of impending doom hanging about these days...but maybe yer just comming down with the flu?
Update us soon

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Don't worry, people have felt disturbances in the matrix for a while with nothing happening.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Don't worry, people have felt disturbances in the matrix for a while with nothing happening.

That's true, and I don't know if my sensors have become broken in the last few months, but I am sensing a calm.

heh..

I started having very bad feelings in March, and they ended after I heard strange sky sounds and a week or so later the booms.

Now all feels normal (For Me)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Myself and several friends discussed this a couple years back ,we were all surprised to find out how we all felt , "like something huge was going to happen".
That feeling has since gone away,
Not sure why or how or if it ever meant anything in the first place.
I wish I knew like so many others, frankly I'm tired of waiting...bring it on

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I get those also. Dreams included, very vivid ones. If they are not just dreams, then perhaps it's you in an alternate universe - where you picked milk instead of orange juice in the morning, causing a chain reaction leading to a nuclear meltdown at a nearby facility.

Damn you Einstein.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

That's true, and I don't know if my sensors have become broken in the last few months, but I am sensing a calm.

heh..

I started having very bad feelings in March, and they ended after I heard strange sky sounds and a week or so later the booms.

Now all feels normal (For Me)

How do you know your sensors are sensors? Maybe it's just your feeling?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm coming. I'm coming. You want me to hurry?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You and me both! I just figured it was just because my week was so weird. Last sunday I found a stray dog and while it was a good dog, it was a stress to keep taking it for walks and keep it away from my chickens and and and.. (found the owner btw), then issues with kids, then had a few small hormonal seizures (don't pass out or seize like what you may think), then something got to my chickens (wounded one and took another). Then I had it out with my best friend about something.. It's been a stressful week to say the least so I figured my 'doomsday off' type feelings were just me being all hormonal and having a stressful week. But even after everything has calmed down and went back to normal, I still have these feelings. I find myself looking towards the sky often, I never do that. It feels different outside somehow.

Then I come across a thing about higher radiation levels even here in Colorado. Some guy in Longmont measures it and last I read it was 5x normal amount. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it all, but something feels very off lately.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

How do you know your sensors are sensors? Maybe it's just your feeling?

I'm a very happy person, even when I am serious I am joking. You must not be used to my posts.

It's a metaphor. How do you feel without sensing?

The feeling is gone, I don't know if it ever meant anything to begin with. Being honest, but saying it in my own peculiar way. I was feeling a very ominous disturbance in the force. It ended around the time I heard the strange sky sounds.

edit on 6/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Oh and dreams, I normally have very odd dreams and am always aware that I'm dreaming while dreaming, but lately they have been even stranger. The feeling in the dreams is like a heightened sense of urgency, but in most my dreams it's like living a separate life in a different time with people I have known forever. I remember laughing at one guy in my dream who was ordering me around. I laughed and said "you have got to be kidding, you realize this is just a dream right? Go bother someone else" He got pissed and my entire dream changed to something else, but he was still in the next one. Really the dreams are always weird, but the sense of urgency has changed in the past month or so.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well considering we get a post like this every week for years, then i dont think you've anything to worry about.

The feeling you get i would put down to reading ATS alot and i think everyone here has had it

Reading bad news all day long has that effect.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am sensing something GOOD is about to Happen! I am very rarely wrong when I get these Feelings and I am looking forward to Next Spring when I feel the U.S. Economy...so that means the ENTIRE WORLD ECONOMY....will start a Growth spurt that seems to have already started as far as my Families Companies have determined as of late.

I believe the ECONOMIC ENGINE will be motoring along because of a release of a New Green Energy Production Method that has been developed by the U.S. Military and it will either be in the areas of Super Efficient Solar or Low Temp. Fusion.

There is another new Exotic Energy Generation tech. that has to do with a Einstein-Bose Condensate...for those of you who do not know what this is...I urge you to look it up as it is a Creation of another State of Matter when certain Elements have their Temp. Lowered to just above ZERO DEGREES KELVIN by way of using Lasers to slow down these Elements Vibrationary State and thus COOL them to a point just above ABSOLUTE ZERO.

At this point the Elements FOUNTAIN like water and this state is not considered a Solid, Liquid, Gas or Plasma....but it presents some interesting apps. This has been done with several different Elements but there is an interesting story that goes along with the race to achieve this as the team that started first with a specific element had the hardest time and finally did achieve it. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I've got a bad feeling, but I've got Pepto-bismol for such occasions.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Macbeth Act 4, Scene 1

Hope you're wrong, OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Fear not, darkbake, life will go on as " Normal " ( Whatever that is...)

The problem is that the Internet has made the world a very small place, and we are constantly bombarded with doom and gloom, this website is a terrific source of doom and gloom, if you need a " Fix "

I impose self restrictions on how long I spend on here, otherwise, there is a danger that you get sucked in, and spend far too long wallowing in the aforementioned " Doom and gloom "

Don't get me wrong, though ATS does have some fascinating posts, it' s just a question of sorting the wheat from the chaff...

" Nil illegitimo carborundum "

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join